Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

The X Factor 2009 [S6] Series 6 of The X Factor was won by Joe McElderry. Runner-up was Olly Murs and third was Stacey Solomon. Discuss here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 17-01-2013, 01:43 PM #1
charlton lee bowyer

Favourites (more):
BB19: Akeem
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

charlton lee bowyer

Favourites (more):
BB19: Akeem
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Default XFactor's Christopher Maloney gets a record deal (but it'll just be covers)

X Factor 2012 finalist Christopher Maloney has become the latest act from last year’s show to scoop a record deal.

So far winner Jahmene Douglas, runner up Jahmene Douglas, Union J and Ella Henderson have all been picked up by record companies, with the show having finished just a month ago.

It’s no huge shock to hear that Chris has been offered a deal too, with the Liverpudlian singer having topped the public vote all the way until the final week.

Chris revealed: “The final three get a record deal but we get told in different stages. There’s been a few offers made so my management are negotiating the best deal.

“I just want to get in the recording studio and make an album for my fans who are looking forward to hearing my music.

“It will probably be covers at first, but who knows. If I could emulate Jane McDonald’s career, that would be amazing.”

Speaking to the Liverpool Echo, Chris said of his time on the show: “X Factor’s always going to be a big part of my life. It was a fantastic experience but it was tough and towards the end I had a little bit of a breakdown.

“But the loyal fans who voted for me and my family helped me get through it.”

Right now and Chris is working on his routines and performances for The X Factor live tour, which starts next weekend.

He revealed: “I’m looking forward to it. I’ve got four full- on routines for the tour.

“We’re at the ECHO Arena on February 6 and it’s going to be amazing.

“The final seven who are on the tour are all fantastic and we’re getting along really well.”

good luck to him
Marcus. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
christopher, covers, deal, maloney, record, xfactor