Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Old 25-03-2009, 09:41 AM #26

Favourites:
BB11: John James

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally posted by Mark
Doesn't suprise me that this idiot would say something like this.

I think it's part of the job requirement to be clueless, uninformed and a liar. This statement is almost as ridiculous as Pope Pius XII in 1950. Nothing is written in scripture about Mary's death, and it was an open hole in religion to what happened to her. After realising this, and seeing millions of people questioning it, one day soon after Pius got a 'message from god' telling him Mary was transported into heaven with her body and soul united, and that is where she is now. He then came out onto his balcony and spread this message to the world.

And now catholics believe that is the 100% truth.

Did Pius REALLY get a message from god telling him this, or did he just make it up to make his organisation more credible. I'll leave you to decide!
lol...oooo controversial!!!! don't leave us hanging Mark...did he or didn't he?
ange7 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-03-2009, 09:47 AM #27

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally posted by bananarama
Quote:
Originally posted by letmein
The Catholic Church is anti-sex, and sees condoms as abortion. Condoms are outlawed in the church's teaching. You are not allowed to use them.

They've sought to have condoms outlawed in Africa. Their missionaries are insane!

This idiot just said that the washing machine was more liberating to women than the pill.

I can't believe anyone is trying to justify or even put an ounce of thought into what he is saying. You do realize that the church is a dangerous cult, that hates women, gays, and is the same as a Mafia.

It's the same as Scientology but with more power.

The entire Catholic Church should be shut down!
Well said. The only part I would question is the quote the Catholic church should be shut down". It would be far better for mankind if all religions were shut down and people used their intelligence instead of child like father xmas mentality beliefs......

The pope and his senile old cronies if you think about it are more deadly than Adolf Hitler. At least the killings and suffering that Hitler caused died with him but the deaths that religion causes goes on and on generation after generation.....

Convincing people not to have protection will generate even more Aids and more orphans and untold suffering. Typical legacy of mad religious beliefs....
ooops!!. The "suffering" of the families of those murdered in the gas chambers ENDED when Hitler died? That's what you just said. Did you know you just typed that?
ange7 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-03-2009, 09:57 AM #28
Classic

Classic

The roman empire will never change!! Dam them is what i say me. All rise to Sir Pol Pot.. He would agree with some of these posts.
andyman is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
africa, aids, condoms, pope, solve, trip, won't