Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Chat and Games Looking for forum games, and completely off topic banter - this is your place! (includes Virtual Big Brother type forum games)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 29-08-2017, 04:35 PM #11
-

-

Best of the luck with uni.

It's perfectly normal to feel like that, I think one thing you have to remember is that it's not just you and there are many others in the same boat, so I wouldn't worry too much. And like someone else said, don't overthink, as it will just make you feel even more nervous. You'll have a great time and you'll meet plenty of new people outside of your flatmates, so it's not the end of the world if it turns out that you don't get along with them.

In regards to finding a job, I'd probably hold that off until the end of the first year, you get longer summer breaks at uni, so you can work for a few months and have enough money for the following September for your second year. That's what I did as it gave me time to adapt to uni in my first year without having to a balance a job at the same time.

Last edited by Jason.; 29-08-2017 at 04:37 PM.
Jason. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
days, moving, uni