Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Chat and Games Looking for forum games, and completely off topic banter - this is your place! (includes Virtual Big Brother type forum games)

Old 16-02-2019, 02:19 PM #751
The peoples princesses

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Marisha Wallace
BB2023: Yinrun

The peoples princesses

Favourites (more):

Homer Simpson landed in Leeds to seduce Nelly Furtado, but then Marge played on Broken Strings. Suddenly, James Morrison was alive, but was found dead, then alive again and then dead, then a little dead and even more alive than ever before, but then dead, but then alive, but then dead again. However, he was resurrected then subsequently found in the ditch outside Andy Warhol’s humungus ballsack. “Droopy ass balls” exclaimed Marge as she yelled upon sight of her husband’s flaccid yellow cock."D'oh!" Shouted Homer as a lobster befriended him unconditionally whilst eating his donut that he left unattended for a long time - so long that it was mouldy as a mouldy doughnut

Hello! It's me Adele and I stink of old booze and earring back. Adele proceeded to inject Amy Winehouse with Chasing Pavements, but she struggled as the needle was actually rusty and blunt, causing it to poison her blood. Suddenly, she cried; "I don't want HIV and AIDS", meanwhile an alive James Morrison suddenly died with pulmonary tuberculosis disease, RIP. Nicky91 snuck Victoria's corpse into Georgina's face. Jackson cried into the arms of Mitchell who keeps admiring SherzyK’s face. Unimpressed, Mitchell deliberately contracted a team of builders who have chlamydia to resurrect James and replace RileyH with Amber Davies. But they failed; RileyH was indestructible, until he drowned and caught headlice, he shaved his hair like Britney, only tragic.

The Krankies started infecting poor Africans with Malique’s stinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
And if not, maybe try your hand at being an author for Mills & Boon.
He/him
Mitchell is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-02-2019, 02:19 PM #752
beyonce of waltham forest

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
BB19: Lewis F

Favourites (more):

Homer Simpson landed in Leeds to seduce Nelly Furtado, but then Marge played on Broken Strings. Suddenly, James Morrison was alive, but was found dead, then alive again and then dead, then a little dead and even more alive than ever before, but then dead, but then alive, but then dead again. However, he was resurrected then subsequently found in the ditch outside Andy Warhol’s humungus ballsack. “Droopy ass balls” exclaimed Marge as she yelled upon sight of her husband’s flaccid yellow cock."D'oh!" Shouted Homer as a lobster befriended him unconditionally whilst eating his donut that he left unattended for a long time - so long that it was mouldy as a mouldy doughnut

Hello! It's me Adele and I stink of old booze and earring back. Adele proceeded to inject Amy Winehouse with Chasing Pavements, but she struggled as the needle was actually rusty and blunt, causing it to poison her blood. Suddenly, she cried; "I don't want HIV and AIDS", meanwhile an alive James Morrison suddenly died with pulmonary tuberculosis disease, RIP. Nicky91 snuck Victoria's corpse into Georgina's face. Jackson cried into the arms of Mitchell who keeps admiring SherzyK’s face. Unimpressed, Mitchell deliberately contracted a team of builders who have chlamydia to resurrect James and replace RileyH with Amber Davies. But they failed; RileyH was indestructible, until he drowned and caught headlice, he shaved his hair like Britney, only tragic.

The Krankies started infecting poor Africans with Malique’s stinking rickets and osteomalacia

Spoiler:

ST☆RS (TiBB's CBB): 6th/12

I'm a TiBB Member 4: 3rd/16 & Highest Placed All-Star (1st/8)
TiBB on Ice: 4th/15
ST☆RS (TiBB's CBB) 2: 3rd/17
TiBB OTT3: 2nd/13
Underscore is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-02-2019, 02:23 PM #753
The peoples princesses

Favourites (more):

The peoples princesses

Favourites (more):

The Krankies started infecting poor Africans with Malique’s stinking rickets and osteomalacia Caroline Quentin said

Quote:
He/him
Old 16-02-2019, 02:26 PM #754

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

The Krankies started infecting poor Africans with Malique’s stinking rickets and osteomalacia Caroline Quentin said "who am I?"

Spoiler:

Old 16-02-2019, 02:29 PM #755
The peoples princesses

Favourites (more):

The peoples princesses

Favourites (more):

The Krankies started infecting poor Africans with Malique’s stinking rickets and osteomalacia Caroline Quentin said "who am I?" to a scared

Quote:
He/him
Old 16-02-2019, 02:33 PM #756

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

The Krankies started infecting poor Africans with Malique’s stinking rickets and osteomalacia Caroline Quentin said "who am I?" to a scared ebola virus victim

Spoiler:

Old 16-02-2019, 02:47 PM #757
The peoples princesses

Favourites (more):

The peoples princesses

Favourites (more):

The Krankies started infecting poor Africans with Malique’s stinking rickets and osteomalacia Caroline Quentin said "who am I?" to a scared ebola virus victim, Tulisa and Dappy

Quote:
He/him
Old 16-02-2019, 02:48 PM #758

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

The Krankies started infecting poor Africans with Malique’s stinking rickets and osteomalacia Caroline Quentin said "who am I?" to a scared ebola virus victim, Tulisa and Dappy who die horrendously

Spoiler:

Old 16-02-2019, 02:54 PM #759
The peoples princesses

Favourites (more):

The peoples princesses

Favourites (more):

The Krankies started infecting poor Africans with Malique’s stinking rickets and osteomalacia Caroline Quentin said "who am I?" to a scared ebola virus victim, Tulisa and Dappy who die horrendously after realising they’re

Quote:
He/him
Old 16-02-2019, 03:17 PM #760
it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Tera
BBUSA22: Janelle

it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):

The Krankies started infecting poor Africans with Malique’s stinking rickets and osteomalacia Caroline Quentin said "who am I?" to a scared ebola virus victim, Tulisa and Dappy who die horrendously after realising they’re the children of disgraced celebrity

Spoiler:

Matthew. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-02-2019, 03:21 PM #761

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

The Krankies started infecting poor Africans with Malique’s stinking rickets and osteomalacia Caroline Quentin said "who am I?" to a scared ebola virus victim, Tulisa and Dappy who die horrendously after realising they’re the children of disgraced celebrity Myra Hindley and

Spoiler:

Last edited by Underscore; 16-02-2019 at 03:21 PM.
Old 16-02-2019, 03:22 PM #762
The peoples princesses

Favourites (more):

The peoples princesses

Favourites (more):

The Krankies started infecting poor Africans with Malique’s stinking rickets and osteomalacia Caroline Quentin said "who am I?" to a scared ebola virus victim, Tulisa and Dappy who die horrendously after realising they’re the children of disgraced celebrity Myra Hindley and Maya Jama, who

Quote:
He/him
Old 16-02-2019, 03:35 PM #763
ਵਫ਼ਾਦਾਰੀ ☬

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Siannise
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle
ਵਫ਼ਾਦਾਰੀ ☬

Favourites (more):

The Krankies started infecting poor Africans with Malique’s stinking rickets and osteomalacia Caroline Quentin said "who am I?" to a scared ebola virus victim, Tulisa and Dappy who die horrendously after realising they’re the children of disgraced celebrity Myra Hindley and Maya Jama, who weaned them
SherzyK is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-02-2019, 03:47 PM #764

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

The Krankies started infecting poor Africans with Malique’s stinking rickets and osteomalacia Caroline Quentin said "who am I?" to a scared ebola virus victim, Tulisa and Dappy who die horrendously after realising they’re the children of disgraced celebrity Myra Hindley and Maya Jama, who weaned them onto septic sewage

Spoiler:

Last edited by Underscore; 16-02-2019 at 03:47 PM.
Old 16-02-2019, 05:04 PM #765
ਵਫ਼ਾਦਾਰੀ ☬

Favourites (more):
ਵਫ਼ਾਦਾਰੀ ☬

Favourites (more):

The Krankies started infecting poor Africans with Malique’s stinking rickets and osteomalacia Caroline Quentin said "who am I?" to a scared ebola virus victim, Tulisa and Dappy who die horrendously after realising they’re the children of disgraced celebrity Myra Hindley and Maya Jama, who weaned them onto septic sewage, which made them
SherzyK is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-02-2019, 05:12 PM #766
The peoples princesses

Favourites (more):

The peoples princesses

Favourites (more):

The Krankies started infecting poor Africans with Malique’s stinking rickets and osteomalacia Caroline Quentin said "who am I?" to a scared ebola virus victim, Tulisa and Dappy who die horrendously after realising they’re the children of disgraced celebrity Myra Hindley and Maya Jama, who weaned them onto septic sewage, which made them look sexier than PRETTYMUCH

Quote:
He/him
Old 16-02-2019, 05:48 PM #767
it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):

it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):

The Krankies started infecting poor Africans with Malique’s stinking rickets and osteomalacia Caroline Quentin said "who am I?" to a scared ebola virus victim, Tulisa and Dappy who die horrendously after realising they’re the children of disgraced celebrity Myra Hindley and Maya Jama, who weaned them onto septic sewage, which made them look sexier than PRETTYMUCH anybody, but then again it’s

Spoiler:

Old 16-02-2019, 05:51 PM #768
The peoples princesses

Favourites (more):

The peoples princesses

Favourites (more):

The Krankies started infecting poor Africans with Malique’s stinking rickets and osteomalacia Caroline Quentin said "who am I?" to a scared ebola virus victim, Tulisa and Dappy who die horrendously after realising they’re the children of disgraced celebrity Myra Hindley and Maya Jama, who weaned them onto septic sewage, which made them look sexier than PRETTYMUCH anybody, but then again it’s a miracle that

Quote:
He/him
Old 16-02-2019, 05:57 PM #769
Adios

Adios

The Krankies started infecting poor Africans with Malique’s stinking rickets and osteomalacia Caroline Quentin said "who am I?" to a scared ebola virus victim, Tulisa and Dappy who die horrendously after realising they’re the children of disgraced celebrity Myra Hindley and Maya Jama, who weaned them onto septic sewage, which made them look sexier than PRETTYMUCH anybody, but then again it’s a miracle that James Morrison was

“Stay away from people who act like a victim in a problem they created”
Glenn. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-02-2019, 05:59 PM #770
it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):

it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):

The Krankies started infecting poor Africans with Malique’s stinking rickets and osteomalacia Caroline Quentin said "who am I?" to a scared ebola virus victim, Tulisa and Dappy who die horrendously after realising they’re the children of disgraced celebrity Myra Hindley and Maya Jama, who weaned them onto septic sewage, which made them look sexier than PRETTYMUCH anybody, but then again it’s a miracle that James Morrison was dead - otherwise he might have

Spoiler:

Old 16-02-2019, 06:01 PM #771
Adios

Adios

The Krankies started infecting poor Africans with Malique’s stinking rickets and osteomalacia Caroline Quentin said "who am I?" to a scared ebola virus victim, Tulisa and Dappy who die horrendously after realising they’re the children of disgraced celebrity Myra Hindley and Maya Jama, who weaned them onto septic sewage, which made them look sexier than PRETTYMUCH anybody, but then again it’s a miracle that James Morrison was dead - otherwise he might have actually been alive

Old 16-02-2019, 06:02 PM #772
it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):

it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):

The Krankies started infecting poor Africans with Malique’s stinking rickets and osteomalacia Caroline Quentin said "who am I?" to a scared ebola virus victim, Tulisa and Dappy who die horrendously after realising they’re the children of disgraced celebrity Myra Hindley and Maya Jama, who weaned them onto septic sewage, which made them look sexier than PRETTYMUCH anybody, but then again it’s a miracle that James Morrison was dead - otherwise he might have actually been alive. But he wasn’t. He died.

Spoiler:

Old 16-02-2019, 06:10 PM #773
The peoples princesses

Favourites (more):

The peoples princesses

Favourites (more):

The Krankies started infecting poor Africans with Malique’s stinking rickets and osteomalacia Caroline Quentin said "who am I?" to a scared ebola virus victim, Tulisa and Dappy who die horrendously after realising they’re the children of disgraced celebrity Myra Hindley and Maya Jama, who weaned them onto septic sewage, which made them look sexier than PRETTYMUCH anybody, but then again it’s a miracle that James Morrison was dead - otherwise he might have actually been alive. But he wasn’t. He died. But he didn’t as it was a lookalike

Quote:
He/him
Old 16-02-2019, 06:29 PM #774
Adios

Adios

Homer Simpson landed in Leeds to seduce Nelly Furtado, but then Marge played on Broken Strings. Suddenly, James Morrison was alive, but was found dead, then alive again and then dead, then a little dead and even more alive than ever before, but then dead, but then alive, but then dead again. However, he was resurrected then subsequently found in the ditch outside Andy Warhol’s humungous ballsack. “Droopy ass balls” exclaimed Marge as she yelled upon sight of her husband’s flaccid yellow cock."D'oh!" Shouted Homer as a lobster befriended him unconditionally whilst eating his donut that he left unattended for a long time - so long that it was moldy as a moldy doughnut

Hello! It's me Adele and I stink of old booze and earring back. Adele proceeded to inject Amy Winehouse with Chasing Pavements, but she struggled as the needle was actually rusty and blunt, causing it to poison her blood. Suddenly, she cried; "I don't want HIV and AIDS", meanwhile an alive James Morrison suddenly died with pulmonary tuberculosis disease, RIP. Nicky91 snuck Victoria's corpse into Georgina's face. Jackson cried into the arms of Mitchell who keeps admiring SherzyK’s face. Unimpressed, Mitchell deliberately contracted a team of builders who have chlamydia to resurrect James and replace RileyH with Amber Davies. But they failed; RileyH was indestructible until he drowned and caught headlice, he shaved his hair like Britney, only tragic.

The Krankies started infecting poor Africans with Malique’s stinking rickets and osteomalacia Caroline Quentin said "who am I?" to a scared Ebola virus victim, Tulisa and Dappy who die horrendously after realising they’re the children of disgraced celebrity Myra Hindley and Maya Jama, who weaned them onto septic sewage, which made them look sexier than PRETTYMUCH anybody, but then again it’s a miracle that James Morrison was dead - otherwise he might have actually been alive. But he wasn’t. He died. But he didn’t as it was a lookalike. The real James

Old 16-02-2019, 06:37 PM #775
Mode: Broken

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Sheldon
BBCanada 7: Anthony

Mode: Broken

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Sheldon
BBCanada 7: Anthony

Homer Simpson landed in Leeds to seduce Nelly Furtado, but then Marge played on Broken Strings. Suddenly, James Morrison was alive, but was found dead, then alive again and then dead, then a little dead and even more alive than ever before, but then dead, but then alive, but then dead again. However, he was resurrected then subsequently found in the ditch outside Andy Warhol’s humungous ballsack. “Droopy ass balls” exclaimed Marge as she yelled upon sight of her husband’s flaccid yellow cock."D'oh!" Shouted Homer as a lobster befriended him unconditionally whilst eating his donut that he left unattended for a long time - so long that it was moldy as a moldy doughnut

Hello! It's me Adele and I stink of old booze and earring back. Adele proceeded to inject Amy Winehouse with Chasing Pavements, but she struggled as the needle was actually rusty and blunt, causing it to poison her blood. Suddenly, she cried; "I don't want HIV and AIDS", meanwhile an alive James Morrison suddenly died with pulmonary tuberculosis disease, RIP. Nicky91 snuck Victoria's corpse into Georgina's face. Jackson cried into the arms of Mitchell who keeps admiring SherzyK’s face. Unimpressed, Mitchell deliberately contracted a team of builders who have chlamydia to resurrect James and replace RileyH with Amber Davies. But they failed; RileyH was indestructible until he drowned and caught headlice, he shaved his hair like Britney, only tragic.

The Krankies started infecting poor Africans with Malique’s stinking rickets and osteomalacia Caroline Quentin said "who am I?" to a scared Ebola virus victim, Tulisa and Dappy who die horrendously after realising they’re the children of disgraced celebrity Myra Hindley and Maya Jama, who weaned them onto septic sewage, which made them look sexier than PRETTYMUCH anybody, but then again it’s a miracle that James Morrison was dead - otherwise he might have actually been alive. But he wasn’t. He died. But he didn’t as it was a lookalike. The real James was hidden inside
Calderyon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
add, announced, asthma, attack, building, cidergate, collapse, davina’s, demise, feel, fun, games, georgia, golden, kimberly, left, mitchell’s, positivity, post, return, sick, sip, story, time, woodburn, woodbury, words, writer