Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB12 Big Brother 12 started on Thursday Sept 9th 2011 on Channel 5 for a 9-week run. The series was won by Aaron. Tell us what you thought about the housemates and series in this forum.

Old 19-10-2011, 05:33 PM #1
שטח זה להשכרה

שטח זה להשכרה

Quote:
Originally Posted by LivT View Post
Whilst it is always wise to be cautious online and not open ourselves up to believing everything that is said, or presumably done by any user, is it really necessary for people to so readily vocalise their personal disbelief in the manner they have in this thread? Since it is not possible for anyone to know either way, what is true and what is distorted or fabricated, then there is no need to demoralise someone and be so abusive when you have no proof. If you decide not to believe someone that is your prerogative. and unless it affects you personally or becomes a threat to you in whatever respect, have a bit more tact, otherwise you're all in danger of sounding like a lynch mob.
Maybe everyone should run everything past you in future to make sure it's suitable and avoid a bit of a pompous ticking off.
Livia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-10-2011, 06:07 PM #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Maybe everyone should run everything past you in future to make sure it's suitable and avoid a bit of a pompous ticking off.
Since you were party, Livia, to making senseless, bullish comments and participating in an innocent person being victimised needlessly, not to mention kyboshing a potentially interesting thread that many on here would have, no doubt, wanted to carry on, yet felt too intimidated by the likes of you and your mindless comments to continue for fear of being called gullible or naive, then I will quite happily accept I made a pompous comment in defence. I would rather be known for that than a down-right bully . Carry on having a go at me, I really don't mind, your opinions are of no consequence to me
LivT is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
alex, guinea, pig, removed, run, year