Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Chat and Games Looking for forum games, and completely off topic banter - this is your place! (includes Virtual Big Brother type forum games)

Old 05-02-2019, 06:32 PM #476
Stiff Member

Stiff Member

Janet was exhausted from the motorboating, grabbed her broomstick and fled the conflict. Roxanne Pallett cried out for Ryan Thomas after not being abused. “Owwwww woman beater” she squealed loudly after Ryan repeatedly cried like a child. “He’s a liar!” she cried histerically as Hardeep laughed and stabbed her with a joke. "You hurt me", she proclaimed but Hardeep impersonated her; "I love a good punch I do !" Ben Jardine wept and wanked simultanously, jealous he couldn't punch her. She walked around looking for victims to shag. She took her boobs for a walk to the garden and let them smoke homemade cigarettes while her fanny
Twosugars is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-02-2019, 06:34 PM #477
In my nice era

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Tia Kofi
DOI 2020: Ben Hanlin

In my nice era

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Tia Kofi
DOI 2020: Ben Hanlin

Janet was exhausted from the motorboating, grabbed her broomstick and fled the conflict. Roxanne Pallett cried out for Ryan Thomas after not being abused. “Owwwww woman beater” she squealed loudly after Ryan repeatedly cried like a child. “He’s a liar!” she cried histerically as Hardeep laughed and stabbed her with a joke. "You hurt me", she proclaimed but Hardeep impersonated her; "I love a good punch I do !" Ben Jardine wept and wanked simultanously, jealous he couldn't punch her. She walked around looking for victims to shag. She took her boobs for a walk to the garden and let them smoke homemade cigarettes while her fanny was loose with
Old 05-02-2019, 06:53 PM #478

Janet was exhausted from the motorboating, grabbed her broomstick and fled the conflict. Roxanne Pallett cried out for Ryan Thomas after not being abused. “Owwwww woman beater” she squealed loudly after Ryan repeatedly cried like a child. “He’s a liar!” she cried histerically as Hardeep laughed and stabbed her with a joke. "You hurt me", she proclaimed but Hardeep impersonated her; "I love a good punch I do !" Ben Jardine wept and wanked simultanously, jealous he couldn't punch her. She walked around looking for victims to shag. She took her boobs for a walk to the garden and let them smoke homemade cigarettes while her fanny was loose with superherpes. "Yummy ciggies!" the boobs
Epic. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-02-2019, 11:05 PM #479
Stiff Member

Stiff Member

Janet was exhausted from the motorboating, grabbed her broomstick and fled the conflict. Roxanne Pallett cried out for Ryan Thomas after not being abused. “Owwwww woman beater” she squealed loudly after Ryan repeatedly cried like a child. “He’s a liar!” she cried histerically as Hardeep laughed and stabbed her with a joke. "You hurt me", she proclaimed but Hardeep impersonated her; "I love a good punch I do !" Ben Jardine wept and wanked simultanously, jealous he couldn't punch her. She walked around looking for victims to shag. She took her boobs for a walk to the garden and let them smoke homemade cigarettes while her fanny was loose with superherpes. "Yummy ciggies!" the boobs croaked with delight
Old 05-02-2019, 11:19 PM #480
ਵਫ਼ਾਦਾਰੀ ☬

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Siannise
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle
ਵਫ਼ਾਦਾਰੀ ☬

Favourites (more):

Janet was exhausted from the motorboating, grabbed her broomstick and fled the conflict. Roxanne Pallett cried out for Ryan Thomas after not being abused. “Owwwww woman beater” she squealed loudly after Ryan repeatedly cried like a child. “He’s a liar!” she cried histerically as Hardeep laughed and stabbed her with a joke. "You hurt me", she proclaimed but Hardeep impersonated her; "I love a good punch I do !" Ben Jardine wept and wanked simultanously, jealous he couldn't punch her. She walked around looking for victims to shag. She took her boobs for a walk to the garden and let them smoke homemade cigarettes while her fanny was loose with superherpes. "Yummy ciggies!" the boobs croaked with delight as she playfully
SherzyK is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-02-2019, 06:11 AM #481

Janet was exhausted from the motorboating, grabbed her broomstick and fled the conflict. Roxanne Pallett cried out for Ryan Thomas after not being abused. “Owwwww woman beater” she squealed loudly after Ryan repeatedly cried like a child. “He’s a liar!” she cried hysterically as Hardeep laughed and stabbed her with a joke. "You hurt me", she proclaimed but Hardeep impersonated her; "I love a good punch I do!" Ben Jardine wept and wanked simultanously, jealous he couldn't punch her. She walked around looking for victims to shag. She took her boobs for a walk to the garden and let them smoke homemade cigarettes while her fanny was loose with superherpes. "Yummy ciggies!" the boobs croaked with delight as she playfully fought with herself, feeling desperate.

Last edited by Epic.; 06-02-2019 at 06:12 AM.
Old 06-02-2019, 11:33 AM #482
ਵਫ਼ਾਦਾਰੀ ☬

Favourites (more):
ਵਫ਼ਾਦਾਰੀ ☬

Favourites (more):

Janet was exhausted from the motorboating, grabbed her broomstick and fled the conflict. Roxanne Pallett cried out for Ryan Thomas after not being abused. “Owwwww woman beater” she squealed loudly after Ryan repeatedly cried like a child. “He’s a liar!” she cried hysterically as Hardeep laughed and stabbed her with a joke. "You hurt me", she proclaimed but Hardeep impersonated her; "I love a good punch I do!" Ben Jardine wept and wanked simultanously, jealous he couldn't punch her. She walked around looking for victims to shag. She took her boobs for a walk to the garden and let them smoke homemade cigarettes while her fanny was loose with superherpes. "Yummy ciggies!" the boobs croaked with delight as she playfully fought with herself, feeling desperate.

Poor Roxy thought
Old 06-02-2019, 04:52 PM #483
Stiff Member

Stiff Member

Poor Roxy thought she must find
Old 06-02-2019, 05:05 PM #484
BB Sees All 👀

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
BB19: Brooke

BB Sees All 👀

Favourites (more):

Poor Roxy thought she must find an apology from

Thanks to Littlegreen for my lovely sig
andybigbro is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-02-2019, 05:49 PM #485
Why So Serious?

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
DOI 2020: Maura Higgins

Why So Serious?

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
DOI 2020: Maura Higgins

Poor Roxy thought she must find an apology from Grant and Phil
Tony Montana is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-02-2019, 07:52 PM #486
BB Sees All 👀

Favourites (more):

BB Sees All 👀

Favourites (more):

Poor Roxy thought she must find an apology from Grant and Phil. Kerry Katona sniffed

Thanks to Littlegreen for my lovely sig
andybigbro is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-02-2019, 09:10 PM #487
Stiff Member

Stiff Member

Poor Roxy thought she must find an apology from Grant and Phil. Kerry Katona sniffed too much coke
Old 07-02-2019, 01:32 PM #488

Poor Roxy thought she must find an apology from Grant and Phil. Kerry Katona sniffed too much coke, snorting at India Willoughby's sweat.
Old 07-02-2019, 01:34 PM #489
ਵਫ਼ਾਦਾਰੀ ☬

Favourites (more):
ਵਫ਼ਾਦਾਰੀ ☬

Favourites (more):

Poor Roxy thought she must find an apology from Grant and Phil. Kerry Katona sniffed too much coke, snorting at India Willoughby's sweat. India slapped Amanda
Old 07-02-2019, 01:37 PM #490

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

Favourites (more):

Poor Roxy thought she must find an apology from Grant and Phil. Kerry Katona sniffed too much coke, snorting at India Willoughby's sweat. India slapped Amanda with manly hands
parmnion is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-02-2019, 02:36 PM #491
Stiff Member

Stiff Member

Poor Roxy thought she must find an apology from Grant and Phil. Kerry Katona sniffed too much coke, snorting at India Willoughby's sweat. India slapped Amanda with manly hands for being nasty

Last edited by Twosugars; 07-02-2019 at 02:36 PM.
Old 07-02-2019, 02:50 PM #492
ਵਫ਼ਾਦਾਰੀ ☬

Favourites (more):
ਵਫ਼ਾਦਾਰੀ ☬

Favourites (more):

Poor Roxy thought she must find an apology from Grant and Phil. Kerry Katona sniffed too much coke, snorting at India Willoughby's sweat. India slapped Amanda with manly hands for being nasty about Ann Widdecombe
Old 07-02-2019, 02:52 PM #493

Poor Roxy thought she must find an apology from Grant and Phil. Kerry Katona sniffed too much coke, snorting at India Willoughby's sweat. India slapped Amanda with manly hands for being nasty about Ann Widdecombe; "I'M A REAL WOMUNNN!" she
Old 07-02-2019, 03:00 PM #494
Stiff Member

Stiff Member

Poor Roxy thought she must find an apology from Grant and Phil. Kerry Katona sniffed too much coke, snorting at India Willoughby's sweat. India slapped Amanda with manly hands for being nasty about Ann Widdecombe; "I'M A REAL WOMUNNN!" she said in baritone
Old 07-02-2019, 04:16 PM #495

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Poor Roxy thought she must find an apology from Grant and Phil. Kerry Katona sniffed too much coke, snorting at India Willoughby's sweat. India slapped Amanda with manly hands for being nasty about Ann Widdecombe; "I'M A REAL WOMUNNN!" she said in baritone. Her breasts swayed
parmnion is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-02-2019, 04:48 PM #496

Poor Roxy thought she must find an apology from Grant and Phil. Kerry Katona sniffed too much coke, snorting at India Willoughby's sweat. India slapped Amanda with manly hands for being nasty about Ann Widdecombe; "I'M A REAL WOMUNNN!" she said in baritone. Her breasts swayed, her hips don't lie,
Old 07-02-2019, 04:55 PM #497
Stiff Member

Stiff Member

Poor Roxy thought she must find an apology from Grant and Phil. Kerry Katona sniffed too much coke, snorting at India Willoughby's sweat. India slapped Amanda with manly hands for being nasty about Ann Widdecombe; "I'M A REAL WOMUNNN!" she said in baritone. Her breasts swayed, her hips don't lie, Amanda was moist!
Old 07-02-2019, 04:58 PM #498
ਵਫ਼ਾਦਾਰੀ ☬

Favourites (more):
ਵਫ਼ਾਦਾਰੀ ☬

Favourites (more):

Poor Roxy thought she must find an apology from Grant and Phil. Kerry Katona sniffed too much coke, snorting at India Willoughby's sweat. India slapped Amanda with manly hands for being nasty about Ann Widdecombe; "I'M A REAL WOMUNNN!" she said in baritone. Her breasts swayed, her hips don't lie, Amanda was moist! Lisa Appleton appeared
Old 07-02-2019, 10:44 PM #499
ਵਫ਼ਾਦਾਰੀ ☬

Favourites (more):
ਵਫ਼ਾਦਾਰੀ ☬

Favourites (more):

(I introduce one of the best BB9 housemates and you throw it back in my face)
Old 07-02-2019, 10:56 PM #500

Poor Roxy thought she must find an apology from Grant and Phil. Kerry Katona sniffed too much coke, snorting at India Willoughby's sweat. India slapped Amanda with manly hands for being nasty about Ann Widdecombe; "I'M A REAL WOMUNNN!" she said in baritone. Her breasts swayed, her hips don't lie, Amanda was moist! Lisa Appleton appeared. "My burgers are nice" she

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
add, announced, asthma, attack, building, cidergate, collapse, davina’s, demise, feel, fun, games, georgia, golden, kimberly, left, mitchell’s, positivity, post, return, sick, sip, story, time, woodburn, woodbury, words, writer