Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-06-2018, 06:45 PM #10
Sod orf

Sod orf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie89 View Post
There hasn't been any crime, her freedom of speech is still intact. But her employers don't want their reputation brought down through association of someone who sends out racist tweets, that's their right. Shouldn't they be entitled to it?
Why was it racist? I've seen many people being likened to look like animals, I've never thought it racist. Unless you're saying non White people should be excluded from being the butt of a joke? I find that racist, so what are we going to do about that?

Of course her free speech is not incact, she's been fired from her job for it. I wouldn't want to be fired for that, so I don't agree with Rosanne having it happen to her.
Alf is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
abc, blowout, cancelled, cancels, comments, controversial, hollywood, ratings, roseanne, star, stuns, update