Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

General Chat General discussion. Want to chat about anything not covered in another forum - This is the place!

Old 22-09-2009, 10:53 PM #1

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

Favourites (more):

Default legal highs.

Has anyone bought and smoked some legal highs.

where about in london or essex can i buy some.
parmnion is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-09-2009, 11:08 PM #2
His blood is bad.

Favourites (more):
BBUSA21: Kathryn
BBUSA20: Brett

His blood is bad.

Favourites (more):

Spice is **** dont get it
Pulse is alright
and Salvia is brilliant if you can find whatever X is good enough for you
i did 15x and i was tripping the **** out
Ramsay is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-09-2009, 11:15 PM #3

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

I don't want to trip, i just want the same feeling i get from smoking weed.

So what would you say was the best stuff to buy for that.
Old 22-09-2009, 11:17 PM #4
His blood is bad.

Favourites (more):

His blood is bad.

Favourites (more):

Pulse is the closest thing to weed IMO
dont even bother with spice it doesnt ever have any effect
Ramsay is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-09-2009, 11:46 PM #5

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Is it worth buying though ? and how much is it usually.
Old 23-09-2009, 12:10 AM #6
ad augusta per angusta

ad augusta per angusta

No

Never had illegal highs as well. I don't have the time to be off my head.

Too busy enjoying life.
MassiveTruck is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-09-2009, 12:23 AM #7

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

good for you..it must be a blast hanging round this forum at 1 am....anyone else actually had any ?

don't bother replying if you aint as you will be no use to me at all !!!!!
Old 23-09-2009, 12:54 AM #8
Elite Member

Favourites (more):
X Factor 2009: Lucie Jones
Strictly 2009: Ali & Brian

Elite Member

Favourites (more):

Well you're asking a bit of a stupid question seeing as this forum has young people on it, as young as 13 and I very much doubt anyone on here would be stupid enough to do it, I may be wrong but I really don't think people come on here to look for drugs, well unless they're trash like you. So take your good for nothing, drug taking, pathetic little life and get off this forum if you don't find it a "blast".

I wish you the best in continuing to take drugs. You better start digging your grave now. Au revoir, crack *****.
Ross is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 10:49 AM #9
Altar Ego

Altar Ego

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ross View Post
Well you're asking a bit of a stupid question seeing as this forum has young people on it, as young as 13 and I very much doubt anyone on here would be stupid enough to do it, I may be wrong but I really don't think people come on here to look for drugs, well unless they're trash like you. So take your good for nothing, drug taking, pathetic little life and get off this forum if you don't find it a "blast".

I wish you the best in continuing to take drugs. You better start digging your grave now. Au revoir, crack *****.
I hope you give the same response to any post on this forum that mentions drinking, drink or being drunk. After all, Alcohol is a legal high. Still, I can tell by your rambling posts that you are going through a feisty little phase of puberty. Get back to us when your done. In that time you might have dug up some figures comparing death rates for Alcohol and even the worst of legal highs like Benzopiperazine.

Now then : Legal highs. Generally speaking, bad idea. The pills are a nightmare and are worse than the real E. Ditto for the 'bath salt' legal coke products.

If your idea of fun is not being able to piss or sleep for four days, go on, knock yourself out.

Some of the synthetic cannabinoid smoking blends are ace though. A group of us did Pulse in a bong and we were on the floor laughing for a good few hours. Still, don't make a habit of plugging untested research chemicals into your body. Not a good idea. At least with Cannabis you have a *fair* idea of where you stand if your responsible.

Now for some more Wisdom with Ross....

Quote:
You still take drugs and you're pathetic in doing so.
That's quiet a lot of people your calling pathetic, Ross. The majority of the western worlds adult population use SOME form of drug. Remember, your calling a stoner a crack ***** as some strange, alien form of insult. Somehow I don't think you are in a position to say who is pathetic and who is not.

Last edited by Stu; 04-11-2009 at 11:11 AM.
Stu is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-09-2009, 01:18 AM #10

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

[rquote=2599931&tid=148008&author=Ross]Well you're asking a bit of a stupid question seeing as this forum has young people on it, as young as 13 and I very much doubt anyone on here would be stupid enough to do it, I may be wrong but I really don't think people come on here to look for drugs, well unless they're trash like you. So take your good for nothing, drug taking, pathetic little life and get off this forum if you don't find it a "blast".

I wish you the best in continuing to take drugs. You better start digging your grave now. Au revoir, crack *****.[/rquote]

so is that you in your avatar..?

crack and cannibis are different things, completely..and i have never once said i take illigal drugs..I never knew about the age thing mind...maybe thats where this site ****s up..after all bb is a show shown after the water shed, therefore it should have an age limit of 16...DON'T YOU THINK.

PS, if that is you in your avi, what you doing hanging out with young kids when you know how old they are !!!.

I have the excuse of not knowing..just ask harry, he got told the other night......so how old are you..how old are the mods..is this a site run by paedophiles....whats wrong with asking about LEGAL highs....

I doubt you will answer.
Old 23-09-2009, 01:26 AM #11
Elite Member

Favourites (more):

Elite Member

Favourites (more):

[rquote=2599959&tid=148008&author=beso][rquote=2599931&tid=148008&author=Ross]Well you're asking a bit of a stupid question seeing as this forum has young people on it, as young as 13 and I very much doubt anyone on here would be stupid enough to do it, I may be wrong but I really don't think people come on here to look for drugs, well unless they're trash like you. So take your good for nothing, drug taking, pathetic little life and get off this forum if you don't find it a "blast".

I wish you the best in continuing to take drugs. You better start digging your grave now. Au revoir, crack *****.[/rquote]

so is that you in your avatar..?

crack and cannibis are different things, completely..and i have never once said i take illigal drugs..I never knew about the age thing mind...maybe thats where this site ****s up..after all bb is a show shown after the water shed, therewfore it should have an age limit of 16...DON'T YOU THINK.

PS, if that is you in your avi, what you doing hanging out with young kids when you know how old they are !!!.

I have the excuse of not knowing..just ask harry, he got told the other night......so how old are you..how old are the mods..is this a site run by paedophiles....whats wrong with asking about LEGAL highs....

I doubt you will answer.[/rquote]

No that is not me. I never mentioned cannabis or crack, I was calling you a crack ***** in disgust. Maybe you should read the rules then in future "h) The minimum age for using this forum is 13 years."

Um no because this is not only a big brother forum, it hasn't been for years. It started off as one, but just because it is a popular big brother forum it doesn't mean other things don't go on.

Oh please if you're going to reply with some smart remarks atleast try. The mods are all ages infact, again maybe you should browse the forum alot more instead of thinking you're a hard man because you take drugs, illegal or legal. You still take drugs and you're pathetic in doing so. Especially in asking on an online forum does anyone know where you can get drugs? Get a life mate seriously.
Old 23-09-2009, 01:34 AM #12

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

well guess i should have read the stuff.as you should have regarding insults etc etc..I started on this forum during this years bb, it seemed like i was discussing bb with grown ups, so if they were kids ( and thats not meant as patronising by the way) they were kids who were able to hold reasonable discussions so i doubt anything i have to say about legal highs will effect their judgement...so come on..i'm a 39 yr old male a huge bb fan and have taken drugs in the past...whats your story regarding YOUR age sex and reason for posting on here in the early hours.
Old 23-09-2009, 01:39 AM #13
Elite Member

Favourites (more):

Elite Member

Favourites (more):

[rquote=2599976&tid=148008&author=beso]well guess i should have read the stuff.as you should have regarding insults etc etc..I started on this forum during this years bb, it seemed like i was discussing bb with grown ups, so if they were kids ( and thats not meant as patronising by the way) they were kids who were able to hold reasonable discussions so i doubt anything i have to say about legal highs will effect their judgement...so come on..i'm a 39 yr old male a huge bb fan and have taken drugs in the past...whats your story regarding YOUR age sex and reason for posting on here in the early hours.[/rquote]
I haven't attacked you and I'm allowed to use insults as you basically called me a paedophile.

Well maybe they were but it's a bit stupid and wrong to be asking where you can get drugs on an internet forum, let's be real here. You're 39 as you say, so surely you should have enough life experience and learnt alot to not come on here and sound like an ass (and I'm not calling you an ass, you came across as one).

I'm sorry but I don't have to tell you any information about myself to you, I didn't ask how old you were you choose to tell me that for some strange reason. So unfortunately for you, I won't be revealing anything to you.

I will tell you though, I am a member of this forum and I'm entitled to visit at whatever hour I like.
Old 23-09-2009, 01:47 AM #14

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

[rquote=2599979&tid=148008&author=Ross][rquote=2599976&tid=148008&author=beso]well guess i should have read the stuff.as you should have regarding insults etc etc..I started on this forum during this years bb, it seemed like i was discussing bb with grown ups, so if they were kids ( and thats not meant as patronising by the way) they were kids who were able to hold reasonable discussions so i doubt anything i have to say about legal highs will effect their judgement...so come on..i'm a 39 yr old male a huge bb fan and have taken drugs in the past...whats your story regarding YOUR age sex and reason for posting on here in the early hours.[/rquote]
I haven't attacked you and I'm allowed to use insults as you basically called me a paedophile.

Well maybe they were but it's a bit stupid and wrong to be asking where you can get drugs on an internet forum, let's be real here. You're 39 as you say, so surely you should have enough life experience and learnt alot to not come on here and sound like an ass (and I'm not calling you an ass, you came across as one).

I'm sorry but I don't have to tell you any information about myself to you, I didn't ask how old you were you choose to tell me that for some strange reason. So unfortunately for you, I won't be revealing anything to you.

I will tell you though, I am a member of this forum and I'm entitled to visit at whatever hour I like.[/rquote]

I never called you a paedophile at all, i asked if this forum was run by paedophiles because of the minimum age and the watershed issue !!!

I don't really care much who or what you are.

You did insult me by calling me a crack ***** !

When you say drugs, you really mean LEGAL HIGHS, the clues in the legal part yeah !!

This is general chat is it not...i was general chatting about legal highs, and my interest in buying and trying them...is the forum a closed foreum to 13 yr olds ?

Don't start back tracking now ross.....I'm taking it as read that you are a parent, or at least aged anough to be a parent...

just to reiterate, i did NOT call, nor insinuate, that you were a paedophile, thats you just putting owrds into other peoples mouths.

thanks for apologising though.
Old 23-09-2009, 01:50 AM #15
shimmer.

Favourites:
Dancing on Ice 2010: Hayley
X Factor 2009: Joe McElderry
shimmer.

Favourites:

Amanda. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-09-2009, 01:52 AM #16
Elite Member

Favourites (more):

Elite Member

Favourites (more):

[rquote=2599990&tid=148008&author=beso]

I never called you a paedophile at all, i asked if this forum was run by paedophiles because of the minimum age and the watershed issue !!!

I don't really care much who or what you are.

You did insult me by calling me a crack ***** !

When you say drugs, you really mean LEGAL HIGHS, the clues in the legal part yeah !!

This is general chat is it not...i was general chatting about legal highs, and my interest in buying and trying them...is the forum a closed foreum to 13 yr olds ?

Don't start back tracking now ross.....I'm taking it as read that you are a parent, or at least aged anough to be a parent...

just to reiterate, i did NOT call, nor insinuate, that you were a paedophile, thats you just putting owrds into other peoples mouths.

thanks for apologising though.[/rquote]

You may not have called me a peadophile direct, but insinuating that because I'm on a forum at 3am that's something bad? Yeah, I'm really not that stupid.

I don't care wether they're legal or not, you are still asking about drugs on an online forum... don't you have anything better to do as a 39 year old man that to be asking on a forum which is open to all ages where you can get drugs? Go to a forum which just has adults or better yet, stop asking stupid questions and get a life.

I am not a parent no, I am only 18 years old.

Oh it wasn't an apology mate, I've nothing to apologise for. I just find it really sad that a man of your age comes onto a forum, and especially a Big Brother based forum (although it is not just that anymore) and asking about drugs? I mean come on...
Old 23-09-2009, 01:52 AM #17

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

well unless they're trash like you. So take your good for nothing, drug taking, pathetic little life and get off this forum if you don't find it a "blast".
Old 23-09-2009, 01:54 AM #18
shimmer.

Favourites:
shimmer.

Favourites:

[rquote=2600002&tid=148008&author=beso]well unless they're trash like you. So take your good for nothing, drug taking, pathetic little life and get off this forum if you don't find it a "blast".[/rquote]

? i dont get it.
Old 23-09-2009, 01:58 AM #19
Elite Member

Favourites (more):

Elite Member

Favourites (more):

[rquote=2600002&tid=148008&author=beso]well unless they're trash like you. So take your good for nothing, drug taking, pathetic little life and get off this forum if you don't find it a "blast".[/rquote]
That's my opinion yes? Sorry, who's back tracking now? Bringing up quotes from a previous comment I made? Looks like someones running out of comebacks, or lack of comebacks should I say.
Old 23-09-2009, 02:02 AM #20

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Ok i give you that, that it is a bit stupid, but maybe thats just my style to try and open up a debate about the pro's and cons of legal highs..If i knew it was an open forum to people as young as 13 i would have thought better yeah !

But well, it's done now, no point in sweeping it under the carpet really.

i WANTED A FULL BLOWN AND WELL ROUNDED DEBATE ABOUT THE EFFECTS THESE DRUGS HAVE ON THE USER, ie me.

bUT WELL, HALF OF EVERY POST YOU MAKE HAS SOME GOOD POINTS BUT THEN YOU JUST RAMBLE INTO A TIRADE OF ABUSE ! WHATS THAT ALL ABOUT,

OK you got me all caps and non caps in the wrong places now with your phsycotic behavior...I CAN'T EVEN SPELL RIGHT NOW.

iS YOUR PROBLEM THE FACT THAT YOU THINK I'M PROMOTING DRUGS ?

So your 18, i have an 18 yr old nephew, he's about to be a dad...maybe he should have taken drugs and enjoyed his crack *****d pathetic life instead of not doing them and ruining his early years by being tied down to wahhhs and nappies..

do you really have any serious debate in you about the pro's or cons about taking these LEGAL HIGHS cause thats all i want to hear about before i decide wether to buy them or not...the asking about where to get them was an obvious joke. A joke a 13 yr old would have noticed !

Old 23-09-2009, 02:03 AM #21

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

[rquote=2600008&tid=148008&author=Ross][rquote=2600002&tid=148008&author=beso]well unless they're trash like you. So take your good for nothing, drug taking, pathetic little life and get off this forum if you don't find it a "blast".[/rquote]
That's my opinion yes? Sorry, who's back tracking now? Bringing up quotes from a previous comment I made? Looks like someones running out of comebacks, or lack of comebacks should I say.[/rquote]

nah i was tired of waiting for your reply..thought i might just quote that while i waited.
Old 23-09-2009, 02:04 AM #22

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

[rquote=2600004&tid=148008&author=Amanda.x][rquote=2600002&tid=148008&author=beso]well unless they're trash like you. So take your good for nothing, drug taking, pathetic little life and get off this forum if you don't find it a "blast".[/rquote]

? i dont get it.[/rquote]

If your under 18 please leave now.
Old 23-09-2009, 02:08 AM #23
Elite Member

Favourites (more):

Elite Member

Favourites (more):

Well I'm glad you've realised it's stupid.

I refuse to believe you wanted a "debate"... basically going by what you said to another member:
"good for you..it must be a blast hanging round this forum at 1 am....anyone else actually had any ?

don't bother replying if you aint as you will be no use to me at all !!!!! "

That's really wanted a debate. I'm positive a debate is to hear everyones opinion but you're saying "don't bother replying" surely defeats the object of a debate. That's just my view on it, so please don't feed me your bull.

I'm not making you do anything with your caps lock to be honest, that's just weird.

That's great for your nephew it really is, but I honestly don't care. I'm not here to talk about your nephew.

Look I'm not argueing with you, I think this was a stupid and pathetic thread. If you are after a debate on "legal highs" there is a debate section to the forum, like I said earlier... browse some more and you might actually learn a few things along the way!
Old 23-09-2009, 02:08 AM #24
shimmer.

Favourites:
shimmer.

Favourites:

Ahahahahaha. I'll be turning 18 in like 2 days.
Old 23-09-2009, 02:19 AM #25

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

But how can you debate about the pros and cons of LEGAL HIGHS if you havn't actually taken them ? They are legal, so it has been debated by the powers that be in much higher places than a bb forum, so they must have some uses.

I wanted to read the debate then decide if i wanted to try them, thats all.

the caps are wierd, but it is late so i'm forgiving myself before you forgive me.....AMANDA, by rosses standards you shouldn't be reading this because you may be swayed into taking LEGAL HIGHS, how does that make you feel...patronised ?.. I doubt it, probably you just see him as another forum member who cares..which is fine because thats probably where he is coming from ARE YOU ROSS ?

sorry for not seeing the debate section, i've been stuck on bb related stuff since i joined..only found out about the other areas last night or the night before...

But i did want a debate though...i just pushed to the side the obvious snidey remark by the other poster before as it had no relivence to my thread, it was just a thinly disguised dig at me.

as yours was ross, maybe not so thinly, i like that though..straight to the point...and i will apologise for syaing you have no debate in you, even though i didn't actually say that outright..

But i do feel.. even though i've just found out that this is a forum for young uns..that you patronise them a bit..

edit..happy birthday in 2 days..i'll say it now as i doubt i'll be around then.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
highs, legal