Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB10 Big Brother 10 from 2009 was won by Sophie Reade.

Old 23-06-2009, 12:02 PM #26

Yes soo agree with your there, hate how hes says im from a great university and blah blah blah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hes not as thick as he makes out - hence university!!
K8TM is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-06-2009, 12:04 PM #27

Quote:
Originally posted by bcass
i think he believes to win bb you have to be in a relationship and when he blew it with his desperate advances with norien and then saw freddie and angel dancing and then kissing each other in the dare game he got worried that the camera attention would be on them instead of him with norien. so he sickenly made advances to charlie, stroking him, and saying things like ' would you like a young indian boy etc, charlie quickly walked off into the kitchen and was telling lisa when scree came in and started stroking and then running his fingers over charlies chest and said something about touching charlies nipple. again charlie walked off and scree said "i know how to play the game" he will USE anyone to get all the airtime possible and to impress us or as scree puts it "his public and fans", he even went into the dr and asked bb if they would have a talk with marcus, i think he hopes if he complains about him enough they will throw marcus out. this little vile , *****,***** sorry i can't think of words to describe him has done his homework on past bb and knows that couples get a lot of airtime and that bb has to be careful of racial problems, i am waiting for him to go and tell bb that marcus has made racial comments to him.

This is sooooooooo true!
K8TM is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
game, playing, sree