Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB16 Big Brother 16 aka Big Brother: Timebomb started 12th May 2015, and was won by Chloe Wilburn. Discuss the housemates and show in this forum.

Old 24-05-2015, 12:51 PM #1
Mrbigbrother

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Katie Hopkins
BB15: Ashleigh
Mrbigbrother

Favourites (more):
Angry Jack! it's Just Food!

He is really starting to annoy me now!
God, all the skinny people in the house are hungry as well but arnt mentioning it as much, but then there is the fat A** Jack have a strop about food in the house! All jack does is complain about food, he isn't even entertaining anymore!

He knew it was going to happen!
Why sign up?

GET JACK OUT!
Mrbigbrother is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-05-2015, 12:53 PM #2
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

It always was going to be more difficult for him bless him, I thought jade was a right cow not choosing him really after he gave up the car so there would be a prize fund
Old 24-05-2015, 12:55 PM #3
Mrbigbrother

Favourites (more):
Mrbigbrother

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kizzy View Post
It always was going to be more difficult for him bless him, I thought jade was a right cow not choosing him really after he gave up the car so there would be a prize fund
I see what you mean, but he could cut down the complaining! We know he is fat, and we know it's hard for him... Just hoping Katie Hopkins doesent get involved it a task... XD
Old 24-05-2015, 12:57 PM #4
Keyser Suze

Keyser Suze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrbigbrother View Post
I see what you mean, but he could cut down the complaining! We know he is fat, and we know it's hard for him... Just hoping Katie Hopkins doesent get involved it a task... XD
I don't think he is that overweight, he just happens to have one of those overly chubby faces.

"Live for today because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come" - Author unknown
Suze is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-05-2015, 03:15 PM #5

Favourites (more):
BB15: Helen
CBB 13: Jim Davidson

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrbigbrother View Post
Ohh that's a good idea, I would love KH to come in and tell him a few home truths
The only downside is it would get him more sympathy, the last thing he needs
Old 24-05-2015, 01:02 PM #6
Growin’ up fast.

Favourites:
BB16: Adjoa
Growin’ up fast.

Favourites:
BB16: Adjoa

Quote:
Its difficult for everybody in there. Imagine how they feel without facebook? Jack just has a real bad disease and it's called addiction. He doesnt just need to get out. He needs a good outlook on life quit his unhealthy fastfood job, get real & loose weight. He will be dead by the time he is 50 with celstrol (spelling on that?) and heart problems the way hes going which is sad & is the reason I dont want him to win. No person should idolise that. Being that big & that addicted to food IS NOT OK

Last edited by crazycolaist; 24-05-2015 at 01:05 PM.
crazycolaist is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-05-2015, 01:46 PM #7
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Why should she she choose him? He didn't give up that car for the other housemates, he gave it up because he thought he could win the whole thing.

He's acting like an arsehole, he has a sense of self entitlement because he thinks he's gonna win.
Tom4784 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-05-2015, 01:48 PM #8

Quote:
You sir are a gent!

Last edited by sungrass; 24-05-2015 at 01:58 PM.
sungrass is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-05-2015, 03:48 PM #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by sungrass View Post
You sir are a gent!
That is a lady.
Marsh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-05-2015, 02:54 PM #10

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
He gave up the car to stay on TV, not to help out her HMs and as far as Jade picking him, I hate her, but I'm so glad she didn't

If I was in there I'd tell the fat f.ck to shut up moaning as he is carrying around enough fat to feed an African village and he should be grateful that he is has been given the opportunity to lose some of that blubber. He should be taking full advantage and start training with the others but he is a fat lazy f.ck so he wont
Old 24-05-2015, 02:57 PM #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda123 View Post
He gave up the car to stay on TV, not to help out her HMs and as far as Jade picking him, I hate her, but I'm so glad she didn't

If I was in there I'd tell the fat f.ck to shut up moaning as he is carrying around enough fat to feed an African village and he should be grateful that he is has been given the opportunity to lose some of that blubber. He should be taking full advantage and start training with the others but he is a fat lazy f.ck so he wont
wow you have an evil heart. i wish you could block people on here.
Old 24-05-2015, 03:05 PM #12

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I'm not evil, just honest. The evil ones are the enablers out there who pander to obese people and tell them it's ok. His parents, for instance, have allowed him to get that big
If I was in that house, instead of feeling sorry for him, I'd be trying to encourage him to move around some more, play energetic games etc, I wouldn't be having a go at him but I wouldn't be pandering to his mania about the food

If people out there love him, ie. Family, friends etc, they should never let up encouraging him to eat right and exercise cause when his heart suffocates and he drops dead in his 30's, it will be too late

Obesity kills more than smoking!
Old 24-05-2015, 03:18 PM #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda123 View Post
I'm not evil, just honest. The evil ones are the enablers out there who pander to obese people and tell them it's ok. His parents, for instance, have allowed him to get that big
If I was in that house, instead of feeling sorry for him, I'd be trying to encourage him to move around some more, play energetic games etc, I wouldn't be having a go at him but I wouldn't be pandering to his mania about the food

If people out there love him, ie. Family, friends etc, they should never let up encouraging him to eat right and exercise cause when his heart suffocates and he drops dead in his 30's, it will be too late

Obesity kills more than smoking!

You are so over reacting.

You compare him to starving kids in Africa etc

what has he ever done? apart from gain weight? which he can loose? the amount of hatred is as if he deliberately commits crime/hurts people - which he doesn't.

Anyway I am not bothering with this anymore.

And smoking kills more people than obesity. Definitely however the amount of smoking has gone down. Due to huge costly government compaigns/education/price hikes and warnings.

The same needs to be done for Junk food.

Obsesity is going to be the biggest killer in the next generation. Obsesity is a serious concern. I am not saying that it is not - however I chose to treat everyone with kindness as I believe and it is shown/proven that encouragement with kindness and education help more than belittling and just being cruel and aggressive.

Obesity is the next smoking - people do not understand that yet - but the they will. Eventually junk food will be taxed with health warnings.

Jack is a kid. A young lad. The pure aggression in your posts is so over the top. SO much hate for a young lad who has never done anything to you - its weird.
Its negative. Not engaging anymore.

(this was in reply to your previous posts with the fat ****** pr**ck comments etc - which you seem to have dropped in your last comment "I would be kind and encourage" it doesn't genuinely sound like it.)

Yes - Honesty "being honest" - that's great - so is wisdom - Honesty should come with tact and kindness - you have changed your aggressive stance in this comment I have replied to ??? - but everyone can see your true attitude by clicking on your "previous posts"

Last edited by sungrass; 24-05-2015 at 03:24 PM.
Old 24-05-2015, 03:58 PM #14

Favourites (more):
BB18: Chanelle
CBB19: Nicola McLean

Favourites (more):
BB18: Chanelle
CBB19: Nicola McLean

Quote:
Same. I'd block you for trying to make excuses for fat lumps.
Old 24-05-2015, 04:16 PM #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourLAEx View Post
Same. I'd block you for trying to make excuses for fat lumps.
JPG2502 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-05-2015, 03:59 PM #16
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

Quote:
But now he has been chosen he is saying he won't eat it Are you stll heading up the Jade fan club
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 01:53 PM #17

Quote:
Why? I've been known to be on the chunky side at time ... Iv'e all so been known to loss the extra weight by going a week without eat...when you have "reserves" its easy to do
Griffin5779 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 04:55 PM #18

Quote:
I think the obsession with Jacks weight is a form of scapegoating - but the truth is like Josey Gibson he will loose it eventually- so its just no big deal. Its only a health problem if you refuse to correct it. He can do it when he wants to! I really cant understand why its such a problem? If you hate him merely because of his 'appearence' then its the same as racism. Criticse his personality - fine - but just on his appearence alone? Its pretty shallow isn't it?
Well it's actually a health problem until he chooses to correct it and it's not the same as racism since race is inalterable where as weight is a reflection of lifestyle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin5779 View Post
Why? I've been known to be on the chunky side at time ... Iv'e all so been known to loss the extra weight by going a week without eat...when you have "reserves" its easy to do
It is possible to do but weight loss is not easy and for people in Jacks situation which, let's not beat around the bush, is obese to morbidly obese it requires an absolutely drastic change to lifestyle.

Being in the situation Jack is in, his body will be accustomed to a larger calorie intake than most of the other housemates. His metabolism will be functioning differently to the others so he will be feeling the hunger an awful lot more than the others. However he's not nearly complaining as much any more. That's a symptom of his metabolic system adjusting. Even on the luxury budget their diet is restricted don't forget. He's not going to get down to a healthy weight in the house but he will probably be put on the right track and unless he sinks back into older habits could get there within a few months of leaving.
Rorkimaru is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 05:49 PM #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rorkimaru View Post
Well it's actually a health problem until he chooses to correct it and it's not the same as racism since race is inalterable where as weight is a reflection of lifestyle.

It is possible to do but weight loss is not easy and for people in Jacks situation which, let's not beat around the bush, is obese to morbidly obese it requires an absolutely drastic change to lifestyle.

Being in the situation Jack is in, his body will be accustomed to a larger calorie intake than most of the other housemates. His metabolism will be functioning differently to the others so he will be feeling the hunger an awful lot more than the others. However he's not nearly complaining as much any more. That's a symptom of his metabolic system adjusting. Even on the luxury budget their diet is restricted don't forget. He's not going to get down to a healthy weight in the house but he will probably be put on the right track and unless he sinks back into older habits could get there within a few months of leaving.
Sadly Jack will get even larger - its sad but true
hijaxers is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 05:46 PM #20

Quote:
Yeah -like the show would have continued with no prize fund Duh !
hijaxers is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-05-2015, 12:54 PM #21
Keyser Suze

Keyser Suze

I don't care about him kicking off about food, they all do that to a certain extent, but he does seem to have a nasty/volatile temper on him as does Harriet, and that is what puts me off him a little bit.

"Live for today because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come" - Author unknown
Suze is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-05-2015, 12:58 PM #22

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek

He's actually infuriating me now, he needs to go as soon as possible
Old 24-05-2015, 12:59 PM #23
Mrbigbrother

Favourites (more):
Mrbigbrother

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam- View Post
He's actually infuriating me now, he needs to go as soon as possible
Preach!
Old 24-05-2015, 12:59 PM #24
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

Come on suze, he's big
For a young lad to have moobs there's something amiss.
Old 24-05-2015, 01:00 PM #25
Mrbigbrother

Favourites (more):
Mrbigbrother

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Come on suze, he's big
For a young lad to have moobs there's something amiss.
How can someone let themselves get that fat??

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
food, jack