Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB7 Celebrity Big Brother 7 from 2010, which was won by Alex Reid.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 28-01-2010, 11:09 AM #1

Default Housewife claims Jonas wrecked marriage!

Warning: This article contains language and/or sexual references that younger readers are advised to avoid.

WENN
A mother-of-three has claimed that her marriage is in ruins because of a secret romp that she had with Jonas just weeks before he entered CBB.

Laura Stokes, 26, reportedly said that she never thought she would see the Swedish DJ again until he appeared on the Channel 4 reality show to her 'horror'.

"I have something to admit," Stokes told her 28-year-old husband, according to The Sun. "The night I went to see Basshunter I slept with Jonas."

Stokes, who lives in Aberdeen, said she regrets the "drunken" incident and loves her husband, who has not spoken to her since her admission.

She claimed that Jonas used the same chat-up lines that he said to Katia, adding: "He didn't offer me a drink. He just pushed me on the bed, then it was clothes off - him on top. It was so horrible. He is well hung but he didn't know what to do with it. I'd never been unfaithful before."

Stokes added that Jonas has now ruined one of her favourite shows. "It made me cringe to see him because I love Big Brother. I just don't want him to win," she said.

source: digital spy
Beastie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
claims, housewife, jonas, marriage, wrecked