Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB12 Big Brother 12 started on Thursday Sept 9th 2011 on Channel 5 for a 9-week run. The series was won by Aaron. Tell us what you thought about the housemates and series in this forum.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 15-09-2011, 07:30 PM #1
Banned

Banned

Default I cannot believe this!

I have been a big viewer of these forums for quite some time, and every year, I repeat, every year, countless numbers of people moan at the fact that the interesting/entertaining HMs go first.

Now let's look at this week's eviction: Aaron, Harry, Tashie. To me, out of these 3, it is crystal clear obvious who the most boring is. That's right, Harry. And now, after 11 years, we finally have the vote to save... the one thing that can get rid of the boring HMs first!

But guess what?....... Tashie is the favourite to go! So many people hate Tashie (fair enough, she's annoying), but can't you see that she will cause huge drama throughout BB! I guarantee this, if Tashie goes this week, then a large number of you will be complaining that Harry, the boring one of the three, stayed.

Some people's reasons for saving Harry are beyond pathetic. The main one is tactical voting, to try and get rid of Tashie. But another reason is that people don't want Aaron to be lonely - sorry, but I am not buying that reason. I think people are using that as an excuse, purely because they hate Tashie and want her out.

Tashie IS a character. No matter how much she irritates you, she is a character, brings drama, and will pee off the other HMs beyond belief. This is what we should want! Harry on the other hand, nice guy and all, but he's a classic BB bore, one of those sorts of HMs that everyone complains that is deadwood.

If this was a vote to evict, then I wouldn't have even joined and made this thread. HOWEVER, after 11 years, we have finally got our vote to save! Let's use it wisely and save Tashie FFS!

The bores need to go first. Otherwise every series of BB is gonna just be the same old, year after year after year.
womenfartmorethanmen is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic