Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here Discuss series 20 of ITV's jungle reality show, which starts 15th November 2020.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-09-2018, 10:38 AM #1

Favourites:
BBUSA22: Janelle

Favourites:
BBUSA22: Janelle

Default Roxy heading to the jungle?

Quote:
Following Roxanne Pallett's voluntary exit from the Celebrity Big Brother house after that Ryan Thomas incident, rumours have been awhirl that she's in talks for I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! in a bid to her redeem her reputation.

The 35-year-old former Emmerdale star has responded to the reports, with a spokesperson for the actress telling Digital Spy: "This is completely untrue."

They added to The Sun: "Roxanne has not had any discussions with anyone regarding I'm a Celebrity and has no plans to take part in the show."

Roxanne decided to leave Celebrity Big Brother after accusing ex-Coronation Street star Ryan of physically striking her during a playfight, but later accepted that she had got it wrong.

After receiving a massive backlash from viewers and former co-stars over her allegations against Ryan, Roxanne has stepped down from her role on York's Minster FM radio station.

In TV interviews with Jeremy Vine and Emma Willis afterwards, she deeply apologised and said she "got it wrong" and was "devastated".

A spokesperson for Emmerdale has also denied claims she would be returning to the soap, saying: "There are no plans, nor have there been, to bring back the character of Jo Sugden."

Roxanne will appear on Bear Grylls' Celebrity Island later this month (September 9), which she filmed prior to Celebrity Big Brother.

Meanwhile, it was recently confirmed that Holly Willoughby would be stepping in to temporarily replace Ant McPartlin on I'm a Celebrity with co-host Declan Donnelly when the series returns later this year.

The rumoured line-up so far includes Love Island's Olivia Attwood, Good Morning Britain's Kate Garraway, Made in Chelsea's Jamie Laing, Holby City's Rosie Marcel and Love Island winner Dani Dyer.

I'm a Celebrity returns to ITV later this year.
http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/im-a-ce...y-big-brother/

She's coming, girls!
Firewire is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
heading, jungle, roxy