Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Big Brother: BB1 - BB19 Individual forums for Big Brother UK series 1- 19 (2000-2018). Also Celebrity Hijack (2008) and Ultimate Big Brother (2010).

Old 24-07-2019, 05:04 PM #4276

dON'T SAY YOU CAN GO NOW WHAT A STUPID THING TO SAY 'GO NOW!' WELL GO WHERE?!
Epic. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-07-2019, 05:05 PM #4277
-

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epic. View Post
dON'T SAY YOU CAN GO NOW WHAT A STUPID THING TO SAY 'GO NOW!' WELL GO WHERE?!
Like, it was hilarious but then like everything used against Sam, it was unnecessary
Jake. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-07-2019, 05:22 PM #4278

Favourites (more):
BB10: Bea
BB7: Lea

Favourites (more):
BB10: Bea
BB7: Lea

Derek is the star of the series along with Makosi, such a funny and unusual man
Daniel. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-07-2019, 05:33 PM #4279

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle

Favourites (more):

I screamed @ BB17 when Charlie just wandered around the house for her final fortnight sobbing the entire time
Cal. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-07-2019, 05:34 PM #4280
-

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal. View Post
I screamed @ BB17 when Charlie just wandered around the house for her final fortnight sobbing the entire time
That’s a long scream!
Old 24-07-2019, 06:01 PM #4281

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek

Favourites (more):

Watching this series back, I’m actually worried my opinions are going to change on people, I’m finding Kemal more and more annoying
Old 24-07-2019, 06:36 PM #4282

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake. View Post
That’s a long scream!
START and I’m warning you NOW
Cal. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-07-2019, 11:34 PM #4283
Inactive

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Victoria
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Inactive

Favourites (more):

Ahhh Kemal's paranoia of Makosi is starting to shape properly now <333

"Makosi may actually be another contestant. I honestly cannot deal with not being the most fabulous one. It just doesn't happen. And I'm worried that if we stay any longer the Whitney and Mariah situation may just happen."

Old 25-07-2019, 09:22 AM #4284
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macie Lightfoot View Post
Finished Week 1 of BB17! Here's my edgic, cast ranking, and ~thots~

1. Laura (dumb tit girl somehow surviving her inevitable first week boot while being the most complex HM so far? we stan)
2. Lateysha (I'm surprised but she's been a fun narrator so far and the consistent voice of reason!)
3. Natalie (I'm also surprised but she's in that Alexandra De-Gale territory where she's just so absurd and so ****ing funny to me)
4. Charlie (was low-key recently but then JASON I LOVE YOU TAKE ME BACK BABES X ****ing put me out and I am READY for the summer of Charlie)
5. Emma (took a while to break out but we love an abrasive earth angel)
Victoria (lmfao quitting because you miss the trees and there is meat in the fridge and believing you're an alien in 2016)
6. Jason (could've been UTRM really but I am INTRIGUED and GRIPPED with the Charlie situation)
7. Evelyn (UTRfun so far!)
8. Jayne (eh she's fine so far! I thought I would find the Chelsea thing more intriguing but I'm just kinda bored of it)
9. Alex (yes he's boring and of course he's favored to win bc he's a hot guy but he actually seem good and nice so far?!)

10. Hughie (better than I thought! I do find him to be pretty endearing but he's kind of cringe and annoying in arguments and with Ryan ick)
11. Sam (his VT suuuuucked but he's been fine so far?)
12. Georgina (everyone said she was great at first but she kinda isn't? I don't know, like she's argumentative but MOANY and it's not even fun because she's just miserable and not fun since she just whines at the person she's arguing against)
13. Jackson (fine so far but I am.... suspicious that he's milking this Georgina thing when they knew each other for four days)
14. Andy (marginally better than I thought so far but ughhhhhhh HMs who are impressed by their own intelligence and complain about how nobody else is on their ~level~ are soooooo pretentious and awful)
15. Ryan (he really does look like a Cheep Cheep from Mario and he SHOULD BE RED because he's like..... painfully stupid to the point where it's unbearable to watch him not even comprehend what his secret missions are, but he's been somewhat tolerable lately so I'll keep him in yellow)

Marco (not nearly as bad as I thought but WAY TOO MUCH and clearly Not A Good Person and there would just never be a scenario where I would actually like him)
16. Chelsea (I thought I could get some ironic enjoyment from him but then he kept calling Jayne a bitch and a slut and a ***** and I just CANNOT handle him unironically calling himself the king of the house and the alpha male when he looks like that with his plastic hair and all)
Andrew (a sociopathic CREEP who would literally only talk about The Game and use big words to sound intelligent even though he couldn't execute anything from his ~mastermind gameplan~ and then proved himself to be a laughably terrible person outside of the game, goodbye)

This week was okay! Production was a hot mess with terrible twists and TERRIBLE live shows and live from the houses, and the cast took a while to pop but things are finally starting to come together? I do think that The Others (TM) twist is being dragged out way too long but the end is in sight and I can't wait for Charlie and Jason to finally reunite and for Charlie to find out where she stands I don't know, it was a standard first week for C5 BB and I don't really have much else to say
BB17 Week 2 Edgic, Ranking, and Thots:

1. Laura (still my #1 bc she's suddenly this articulate underdog who defends herself suuuuper well?!?! She got screwed by BB airing out her dirty laundry over calling Sam Lateysha's bitch but she was sooo well-spoken in defending herself and like..... she wasn't wrong so)
2. Charlie (she just wants to know where she stands )
3. Evelyn (the perfect beta to Laura, glad she's finally starting to emerge and actually hold herown too against Georgina)
4. Jason (obviously Charlie's carrying the weight of their entertainment but I appreciate him a lot too?)
5. Emma (hardly existed this week but Natalie speaking walls of text at her was a highlight she was UTRfun)
6. Lateysha (eh I still like her but she's becoming a bit too cliquey with ****ing Georgina and a bunch of ****e gays. I can't blame her bc they're probably flocking to her but ew)
7. Alex (lmao????? He does not exist but he actually seems Nice and he's not bothering me at all)
8. Jayne (okay so while I *DO* think she's largely overrated and her DRs really aren't that entertaining or memorable like I was promised, she did serve as a good foil to Natalie even though I don't doubt that she does have some...... questionable feelings re: race and black people

Natalie (so I appreciated what she brought for a while and some of her quotables still make me cackle like EXCUSE ****ING ME but she's soooooooo mean in a way that isn't amusing a lot of the time and her act just grew so so soooooo stale)
9. Jackson (laying on the whole Romeo and Juliet star-crossed lovers thing on WAY too thick for my liking but he's fine)
10. Hughie (again, for such A Big Character he is...... largely unremarkable and there and I'm puzzled as to how he gains so much traction when in my mind he is like..... someone who should coast to the final but be a low percentage fourth or fifth placer)
11. Ryan (kind of repulsive just on a human level but he didn't really do anything this week so it was appreciated)

12. Andy (was very irrelevant this week but had way too much stupid bull**** about how he has conversations with Elizabeth I about her ships in order too fall asleep and like...... bitch you're fake as hell, don't act like you're above this show when that is your brand of quirkiness)
13. Sam (hardly exists but is an annoying beta who is AWFUL when he chimes in to smugly talk down to Evelyn or Jayne or whoever the pariah of the day is)
14. Chelsea (didn't really exist this week except for random soundbites of him SCREAMING that Jayne is a bitch and other just gross chauvinistic **** )
15. Georgina (lmfao it's almost comical how atrocious she is now openly talking **** about people and getting caught but then getting all indignant because she thinks being overheard talking behind someone's back is equal to saying it to someone's face. Not to mention that she is sooooooo jealous of Evelyn and threatened by the fact that she and Jackson conversed like once, and she thinks Jayne is Satanic and a Disney villain..... because other people hate her and she's just hopping on the bandwagon? She SUCKS but her rise to villainy feels very C4 esque so I am here for her inevitable downfall that comes so quickly lmfaoooo)

This was a fun week! I already documented a lot of my thoughts but we finally merged the two houses, cliques are starting to form and the house dynamics are starting to becoming a lot more solidified, we are getting some juicy content with the Others and the originals finally interacting as one now, and different personalities are starting to shine through to the point now where it feels like we know everyone except for Alex. I'm eager to continue because there's been fun conflict each day for the last few days (the Hughie/Lateysha stuff was stupid but whatever it's done with thankfully) and it doesn't seem like it's going to stop anytime soon so I'm excited!

Last edited by Macie Lightfoot; 25-07-2019 at 09:22 AM.
Macie Lightfoot is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-07-2019, 10:14 AM #4285

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epic. View Post
Day 21/22 Highlights (Andrew Evicted)
1. Nick (+1)
2. Caroline (-1)
3. Darren (-)

4. Anna (+1)
5. Melanie (-1)
6. Nichola (-)
7. Tom (-)
8. Craig (-)

9. Andrew (-)
Day 23/24 Highlights
1. Nick
2. Caroline

3. Darren
4. Anna
5. Melanie
6. Nichola
7. Craig (+1)
8. Tom (-1)
Epic. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-07-2019, 02:30 PM #4286

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Derek: ‘it’s harder for me and Makosi, our boxes have to house our large personalities as well
Makosi: ‘shut up Derek

Still the best task they’ve ever done, hands down
Old 25-07-2019, 05:33 PM #4287
-

-

Quote:
The treatment of Sam has been pretty horrific! I mean, yeah Lesley did kind of apologise but it was only a half-hearted one (in which she made it more about Sam’s insecurities than her own), and even then, that was only after threatening to assault her on the outside/getting a warning because of it. Fair play to Maxwell for standing up to Lesley on Sam’s behalf tbh!

Derek’s also being pretty horrid towards her for no real reason.

Also, I’ve only ever seen clips of Lesley “apologising” to Sam etc so I’d always assumed Lesley had been in an accident and was therefore required to wear a neck brace lmao.

Day 13
1. Sam
2. Science

3. Saskia
4. Makosi
5. Kemal
6. Craig
7. Maxwell

8. Roberto
9. Derek
10. Vanessa
11. Anthony

12. Lesley
Day 14(Live Eviction)/Day 15(Lesley Evicted)
1. Science
2. Sam
3. Makosi

4. Kemal
5. Saskia
6. Derek

7. Maxwell
8. Craig
9. Roberto
10. Lesley
11. Anthony
12. Vanessa

Last edited by Jake.; 25-07-2019 at 05:33 PM.
Old 26-07-2019, 02:53 PM #4288

Favourites (more):
CBB22: Nick Leeson

Favourites (more):
CBB22: Nick Leeson

Apologies for the slowness. Continuing my CBB4 rewatch.

Day 3 + 4 Highlights:

Talent show... oh god, I forgot how cringe this was. Chantelle please let it stop. Same for everything else! Pete, George Bit of a feel good episode, lots of great fun here. A lot of embarrassing stuff too!

Day 4 is the interesting one....

Pete goes straight into it as soon as the episode starts with an attack against Jodie.

Calling her a "Pig****". Saying how much he cringes everytime Jodie speaks. Saying she should expect the public perception of her and indirectly calling her a slag

The house wakes up to "You Spin Me Round" with Pete singing at the top of his lungs.

Dennis- "Before we leave we'll have sex"
Chantelle- "Huh?"
Dennis- "Before we leave, we will have sex, yeah ok"
Chantelle- "Me and You?"
Dennis- "Yes"
Chantelle- "Erm, yeah, k"

Such a random very small scene

Jodie, Faria and Preston speaking about Earl Grey and Faria comes out with...
"Have you ever pissed in someones tea?" *Cue Jodie and Preston like

George starting his self-important speech about his class in the Diary Room

Pete wanting to confront Jodie and tell her to stop being "her" i guess.

Jodie and Pete talking about Pete's fur coat.

OK, I like Jodie. But, can I just say something? She says that eating meat is murder. But, when she did her bodybuilding, was she not eating lots of meat? Or was it just supplements and lifting?

George now going for Jodie.

Pete is now calling Jodie an imbecile in a conversation with George and Preston. Saying she is calculated.

Dennis saying to Jodie that he has never been faithful except for one time in 1994 whereas Jodie said the opposite.

Ranking time! George- "This is a British Television Show!"

I am just baffled that after how badly Chantelle did in the talent show, reading off the page for lyrics and she somehow is ranked third from last hahhaa, pity?

The reveal now, Chantelle in the DR. Everyone else watching from the screen in the living room. Aw that a was a really nice moment there. She was getting worried people would hate her for the mission. She has balls for doing this. Must have been difficult.

George and Rula talking about Dennis calling his a sexual predator. ermmm

A lot of orgy talk. George looks so disgusted haha. This i feel (and as far as I remember) is going to turn fairly ugly for the next couple days.

1. Jodie (-)
2. Chantelle (-)
3. Traci (+1)

4. Pete (-1)
5. Dennis (-)
6. Faria (+4)

7. George (-1)
8. Preston (-)
9. Michael (-)
10. Maggott (-3)
11. Rula (-)

Last edited by *mazedsalv**; 26-07-2019 at 02:56 PM.
*mazedsalv** is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-07-2019, 05:06 PM #4289
-

-

Quote:
Day 14(Live Eviction)/Day 15(Lesley Evicted)
1. Science
2. Sam
3. Makosi

4. Kemal
5. Saskia
6. Derek

7. Maxwell
8. Craig
9. Roberto
10. Lesley
11. Anthony
12. Vanessa
The box task.. Need I say more?

Day 16/17
1. Makosi
2. Derek
3. Science

4. Sam
5. Kemal
6. Saskia
7. Craig

8. Maxwell
9. Roberto
10. Vanessa
11. Anthony
Old 26-07-2019, 05:26 PM #4290
The other Shaun :)

Favourites (more):
Love Island 5: Maura
CBB22: Ryan Thomas

Favourites (more):

Quote:
The box task.. Need I say more?
One of the best episodes

“SCIENCE CANT BE CONTAINED, HIGHLY FLAMMABLE THE BOX WILL BURN!!”

Last edited by Dogeatdog; 26-07-2019 at 05:26 PM.
Dogeatdog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-07-2019, 01:14 AM #4291
Inactive

Favourites (more):

Inactive

Favourites (more):

Ok so finally I get my answer to the question to whether Craig ever spoke about being gay on the show... him, Saskia and Maxwell are under the covers talking about someone Craig found really hot in the task... and then the camera manage to zoom in on a gap in the sheets as Craig says "I can't talk about it though" as he mouths 'my parents don't know'.

I don't know who he was trying to fool though His talk about having sex with women before, not being camp, being the straightest bloke in there etc. has been fooling no one all series
Old 27-07-2019, 01:19 AM #4292
Inactive

Favourites (more):

Inactive

Favourites (more):

Derek making a plea to the British public to vote him out and keep Roberto in because his best friend is getting married on Saturday and he'd like to attend

If this was BB1 then Darren would've given him his wish!

Also I just noticed Derek wears a watch in the house! I thought watches had always been banned since the first series so they don't have concept of time?

Last edited by Headie; 27-07-2019 at 01:20 AM.
Headie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-07-2019, 08:05 AM #4293
-

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayden View Post
Derek making a plea to the British public to vote him out and keep Roberto in because his best friend is getting married on Saturday and he'd like to attend

If this was BB1 then Darren would've given him his wish!

Also I just noticed Derek wears a watch in the house! I thought watches had always been banned since the first series so they don't have concept of time?
I remember an episode or two back someone asking what the time was and another person saying “is that what his watch says??” so I guess he/she was referring to Derek?
Old 27-07-2019, 08:26 AM #4294
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):

Georgina: *is OTTN5 for four days straight*
BB: Georgina, you are nominated for eviction.
Georgina: *shocked Pikachu face*
Also Georgina: *crying* I HAVEN'T BEEN INVOLVED IN ANY DRAMA
Literally half the house: It's okay babe there's absolutely no way you'll be evicted this week, look at who you're up against xx

Guys, I don't exactly stan Georgina because she really is an awful demon but like...... I don't not stan her?
Old 27-07-2019, 08:45 AM #4295
-

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macie Lightfoot View Post
Georgina: *is OTTN5 for four days straight*
BB: Georgina, you are nominated for eviction.
Georgina: *shocked Pikachu face*
Also Georgina: *crying* I HAVEN'T BEEN INVOLVED IN ANY DRAMA
Literally half the house: It's okay babe there's absolutely no way you'll be evicted this week, look at who you're up against xx

Guys, I don't exactly stan Georgina because she really is an awful demon but like...... I don't not stan her?
This lmao, she’s such an awful human but her delusion knew no bounds
Old 27-07-2019, 09:56 AM #4296

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayden View Post
Ok so finally I get my answer to the question to whether Craig ever spoke about being gay on the show... him, Saskia and Maxwell are under the covers talking about someone Craig found really hot in the task... and then the camera manage to zoom in on a gap in the sheets as Craig says "I can't talk about it though" as he mouths 'my parents don't know'.

I don't know who he was trying to fool though His talk about having sex with women before, not being camp, being the straightest bloke in there etc. has been fooling no one all series
Ahh so that’s what he says, I struggled all the time trying to work out what he said there.

Dogeatdog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-07-2019, 05:31 PM #4297
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):

Quote:
"You lied to me again, and it's fine, because we're not together, it's fine, because we're not together, really, it's really none of my business, no, no please Jason because you have lied and you're trying to do it again and it's just come out and you did lie to me, but it's absolutely fine because we're not together, it's absolutely fine, ok, ok, You couldn't get drunk with me when i've ask you loads of time but you can go and get layered with the boys, please don't make this into anything, it's fine we're not together, ok well, it's fine, we'll not talk about that time because it's a bad time for me and you know why. Text messages, you know why."
My next tattoo. For the record, I tooooootally believe that Charlie kicked Jason's dog. "I ****ing HATE that thing and didn't want it anywhere near me, but I would never kick an innocent animal. I simply just moved it with my foot rather forcefully" is one of the best defenses I have ever heard

Also question for my British friends: tell me about Sugar Hut! Why is it such a huge deal that Jason lied about getting a room there on a night out with the boys? Is it that scandalous of a club or is it just Charlie being Charlie?
Old 28-07-2019, 05:41 PM #4298
like the boys

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Minh-Ly
Survivor 40: Michele

like the boys

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Minh-Ly
Survivor 40: Michele

Sugar Hut is probably best known as the hangout of choice for TOWIE cast members (afaik it's still owned by Kirk Norcross's dad), so... I could see why one might be inclined to lie about going there

Spoiler:

MB. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-07-2019, 01:10 AM #4299
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):

Again, I definitely don't stan but I don't not stan?
Old 29-07-2019, 05:35 AM #4300
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):

To recap what Charlie Doherty experienced on Day 25 of Big Brother 2016:

1) spent her whole morning and afternoon mediating the Georgina/Jackson fight over Jackson's ex's placenta by warning Georgina that she sees herself in her and this is exactly how she lost Jason
2) pulled Jason into the pod after the prior day's "he told other people he has a daughter but he didn't tell me until the last two months of our relationship" issue by immediately telling him to not talk to her like that and stand there with that posture because she deserves a lot more respect
3) insisted that she has NEVER lied about Jason, except the time two days prior where she accused him of cheating on her because she highly suspected it but admittedly didn't have proof
4) resumed the fight later in the bedroom by complaining about how Jason says he has her back but he has FAR FROM THAT and then apologized for trying to get back with him and started uncontrollably sobbing because Jason has said enough
5) after running away from Jason and sobbing in the toilet, she randomly came up to him in the dining area for CUDDLES and kissed him on the cheek (!!!) much to his annoyance
6) ended her day by hysterically sobbing in bed to Jayne because Jason would've give her cuddles but he gave Evelyn a new t-shirt to sleep in for the night, and now she knows where she stands with him

Fin.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bbuk, part, rewatch or first, thread, watch