Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Creative Writing and Books This area is for members' stories and poetry. Also a forum for book reviews and discussion.

Old 31-05-2009, 02:07 AM #1
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):

Default This is Sia\'s Big Brother [HLs#7 (Friday Wk1) Posted - ??? Evicted]

SiaBB

Launch Night

The Housemates are sat waiting anxiously in their individual cars, clutching at their handbags and making last-minute adjustments to their appearance. Davina is gracing the stage with her usual adorable excitement, and the crowd is enthusiastic. Finishing her tour of the House, Davina turns to Camera 2.

Davina: We've got our House. Just add Housemates. Instant Big Brother! Roll VT.

The crowd cheers as the first video tape appears on screen, and it's a woman. She's 19, blonde, and very tanned.

Laura [Supernoodles]: Hiyurr!

The camera cuts to various scenes of Laura jumping about Durham wearing a pink tracksuit, whilst Alesha Dixon's "Let's Get Excited" plays in the background. It returns to her in the interview booth.

Laura [Supernoodles]: My name's Laura, I'm 19, and I'm here to win Big Brother.

The camera plasters the basic information over her face, before letting her continue.

Laura [Supernoodles]: I'm down-to-earth, I'm giggly, I'm bubbly and I know how to have fun! I'll have all the boys eating out of my palm.

Cut to shots of her downing shots of vodka and wearing a tu-tu

Laura [Supernoodles]: I wouldn't say I'm a slag though.

Music cuts, and the video fades. Her car pulls up to the BB walkway and she steps out to overwhelming boos. She puts on a brave face and is seen to be wearing a very revealing, short black dress. She negotiates the slippery walkway with precision, and stands on the stage and waves. She blows a few kisses before walking up the stairs and into the House, without looking back.

Once inside, Laura rushes to the welcome pack and screams a little, before sitting down with the rules. A few "oh my god!"s are thrown in, before the camera cuts back to Davina.

Davina: One is never enough for me, it takes two to tango. Go!

Another video rolls, and a young-looking man grins cheesily at the camera.

Conor [Conzors]: Oh my God hi!

The screen shows up his basic information, and "Bonkers" by Dizzee Rascal plays overleaf.

Conor [Conzors]: Where do I begin? Well! I'm young, I'm fun, I'm gay, I'm camp, I'm bitchy and I'm incredible!

The camera cuts to Conor skipping around a park in London, wearing ridiculously big sunglasses.

Conor [Conzors]: How far do I think I'll go? I'm in it to win it, but I reckon I'd probably get as far as week 3... I'm too annoying haha!

As shots of him wiping the camera with his sleeve and giggling fade, we cut to Conor's entrance into the House. The crowd's reaction is mixed, but more on the negative side. His entrance is otherwise un-spectacular, and as he opens the door, he runs in the House screaming.

Conor: OH MY GOD I LOVE IT!
Laura: Hi! I'm Laura!
Conor: OH MY GOD Hi! I'm Conor! Wow, look at this place!
Laura: I know, it's so amazing!

There's a moment of silence as they examine the kitchen in awe. Laura picks up what looks like a cheese grater.

Laura: What's this?
Conor: Babe, I really don't know...

The camera cuts back to Davina, who's laughing with the crowd.

Davina: Classic. Now, let's throw in our third!

The next video clip rolls, and a girl holding a collection of Take That CDs and magazines appears, with a crazed grin. Her basic details appear onscreen, and "Never Forget" by Take That begins to play.

Laura [Princess]: My name's Laura, I'm 18 and I'm a little bit weird...

The next few shots are of her walking around her hometown in a beret, with a beaming smile.

Laura [Princess]: I'm here to make friends, and to experience the real Big Brother idea. I'm not your average tarty girl, I actually have a polished reputation.

She emerges from a HMV store with several bags of shopping and continues to skip around town carefree.

Laura [Princess]: Some people might think I'm a bit too nice, but I do have a dark side. I just hide it well.

The video ends and her car pulls up. She stumbles out and falls on her knees, amidst crowd jeers. Otherwise, her reception is generally good, with the occasional spoilsports thrown in here and there. She steadily makes her way into the House and pushes the front door open, only to be engulfed by screams.

Conor: Oh my! Hello!
Laura: Me too! My name's Laura!
Conor: Oh my ****ing god no way!

Princess puts her bag down and hugs her new Housemates, as they show her around the living room. They trade introductory information before Davina interrupts.

Davina: Only 3 Housemates in, but Big Brother has a trick up his sleeve... let's find out.

The crowd cheers excitedly as footage of the 3 Housemates appears on-screen.

Big Brother: This is Big Brother. Could Laura, Conor and Laura come to the Diary Room.

Conor: OH MY ****ING-
Laura: AHHHHHHH!
Laura: What's going on!? Let's go!

They nervously head to the Diary Room and take a seat on the large, green furry chair. Conor regains composure and the Lauras hold hands.

Big Brother: Laura, Laura and Conor. Big Brother has a task for you.
Conor: Oh my god you said my name!
Laura: Uh oh...!
Laura: What is it?
A pause
Big Brother: Housemates, you may have heard of the saying "silence is golden."
Conor: No? What does it mean?
Laura: It means shut up!
He puts a hand to his mouth and Big Brother continues.
Big Brother: Laura, Conor and Laura. Big Brother is giving you the chance to earn a guaranteed place in the House next week, and therefore immunity from this week's eviction, if you remain totally silent towards your other Housemates for the next 24 hours. You can only speak to each other in private. If Big Brother deems you to have made a sound to another of the people you're about to meet, you will fail the task, and automatically face eviction. You cannot communicate through sign language, or even acknowledge the other Housemates. Are you also familiar with the phrase, ignorance is bliss?
The Housemates jokingly ignore Big Brother.
Big Brother: Good, Housemates. You may now leave the Diary Room. And Housemates?
They, having got up to leave, turn back.
Big Brother: Shhh!
They leave the Diary Room, giggling to each other and taking their place on the sofas.
Laura: Let's pretend to be asleep!
Laura: Oh my god yes, that's so clever!

The camera cuts back to Davina. She is totally silent, and points to the screen behind her, which begins to show the new VT. A European-looking man appears, and he's wearing a smug expression and sunglasses, despite being in a dark room.

Rémy: My name's Rémy, I'm 19 and I'm from France!

The basics appear on screen as "Raindrops" by Basement Jaxx begins to play.

Rémy: My grasp of English isn't amazing, but I know enough about England and the United Kingdom to know that I think I'll win Big Brother! The other Housemates are always so cheap and so nasty, but I think I'm not those things at all.

The camera cuts to Rémy holding a baguette and beret, which he puts down with a cheeky "no" finger-wagging to the camera.

Rémy: The english always think us French are very snobby, and pretentious? I think that is it. But not all of us are. But I am a bit!

He is seen walking around Marseille with his hands in his pockets, and a cool expression. He sits on a rock and poses for the camera.

Rémy: I know I am good looking. That is why I will win, no?

His car pulls up and the video ends, as loud boos are heard from the male contingent of the crowd. The girls, however, scream their appreciation. Rémy steps out and shakes their hands, posing for the cameras beforehand. He makes his way after a series of careful poses, and walks into the House. The other 3 sit in silence.

Rémy: Aaah I'm here! Hello!

They continue to ignore him. The Lauras look at each other and smirk.

Rémy: Oh, it is quiet here... hello?

Conor giggles a little, but puts his face in his hands.

Rémy: Right then...

The camera cuts back to Davina who has her fist in her mouth, trying to stop herself laughing.

Davina: Quickly, let's put in another to keep poor Rémy entertained!

The video appears, and a girl is on-screen. She is talking very loudly and appears incredibly intense.

Hannah: Hello! My name's Hannah, I'm [18 for legal purposes :P] and I'm from Brighton, and I'm here to play!

The camera cuts to scenes of Hannah walking up and down Brighton Pier, licking an ice cream and jumping on a bouncy castle, whilst "Say It" by Booty Luv is playing.

Hannah: I know I'm fun and entertaining, I just want to see what the others are like. I reckon I'll be able to manipulate a few of them... if I had to describe myself with another celebrity I reckon I'd be Lily Allen. I'm a bit outspoken, cool, like to have a laugh and I'm pretty.

The video ends and she steps out of the car to light boos, but general indifference from the crowd. She smiles and waves, posing a little, but keeps her head down and walks brusquely into the House.

Hannah: Hey! Hello! Oh my god!
Rémy: Finally someone who will talk! I'm Rémy!
Hannah: I'm Hannah! Huh?

She turns to the other Housemates, walking up to Conor and kissing him on the cheek. He blinks but doesn't pay her attention.

Hannah: Uh...hi? Why are you ignoring me?
Rémy: I think they have been told by Big Brother to be quiet? Or they are just very rude?
Hannah: Oh, riiiiight. Maybe it's a secret task. We have to make them talk. BOO!

Laura [supernoodles] jumps but otherwise is reaction-less. Hannah laughs and runs to the dining room.

Hannah: I like what you've done with the place!

We cut to Davina again.

Davina: Oh, those poor timid Housemates. Let's put in another!

The video opens with Tommy Sparks' "She's Got Me Dancing", and a young man appears on screen with a smirk.

Shaun: I'm Shaun. Hi.

His basics appear on-screen, with a few interstitials of him pulling faces.

Shaun: How will I fit in the House? With great difficulty.

He shakes his belly for effect.

Shaun: I'm the one who'll sit quietly in the corner and analyse everything, chirp in with something witty, and then get it all off my chest when drunk or in the Diary Room. I make a lot of jokes to ease serious situations, but I'm not a pushover...

Some clips of him rolling around in some grass like a dog are shown.

Shaun: Yeah I'm weird. Look, I'm going to step out of a car! AAAAH!

The video ends and he steps out of his car, wearing a shirt over a glittery t-shirt, as he walks quickly to the House. The crowd is largely appreciative, but not so enthusiastic about it. He enters the House without fuss.

Shaun: Honey, I'm home!
Hannah: Oh my god! I met you at the auditions!
Rémy: Hello, I'm Rémy.
Shaun: Hey, I'm Shaun...yeah I remember you!
Hannah: Hannah! Oh, don't talk to them over there, they're playing dead.

He looks over at them and is generally confused, but goes to pour a drink.

Hannah: So where do you come from?

The conversation is cut as Davina appears again.

Davina: Amazing, no adverts yet. And there aren't any this year, on BBC SEVEN!

The crowd cheers loudly

Davina: Speaking of which, here's our seventh deadly sin.

The video rolls and Flo Rida's "Right Round" plays. A young-looking male appears on screen with arms folded and a hard-man look. His basic details appear on-screen.

WATERS: I'm Paul, I'm [for legal purposes, 18 :P] and I'm here to cause trouble. A lot of people call me annoying, or a total wanker, but I call them worse. I don't need to be popular, I just need to have fun and have a laugh.

Some shots of him admiring himself in a mirror are shown.

WATERS: I reckon people will either love me or hate me. I've got my share of haters and lovers, but I think I can wind up people subtely. I won't be going home first.

The video ends and he steps out of the car, jumping at the crowd and warming them up. They show their appreciation, and he receives the loudest cheers so far. He shakes a lot of hands and is wearing a polo shirt. After a long time stood on the stage bowing, the crowd grows restless and a few boos are heard. He sticks V-signs to them and walks upstairs, and poses before entering.

WATERS: 'Sup?
Hannah: Hiii!
Rémy: Hi there! My name is Rémy. What's yours?
WATERS: Paul, pleased to meet you. You?
Shaun: Shaun, but call me 'sexy'.
WATERS: Haaa...no thanks.
Hannah: I'm Hannah! And these people are silent. Mute. Dead. Quiet. Weird.
WATERS: Hello?

He walks up to Supernoodles and places a hand on her leg. She crosses her legs and turns away.

WATERS: Treat them mean to keep them keen, eh? I like your style.

Davina is shown again.

Davina: The series ladies' man? Probably! Anyway, let's get another one in there.

As the video rolls, a woman in her 30s appears. She has a cheeky smile and is pulling mock-sex faces. Her basic details appear on-screen and "Stand and Deliver" by No Doubt plays overhead.

Linda: RAAAAAAA!

Footage of Linda running around her house crazily is shown.

Linda: Umm. I'm probably older than half of the Housemates there but definitely won't be the most mature... I poke fun out of situations and am often the one who'll embarrass themselves in social events. I can't help it.

Her video ends and she steps out of her car, wearing a bright, eccentric outfit. She smiles with peace-signs to the crowd, who are giving her the best reception so far. She makes minimal use of her time and rushes into the House.

Linda: Honey, I'm home!
Shaun: That's my line!
WATERS: Yo...I'm Paul. Touch me.
Linda: Charmed, I'm sure. Anyway - call me Linda.
Hannah: I'm Hannah, and this is Rémy!
Rémy: Hello!

They stand exchanging greetings, before Linda wanders over to the others. She hesitates and looks back at the others.

Linda: Mimes?
Hannah: We're not entirely sure...
Linda: Intruiging...

Davina: I'm too greedy. I want more. Number 9 please.

A girl appears on camera to Black Eyed Peas' "Boom Boom Pow". She seems confident, but simultaneously awkward. Her basics flash on-screen.

Lauren: I'm Lauren...and I'm here to make a tit of myself.

Footage of Lauren making mock-attempts at pole-dancing is shown.

Lauren: If I had to guess right now how far I'd go in the House, I think I'd say the final. Maybe not winning material, but I can't see why I'd be evicted...famous last words? Probably.

The video ends and she steps out of her car, nervously waving at the crowd. She poses, and her reaction is receiving a mixed-reaction. She smiles defiantly and makes her way into the House unscathed.

Lauren: Well hi there.
WATERS: Well hello to you too.
Linda: Welcome to the asylum.
Hannah: I'm Hannah! What's your name?
Lauren: Lauren, nice to meet you.
Shaun: Hey, I'm Shaun...
Rémy: I'm Rémy, excuse my english...I am a french man, you see.
WATERS: Ah oui oui!
Linda: You didn't say that earlier! Voulez vous coucher avec moi?
Shaun: Classy!
Lauren: Where's the drink?

Davina cuts them off again.

Davina: Let's get into double figures before I die of excitement!

The video begins with Calvin Harris' "I'm Not Alone" playing, and his basic details on-screen.

Ross: Oh, what's occurin'?

Footage of Ross sporting a welsh flag and wearing only boxers appears.

Ross: I'm from Swansea, and here, everyone I know considers me to be a bit of a laugh, really light-hearted and a little slow... I think I could charm the House into liking me, I guess. If they like me, they like me, it's out of my hands.

His video ends as he pulls his ears and sticks out his tongue. We cut to him stepping out of the car and he is wearing only boxers again. He runs around hyperactively, and poses suggestively to the cameras. He is getting a very mixed reaction, loud boos and cheers heard from different parts of the crowd. He runs to the House doors, turns around and salutes the crowd to loud cheers.

Ross: They've stolen my clothes!
Lauren: Oh my god!
WATERS: ****ing hell, mate...
Linda: You must be cold!
Shaun: Looks like it.
Ross: Haaa....Ross by the way. Let's get the handshakes out of the way.
Hannah: Hannah. Nice boxers!
Lauren: I'm Lauren...
Shaun: Shaun.
Rémy: I'm Rémy!
WATERS: Er...Paul.
Linda: And I'm Bashful. Linda. Now, let's find you a teatowel.
Ross: What about the others?
Hannah: Oh, they don't talk!
Lauren: Yeah we reckon they're on a secret task...or something.

Davina: Housemates, they're so wise aren't they? Let's put in the next one...

The video rolls, and a girl appears. She is very giggly and, as her basic details appear and "Poker Face" by Lady GaGa plays, she turns to the camera.

Jen: Oh, are we on? *hic*

Footage of Jen wearing a variety of fancy dress costumes is shown, including a clown, fairy and soldier.

Jen: Uh, I'm Jen. I do like to party. And I do like to drink. A bit. But I'm not that bad... will I win Big Brother? I won't rule it out, but I'm not going to big myself up either. I'll try my best however. I'm going in to meet some freaks, and trade nail varnish.

The video fades and Jen steps out of her car to general cheers, though not particularly loud. She blows kisses and shakes hands on her way in to the House, and stumbles a little on the final step. She screams and the crowd laughs appreciatively. In she walks.

Jen: I've busted my heel! Agh!
Lauren: Oh gosh, you poor girl. Take them off, let's examine them!
Shaun: Hey, what's your name? I'm Shaun.
Rémy: I'm Rémy!
Shaun: I wasn't asking you!
Rémy: Ssssh.
Jen: Oh, hi guys. I'm Jen. Who are you? Why are they sat down blanking us?
WATERS: I'm Paul, and they're shitty.
Linda: Linda. We're joined by mimes.
Ross: I'm Ross!
Hannah: Oh, hey Jen, I'm Hannah!
Lauren: And Lauren rounds us off.

Davina: And I round them off. 12! NOW.

The video rolls and an older man appears on screen coolly. His basic details appear and "We Made You" by Eminem plays. He smirks.

Aint_mad_atcha: Uhh... I'm definitely here to win. I'm going to go in there, play the quiet underdog card and then do a whole 'Macbeth' knife-thing. It'll probably make me hated on the outside, but, if I emerge with 100k and a title intact, I'll be the one laughing.

His video ends and he steps out of the car, to boos. He shrugs them off and walks with a confident swagger. He milks the stage and eventually heads inside.

AMA: Hey, call me AMA for short. My name's a bit..weird.
Linda: Howdy, I'm Linda. Pleased to meet you.
Ross: I'm Ross! Hey Ama!
Hannah: I'm Hannah, this is Lauren...
Lauren: Hey there.
AMA: Linda, Ross, Hannah, Lauren...
Shaun: Shaun.
Rémy: Rémy.
Jen: Uhh...oh, Jen. Hey.
WATERS: and I'm the cool one. Paul. These losers don't count.
AMA: I thought they were being a bit rude... they aren't deaf are they?
Lauren: Oh god, I hadn't thought about that!

Davina: We're almost there...keep pushing...

A video rolls, and the basic details of another young male appear. "I'm Not Gonna Teach Your Boyfriend How To Dance With You" by the Black Kids plays and he smiles.

Greg: Uhh... so. I'm Greg. I go by weird names like G-Sus and G-Pack. I'm representing the Scottish contingent and I'm going in there to amuse myself.

Footage of Greg walking around Aberdeen is shown.

Greg: I reckon I stand a fair chance of winning...but obviously I don't want to harp on about it. I'd rather meet some interesting people though. I'm up for anything really.

The video ends and he steps out of the car to general cheers of 'Jesus'. He smiles, waves, poses a little and silently makes his way inside.

Ross: Oh, a newbie!
Hannah: Another boy! Yay!
Lauren: Hey! I'm Lauren, what's your name?
Greg: Hi, I'm Greg...hey Lauren. You are?
He turns to Jen
Jen: I'm Jen!
WATERS: 'sup, I'm Paul.
AMA: Just call me AMA. Nice to meet you.
Shaun: I'm Shaun...
Rémy: Rémy. Hi there.
Linda: Hey...I'm Linda.
Ross: I'm Ross...
Hannah: And Hannah!
Greg walks up to Conor and waves in front of his expression-less eyes.
Greg: Hey?
Rémy: They do not talk, and we don't know why?
WATERS: 'Cos they're ****, that's why! SPEAK.
Conor flinches and looks at his nails with sudden interest.

Davina: And now time for our final Housemate. Were you expecting a gimmick? You're not disappointed.

The video rolls, and a pregnant woman appears. She smiles, waves and giggles, as her basics appear. "When Love Takes Over" by David Guetta plays.

Annie: I'm Annie, and well...as you can see, I'm expecting.

Some video footage of Annie doing pregnancy exercises is shown, and she appears strained.

Annie: I'm 5 months gone now, so we could be having the first birth in Big Brother... a Big Brother baby? Oooh! I could call him/her Beebee. Okay, maybe not.

Annie: I guess some people might say it's irresponsible of me to go in the House this far gone, but the way I see it, I'm a strong woman and I can cope with House life. I feel sorry for the other Housemates, I guess, morning sickness is a bitch!

She steps out of her car to heavy cheering, not the most enthusiastic but generous. A man runs alongside her with her bag, and helps her into the House. She walks through and smiles.

Annie: Hey! No, it's not fat, it's a baby. I'm Annie!
Linda: Oh my-!
Ross: Wow, how far gone are you?
Greg: Hey, I'm Greg!
Rémy: Lovely to meet you, Annie! My name is Rémy.
Annie: Wow...hey everyone. Let me sit down, haha.
Jen: Are you like the first pregnant Housemate? I'm Jen!
WATERS: Hey...I'm Paul. I guess that means only 6 girls to play with.
AMA: Uh, call me AMA.
Shaun: I'm Shaun. Lovely to meet you.
Annie: Hi everyone...why are they so quiet?
Hannah: We don't know! Oh I'm Hannah by the way, hey.
Lauren: Hey! I'm Lauren, what's your name again?
Linda: I'm Linda, hey Annie.
Ross: Ross.

Davina: So they're all in now. Let's leave them to mingle. I'll be seeing you next Friday for our first eviction - but will Conor, Laura and Laura make it? My lips are sealed. Bu-bye.

The live show is over, and the House now begins their journey.

Hannah: So where do you come from?
Lauren: Well I've just finished University at Lancaster...

Shaun: Does the dad know you're coming in here?
Annie: Oh yeah, definitely, he's really supportive about it and everything.
Linda: Ah that's good. Do you know its sex yet?
Annie: I didn't want to know, really.

WATERS: So what does Ama mean?
AMA: It's short for a nickname, it's a long story really. I'll tell you when you're bored to tears.

Greg: What part of France are you from?
Rémy: Marseille. It's much better than Paris!

Big Brother: This is Big Brother. The store room is now open for Housemates to gather their suitcases.

Jen: That was quick!

The Big Brother credits roll and the crowd is shown dispersing. End of Show One.
Shaun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-05-2009, 02:12 AM #2
can't nobody hold us down

Favourites:
X Factor 2009: Joe McElderry

can't nobody hold us down

Favourites:
X Factor 2009: Joe McElderry

MarkWaldorf is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-05-2009, 02:13 AM #3

Favourites:
The Apprentice 2013: Jason
X Factor 2009: John & Edward

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally posted by Shaun
Conor: OH MY GOD I LOVE IT!
Conor: OH MY GOD Hi! I'm Conor! Wow, look at this place!
Laura: I know, it's so amazing!

There's a moment of silence as they examine the kitchen in awe. Laura picks up what looks like a cheese grater.

Laura: What's this?
Conor: Babe, I really don't know...
HAHAHAHAHAHA

I LOVE THE TASK

AND HOW YOU PORTRAYED REMY

"Shaun: How will I fit in the House? With great difficulty.

He shakes his belly for effect."

"AMA: Hey, call me AMA for short. My name's a bit..weird."

AHAHAHAHAHAHA
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH
SiaSiaSia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-05-2009, 02:14 AM #4
REVIVAL

REVIVAL

Love the silent thing! Good storytelling in it!
Iceman is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-05-2009, 02:18 AM #5
Z

Z

Shaun, amazing stuff! Although I can't believe I stayed up past 3am just to wait for it to be posted hahaha. Really great, well done! I'll plus your karma tomorrow morning; I plussed Andy's not long ago!
Z is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-05-2009, 02:19 AM #6
Locke.

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Noky
CBB20: Paul Danan

Locke.

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Noky
CBB20: Paul Danan

Paul or AMA to win.
Locke. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-05-2009, 02:42 AM #7

Shaun this is pretty quality you know, even though my eyes sting from reading it, im surprised i havent entered, late commers still to come though so im hopeful.
30stone is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-05-2009, 03:53 AM #8

Aww..I'll actually quite like reading this! I'm surprised there's no foreigner in the bunch *cough*
Rory is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-05-2009, 04:24 AM #9
Team Flack

Team Flack

I only read the VT's and entrances cos well it's late,I'll read the rest tomorrow. But I LOVE IT!!!!! I love me,you got me too accurate :P Except for the beret,haha!
Princess is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-05-2009, 06:39 AM #10
Nah

Nah

I LOVE it ! It's so me to be honest like I can see literally saying this in my VT.
Captain.Remy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-05-2009, 06:42 AM #11
van der Woodsen

van der Woodsen

Omg Shaun, literally passing me off as a desperado hahaha.
Great stuff so far!
Lauren is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-05-2009, 11:42 AM #12
Team Flack

Team Flack

Oh and good luck with us with the silent thing :P I wouldn't last 2 seconds with that.
Princess is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-05-2009, 11:44 AM #13

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally posted by Rory
Aww..I'll actually quite like reading this! I'm surprised there's no foreigner in the bunch *cough*
Remy = France
AMA =oh god I can't remember
Jizzle = Ireland
Ross = Wales
Annie = Scotland

we just need an american...
SiaSiaSia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-05-2009, 12:14 PM #14
Banned

Banned

I think they need someone from the west midlands more.
Tom4784 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-05-2009, 12:15 PM #15
van der Woodsen

van der Woodsen

Quote:
Originally posted by SiaSiaSia

Senegalese.

Also lived in America though.
Lauren is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-05-2009, 12:22 PM #16
Nah

Nah

This is just so brilliant, I keep reading it over and over again.
When will we get the next part Shaun ? And Raindrops is amazing, totally suits me.
Old 31-05-2009, 12:23 PM #17

Quote:
Originally posted by SiaSiaSia
Quote:
Originally posted by Rory
Remy = France
Jizzle = Ireland
Ross = Wales
Annie = Scotland

we just need an american...
Edit my bad.
30stone is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-05-2009, 12:35 PM #18
Jen

Jen

I love it.
Lauren is brilliant.
I feel like the ditzy one. Hahaha.
Jen is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-05-2009, 12:51 PM #19
ELECTRA HEART

Favourites (more):
BB13: Lauren
The Voice 2012: Vince Kidd
ELECTRA HEART

Favourites (more):
BB13: Lauren
The Voice 2012: Vince Kidd

Love it!.

Lol at Conzors saying omg loads.

Jen/shaun to win.

I want to be in it! Lol.
Damaris is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-05-2009, 01:29 PM #20
ZakJam <3~

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Zak
BBCanada 9: Victoria

ZakJam <3~

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Zak
BBCanada 9: Victoria

Love it.
LemonJam is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-05-2009, 01:48 PM #21

WATERS to win
WATERS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-05-2009, 02:02 PM #22
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):

I was thinking of making this interactive, with the forum voting, but since that would essentially be a TiBB BB, I decided against it.

I'll be doing the story in Highlight Show 'parts'. I might do 2 shows at a time, otherwise we'd be here for ages. I'll do the first 2 tonight
Shaun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-05-2009, 02:04 PM #23
Z

Z

Quote:
Originally posted by Shaun
I was thinking of making this interactive, with the forum voting, but since that would essentially be a TiBB BB, I decided against it.

I'll be doing the story in Highlight Show 'parts'. I might do 2 shows at a time, otherwise we'd be here for ages. I'll do the first 2 tonight
Absolutely amazing!
Z is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-05-2009, 02:05 PM #24

Wow Shaun I love it It is a bit Like the story I am doing, but in mine it is interactive and the tasks and twists will be exactly the same as what it is on BB10. Well done I wil be reading this aswell as writing mine!

My Favourite is Princess so far
Lewis. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-05-2009, 02:47 PM #25
Nah

Nah

Good news Shaun. This is going to be good....Captain.Remy for the win !

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
big brother, evicted, friday, hls#7, sia's, wk1