Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB11 Channel 4's last Big Brother series started June 2010. Josie Gibson was the winner. All the gossip about the Big Brother 11 house, series and housemates here!

Old 04-08-2010, 02:14 PM #1
I'm getting angry

Favourites:
BB11: John James
I'm getting angry

Favourites:
Default JJJ, Romance and the nonsense posted about it on this site

I really do have to take my hat off to some of the posters on this site. Some of the outlandish rubbish I have read in relation to the relationship of John James and Josie is not only off the wall, but off the damn planet.

so lets take a closer look at some of the fact and fiction being thrown around at the moment.

The Fiction - John James was simply good friends with Josie and over time she has misinterpreted his intentions, escalated things and forced herself upon him. Due to shyness he has let things go to far and now he is stuck in a "romance" he never wanted. He just dosen't have the guts to tell her in case he hurts her feelings and embarasses her on national TV

The Fact - John James is a twenty something year old grown man who had the confidence to travel half way around the world to enter BB. He's known to shoot his mouth off at times, and lets face it he could have an arguement with himself in an empty room. Are we to believe that the same person who reduced Rachel to tears on more then one occasion on national tv is going to continue in a romance because he's too scared to speak up? He is a grown man not a 12 year old boy. If he didn't want to be with Josie he wouldn't

The Fiction - The "showmance" is a game plan. By partaking in a romance, John James is sure to get the votes of the teenage girls etc, magazine deals after the show, and make lots of money

The Fact - Look at Kris from last years BB. He was perceived to be doing the fake romance thing and the public romanced his ass out the door. That "plan" would be completely illogical. Look at Sezar the sleazer, he was never heard of again. Because of his looks John James will prob get magazine deals etc anyway, he dosent need Josie for that. Also Josie has now said she won't sell her story, that didnt even register with John James.

The Fiction - The romance will allow him and Josie to sail through to the final and possibly win.

The Fact - HM's in romances have done well at times in BB, but thats been down to their personalities more then any romance. Their are easier ways to win. If that was JJ's ploy he wouldnt be spending half the day in bed under a duvet. if he was willing to go to those lengths to win he would also take more care of what he says, he wouldn't have slagged off the two Rachel's like he has. He also wouldn't have walked out the fire exit. For all he knew he may not have been let back in. To pull off a plan like that would take a huge amount of self control, self control which John James has proved he dosent have

The Fiction - John James always look uncomfortable when Josie trys to kiss him etc.

The Fact - Some people are private people and are not into public displays of affection. I can understand completely where he is coming from. I wouldn't like to be snogging the face off someone knowing my family and friends are watching. He is also in a house being watched by the public. Anything he does is being judged. Wouldn't that make you paranoid

You can micro analyse every little thing Tripple J do, but to be honest I see no reason not to take them at their word in regards to their relationship.

You may not like them. and you may not like their relationship, but it is real
Showstopper is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 02:20 PM #2
Viewer Emeritus

Viewer Emeritus

What complete and utter white(hog)wash!
Old 04-08-2010, 02:21 PM #3

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

you wear a hat?!!
parmnion is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 02:23 PM #4
Get it? Got it? Good!

Get it? Got it? Good!

LOL!!

Keep telling yourself all that OP & you might just believe it too...
flamingGalah! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 02:23 PM #5
I'm getting angry

Favourites:
I'm getting angry

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fingers View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by parmnion View Post
you wear a hat?!!
Excellent Arguments.
Old 04-08-2010, 02:24 PM #6
I'm getting angry

Favourites:
I'm getting angry

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamingGalah! View Post
LOL!!

Keep telling yourself all that OP & you might just believe it too...
and yet not one single legitimate point disputing it
Old 04-08-2010, 02:26 PM #7
Get it? Got it? Good!

Get it? Got it? Good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showstopper View Post
and yet not one single legitimate point disputing it
Don't need to, we have been watching & formed our own opinions... It is you that felt you needed to somehow justify their "relationship"...
Old 04-08-2010, 02:27 PM #8

Favourites (more):
BB11: Keeley
BB12 USA: Britney

Favourites (more):
BB11: Keeley
BB12 USA: Britney

The Fact - John James wears too much eyeliner
BBGermany is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 02:28 PM #9

I agree to some of what you have said.Unfortunatly some people on here can only see black and white....
I really think that both of them are very REAL.They really like each other but are holding back on any real commitment because they both realise that they may not feel as strongly outside the house and that it is an false situation they are in.
Neither will do anything more than kiss and cuddle... if they did more you would have people slaughtering them on here...but because they dont people accuse them of being 'fake'.
I like their commitment.If Josie went this week I really thin John James will go...although not sure about Josie.However that doesnt mean she likes him less...in a way it makes her a stronger person.John James is outspoken and controversial but he is also a loyal softy.
I like them both.... and either deserve to win.
rusticgal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 02:30 PM #10
I'm getting angry

Favourites:
I'm getting angry

Favourites:

Quote:
Don't need to, we have been watching & formed our own opinions... It is you that felt you needed to somehow justify their "relationship"...
Yes I have seen what you have formed your opinions on. Amateur psychology for the monumentally stupid
Old 04-08-2010, 02:30 PM #11
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Brilliant post SS, I agree completely with you. To the point about not wanting to display affection publicly I saw him going to hug and kiss Josies neck the other day and one of the cameras must have moved towards them cos you could see him reacting to it, like he got a fright and kind of got embarrassed and pulled away. It was definitely a reaction to the fact that he remembered where he was and that he was being filmed.

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 02:32 PM #12
I'm getting angry

Favourites:
I'm getting angry

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusticgal View Post
I agree to some of what you have said.Unfortunatly some people on here can only see black and white....
I really think that both of them are very REAL.They really like each other but are holding back on any real commitment because they both realise that they may not feel as strongly outside the house and that it is an false situation they are in.
Neither will do anything more than kiss and cuddle... if they did more you would have people slaughtering them on here...but because they dont people accuse them of being 'fake'.
I like their commitment.If Josie went this week I really thin John James will go...although not sure about Josie.However that doesnt mean she likes him less...in a way it makes her a stronger person.John James is outspoken and controversial but he is also a loyal softy.
I think they would both go if the other went unless they were in the final.
Old 04-08-2010, 02:32 PM #13
Get it? Got it? Good!

Get it? Got it? Good!

Quote:
Yes I have seen what you have formed your opinions on. Amateur psychology for the monumentally stupid
Ah resorting to personal insults now to try & get your opinion across... yes that will do it...
Old 04-08-2010, 02:33 PM #14
The voice of reason

The voice of reason

too much writing op

can someone do some highlights for this thread?
LeatherTrumpet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 02:34 PM #15
I'm getting angry

Favourites:
I'm getting angry

Favourites:

Quote:
Ah resorting to personal insults now to try & get your opinion across... yes that will do it...
I was talking in general of opinions posted on the forum that were based on nothing. My most humble of apologies if you felt I was insulting you personally
Old 04-08-2010, 02:41 PM #16

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Martin Kemp
BB13: Adam

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Martin Kemp
BB13: Adam

Quote:
I really do have to take my hat off to some of the posters on this site. Some of the outlandish rubbish I have read in relation to the relationship of John James and Josie is not only off the wall, but off the damn planet.

so lets take a closer look at some of the fact and fiction being thrown around at the moment.

The Fiction - John James was simply good friends with Josie and over time she has misinterpreted his intentions, escalated things and forced herself upon him. Due to shyness he has let things go to far and now he is stuck in a "romance" he never wanted. He just dosen't have the guts to tell her in case he hurts her feelings and embarasses her on national TV

The Fact - John James is a twenty something year old grown man who had the confidence to travel half way around the world to enter BB. He's known to shoot his mouth off at times, and lets face it he could have an arguement with himself in an empty room. Are we to believe that the same person who reduced Rachel to tears on more then one occasion on national tv is going to continue in a romance because he's too scared to speak up? He is a grown man not a 12 year old boy. If he didn't want to be with Josie he wouldn't

The Fiction - The "showmance" is a game plan. By partaking in a romance, John James is sure to get the votes of the teenage girls etc, magazine deals after the show, and make lots of money

The Fact - Look at Kris from last years BB. He was perceived to be doing the fake romance thing and the public romanced his ass out the door. That "plan" would be completely illogical. Look at Sezar the sleazer, he was never heard of again. Because of his looks John James will prob get magazine deals etc anyway, he dosent need Josie for that. Also Josie has now said she won't sell her story, that didnt even register with John James.

The Fiction - The romance will allow him and Josie to sail through to the final and possibly win.

The Fact - HM's in romances have done well at times in BB, but thats been down to their personalities more then any romance. Their are easier ways to win. If that was JJ's ploy he wouldnt be spending half the day in bed under a duvet. if he was willing to go to those lengths to win he would also take more care of what he says, he wouldn't have slagged off the two Rachel's like he has. He also wouldn't have walked out the fire exit. For all he knew he may not have been let back in. To pull off a plan like that would take a huge amount of self control, self control which John James has proved he dosent have

The Fiction - John James always look uncomfortable when Josie trys to kiss him etc.

The Fact - Some people are private people and are not into public displays of affection. I can understand completely where he is coming from. I wouldn't like to be snogging the face off someone knowing my family and friends are watching. He is also in a house being watched by the public. Anything he does is being judged. Wouldn't that make you paranoid

You can micro analyse every little thing Tripple J do, but to be honest I see no reason not to take them at their word in regards to their relationship.

Oh dear, oh dear, the words "deluded and naive" don't even begin to sum up my opinion on this self indulgent fantasy.

5 Kings: 1 throne
Angus is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 02:42 PM #17
My version of reality..TV

My version of reality..TV

Quote:
Originally Posted by fingers View Post
This is putting it politely. Setting out an argument in the form of fact or ficticion by someone who can't tell the difference between fact, fiction and personal opinion is a complete fail.
Old 04-08-2010, 02:45 PM #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusticgal View Post
Spot on
Julesuk is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 02:45 PM #19
User tanned

Favourites:
BB11: Corin
X Factor 2010: Rebecca Ferguson

User tanned

Favourites:
BB11: Corin
X Factor 2010: Rebecca Ferguson

Hahaha

he can't even bare to kiss her on the lips...

nuff said!
Zippy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 02:46 PM #20

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Quote:

Only in your dreams:s leep:

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 02:49 PM #21
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I think it was a very well thought out and put together read anyway. And I agree with alot of what you've said. It beats the You're only jealous threads!

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 02:51 PM #22
I'm getting angry

Favourites:
I'm getting angry

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by angus58 View Post
Oh dear, oh dear, the words "deluded and naive" don't even begin to sum up my opinion on this self indulgent fantasy.
which words do then ?
Old 04-08-2010, 02:52 PM #23

I do not believe any of this nonsense about showmances or whatever it is you call them.
I think Josie and John James genuinely like each other. Corin fancied JJ as soon as he walked into the house.

Let them get on with it. At least they're not shaming themselves or their families by having full on sex and snogging in full view of everyone. I think they want to have some privacy to explore their new found relationships and that's it.

It appears that someone people are very negative and like to condemn people for the sake of it.
agneth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 02:52 PM #24

Favourites (more):
CBB8: Kerry
BB11: Josie

Favourites (more):
CBB8: Kerry
BB11: Josie

the op is right, like it or not they are genuine.

nobody elses opinions matter except theirs.

they have kissed on the lips, it is on a video and it is not the first time.

if they snogged in public the haters would be even worse, so they cannot do right for doing wrong.
charmingmissc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 02:54 PM #25
I'm getting angry

Favourites:
I'm getting angry

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiner View Post
This is putting it politely. Setting out an argument in the form of fact or ficticion by someone who can't tell the difference between fact, fiction and personal opinion is a complete fail.
I love that expression - complete fail - its so cool

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
jjj, nonsense, romance, site