Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Chat and Games Looking for forum games, and completely off topic banter - this is your place! (includes Virtual Big Brother type forum games)

Old 09-06-2019, 09:34 PM #1651
Banned

Banned

I'm not here for this racism, I'm not a brummie!
Tom4784 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-06-2019, 09:34 PM #1652
Skinny Legend

Skinny Legend

Last Year: 5th | Previous Peak: 1st
Round One: 46 Points
Round Two: 147 Points
Total: 193 Points

I don’t really know what to say about LukeB apart from the fact that he’s really really nice, he doesn’t have a bad word to say about anybody, he seems to get on with everybody, never argues, never bitches about anyone, anything like that! If everyone on tibb was a bit more like LukeB we’d probably be able to sing kumbaya together without somebody getting shanked.

Luke was consistently in the top 10 during the ranking very rarely falling out of it, he seemed to get points from all corners of the forum, which just shows how liked he is, it was the past couple of days though that he stormed into the top 3 and ALMOST snatched victory from our eventual winner

TiBB says..

He’s an absolute sweetheart and although we don’t speak anymore he still holds a special place in me heart let me tell ya!

Genuinely one of the nicest, warmest people on this forum and I'm glad to have him a friend. We can talk about anything and I love him like he and Hayley Hughes love their holidays!

A lovely member! He's one of the members who I talk to frequently on just about anything, except for when he's on holiday half of the year!

The nicest guy, throughout my time here he has been absoloutely lovely to me and I actually cannot imagine the place without him.

Lovely member, consistently nice to everyone. Not a bad word to say about him.

My oldest friend on this site! My love really goes without saying now. Can chat to him about anything and always there if you need him. He’s never changed in the time I’ve known him on here. One of the nicest people in the WORLD and I feel very lucky to call him a friend!

Luke is such a lovely forum member who never takes sides and is a fantastic judge on TiBB On Ice

Luke is amazing, we are always chatting and there’s no one I love talking to more! He’s a breath of fresh air amongst negativity

A kind hearted member with not a bad bone in his body

What you do for a living? Work for British Gas do ya? You WANKER! Lovely lad with a great sense of humour and terrible opinions (wait this is meant to be positive stuff sorry).

Giving LukeB points seems unfair, since no doubt he has a surplus of votes, but I just have to. A genuine character, LukeB gets involved in chat threads, games, and discussions about his interests. In a forum that can topple over at any second due to building tension, LukeB is like a bamboo house on stilts (for lack of a better metaphor, I'm resorting to secondary school geography to describe LukeB - fitting, giving his ventures across the globe) - constantly a positive force and never saying a bad thing about anyone. I think another coronation is (and should be) in line for LukeB!

one of the first people to talk to me on here. Great guy and loves his holidays

fancy him. Jk, he is a great host and makes me laugh.

Luke was one of the first few people I started to get close to on tibb and we become closer as every year goes on! First he used to save my ass on the streets of BB international subforums and now he saves my ass on the maps of Dead by Daylight. Not an easy job, bless him

Someone I've a lot of time for, usually one of NY pals in the footie game.

I LOVE chatting to Luke, and we can chat about pretty much anything tbh! Always a friendly person to interact with on the forum and also a very fair member on here as well, not distant or rude. Truly gets on with everyone and I think that's admirable. I look forward to playing some Tengaged and some PS4 with him this summer <3

He ate LukeA and LukeC in order to become more powerful.

Underrated member. Always pleasant to talk to and seems to be fair in the majority of his opinions. Can explain what he actually means and posts proper posts rather than one word or GIFs, or insults/baiting, something thats becoming rare on here.

The scars on my mind are on replay
Smithy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-06-2019, 09:34 PM #1653
In my nice era

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Tia Kofi
DOI 2020: Ben Hanlin

In my nice era

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Tia Kofi
DOI 2020: Ben Hanlin

Just got here. Congrats Reece!
Old 09-06-2019, 09:35 PM #1654
Lisa Scott-Lee Expert

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Janelle
Love Island 6: Siannise

Lisa Scott-Lee Expert

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezzy View Post
Luke

Brummy? HOW DARE YOU <3
mess I have no clue sorry
Wizard. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-06-2019, 09:35 PM #1655
I Cant Breathe

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Tom
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

I Cant Breathe

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Tom
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

How do people not know the differences between brummie and the Black Country

Spoiler:

[/CENTER]

Denver is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-06-2019, 09:35 PM #1656
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayden View Post
Reece One of the best people to ever exist!

...Reece.....so well done, reece ...and so deserved...
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-06-2019, 09:35 PM #1657
Skinny Legend

Skinny Legend

Last Year: 10th | Previous Peak: 10th
Round One: 38 Points
Round Two: 160
Total: 198

It’s been quite the year for Dezzy both personally and on TiBB. I think we’re all aware of that now infamous thread with Dezzy stepping down as mod due to his frustration with the admin team, not to focus too much on that and to detract from what tonight is about, but it was refreshing to see someone stand up for what they believe in and go out (for a week anyway) in a blaze of Glory. Dezzy is one of the most articulate and intelligent members on the site and he is a TREASURE to us all, AND ontop of all that he only went and released a bloody book last summer, which (I WILL READ) had great reviews from everyone that read it.

Was it ever really in doubt? Well... yes actually a neck and neck race between him and Marsh until yesterday when Marsh dropped to 4th almost seemed like Dezzy had it in the basket, it wasn’t until 3pm today that Dezzy snatched his final votes to pull him ahead and secure the victory!

TiBB says..

The way he stood up for what was right when leaving his moderating position was brilliant, very much miss him.

I’ve sided with him on many occasions recently and I enjoy his posts in Serious Debates. A lot. And I definitely wouldn’t wish to be on the opposing side of him because boy does that man know how to debate. Like he is smart smart.

Principled, passionate, eloquent, talented and always right; the best of tibb and a forum treasure

I cheered when I read his recent thread about his thoughts about TiBB. I think he spoke for a lot of the forum aswell. So glad he wasn't drove away and he's still here spilling the tea.

He's been a beacon on the forum and is an amazing person

I was worried after Dezzygate that that would be the end of it and he’d be too pissed to come back, but I am SO happy he decided to stick around, he’s by far the most eloquent member on the site and everything he says in Serious debates is bang on right and he says it in a much better way than I ever would or could.

I LOVE you. You really don’t know just how much you’re appreciated around here, and I know you’re going to do really well in this to show it! You’re a wonderful member and I love chatting to you. Absolutely hilarious guy and I hope he mentions me in his speech when he wins awards for his books, although the dowry is paid and I’m still waiting so?

A great member who gets a ton of **** from saddos on a Big Brother Forum

Has had a Crazy year, but has a warm heart

One of the cornerstones of the forum as far as I'm concerned. He puts up with a lot of **** and still never lowers himself. Also has a wit like a razorblade.

Dezzy and I never used to get on. He wanted to permaban me but thankfully didn't. Tibbs very own Babs is a gem and a talented writer. I love his Darkwood games.

because he smells nice and this one time he read me a chapter from his book in the voice of Anne Hathaway.

Dean has contributed so much to the forum and I'm glad he had stuck with us and continued to be a voice for the people. A fair person all round.

Brilliant poster, makes tremendous points always.

Threw the first stone at TIBBWall need I say anymore?

A legend who stands up for what is right. Wasn't afraid to spell out some of the problems on this site and try and get admin to listen to members' growing concerns!

I bloody ADORE Dezzy. Always have, always will (apart from the time he mocked my minging ear but now's not the time OR place for that!). He's always so righteous and has a fantastic way with words and makes it look so easy. He's also really friendly and so easy to get along with <33 I promise I'll read your books soon hun just give me like 5 years

Genuinely one of the best people on here, and I mean that. Not afraid to speak up on issues that are clearly troubling the forum and always does it so eloquently as well. I never bother posting in Serious News & Debates because he pretty much sums up everything I would've said but in a better and more intelligent way. I hope he continues to stick around on the forum and isn't pushed out, as he's an essential part of this site!

his post-mod era posts have me reaching for the whitneypointing.gif 90% of the time. Mad appreciation to him for weathering the storm and staying on the site because he represents a much needed voice around here. I need to give him my top points so he knows the slander being thrown around about him is not felt by all.

We love someone who threatens to bring down the status quo

He's probably the only person on this list that I talk to every day. We are now the last two relics of 2007 TiBBers (except perhaps Dia, but she may've been 2008?) and we can still shudder with the memories of Fall Out Boy albums and Little Britain boxsets. I actually quietly disagree with Dean on a lot of things, and have regarded his struggles with the admin/moderation on here with a bit of an "arms-length" distance from my part. He can be impulsive and petty and stubborn and we bicker over quite a lot of things. They're often trivial, though, and what I like the most about Dean is how determined and passionate he is about the things he cares about. Dezzy is someone who's given a lot of time to the forum but I vote for him because he's also given a lot of time to me, someone I've laughed with about a lot on the Playstation and who's educated me on how to use Overwatch characters correctly - even if he gets me killed too often on DBD - and he just has this fine-tuned sense of humour that I *get* and enjoy. He also has a soft side that's happy to give out ample advice whenever I'm struggling with something personal and I value him greatly as a friend.

All I can say is I have big respect for him. He stays true to himself and all I can do is applaud him for that. Regardless of the outcome of Most Loved 2019 (whoever wins it will deserve it without question), I do think Dezzy should just receive a mini-award just for the sake of it. You go, Glenn Coco! (Mean Girls reference; because Glenn didn't make it into the top 50 and I had no other way to use such a dated callback).

It was amazing when he punched Paul Hollywood in the face x

Josy is shaking.

The scars on my mind are on replay
Smithy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-06-2019, 09:35 PM #1658

Favourites (more):
BB10: Bea
BB7: Lea

Favourites (more):
BB10: Bea
BB7: Lea

Dezzy A real deserved winner, well done.

Congratulations Luke aswell, you deserve it
Daniel. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-06-2019, 09:35 PM #1659
Inactive

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Victoria
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Inactive

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Victoria

Well done Luke

AND CONGRATS DEZZY
Old 09-06-2019, 09:35 PM #1660
Stiff Member

Stiff Member

Huge fan of Luke B but hope its Dezzy's year all considered
Twosugars is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-06-2019, 09:35 PM #1661
haunted

Favourites (more):
Love Island 5: Amber
Love Island 3: Marino

haunted

Favourites (more):
Love Island 5: Amber
Love Island 3: Marino

Luke

and CONGRATS dezzy!

Spoiler:

montblanc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-06-2019, 09:36 PM #1662
another vice

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Louis Walsh
BB2023: Jordan
another vice

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Louis Walsh
BB2023: Jordan

Congrats on runner-up Luke!!! Totally deserving of this placing You're amazing!!!

Congrats on winning Dezzy!! You're a great member
caprimint is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-06-2019, 09:36 PM #1663
The peoples princesses

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Marisha Wallace
BB2023: Yinrun

The peoples princesses

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy View Post

Last Year: 5th | Previous Peak: 1st
Round One: 46 Points
Round Two: 147 Points
Total: 193 Points

I don’t really know what to say about LukeB apart from the fact that he’s really really nice, he doesn’t have a bad word to say about anybody, he seems to get on with everybody, never argues, never bitches about anyone, anything like that! If everyone on tibb was a bit more like LukeB we’d probably be able to sing kumbaya together without somebody getting shanked.

Luke was consistently in the top 10 during the ranking very rarely falling out of it, he seemed to get points from all corners of the forum, which just shows how liked he is, it was the past couple of days though that he stormed into the top 3 and ALMOST snatched victory from our eventual winner

TiBB says..

He’s an absolute sweetheart and although we don’t speak anymore he still holds a special place in me heart let me tell ya!

Genuinely one of the nicest, warmest people on this forum and I'm glad to have him a friend. We can talk about anything and I love him like he and Hayley Hughes love their holidays!

A lovely member! He's one of the members who I talk to frequently on just about anything, except for when he's on holiday half of the year!

The nicest guy, throughout my time here he has been absoloutely lovely to me and I actually cannot imagine the place without him.

Lovely member, consistently nice to everyone. Not a bad word to say about him.

My oldest friend on this site! My love really goes without saying now. Can chat to him about anything and always there if you need him. He’s never changed in the time I’ve known him on here. One of the nicest people in the WORLD and I feel very lucky to call him a friend!

Luke is such a lovely forum member who never takes sides and is a fantastic judge on TiBB On Ice

Luke is amazing, we are always chatting and there’s no one I love talking to more! He’s a breath of fresh air amongst negativity

A kind hearted member with not a bad bone in his body

What you do for a living? Work for British Gas do ya? You WANKER! Lovely lad with a great sense of humour and terrible opinions (wait this is meant to be positive stuff sorry).

Giving LukeB points seems unfair, since no doubt he has a surplus of votes, but I just have to. A genuine character, LukeB gets involved in chat threads, games, and discussions about his interests. In a forum that can topple over at any second due to building tension, LukeB is like a bamboo house on stilts (for lack of a better metaphor, I'm resorting to secondary school geography to describe LukeB - fitting, giving his ventures across the globe) - constantly a positive force and never saying a bad thing about anyone. I think another coronation is (and should be) in line for LukeB!

one of the first people to talk to me on here. Great guy and loves his holidays

fancy him. Jk, he is a great host and makes me laugh.

Luke was one of the first few people I started to get close to on tibb and we become closer as every year goes on! First he used to save my ass on the streets of BB international subforums and now he saves my ass on the maps of Dead by Daylight. Not an easy job, bless him

Someone I've a lot of time for, usually one of NY pals in the footie game.

I LOVE chatting to Luke, and we can chat about pretty much anything tbh! Always a friendly person to interact with on the forum and also a very fair member on here as well, not distant or rude. Truly gets on with everyone and I think that's admirable. I look forward to playing some Tengaged and some PS4 with him this summer <3

He ate LukeA and LukeC in order to become more powerful.

Underrated member. Always pleasant to talk to and seems to be fair in the majority of his opinions. Can explain what he actually means and posts proper posts rather than one word or GIFs, or insults/baiting, something thats becoming rare on here.

Luke!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
And if not, maybe try your hand at being an author for Mills & Boon.
He/him
Mitchell is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-06-2019, 09:36 PM #1664
-

-

Jason. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-06-2019, 09:36 PM #1665

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna

WELL done Luke my Hayley Hughes girlie <3

Massively deserved win Dezzy!!!
Cal. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-06-2019, 09:36 PM #1666
ਵਫ਼ਾਦਾਰੀ ☬

Favourites (more):
ਵਫ਼ਾਦਾਰੀ ☬

Favourites (more):

Commiserations Luke

Deserving winner Dezzy!
SherzyK is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-06-2019, 09:36 PM #1667
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):

Dean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saph View Post
You're giving me a million reasons about a million reasons

Shaun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-06-2019, 09:36 PM #1668
-

-

Dezzy
Jason. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-06-2019, 09:36 PM #1669
Life imitates art

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Life imitates art

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Omg thank you all so much

Well done Dezzy a deserving winner

Spoiler:

LukeB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-06-2019, 09:36 PM #1670
Hakuna Matata

Favourites (more):
Love Island 5: Maura

Hakuna Matata

Favourites (more):
Love Island 5: Maura

Luke I love you

DEZZY Well done my darling love you

Last edited by Ross.; 09-06-2019 at 09:36 PM.
Ross. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-06-2019, 09:36 PM #1671
it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Tera

it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Tera

Congratulations Dezzy you legend! Also congratulations to LukeB who makes a great runner up!

Spoiler:

Matthew. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-06-2019, 09:36 PM #1672
The peoples princesses

Favourites (more):

The peoples princesses

Favourites (more):

I can’t express what an incredible winner Dezzy is!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
And if not, maybe try your hand at being an author for Mills & Boon.
He/him
Mitchell is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-06-2019, 09:37 PM #1673

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish

Dean is a legend x
Black Dagger is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-06-2019, 09:37 PM #1674