Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Chat and Games Looking for forum games, and completely off topic banter - this is your place! (includes Virtual Big Brother type forum games)

Old 08-02-2019, 02:34 PM #501
Stiff Member

Stiff Member

Janet was exhausted from the motorboating, grabbed her broomstick and fled the conflict. Roxanne Pallett cried out for Ryan Thomas after not being abused. “Owwwww woman beater” she squealed loudly after Ryan repeatedly cried like a child. “He’s a liar!” she cried hysterically as Hardeep laughed and stabbed her with a joke. "You hurt me", she proclaimed but Hardeep impersonated her; "I love a good punch I do!" Ben Jardine wept and wanked simultanously, jealous he couldn't punch her. She walked around looking for victims to shag. She took her boobs for a walk to the garden and let them smoke homemade cigarettes while her fanny was loose with superherpes. "Yummy ciggies!" the boobs croaked with delight as she playfully fought with herself, feeling desperate.

Poor Roxy thought she must find an apology from Grant and Phil. Kerry Katona sniffed too much coke, snorting at India Willoughby's sweat. India slapped Amanda with manly hands for being nasty about Ann Widdecombe; "I'M A REAL WOMUNNN!" she said in baritone. Her breasts swayed, her hips don't lie, Amanda was moist! Lisa Appleton appeared. "My burgers are nice" she purred seductively and
Twosugars is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-02-2019, 03:36 PM #502
ਵਫ਼ਾਦਾਰੀ ☬

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Siannise
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle
ਵਫ਼ਾਦਾਰੀ ☬

Favourites (more):

Janet was exhausted from the motorboating, grabbed her broomstick and fled the conflict. Roxanne Pallett cried out for Ryan Thomas after not being abused. “Owwwww woman beater” she squealed loudly after Ryan repeatedly cried like a child. “He’s a liar!” she cried hysterically as Hardeep laughed and stabbed her with a joke. "You hurt me", she proclaimed but Hardeep impersonated her; "I love a good punch I do!" Ben Jardine wept and wanked simultanously, jealous he couldn't punch her. She walked around looking for victims to shag. She took her boobs for a walk to the garden and let them smoke homemade cigarettes while her fanny was loose with superherpes. "Yummy ciggies!" the boobs croaked with delight as she playfully fought with herself, feeling desperate.

Poor Roxy thought she must find an apology from Grant and Phil. Kerry Katona sniffed too much coke, snorting at India Willoughby's sweat. India slapped Amanda with manly hands for being nasty about Ann Widdecombe; "I'M A REAL WOMUNNN!" she said in baritone. Her breasts swayed, her hips don't lie, Amanda was moist! Lisa Appleton appeared. "My burgers are nice" she purred seductively and slapped Mario’s ass
SherzyK is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-02-2019, 08:17 AM #503
ਵਫ਼ਾਦਾਰੀ ☬

Favourites (more):
ਵਫ਼ਾਦਾਰੀ ☬

Favourites (more):

BUMP
Old 09-02-2019, 08:53 AM #504

Poor Roxy thought she must find an apology from Grant and Phil. Kerry Katona sniffed too much coke, snorting at India Willoughby's sweat. India slapped Amanda with manly hands for being nasty about Ann Widdecombe; "I'M A REAL WOMUNNN!" she said in baritone. Her breasts swayed, her hips don't lie, Amanda was moist! Lisa Appleton appeared. "My burgers are nice" she purred seductively and slapped Mario’s ass; "Health and Safety!" he giggled.
Epic. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-02-2019, 02:59 PM #505
BB Sees All 👀

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
BB19: Brooke

BB Sees All 👀

Favourites (more):

Poor Roxy thought she must find an apology from Grant and Phil. Kerry Katona sniffed too much coke, snorting at India Willoughby's sweat. India slapped Amanda with manly hands for being nasty about Ann Widdecombe; "I'M A REAL WOMUNNN!" she said in baritone. Her breasts swayed, her hips don't lie, Amanda was moist! Lisa Appleton appeared. "My burgers are nice" she purred seductively and slapped Mario’s ass; "Health and Safety!" he giggled with his soggy

Thanks to Littlegreen for my lovely sig
andybigbro is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-02-2019, 03:25 PM #506
Stiff Member

Stiff Member

Poor Roxy thought she must find an apology from Grant and Phil. Kerry Katona sniffed too much coke, snorting at India Willoughby's sweat. India slapped Amanda with manly hands for being nasty about Ann Widdecombe; "I'M A REAL WOMUNNN!" she said in baritone. Her breasts swayed, her hips don't lie, Amanda was moist! Lisa Appleton appeared. "My burgers are nice" she purred seductively and slapped Mario’s ass; "Health and Safety!" he giggled with his soggy slippers and trousers
Twosugars is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-02-2019, 03:37 PM #507
BB Sees All 👀

Favourites (more):

BB Sees All 👀

Favourites (more):

Poor Roxy thought she must find an apology from Grant and Phil. Kerry Katona sniffed too much coke, snorting at India Willoughby's sweat. India slapped Amanda with manly hands for being nasty about Ann Widdecombe; "I'M A REAL WOMUNNN!" she said in baritone. Her breasts swayed, her hips don't lie, Amanda was moist! Lisa Appleton appeared. "My burgers are nice" she purred seductively and slapped Mario’s ass; "Health and Safety!" he giggled with his soggy slippers and trousers. Lisa told Mario

Old 09-02-2019, 05:15 PM #508

Poor Roxy thought she must find an apology from Grant and Phil. Kerry Katona sniffed too much coke, snorting at India Willoughby's sweat. India slapped Amanda with manly hands for being nasty about Ann Widdecombe; "I'M A REAL WOMUNNN!" she said in baritone. Her breasts swayed, her hips don't lie, Amanda was moist! Lisa Appleton appeared. "My burgers are nice" she purred seductively and slapped Mario’s ass; "Health and Safety!" he giggled with his soggy slippers and trousers. Lisa told Mario he's the new David Brent
Old 09-02-2019, 08:03 PM #509
BB Sees All 👀

Favourites (more):

BB Sees All 👀

Favourites (more):

Poor Roxy thought she must find an apology from Grant and Phil. Kerry Katona sniffed too much coke, snorting at India Willoughby's sweat. India slapped Amanda with manly hands for being nasty about Ann Widdecombe; "I'M A REAL WOMUNNN!" she said in baritone. Her breasts swayed, her hips don't lie, Amanda was moist! Lisa Appleton appeared. "My burgers are nice" she purred seductively and slapped Mario’s ass; "Health and Safety!" he giggled with his soggy slippers and trousers. Lisa told Mario he's the new David Brent. Jale suddenly entered

Old 09-02-2019, 08:04 PM #510
ਵਫ਼ਾਦਾਰੀ ☬

Favourites (more):
ਵਫ਼ਾਦਾਰੀ ☬

Favourites (more):

(An appearance from Jale)

Poor Roxy thought she must find an apology from Grant and Phil. Kerry Katona sniffed too much coke, snorting at India Willoughby's sweat. India slapped Amanda with manly hands for being nasty about Ann Widdecombe; "I'M A REAL WOMUNNN!" she said in baritone. Her breasts swayed, her hips don't lie, Amanda was moist! Lisa Appleton appeared. "My burgers are nice" she purred seductively and slapped Mario’s ass; "Health and Safety!" he giggled with his soggy slippers and trousers. Lisa told Mario he's the new David Brent. Jale suddenly entered and lunged at
Old 09-02-2019, 08:08 PM #511

Poor Roxy thought she must find an apology from Grant and Phil. Kerry Katona sniffed too much coke, snorting at India Willoughby's sweat. India slapped Amanda with manly hands for being nasty about Ann Widdecombe; "I'M A REAL WOMUNNN!" she said in baritone. Her breasts swayed, her hips don't lie, Amanda was moist! Lisa Appleton appeared. "My burgers are nice" she purred seductively and slapped Mario’s ass; "Health and Safety!" he giggled with his soggy slippers and trousers. Lisa told Mario he's the new David Brent. Jale suddenly entered and lunged at TiBB's 'Get Jale Out' thread
Old 09-02-2019, 08:11 PM #512
ਵਫ਼ਾਦਾਰੀ ☬

Favourites (more):
ਵਫ਼ਾਦਾਰੀ ☬

Favourites (more):

(I swear Jale was loved on this forum)

Poor Roxy thought she must find an apology from Grant and Phil. Kerry Katona sniffed too much coke, snorting at India Willoughby's sweat. India slapped Amanda with manly hands for being nasty about Ann Widdecombe; "I'M A REAL WOMUNNN!" she said in baritone. Her breasts swayed, her hips don't lie, Amanda was moist! Lisa Appleton appeared. "My burgers are nice" she purred seductively and slapped Mario’s ass; "Health and Safety!" he giggled with his soggy slippers and trousers. Lisa told Mario he's the new David Brent. Jale suddenly entered and lunged at TiBB's 'Get Jale Out' thread. Chuff me dizzy
Old 09-02-2019, 08:16 PM #513
Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
CBB19: Kim Woodburn

Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):

Poor Roxy thought she must find an apology from Grant and Phil. Kerry Katona sniffed too much coke, snorting at India Willoughby's sweat. India slapped Amanda with manly hands for being nasty about Ann Widdecombe; "I'M A REAL WOMUNNN!" she said in baritone. Her breasts swayed, her hips don't lie, Amanda was moist! Lisa Appleton appeared. "My burgers are nice" she purred seductively and slapped Mario’s ass; "Health and Safety!" he giggled with his soggy slippers and trousers. Lisa told Mario he's the new David Brent. Jale suddenly entered and lunged at TiBB's 'Get Jale Out' thread. Chuff me dizzy sat back aghast
Old 09-02-2019, 08:18 PM #514
it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Tera
BBUSA22: Janelle

it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):

Poor Roxy thought she must find an apology from Grant and Phil. Kerry Katona sniffed too much coke, snorting at India Willoughby's sweat. India slapped Amanda with manly hands for being nasty about Ann Widdecombe; "I'M A REAL WOMUNNN!" she said in baritone. Her breasts swayed, her hips don't lie, Amanda was moist! Lisa Appleton appeared. "My burgers are nice" she purred seductively and slapped Mario’s ass; "Health and Safety!" he giggled with his soggy slippers and trousers. Lisa told Mario he's the new David Brent. Jale suddenly entered and lunged at TiBB's 'Get Jale Out' thread. Chuff me dizzy sat back aghast at Shilpa Shetty

Spoiler:

Matthew. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-02-2019, 08:20 PM #515
ਵਫ਼ਾਦਾਰੀ ☬

Favourites (more):
ਵਫ਼ਾਦਾਰੀ ☬

Favourites (more):

(Chuff is gonna get it if he lays his hands on Shilpa)

Poor Roxy thought she must find an apology from Grant and Phil. Kerry Katona sniffed too much coke, snorting at India Willoughby's sweat. India slapped Amanda with manly hands for being nasty about Ann Widdecombe; "I'M A REAL WOMUNNN!" she said in baritone. Her breasts swayed, her hips don't lie, Amanda was moist! Lisa Appleton appeared. "My burgers are nice" she purred seductively and slapped Mario’s ass; "Health and Safety!" he giggled with his soggy slippers and trousers. Lisa told Mario he's the new David Brent. Jale suddenly entered and lunged at TiBB's 'Get Jale Out' thread. Chuff me dizzy sat back aghast at Shilpa Shetty, who slayed the
Old 09-02-2019, 08:21 PM #516
it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):

it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):

Poor Roxy thought she must find an apology from Grant and Phil. Kerry Katona sniffed too much coke, snorting at India Willoughby's sweat. India slapped Amanda with manly hands for being nasty about Ann Widdecombe; "I'M A REAL WOMUNNN!" she said in baritone. Her breasts swayed, her hips don't lie, Amanda was moist! Lisa Appleton appeared. "My burgers are nice" she purred seductively and slapped Mario’s ass; "Health and Safety!" he giggled with his soggy slippers and trousers. Lisa told Mario he's the new David Brent. Jale suddenly entered and lunged at TiBB's 'Get Jale Out' thread. Chuff me dizzy sat back aghast at Shilpa Shetty, who slayed the CBB5 bullying gang

Spoiler:

Old 09-02-2019, 08:22 PM #517
ਵਫ਼ਾਦਾਰੀ ☬

Favourites (more):
ਵਫ਼ਾਦਾਰੀ ☬

Favourites (more):

Poor Roxy thought she must find an apology from Grant and Phil. Kerry Katona sniffed too much coke, snorting at India Willoughby's sweat. India slapped Amanda with manly hands for being nasty about Ann Widdecombe; "I'M A REAL WOMUNNN!" she said in baritone. Her breasts swayed, her hips don't lie, Amanda was moist! Lisa Appleton appeared. "My burgers are nice" she purred seductively and slapped Mario’s ass; "Health and Safety!" he giggled with his soggy slippers and trousers. Lisa told Mario he's the new David Brent. Jale suddenly entered and lunged at TiBB's 'Get Jale Out' thread. Chuff me dizzy sat back aghast at Shilpa Shetty, who slayed the CBB5 bullying gang. Chuff was stubborn
Old 09-02-2019, 08:24 PM #518
it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):

it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):

Poor Roxy thought she must find an apology from Grant and Phil. Kerry Katona sniffed too much coke, snorting at India Willoughby's sweat. India slapped Amanda with manly hands for being nasty about Ann Widdecombe; "I'M A REAL WOMUNNN!" she said in baritone. Her breasts swayed, her hips don't lie, Amanda was moist! Lisa Appleton appeared. "My burgers are nice" she purred seductively and slapped Mario’s ass; "Health and Safety!" he giggled with his soggy slippers and trousers. Lisa told Mario he's the new David Brent. Jale suddenly entered and lunged at TiBB's 'Get Jale Out' thread. Chuff me dizzy sat back aghast at Shilpa Shetty, who slayed the CBB5 bullying gang. Chuff was stubborn upon Jade’s eviction

Spoiler:

Old 09-02-2019, 08:26 PM #519
ਵਫ਼ਾਦਾਰੀ ☬

Favourites (more):
ਵਫ਼ਾਦਾਰੀ ☬

Favourites (more):

Poor Roxy thought she must find an apology from Grant and Phil. Kerry Katona sniffed too much coke, snorting at India Willoughby's sweat. India slapped Amanda with manly hands for being nasty about Ann Widdecombe; "I'M A REAL WOMUNNN!" she said in baritone. Her breasts swayed, her hips don't lie, Amanda was moist! Lisa Appleton appeared. "My burgers are nice" she purred seductively and slapped Mario’s ass; "Health and Safety!" he giggled with his soggy slippers and trousers. Lisa told Mario he's the new David Brent. Jale suddenly entered and lunged at TiBB's 'Get Jale Out' thread. Chuff me dizzy sat back aghast at Shilpa Shetty, who slayed the CBB5 bullying gang. Chuff was stubborn upon Jade’s eviction, believing every lie
Old 09-02-2019, 08:27 PM #520
it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):

it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):

Poor Roxy thought she must find an apology from Grant and Phil. Kerry Katona sniffed too much coke, snorting at India Willoughby's sweat. India slapped Amanda with manly hands for being nasty about Ann Widdecombe; "I'M A REAL WOMUNNN!" she said in baritone. Her breasts swayed, her hips don't lie, Amanda was moist! Lisa Appleton appeared. "My burgers are nice" she purred seductively and slapped Mario’s ass; "Health and Safety!" he giggled with his soggy slippers and trousers. Lisa told Mario he's the new David Brent. Jale suddenly entered and lunged at TiBB's 'Get Jale Out' thread. Chuff me dizzy sat back aghast at Shilpa Shetty, who slayed the CBB5 bullying gang. Chuff was stubborn upon Jade’s eviction, believing every lie Raven Walton told.

Spoiler:

Old 09-02-2019, 08:30 PM #521
ਵਫ਼ਾਦਾਰੀ ☬

Favourites (more):
ਵਫ਼ਾਦਾਰੀ ☬

Favourites (more):

Poor Roxy thought she must find an apology from Grant and Phil. Kerry Katona sniffed too much coke, snorting at India Willoughby's sweat. India slapped Amanda with manly hands for being nasty about Ann Widdecombe; "I'M A REAL WOMUNNN!" she said in baritone. Her breasts swayed, her hips don't lie, Amanda was moist! Lisa Appleton appeared. "My burgers are nice" she purred seductively and slapped Mario’s ass; "Health and Safety!" he giggled with his soggy slippers and trousers. Lisa told Mario he's the new David Brent. Jale suddenly entered and lunged at TiBB's 'Get Jale Out' thread. Chuff me dizzy sat back aghast at Shilpa Shetty, who slayed the CBB5 bullying gang. Chuff was stubborn upon Jade’s eviction, believing every lie Raven Walton told.

Kaitlyn Herman cried
Old 09-02-2019, 08:32 PM #522
it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):

it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):

Kaitlyn Herman cried, as per usual

Spoiler:

Old 09-02-2019, 08:33 PM #523
Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):

Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):

Kaitlyn Herman cried, as per usual she queefed loudly

Last edited by Amy Jade; 09-02-2019 at 08:34 PM.
Amy Jade is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-02-2019, 08:37 PM #524
it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):

it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):

Kaitlyn Herman cried, as per usual she queefed loudly, cleansing the spirit

Spoiler:

Old 10-02-2019, 12:08 AM #525
ਵਫ਼ਾਦਾਰੀ ☬

Favourites (more):
ਵਫ਼ਾਦਾਰੀ ☬

Favourites (more):

Kaitlyn Herman cried, as per usual she queefed loudly, cleansing the spirit that lurked inside

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
add, announced, asthma, attack, building, cidergate, collapse, davina’s, demise, feel, fun, games, georgia, golden, kimberly, left, mitchell’s, positivity, post, return, sick, sip, story, time, woodburn, woodbury, words, writer