Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Chat and Games Looking for forum games, and completely off topic banter - this is your place! (includes Virtual Big Brother type forum games)

Old 08-08-2009, 10:07 AM #1
Jaydaughter

Favourites:
CBB 10: Mike ‘The Situation’
BB13: Adam

Jaydaughter

Favourites:
CBB 10: Mike ‘The Situation’
BB13: Adam

Default Mr.Insult Live TV Chat Show!

LOL!

http://www.urban75.org/useless/insultshow.html

[The crowd starts chanting "Mr Insult! You're a ****"]

Mr Insult: Tonight on my ****ing great show we have a chuffing fantastic episode in store! That *****ing tw*t Jayson is here to finally confess something to his ****-wit chum, David. So come on you useless trailer trash ****ers, let's hear it for the ****ing shithead, Jayson!

[The crowd whoops and hollers, swearing profusely]

Mr Insult: Okay, now Jayson you're here to talk about some **** or another, aren't you?

You: Yes.

Mr Insult: And who is the desperate loser you want to talk about?

You: Christina.

[The crowd squeals with delight]

Mr Insult: OK, ****face, great news - Christina, is actually here tonight ...

[The crowd squeals]

Mr Insult: But first we have a ****ing great surprise for you Jayson, because there's some other ****er here to see you! So let's bring out this complete **** ... Andy!

You: What the ****ing arsing chuffing cunting heck?!!!

[Suddenly you pull out a Raspberry. Andy reaches for the Chair. As the crowd pisses themselves with laughter, Hannah appears from out of the shadows]

Hannah: Wait you ****ing tossers....

Mr Insult: Yes, come on you pitiful fame-desperate inbreds, calm down for a minute. Now, Andy you look like a right useless ****. Why are you here?.

Andy: Because I saw Jayson and Hannah ****ing the arse off each other out at the The TiBB Arms!

[The crowd turns nauseous at the thought of those two Bug Uglies exchanging bodily fluids]

Hannah: You cunting lying shithead! I was home watching TiBB's Most Wanted!

Mr Insult: [flashing the vick and trying to feel up the ladies in the crowd] Look you gormless, moronic shithead... what exactly is the problem Andy?

Andy: Well, I've recently been having filthy animal sex with David who has recently become engaged to Hannah.

[The crowd joins in with a rousing chorus of 'You're a Slack ****!']

Mr Insult: Really? Right up the tradesman's entrance, eh? Saucy! Well why don't we bring David out here because Jayson had something that they needed to tell them anyway about Christina

David: [strolls on stage and walks towards you ] What's the ****ing deal, you ****? I saw you outside getting it on with Christina! You know how I feel about that ****ing hopeless ****wit tosser Christina!

Hannah: [screams] What? Why the ******** hell did you ****ing ask me to ****ing marry you if you're in love with that ****face weasel Christina!

David: Because I knew that I could never shag Christina. But Jayson promised me that they'd never **** each other out of respect for my feelings!

Hannah: What about respect for my feelings you useless piece of ****!

[Andy walks suddenly across the stage, and tries to get jiggy with David]

Andy: Don't worry baby, you don't need any of those useless ****wits now that you have me.

[The crowd laughs at the pitiful specimens on stage and unites in a thunderous chant of, 'Deck the ****ing ****!']

Hannah: You cunting fishfaced ****head! Are you ****ing sick!?

[Hannah runs across the room and starts rubbing up against you in a sexual manner]

Hannah: Jayson take me away from all of ****ing bullshit!

You: You see? That's the ****in problem you useless divvy. I'm ****ing married.

[The crowd hurls general abuse as Mr Insult does exaggerated wanking motion]

Hannah: Cunting married, you ****?

[You nod]

Hannah: Who the **** are you married to you ****ing lying bullshitting twat? When ... when the **** did this happen? I don't bollocking understand!

You: The other day you clueless shithead. In Splott, Cardiff. I'm married to Christina.

David: [screaming] YOU ****ING WHAT?!!

Mr Insult: [grinning widely, and sliding his hand up a girl in the audiences skirt] So ... did you have a ****ing great wedding night and and get loads of botty action with spunk flying everywhere and ... and.... and...?

Christina: [giving exaggerated ****ing action] Well, we ****ed like a pair of randy ferrets on acid 32 times if that's what you mean.

[The crowd squeals, girl discovers Mr Insult's hand and slaps him in the face]

Mr Insult: Okay, okay. So let me get this all bollocks straight you useless ****ers ... Jayson is married to Christina who David has secretly been shagging with for years and years. Now David has recently become engaged to Hannah who was recently spotted ****ing Jayson in The TiBB Arms. Now on top of this, Andy has just admitted to being in an arse-****ing relationship with David.

Christina: That's ****ing right Mr Insult.

Mr Insult: [looking sternly into the camera] It's times like these that I wonder why I bother sharing the stage with such a bunch of publicity-hungry ****wits. Just look at them: a useless bunch of inbred clowns who will do anything to appear on a show as shitty as mine. But I don't give a **** because I get paid to do this ****!

Now, Ladies and Gentlemen, it's time for Mr Insult's Final Thought, and I say ..... **** off you useless bunch of *****!

Thanks for watching folks - it's been great - now **** off you useless bag of inbred losers.

[Cue cheesy background music and fade to black]
Jayson is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 10:27 AM #2

LMAO. That was good.

I like; ''I don't bollocking understand!''
MR.K! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 01:06 AM #3

[The crowd starts chanting "Mr Insult! You're a ****"]

Mr Insult: Tonight on my ****ing great show we have a chuffing fantastic episode in store! That ****ing twat Shaun is here to finally confess something to his ****wit chum, Hugo. So come on you useless trailer trash ****ers, let's hear it for the ****ing shithead, Shaun!

[The crowd whoops and hollers, swearing profusely]

Mr Insult: Okay, now Shaun you're here to talk about some **** or another, aren't you?

Shaun: Yes.

Mr Insult: And who is the desperate loser you want to talk about?

Shaun: Lauren.

[The crowd squeals with delight]

Mr Insult: OK, ****face, great news - Lauren, is actually here tonight ...

[The crowd squeals]

Mr Insult: But first we have a ****ing great surprise for you Shaun, because there's some other ****er here to see you! So let's bring out this complete **** ... Mark Waldorf!

Shaun: What the ****ing arsing chuffing cunting heck?!!!

[Suddenly Shaun pulls out a Cucumber. Mark Waldorf reaches for the Occasional side table (mahogany with mosaic panel). As the crowd pisses themselves with laughter, Linda appears from out of the shadows]

Linda: Wait you ****ing tossers....

Mr Insult: Yes, come on you pitiful fame-desperate inbreds, calm down for a minute. Now, Mark Waldorf you look like a right useless ****. Why are you here?.

Mark Waldorf: Because I saw Shaun and Linda ****ing the arse off each other out at the back of Netto!

[The crowd turns nauseous at the thought of those two Bug Uglies exchanging bodily fluids]

Linda: You cunting lying shithead! I was home watching Supermarket Sweep!

Mr Insult: [flashing the vick and trying to feel up the ladies in the crowd] Look you gormless, moronic shithead... what exactly is the problem Mark Waldorf?

Mark Waldorf: Well, I've recently been having filthy animal sex with Hugo who has recently become engaged to Linda.

[The crowd joins in with a rousing chorus of 'You're a Slack ****!']

Mr Insult: Really? Right up the tradesman's entrance, eh? Saucy! Well why don't we bring Hugo out here because Shaun had something that they needed to tell them anyway about Lauren

Hugo: [strolls on stage and walks towards Shaun ] What's the ****ing deal, you ****? I saw you outside getting it on with Lauren! You know how I feel about that ****ing hopeless ****wit tosser Lauren!

Linda: [screams] What? Why the ******** hell did you ****ing ask me to ****ing marry you if you're in love with that ****face weasel Lauren!

Hugo: Because I knew that I could never shag Lauren. But Shaun promised me that they'd never **** each other out of respect for my feelings!

Linda: What about respect for my feelings you useless piece of ****!

[Mark Waldorf walks suddenly across the stage, and tries to get jiggy with Hugo]

Mark Waldorf: Don't worry baby, you don't need any of those useless ****wits now that you have me.

[The crowd laughs at the pitiful specimens on stage and unites in a thunderous chant of, 'Deck the ****ing ****!']

Linda: You cunting fishfaced ****head! Are you ****ing sick!?

[Linda runs across the room and starts rubbing up against Shaun in a sexual manner]

Linda: Shaun take me away from all of ****ing bullshit!

Shaun: You see? That's the ****in problem you useless divvy. I'm ****ing married.

[The crowd hurls general abuse as Mr Insult does exaggerated wanking motion]

Linda: Cunting married, you ****?

[Shaun nods]

Linda: Who the **** are you married to you ****ing lying bullshitting twat? When ... when the **** did this happen? I don't bollocking understand!

Shaun: The other day you clueless shithead. In Torbay. I'm married to Lauren.

Hugo: [screaming] YOU ****ING WHAT?!!

Mr Insult: [grinning widely, and sliding his hand up a girl in the audiences skirt] So ... did you have a ****ing great wedding night and and get loads of botty action with spunk flying everywhere and ... and.... and...?

Lauren: [giving exaggerated ****ing action] Well, we ****ed like a pair of randy ferrets on acid 3 times if that's what you mean.

[The crowd squeals, girl discovers Mr Insult's hand and slaps him in the face]

Mr Insult: Okay, okay. So let me get this all bollocks straight you useless ****ers ... Shaun is married to Lauren who Hugo has secretly been shagging with for years and years. Now Hugo has recently become engaged to Linda who was recently spotted ****ing Shaun in Netto. Now on top of this, Mark Waldorf has just admitted to being in an arse-****ing relationship with Hugo.

Lauren: That's ****ing right Mr Insult.

Mr Insult: [looking sternly into the camera] It's times like these that I wonder why I bother sharing the stage with such a bunch of publicity-hungry ****wits. Just look at them: a useless bunch of inbred clowns who will do anything to appear on a show as shitty as mine. But I don't give a **** because I get paid to do this ****!

Now, Ladies and Gentlemen, it's time for Mr Insult's Final Thought, and I say ..... **** off you useless bunch of *****!

Thanks for watching folks - it's been great - now **** off you useless bag of inbred losers.

[Cue cheesy background music and fade to black]

Mrluvaluva is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-08-2009, 10:12 PM #4
Gatorade me, Bitch!

Gatorade me, Bitch!

Wow. A lot has happened since I was last here. :P
lily. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-08-2009, 10:18 PM #5
ZakJam <3~

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Zak
BBCanada 9: Victoria

ZakJam <3~

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Zak
BBCanada 9: Victoria

I don't think I've seen so many *'s in one post.
LemonJam is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-08-2009, 11:15 PM #6

the darkhorse should be on this show
King Gizzard is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-08-2009, 11:25 AM #7

LOL

"[Andy walks suddenly across the stage, and tries to get jiggy with David]

Andy: Don't worry baby, you don't need any of those useless ****wits now that you have me."

30stone is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
chat, live, mrinsult, show, tv