Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB11 Channel 4's last Big Brother series started June 2010. Josie Gibson was the winner. All the gossip about the Big Brother 11 house, series and housemates here!

Closed Thread

Old 13-10-2010, 03:57 PM #26
Nothing in excess

Nothing in excess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vodka Drinka View Post
I'm so fed up with this loser on Twitter. Just now he has tweeted that he and Corin are going to take a shower together, naked, TWICE. Of course this is b******, but it gets the prat some attention doesn't it? What really gets his back up though is when you ask him about Ben, tell you what Mario, don't slag him off on Twitter and people won't ask you about him. I've tweeted him lots of times asking why he's being such an a*** to Ben and he never responds, he's managed to get him ostracised from the group. I must admit, I never had him down as a playground bully.
How is he being a playground bully? Because he hasn't kept in touch with him?
No matter that they act like senile 12-year-olds on the Today programme website - smoking illegal fags to look tough and cool. No matter that Amis coins truly abominable terms like 'the age of horrorism' and when criticised tells people to 'fuck off'. Surely we all chuckle at the strenuous ennui of his salon drawl. Didn't he once accidentally sneer his face off?
- Chris Morris - The Absurd World of Martin Amis

Old 13-10-2010, 03:59 PM #27
Nothing in excess

Nothing in excess

This is how Mario seduced Corin.
No matter that they act like senile 12-year-olds on the Today programme website - smoking illegal fags to look tough and cool. No matter that Amis coins truly abominable terms like 'the age of horrorism' and when criticised tells people to 'fuck off'. Surely we all chuckle at the strenuous ennui of his salon drawl. Didn't he once accidentally sneer his face off?
- Chris Morris - The Absurd World of Martin Amis

Old 13-10-2010, 05:32 PM #28

Quote:
I'm so fed up with this loser on Twitter. Just now he has tweeted that he and Corin are going to take a shower together, naked, TWICE. Of course this is b******, but it gets the prat some attention doesn't it? What really gets his back up though is when you ask him about Ben, tell you what Mario, don't slag him off on Twitter and people won't ask you about him. I've tweeted him lots of times asking why he's being such an a*** to Ben and he never responds, he's managed to get him ostracised from the group. I must admit, I never had him down as a playground bully.

Ben would be so proud of you. I can see why you revere him so much. You are cut from the same cloth. You are utterly obsessed with Mario and you just cannot help yourself, you really have got it rather bad, haven't you? Parallels with Ben's behaviour in BB are interesting. He pretty much talked about/bitched/complained/ridiculed Mario to anyone who would listen. He endured BB in order to gain exposure and further his career and Mario was an unwelcome distraction/temptation. Ben came across as a thoroughly cold fish, a man on a mission, with ambition taking precedence over emotion.

By contrast, Mario is passionate, emotional, creative and lyrical - the polar opposite to Ben. Mario loved his BB experience, it was cathartic and inspiring.
He has forged great friendships in the house and has a loyal army of fans who have fun and stay informed courtesy of Twitter. As I have no interest whatsoever in Ben I wouldn't dream of going on his Twitter account if he had one. I say jolly good luck to him with his radio show and his coach journey - hope he makes it big, whatever is important to him. It is rather sad that he appears isolated post-BB but what goes around comes around and many of his old housemates have rumbled his hypocrisy. Curiously the same thing can be said of some of his fans who are showing Ben and themselves in an extremely bad light by their obsessive bitching about Mario.
Old 13-10-2010, 06:45 PM #29

Favourites (more):
BB13: Deana
BB12: Aaron

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malza View Post
Oh, and I am waiting for several things in my life to happen, but sadly they won't as well.
I an blocked there for two days, so that should give you enough satisfaction - Hooray for the report button.
I didn't press the alert button actually. But maybe you'll think in future before being rude and disrespectful to other forum users. DS are very particular about that. Might be an idea for you and your fellow moles to keep out of the Ben thread as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puttin'ontheRitz View Post

Ben would be so proud of you. I can see why you revere him so much. You are cut from the same cloth. You are utterly obsessed with Mario and you just cannot help yourself, you really have got it rather bad, haven't you? Parallels with Ben's behaviour in BB are interesting. He pretty much talked about/bitched/complained/ridiculed Mario to anyone who would listen. He endured BB in order to gain exposure and further his career and Mario was an unwelcome distraction/temptation. Ben came across as a thoroughly cold fish, a man on a mission, with ambition taking precedence over emotion.

By contrast, Mario is passionate, emotional, creative and lyrical - the polar opposite to Ben. Mario loved his BB experience, it was cathartic and inspiring.
He has forged great friendships in the house and has a loyal army of fans who have fun and stay informed courtesy of Twitter. As I have no interest whatsoever in Ben I wouldn't dream of going on his Twitter account if he had one. I say jolly good luck to him with his radio show and his coach journey - hope he makes it big, whatever is important to him. It is rather sad that he appears isolated post-BB but what goes around comes around and many of his old housemates have rumbled his hypocrisy. Curiously the same thing can be said of some of his fans who are showing Ben and themselves in an extremely bad light by their obsessive bitching about Mario.
Did you sign up to this forum just to defend one of your fellow "moles"? Thanks for giving me a good laugh. Honestly, I've never read such a load of horse **** in all my life. They are all in Big Brother for exposure. Duh. I can tell you for a fact that Ben is not isolated post Big Brother, despite Mario's attempts to cut him off, he is sill in touch with Corin, Andrew and Sunshine.

By the way you forgot to include "whiney, spoiled, immature and sexually perverted creep" in your passionate defense of Mario

Last edited by Vodka Drinka; 13-10-2010 at 06:46 PM.
Old 13-10-2010, 06:54 PM #30
oh fack off

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

oh fack off

Favourites (more):

Who really gives a **** about that bore? The only memorable ones from BB11 are John James, Josie and Sam.

Last edited by Jack_; 13-10-2010 at 06:54 PM.
Old 13-10-2010, 07:06 PM #31
ॐ❤✌❤ॐ❤☯❤ॐ❤✌❤ॐ

Favourites (more):
CBB19: Kim Woodburn
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard

ॐ❤✌❤ॐ❤☯❤ॐ❤✌❤ॐ

Favourites (more):
CBB19: Kim Woodburn
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard

Why are people making excuses for him xD

Edit: no wishing harm on housemates.

Spoiler:

Last edited by James; 13-10-2010 at 07:32 PM. Reason: too far
Old 13-10-2010, 07:13 PM #32
Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:
CBB2024: Marisha Wallace
BB2023: Yinrun

Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:
CBB2024: Marisha Wallace
BB2023: Yinrun

Lets keep this topic to a friendly one please, and stop with the digs at each other.

It's never too late to be who you once could have been...

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTVN

Anyway there's an explanation and I don't really appreciate your tone. It's very aggressive so I'm going to close this, sorry for killing the internet mate

Last edited by Benjamin; 13-10-2010 at 07:14 PM.
Old 13-10-2010, 08:15 PM #33
MVGGA

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

MVGGA

Favourites (more):

and to stacey who said mario got further than ben,just remember mario and ben never went up against each other 1 on 1.
Old 13-10-2010, 10:46 PM #34
Get it? Got it? Good!

Get it? Got it? Good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_ View Post
Who really gives a **** about that bore? The only memorable ones from BB11 are John James, Josie and Sam.
In your opinion...

I personally find others far more memorable than those tossers...
Old 13-10-2010, 10:47 PM #35
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

I will never like Mario for nominating Ben that week.The only reason he did it was because Ben had seemed to get close to Laura and this snake in the grass Mario was jealous of that.
Very untrustworhty friend to have would be Mario,you would have to do all he said and wanted to hold his friendship.
Old 13-10-2010, 10:50 PM #36
oh fack off

Favourites (more):

oh fack off

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamingGalah! View Post
In your opinion...

I personally find others far more memorable than those tossers...
Yeah, yeah, yada yada, we've been through this before. At the end of the day they are the most memorable - and the fact that you [amongst other so-called 'haters'] have constantly been posting in threads about them since Big Brother has finished, even more than their actual fans have done - just goes to show that you do remember them, really. Doesn't wash with me. Just because you hate them doesn't mean they aren't memorable
Old 14-10-2010, 11:11 AM #37

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeysteele View Post
I will never like Mario for nominating Ben that week.The only reason he did it was because Ben had seemed to get close to Laura and this snake in the grass Mario was jealous of that.
Very untrustworhty friend to have would be Mario,you would have to do all he said and wanted to hold his friendship.
Yeah. I can imagine him being one of those people who doesn't like to share his friends. I'm sure it must really galling for him to know that despite his best efforts, Corin, Andrew and Sunshine all still like Ben and are still in touch with him.
Old 14-10-2010, 11:17 AM #38
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Yeah. I can imagine him being one of those people who doesn't like to share his friends. I'm sure it must really galling for him to know that despite his best efforts, Corin, Andrew and Sunshine all still like Ben and are still in touch with him.
100% agree. I would imagine he is very possessive over his friends, who they can mix with and talk to, an emotional nightmare.
Old 14-10-2010, 05:17 PM #39

Quote:
I didn't press the alert button actually. But maybe you'll think in future before being rude and disrespectful to other forum users. DS are very particular about that. Might be an idea for you and your fellow moles to keep out of the Ben thread as well

Did you sign up to this forum just to defend one of your fellow "moles"? Thanks for giving me a good laugh. Honestly, I've never read such a load of horse **** in all my life. They are all in Big Brother for exposure. Duh. I can tell you for a fact that Ben is not isolated post Big Brother, despite Mario's attempts to cut him off, he is sill in touch with Corin, Andrew and Sunshine.

By the way you forgot to include "whiney, spoiled, immature and sexually perverted creep" in your passionate defense of Mario
I'm back...

Too right I joined up to defend Mario, why wouldn't I? Thought you could use a lilttle more horse ****. Go on, have a laugh, read on....

Of course they're all in it for the exposure, except that Ben's idea of exposure involved exceedingly tedious monologues ad nauseam, he was painfully boring and bored and whittered on and on about his 'showbiz' exploits rather like a very old, washed-up has-been, well past his sell-by date. How old is he, by the way? (Not as old as some of his followers, apparently.) He had a very irritating tick in his head and hand movements which made him appear extremely nervous. The poor thing, he did suffer in there, didn't he, like a fish out of water... Mario, on the other hand, was very calm and calming and was in his element.

Now, let's get down to the nitty-gritty. First off, you say 'He's managed to get him ostracised from the group' and yet the next day you say 'I can tell you for a fact that Ben is not isolated post Big Brother, despite Mario's attempts to cut him off, he is still in touch with Corin, Andrew and Sunshine.' You cannot have it both ways. Please get your facts straight.

As for 'whiney', 'spoiled', 'immature', 'sexually perverted creep' - let's look at the facts. If anyone was whiney, sorry, it was Ben. His voice has a drone-like, monotonous, lack of expression and several times on live feed he could be heard droning on while the camera panned in on the others falling asleep.

Mario spoiled? I don't think so. He is very confident and quietly sure of himself, he is used to the good life and has high expectations, but is down to earth. He has a sadness about him which comes from times in his life when things have not been all sweetness and light, such as just before BB. Mario displays none of the airs and graces of the foppish, snobbish, effete Ben.

Immature? Looks-wise - yes, he is very young looking for a 29 year old. Immature behaviour, no. The others all turned to Mario for good advice and comfort. He was calming, comforting, philosophical and wise beyond his years. Especially for Ben. Mario was the only one who stood by him. Mario said if someone is a true friend you stick by them whatever they do.

Sexually perverted creep. Mario was completely open and honest about his sexuality. He had no hang-ups whatsoever. He loved runnning around naked, as he said it broke the boredom and a lot of the tension in the house. His good-natured japes prevented and stopped many rows in their tracks, especially between John and Ben. One night they were going hammer and tongs at each other and Mario tried to help Ben out by prancing around with his trousers down, causing John to burst out laughing. Just as well as John was 'gidding ingry'. Even Corin changed her mind after her initial shock and look at them now, the best of buddies. (Mind you, she had her own moments in the house with JJ2, didn't she?)

The reason Mario wants nothing to do with Ben is simply that he doesn't like him. He was terribly hurt when he knew just how terrible Ben's bitching had been and as far as he's concerned Ben is history. Ben's 'honest and quite funny observations of Mario' were incredibly hurtful and far from funny for Mario and his fans. That was the problem with Ben. He could be quite funny but always at the expense of a hm and their fans, and it has to be said, his number one target was Mario. And when Mario eventually realised what was going on and dared to have a go back at Ben, telling him how fake he was, Ben and his fans were outraged and indignant, as if Mario should have taken it all on the chin and gone along with it. Then, and only then, would Mario have gone down in my estimation. As it was, Mario had to make it clear that he was not prepared to be the foolguy and put up with Ben's spiteful and childish behaviour.
Old 14-10-2010, 05:34 PM #40
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Ben only told the truth about Mario and often the truth is not very palatable,its actually somehting Mario admired about Ben other than hoping to get something else from Ben. Had Ben shown the slightest interest in Mario sexually, Ben would have been his full hero.

Ben rejected all that and then Mario talked about Ben, not the truth always from him but out of spite, Mario knew what he had said was wrong in the main about Ben,so much so he had to have him on his own when Ben went back into the house for a few hours to apologise to him for what he'd said and for nominating him.

That time when MARIO sat on the bed beside Ben while Ben was talking to Laura. Mario had a crazed look on his face, a really weird fixed smile and sinister silence just fixedly staring at Ben.
As Ben said, bizarre, it showed Mario's giult and jealousy and furthermore ,'if', even now Ben was to come across Mario and give the slightest indication he could like him sexually, then Mario would be praising Ben all the time to all and sundry, such is the hypocrisy of Mario and his rather obsessive desires and ideas on friendship too.
Old 14-10-2010, 06:19 PM #41

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeysteele View Post
Ben only told the truth about Mario and often the truth is not very palatable,its actually somehting Mario admired about Ben other than hoping to get something else from Ben. Had Ben shown the slightest interest in Mario sexually, Ben would have been his full hero.

Ben rejected all that and then Mario talked about Ben, not the truth always from him but out of spite, Mario knew what he had said was wrong in the main about Ben,so much so he had to have him on his own when Ben went back into the house for a few hours to apologise to him for what he'd said and for nominating him.

That time when MARIO sat on the bed beside Ben while Ben was talking to Laura. Mario had a crazed look on his face, a really weird fixed smile and sinister silence just fixedly staring at Ben.
As Ben said, bizarre, it showed Mario's giult and jealousy and furthermore ,'if', even now Ben was to come across Mario and give the slightest indication he could like him sexually, then Mario would be praising Ben all the time to all and sundry, such is the hypocrisy of Mario and his rather obsessive desires and ideas on friendship too.
Way to go Joey,well said,nothing worse than a 'Mario' spurned,lol.

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Old 14-10-2010, 08:14 PM #42
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Well, you and I challenged anyone didn't we kazanne,to actually state anything with 100% back up as to fact as to anything Ben said that wasn't actually done or said to Ben or to him from someone else,many times we made that challenge but nothing came forward.
Right to the last day,had Ben been still in BB until the end, Ben would never have nominated Mario despite everything.
So I know who the real false one is and who is the one I would rather have and trust as a friend, and it sure is not the snake in the grass, hypocrite Mario.
Old 14-10-2010, 08:32 PM #43

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I'm back...

Too right I joined up to defend Mario, why wouldn't I? Thought you could use a lilttle more horse ****. Go on, have a laugh, read on....

Of course they're all in it for the exposure, except that Ben's idea of exposure involved exceedingly tedious monologues ad nauseam, he was painfully boring and bored and whittered on and on about his 'showbiz' exploits rather like a very old, washed-up has-been, well past his sell-by date. How old is he, by the way? (Not as old as some of his followers, apparently.) He had a very irritating tick in his head and hand movements which made him appear extremely nervous. The poor thing, he did suffer in there, didn't he, like a fish out of water... Mario, on the other hand, was very calm and calming and was in his element.

Now, let's get down to the nitty-gritty. First off, you say 'He's managed to get him ostracised from the group' and yet the next day you say 'I can tell you for a fact that Ben is not isolated post Big Brother, despite Mario's attempts to cut him off, he is still in touch with Corin, Andrew and Sunshine.' You cannot have it both ways. Please get your facts straight.

As for 'whiney', 'spoiled', 'immature', 'sexually perverted creep' - let's look at the facts. If anyone was whiney, sorry, it was Ben. His voice has a drone-like, monotonous, lack of expression and several times on live feed he could be heard droning on while the camera panned in on the others falling asleep.

Mario spoiled? I don't think so. He is very confident and quietly sure of himself, he is used to the good life and has high expectations, but is down to earth. He has a sadness about him which comes from times in his life when things have not been all sweetness and light, such as just before BB. Mario displays none of the airs and graces of the foppish, snobbish, effete Ben.

Immature? Looks-wise - yes, he is very young looking for a 29 year old. Immature behaviour, no. The others all turned to Mario for good advice and comfort. He was calming, comforting, philosophical and wise beyond his years. Especially for Ben. Mario was the only one who stood by him. Mario said if someone is a true friend you stick by them whatever they do.

Sexually perverted creep. Mario was completely open and honest about his sexuality. He had no hang-ups whatsoever. He loved runnning around naked, as he said it broke the boredom and a lot of the tension in the house. His good-natured japes prevented and stopped many rows in their tracks, especially between John and Ben. One night they were going hammer and tongs at each other and Mario tried to help Ben out by prancing around with his trousers down, causing John to burst out laughing. Just as well as John was 'gidding ingry'. Even Corin changed her mind after her initial shock and look at them now, the best of buddies. (Mind you, she had her own moments in the house with JJ2, didn't she?)

The reason Mario wants nothing to do with Ben is simply that he doesn't like him. He was terribly hurt when he knew just how terrible Ben's bitching had been and as far as he's concerned Ben is history. Ben's 'honest and quite funny observations of Mario' were incredibly hurtful and far from funny for Mario and his fans. That was the problem with Ben. He could be quite funny but always at the expense of a hm and their fans, and it has to be said, his number one target was Mario. And when Mario eventually realised what was going on and dared to have a go back at Ben, telling him how fake he was, Ben and his fans were outraged and indignant, as if Mario should have taken it all on the chin and gone along with it. Then, and only then, would Mario have gone down in my estimation. As it was, Mario had to make it clear that he was not prepared to be the foolguy and put up with Ben's spiteful and childish behaviour.
Yep, your right. More b******.

Mario was indeed very calm in there, probably because appearing on Big Brother was his lifetime's dream. Kind of pathetic really. When I was talking about Mario's whining, I was actually referring to his toddler like tantrums when something didn't go his way. "I've worked so hard to get here" when Shabby replaced him during S and R.

Remind me what he does for a living by the way? Oh that's it, he doesn't. He's been unemployed for three years. Maybe he should try getting off his backside and getting a job?

Last edited by Benjamin; 14-10-2010 at 10:47 PM. Reason: swearing
Old 14-10-2010, 10:18 PM #44
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Yep, your right. More b******

Remind me what he does for a living by the way? Oh that's it, he doesn't. He's been unemployed for three years. Maybe he should try getting off his backside and getting a job?
Good comment.

Last edited by Benjamin; 14-10-2010 at 10:48 PM. Reason: removing swear word from quote
Old 15-10-2010, 04:41 PM #45
Malza

Favourites:
BB11: Mario

Malza

Favourites:

Quote:
Yep, your right. More b******.

Mario was indeed very calm in there, probably because appearing on Big Brother was his lifetime's dream. Kind of pathetic really. When I was talking about Mario's whining, I was actually referring to his toddler like tantrums when something didn't go his way. "I've worked so hard to get here" when Shabby replaced him during S and R.

Hmmm, is it more pathetic to follow a dream (how childish or grown up this one may be) or to enter the house just to (how do the Bennites call it...) Ah, to kiss a (media) frog on the way to hopefully have a career one day.

I love Big Brother, so I love a housemate who really wanted to be there and not someone, who obviously disliked it (just remembering his boredom during tasks, or even rejecting them)

And I think Mario is/was not the only HM without a job in BB history, so I don't see any reason why this is of any importance.
Old 15-10-2010, 04:51 PM #46
Malza

Favourites:

Malza

Favourites:

Quote:
Let me think... I wasn't the one who started to personal insult other Forum members - Look into a mirror, and face the person who is the rude one here.
Old 15-10-2010, 05:15 PM #47
MVGGA

Favourites (more):

MVGGA

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I'm back...

i 100% disagree with this.
Old 15-10-2010, 07:45 PM #48

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malza View Post
Let me think... I wasn't the one who started to personal insult other Forum members - Look into a mirror, and face the person who is the rude one here.
Erm duh, yes you did. You personally attacked me. I didn't see what you said, but my fellow Ben fans did. I guess the moral of the story is don't mess with the Bennites
Old 15-10-2010, 07:53 PM #49
!!!

Favourites (more):
BB11: Ben
CBB7: Stephen
!!!

Favourites (more):
BB11: Ben
CBB7: Stephen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordannn! View Post
Why anyone would follow Mario on twitter is beyond me, like he wasnt boring enough in the house.
hahaha this.
Old 15-10-2010, 08:00 PM #50

Why do people still care about him, or any of them for that matter?
Closed Thread

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
attention, mario, prat, seeking