Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

General Chat General discussion. Want to chat about anything not covered in another forum - This is the place!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-08-2009, 08:06 AM #1
retro physical

Favourites:
X Factor 2009: Lloyd Daniels

retro physical

Favourites:
X Factor 2009: Lloyd Daniels

Default Experienced some homophobia...

last night.

went out with some friends during the day, met up with the bf who'd gone drinking with his mates, had a few drinks, nice meal, 'twas all good.
jumped on the tube and at one of the stops, i whispered something in my bf's ear, so some gangsta twat on the platform decided to run up to the open doors with all his friends and shout abuse at us. as the doors shut the uhm, rather drunk bf decided to jump up and shout abuse back. this resulted in me having an argument with another guy on the train who's girlfriend had found something that my bf had said offensive, yet wouldn't understand that we were clearly upset 'bout the homophobia.
changed train lines, on the next tube i just fell apart. literally just broke down into tears, so the bf was trying to console me, and this couple next to us got off, and the woman muttered '******s' as she got off. my bf's brother got up and was about to shout something back but the doors shut before he could.
and yeah. got home, cried my eyes out. it wasn't just the abuse that upset me, i'd never let anyone win like that. it just brought back really painful memories from school that i thought i'd left behind. the bf decided to have a smoke to cope, upsetting me further because he gave up almost a year ago, and when he has the occassional cigarette [something i despise], it obviously upsets me.
so yeah.
awake.
feeling mega upset+hurt.
needed the rant somewhere.
thanks.. i guess :|
xDramatick is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
experienced, homophobia