Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Chat and Games Looking for forum games, and completely off topic banter - this is your place! (includes Virtual Big Brother type forum games)

Old 16-02-2019, 12:46 PM #726
beyonce of waltham forest

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
BB19: Lewis F

Favourites (more):

Homer Simpson landed in Leeds to seduce Nelly Furtado, but then Marge played on Broken Strings. Suddenly, James Morrison was alive, but was found dead, then alive again and then dead, then a little dead and even more alive than ever before, but then dead, but then alive, but then dead again. However, he was resurrected then subsequently found in the ditch outside Andy Warhol’s humungus ballsack. “Droopy ass balls” exclaimed Marge as she yelled upon sight of her husband’s flaccid yellow cock."D'oh!" Shouted Homer as a lobster befriended him unconditionally whilst eating his donut that he left unattended for a long time - so long that it was mouldy as a mouldy doughnut

Hello! It's me Adele and I stink of old booze and earring back. Adele proceeded to inject Amy Winehouse with Chasing Pavements, but she struggled as the needle was actually rusty and blunt, causing it to poison her blood. Suddenly, she cried; "I don't want HIV and AIDS"

Spoiler:

ST☆RS (TiBB's CBB): 6th/12

I'm a TiBB Member 4: 3rd/16 & Highest Placed All-Star (1st/8)
TiBB on Ice: 4th/15
ST☆RS (TiBB's CBB) 2: 3rd/17
TiBB OTT3: 2nd/13
Underscore is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-02-2019, 01:01 PM #727
The peoples princesses

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Marisha Wallace
BB2023: Yinrun

The peoples princesses

Favourites (more):

Homer Simpson landed in Leeds to seduce Nelly Furtado, but then Marge played on Broken Strings. Suddenly, James Morrison was alive, but was found dead, then alive again and then dead, then a little dead and even more alive than ever before, but then dead, but then alive, but then dead again. However, he was resurrected then subsequently found in the ditch outside Andy Warhol’s humungus ballsack. “Droopy ass balls” exclaimed Marge as she yelled upon sight of her husband’s flaccid yellow cock."D'oh!" Shouted Homer as a lobster befriended him unconditionally whilst eating his donut that he left unattended for a long time - so long that it was mouldy as a mouldy doughnut

Hello! It's me Adele and I stink of old booze and earring back. Adele proceeded to inject Amy Winehouse with Chasing Pavements, but she struggled as the needle was actually rusty and blunt, causing it to poison her blood. Suddenly, she cried; "I don't want HIV and AIDS", meanwhile an alive James Morrison

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
And if not, maybe try your hand at being an author for Mills & Boon.
He/him
Mitchell is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-02-2019, 01:06 PM #728
BB Sees All 👀

Favourites (more):
BB19: Brooke

BB Sees All 👀

Favourites (more):
BB19: Brooke

Hello! It's me Adele and I stink of old booze and earring back. Adele proceeded to inject Amy Winehouse with Chasing Pavements, but she struggled as the needle was actually rusty and blunt, causing it to poison her blood. Suddenly, she cried; "I don't want HIV and AIDS", meanwhile an alive James Morrison suddenly died with

Thanks to Littlegreen for my lovely sig

Last edited by andybigbro; 16-02-2019 at 01:08 PM.
andybigbro is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-02-2019, 01:07 PM #729

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Hello! It's me Adele and I stink of old booze and earring back. Adele proceeded to inject Amy Winehouse with Chasing Pavements, but she struggled as the needle was actually rusty and blunt, causing it to poison her blood. Suddenly, she cried; "I don't want HIV and AIDS", meanwhile an alive James Morrison suddenly died with pulmonary tuberculosis disease

Spoiler:

Last edited by Underscore; 16-02-2019 at 01:08 PM.
Old 16-02-2019, 01:09 PM #730
The peoples princesses

Favourites (more):

The peoples princesses

Favourites (more):

Hello! It's me Adele and I stink of old booze and earring back. Adele proceeded to inject Amy Winehouse with Chasing Pavements, but she struggled as the needle was actually rusty and blunt, causing it to poison her blood. Suddenly, she cried; "I don't want HIV and AIDS", meanwhile an alive James Morrison suddenly died with pulmonary tuberculosis disease, RIP.

Nicky91 snuck

Quote:
He/him
Old 16-02-2019, 01:11 PM #731

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Hello! It's me Adele and I stink of old booze and earring back. Adele proceeded to inject Amy Winehouse with Chasing Pavements, but she struggled as the needle was actually rusty and blunt, causing it to poison her blood. Suddenly, she cried; "I don't want HIV and AIDS", meanwhile an alive James Morrison suddenly died with pulmonary tuberculosis disease, RIP.

Nicky91 snuck Victoria's corpse into

Spoiler:

Old 16-02-2019, 01:27 PM #732

Nicky91 snuck Victoria's corpse into Georgina's face. Jackson
Epic. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-02-2019, 01:39 PM #733
The peoples princesses

Favourites (more):

The peoples princesses

Favourites (more):

Nicky91 snuck Victoria's corpse into Georgina's face. Jackson cried into the arms of

Quote:
He/him
Old 16-02-2019, 01:42 PM #734
ਵਫ਼ਾਦਾਰੀ ☬

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Siannise
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle
ਵਫ਼ਾਦਾਰੀ ☬

Favourites (more):

(My OCD is kicking in. I’m just gonna fix that second paragraph)

Hello! It's me Adele and I stink of old booze and earring back. Adele proceeded to inject Amy Winehouse with Chasing Pavements, but she struggled as the needle was actually rusty and blunt, causing it to poison her blood. Suddenly, she cried; "I don't want HIV and AIDS", meanwhile an alive James Morrison suddenly died with pulmonary tuberculosis disease, RIP. Nicky91 snuck Victoria's corpse into Georgina's face. Jackson cried into the arms of Mitchell who keeps
SherzyK is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-02-2019, 01:44 PM #735
The peoples princesses

Favourites (more):

The peoples princesses

Favourites (more):

Hello! It's me Adele and I stink of old booze and earring back. Adele proceeded to inject Amy Winehouse with Chasing Pavements, but she struggled as the needle was actually rusty and blunt, causing it to poison her blood. Suddenly, she cried; "I don't want HIV and AIDS", meanwhile an alive James Morrison suddenly died with pulmonary tuberculosis disease, RIP. Nicky91 snuck Victoria's corpse into Georgina's face. Jackson cried into the arms of Mitchell who keeps admiring SherzyK’s face

Quote:
He/him
Old 16-02-2019, 01:46 PM #736
ਵਫ਼ਾਦਾਰੀ ☬

Favourites (more):
ਵਫ਼ਾਦਾਰੀ ☬

Favourites (more):

Hello! It's me Adele and I stink of old booze and earring back. Adele proceeded to inject Amy Winehouse with Chasing Pavements, but she struggled as the needle was actually rusty and blunt, causing it to poison her blood. Suddenly, she cried; "I don't want HIV and AIDS", meanwhile an alive James Morrison suddenly died with pulmonary tuberculosis disease, RIP. Nicky91 snuck Victoria's corpse into Georgina's face. Jackson cried into the arms of Mitchell who keeps admiring SherzyK’s face. Unimpressed, Mitchell slapped
Old 16-02-2019, 01:50 PM #737

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Hello! It's me Adele and I stink of old booze and earring back. Adele proceeded to inject Amy Winehouse with Chasing Pavements, but she struggled as the needle was actually rusty and blunt, causing it to poison her blood. Suddenly, she cried; "I don't want HIV and AIDS", meanwhile an alive James Morrison suddenly died with pulmonary tuberculosis disease, RIP. Nicky91 snuck Victoria's corpse into Georgina's face. Jackson cried into the arms of Mitchell who keeps admiring SherzyK’s face. Unimpressed, Mitchell deliberately contracted a

Spoiler:

Old 16-02-2019, 01:51 PM #738
The peoples princesses

Favourites (more):

The peoples princesses

Favourites (more):

Hello! It's me Adele and I stink of old booze and earring back. Adele proceeded to inject Amy Winehouse with Chasing Pavements, but she struggled as the needle was actually rusty and blunt, causing it to poison her blood. Suddenly, she cried; "I don't want HIV and AIDS", meanwhile an alive James Morrison suddenly died with pulmonary tuberculosis disease, RIP. Nicky91 snuck Victoria's corpse into Georgina's face. Jackson cried into the arms of Mitchell who keeps admiring SherzyK’s face. Unimpressed, Mitchell deliberately contracted a team of builders

Quote:
He/him
Old 16-02-2019, 01:52 PM #739

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Hello! It's me Adele and I stink of old booze and earring back. Adele proceeded to inject Amy Winehouse with Chasing Pavements, but she struggled as the needle was actually rusty and blunt, causing it to poison her blood. Suddenly, she cried; "I don't want HIV and AIDS", meanwhile an alive James Morrison suddenly died with pulmonary tuberculosis disease, RIP. Nicky91 snuck Victoria's corpse into Georgina's face. Jackson cried into the arms of Mitchell who keeps admiring SherzyK’s face. Unimpressed, Mitchell deliberately contracted a team of builders who have chlamydia.

Spoiler:

Old 16-02-2019, 01:58 PM #740
Adios

Adios

Hello! It's me Adele and I stink of old booze and earring back. Adele proceeded to inject Amy Winehouse with Chasing Pavements, but she struggled as the needle was actually rusty and blunt, causing it to poison her blood. Suddenly, she cried; "I don't want HIV and AIDS", meanwhile an alive James Morrison suddenly died with pulmonary tuberculosis disease, RIP. Nicky91 snuck Victoria's corpse into Georgina's face. Jackson cried into the arms of Mitchell who keeps admiring SherzyK’s face. Unimpressed, Mitchell deliberately contracted a team of builders who have chlamydia to resurrect James

“Stay away from people who act like a victim in a problem they created”
Glenn. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-02-2019, 01:59 PM #741

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Hello! It's me Adele and I stink of old booze and earring back. Adele proceeded to inject Amy Winehouse with Chasing Pavements, but she struggled as the needle was actually rusty and blunt, causing it to poison her blood. Suddenly, she cried; "I don't want HIV and AIDS", meanwhile an alive James Morrison suddenly died with pulmonary tuberculosis disease, RIP. Nicky91 snuck Victoria's corpse into Georgina's face. Jackson cried into the arms of Mitchell who keeps admiring SherzyK’s face. Unimpressed, Mitchell deliberately contracted a team of builders who have chlamydia to resurrect James and replace RileyH

Spoiler:

Old 16-02-2019, 02:08 PM #742
The peoples princesses

Favourites (more):

The peoples princesses

Favourites (more):

Hello! It's me Adele and I stink of old booze and earring back. Adele proceeded to inject Amy Winehouse with Chasing Pavements, but she struggled as the needle was actually rusty and blunt, causing it to poison her blood. Suddenly, she cried; "I don't want HIV and AIDS", meanwhile an alive James Morrison suddenly died with pulmonary tuberculosis disease, RIP. Nicky91 snuck Victoria's corpse into Georgina's face. Jackson cried into the arms of Mitchell who keeps admiring SherzyK’s face. Unimpressed, Mitchell deliberately contracted a team of builders who have chlamydia to resurrect James and replace RileyH with Amber Davies

Quote:
He/him
Old 16-02-2019, 02:10 PM #743
ਵਫ਼ਾਦਾਰੀ ☬

Favourites (more):
ਵਫ਼ਾਦਾਰੀ ☬

Favourites (more):

Hello! It's me Adele and I stink of old booze and earring back. Adele proceeded to inject Amy Winehouse with Chasing Pavements, but she struggled as the needle was actually rusty and blunt, causing it to poison her blood. Suddenly, she cried; "I don't want HIV and AIDS", meanwhile an alive James Morrison suddenly died with pulmonary tuberculosis disease, RIP. Nicky91 snuck Victoria's corpse into Georgina's face. Jackson cried into the arms of Mitchell who keeps admiring SherzyK’s face. Unimpressed, Mitchell deliberately contracted a team of builders who have chlamydia to resurrect James and replace RileyH with Amber Davies. But they failed
Old 16-02-2019, 02:11 PM #744

Hello! It's me Adele and I stink of old booze and earring back. Adele proceeded to inject Amy Winehouse with Chasing Pavements, but she struggled as the needle was actually rusty and blunt, causing it to poison her blood. Suddenly, she cried; "I don't want HIV and AIDS", meanwhile an alive James Morrison suddenly died with pulmonary tuberculosis disease, RIP. Nicky91 snuck Victoria's corpse into Georgina's face. Jackson cried into the arms of Mitchell who keeps admiring SherzyK’s face. Unimpressed, Mitchell deliberately contracted a team of builders who have chlamydia to resurrect James and replace RileyH with Amber Davies. But they failed; RileyH was indestructible.
Epic. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-02-2019, 02:13 PM #745
The peoples princesses

Favourites (more):

The peoples princesses

Favourites (more):

Hello! It's me Adele and I stink of old booze and earring back. Adele proceeded to inject Amy Winehouse with Chasing Pavements, but she struggled as the needle was actually rusty and blunt, causing it to poison her blood. Suddenly, she cried; "I don't want HIV and AIDS", meanwhile an alive James Morrison suddenly died with pulmonary tuberculosis disease, RIP. Nicky91 snuck Victoria's corpse into Georgina's face. Jackson cried into the arms of Mitchell who keeps admiring SherzyK’s face. Unimpressed, Mitchell deliberately contracted a team of builders who have chlamydia to resurrect James and replace RileyH with Amber Davies. But they failed; RileyH was indestructible, until he drowned

Quote:
He/him
Old 16-02-2019, 02:14 PM #746

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Hello! It's me Adele and I stink of old booze and earring back. Adele proceeded to inject Amy Winehouse with Chasing Pavements, but she struggled as the needle was actually rusty and blunt, causing it to poison her blood. Suddenly, she cried; "I don't want HIV and AIDS", meanwhile an alive James Morrison suddenly died with pulmonary tuberculosis disease, RIP. Nicky91 snuck Victoria's corpse into Georgina's face. Jackson cried into the arms of Mitchell who keeps admiring SherzyK’s face. Unimpressed, Mitchell deliberately contracted a team of builders who have chlamydia to resurrect James and replace RileyH with Amber Davies. But they failed; RileyH was indestructible, until he drowned and caught head lice

Spoiler:

Old 16-02-2019, 02:15 PM #747
The peoples princesses

Favourites (more):

The peoples princesses

Favourites (more):

Hello! It's me Adele and I stink of old booze and earring back. Adele proceeded to inject Amy Winehouse with Chasing Pavements, but she struggled as the needle was actually rusty and blunt, causing it to poison her blood. Suddenly, she cried; "I don't want HIV and AIDS", meanwhile an alive James Morrison suddenly died with pulmonary tuberculosis disease, RIP. Nicky91 snuck Victoria's corpse into Georgina's face. Jackson cried into the arms of Mitchell who keeps admiring SherzyK’s face. Unimpressed, Mitchell deliberately contracted a team of builders who have chlamydia to resurrect James and replace RileyH with Amber Davies. But they failed; RileyH was indestructible, until he drowned and caught headlice, he shaved his hair like

Quote:
He/him
Old 16-02-2019, 02:17 PM #748

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Hello! It's me Adele and I stink of old booze and earring back. Adele proceeded to inject Amy Winehouse with Chasing Pavements, but she struggled as the needle was actually rusty and blunt, causing it to poison her blood. Suddenly, she cried; "I don't want HIV and AIDS", meanwhile an alive James Morrison suddenly died with pulmonary tuberculosis disease, RIP. Nicky91 snuck Victoria's corpse into Georgina's face. Jackson cried into the arms of Mitchell who keeps admiring SherzyK’s face. Unimpressed, Mitchell deliberately contracted a team of builders who have chlamydia to resurrect James and replace RileyH with Amber Davies. But they failed; RileyH was indestructible, until he drowned and caught headlice, he shaved his hair like Britney, only tragic.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Underscore; 16-02-2019 at 02:17 PM.
Old 16-02-2019, 02:17 PM #749
The peoples princesses

Favourites (more):

The peoples princesses

Favourites (more):

Hello! It's me Adele and I stink of old booze and earring back. Adele proceeded to inject Amy Winehouse with Chasing Pavements, but she struggled as the needle was actually rusty and blunt, causing it to poison her blood. Suddenly, she cried; "I don't want HIV and AIDS", meanwhile an alive James Morrison suddenly died with pulmonary tuberculosis disease, RIP. Nicky91 snuck Victoria's corpse into Georgina's face. Jackson cried into the arms of Mitchell who keeps admiring SherzyK’s face. Unimpressed, Mitchell deliberately contracted a team of builders who have chlamydia to resurrect James and replace RileyH with Amber Davies. But they failed; RileyH was indestructible, until he drowned and caught headlice, he shaved his hair like Britney, only tragic.

The Krankies started

Quote:
He/him
Old 16-02-2019, 02:18 PM #750

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

The Krankies started infecting poor Africans

Spoiler:

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
add, announced, asthma, attack, building, cidergate, collapse, davina’s, demise, feel, fun, games, georgia, golden, kimberly, left, mitchell’s, positivity, post, return, sick, sip, story, time, woodburn, woodbury, words, writer