Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB12 Big Brother 12 started on Thursday Sept 9th 2011 on Channel 5 for a 9-week run. The series was won by Aaron. Tell us what you thought about the housemates and series in this forum.

Old 03-11-2011, 12:03 PM #26
Get it? Got it? Good!

Get it? Got it? Good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fruit_cake View Post
I did feel a bit sorry for Aaron last night, but he's only got himself to blame, having told Faye how much better Alex is than her, what does he really expect her to do, say yes Aaron three bags full Aaron..?
You are as bad as Faye, twisting what he actually said
Old 03-11-2011, 12:04 PM #27
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamingGalah! View Post
What else do you expect my dear friend Galah ?
chuff me dizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 12:29 PM #28
Get it? Got it? Good!

Get it? Got it? Good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy View Post
What else do you expect my dear friend Galah ?
Indeed Chuff, not at all surprised...
Old 03-11-2011, 12:29 PM #29
75% Trish

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB14: Charlie
75% Trish

Favourites (more):

Quote:
first of all, this thread is not about me it's about Faye, and second, what is she supposed to do?

Aaron tells her that Alex is such a great person that she deserves to not face eviction, and meanwhile Faye is put up for eviction largely because of Aaron's vote tampering.

What's she supposed to do? pretend he hasn't done that and play kissy smoochy just because he likes Gary Barlow and the music comes on? I don't think so smarty pants, if anything Faye is far nicer to him than I would personally have been.
fruit_cake is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 12:31 PM #30
User banned

Favourites (more):

User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Indeed Chuff, not at all surprised...
boring isnt it? and all to no avail ,Ive more chance of winning BB than Faye and Im not even in the house
Old 03-11-2011, 12:35 PM #31

I've thought all along she was playing him. She ridicules him at every opportunity, nommed him 3 times and the eye rolling thing she does is driving me mad.

Hope she goes on Friday.
BJ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 12:38 PM #32
Get it? Got it? Good!

Get it? Got it? Good!

Quote:
first of all, this thread is not about me it's about Faye, and second, what is she supposed to do?

Aaron tells her that Alex is such a great person that she deserves to not face eviction, and meanwhile Faye is put up for eviction largely because of Aaron's vote tampering.

What's she supposed to do? pretend he hasn't done that and play kissy smoochy just because he likes Gary Barlow and the music comes on? I don't think so smarty pants, if anything Faye is far nicer to him than I would personally have been.
Firstly you twisted what Aaron actually said, just like Faye does...

What is she supposed to do? Stop lieing for starters & throwing a strop at whatever Aaron does or doesn't do, hell she even throws a strop at things Aaron just THOUGHT about doing

He is perfectly entitled to say that Alex is great & deserves to win (in fact I believe they have ALL said that in there). And Aaron DID NOT PUT FAYE UP, Louise did!! Louise could easily have picked someone else... And are you forgetting that loyal Aaron has NEVER nominated Faye... How many times has she nominated him now??...

The strop she threw because she took what Aaron said the wrong way (as usual) was entirely her fault, she then tried to make out she was lying, before going off on another strop! Aaron should have just told her to ******* off, not be nice to her & try & have a romantic slow dance... She goes hot & cold on him constantly, the poor bloke never knows what sort of mood she will be in...
Old 03-11-2011, 12:40 PM #33

Favourites (more):
BB16: Marc
BB15: Chris

Favourites (more):
BB16: Marc
BB15: Chris

Quote:

What's she supposed to do?
Take it like an adult, perhaps.?
Videostar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 12:44 PM #34
User banned

Favourites (more):

User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Firstly you twisted what Aaron actually said, just like Faye does...

What is she supposed to do? Stop lieing for starters & throwing a strop at whatever Aaron does or doesn't do, hell she even throws a strop at things Aaron just THOUGHT about doing

He is perfectly entitled to say that Alex is great & deserves to win (in fact I believe they have ALL said that in there). And Aaron DID NOT PUT FAYE UP, Louise did!! Louise could easily have picked someone else... And are you forgetting that loyal Aaron has NEVER nominated Faye... How many times has she nominated him now??...

The strop she threw because she took what Aaron said the wrong way (as usual) was entirely her fault, she then tried to make out she was lying, before going off on another strop! Aaron should have just told her to ******* off, not be nice to her & try & have a romantic slow dance... She goes hot & cold on him constantly, the poor bloke never knows what sort of mood she will be in...
Post of the day,cold,hard FACTS
Old 03-11-2011, 12:56 PM #35

Fayes like she got a permenant menopause her moods are like the weather you don't what its going to be like next. I think when Aaron said "are you going to wear that Later" she repeated it to Alex to get a reaction and Aaron fell for it, what a bitch mind you how did the others find out other than through Alex, It's like being back at school at times in the BB House, he said, she said.
connie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 02:46 PM #36
User banned

Favourites (more):

User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by connie View Post
Fayes like she got a permenant menopause her moods are like the weather you don't what its going to be like next. I think when Aaron said "are you going to wear that Later" she repeated it to Alex to get a reaction and Aaron fell for it, what a bitch mind you how did the others find out other than through Alex, It's like being back at school at times in the BB House, he said, she said.
Shes poisoned the other hm8s over Aaron ,running back tickle tackling ,like a needy 14 yr old
Old 03-11-2011, 03:07 PM #37
75% Trish

Favourites (more):
75% Trish

Favourites (more):

If Faye wasn't surrounded by the fakers Tom Alex Louise, and to a lesser extent Jay, most of the problems they have would disappear. She has to maintain contact with the rest of the house as this is a gameshow at the end of the day. Crickey has nobody else ever been in that situation when you meet someone and you can't keep your hands of each other? Imagine that surrounded by a load of fakers, no wonder they have such problems. Throw in a obsessively jealous sister, back her with a controlling mother and what you get is what you seeing now imo

that's not even considering the things Aaron hasn't done right either
fruit_cake is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 03:16 PM #38
I love Big Brother

Favourites (more):
BB12: Aaron
CBB8: Paddy

I love Big Brother

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsmoppy View Post
In the last couple of weeks I have certainly thought she is playing Aaron. She's nominated him, he never has her. She twists their private conversations when telling others. She is NEVER in the wrong (in her mind). The kissing and cuddling always seems to be when she feels like it - I'm sure this is why he's so hesitant when making the first move with her. And I'm sure the whole Jem thing (of accusing Aaron of playing with Fayes feelings) was to deflect the fact that Faye is playing Aaron She's so quick to slag him off with others - would you really do this to someone you was falling in love with????
However, after saying all that I cant help but think it would be better for Aaron if she stayed this week so BB presenters/shows/mags/papers cant get their grubby hands on her! Aaron to win!
Absolutely agree with you, it has come more apparent that Faye is playing Aaron especially in last night show, when she twisted it in what she was going to wear.

ON CHANNEL 5 - BRING BACK LF
BigBrotherfan4ever is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 03:18 PM #39
User banned

Favourites (more):

User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBrotherfan4ever View Post
Absolutely agree with you, it has come more apparent that Faye is playing Aaron especially in last night show, when she twisted it in what she was going to wear.
For 2 minutes she dropped her guard and Aaron caught her out ,wait while he knows how much backstabbing shes done, she wont see his ass for dust !!
Old 03-11-2011, 03:25 PM #40
I love Big Brother

Favourites (more):

I love Big Brother

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy View Post
For 2 minutes she dropped her guard and Aaron caught her out ,wait while he knows how much backstabbing shes done, she wont see his ass for dust !!
But as someone else just said, I hope she stays tomorrow, just incase she slates him in magazines/papers. I don't want her spoiling his chances of winning.

ON CHANNEL 5 - BRING BACK LF
BigBrotherfan4ever is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 03:25 PM #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
That was a strange reaction to him asking her if she was wearing that tonight, that's for sure, plus again she accused him of being angry when he seemed pretty calm to me
Strange isnt the word, was bang out of order. He just said in a totally neutral tone 'is that what your wearing' and she threw a total fit about it, then saw fit to go and relay the whole convo (edited to sound 100s worse) to Alex... I wouldnt have been as calm as he was thats for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by erinp5 View Post
She certainly plays the victim.
Loves it, thrives on it, cant bear it when people aren't paying her some form of attention or blowing smoke up her a**e. Like when she was chatting to Jay and he was kinda saying (in a surprisingly tactful way) 'you do kind of ask for it by the way you go off and then go straight back to him' and she just totally chose to ignore him and waffle on about how it was all Aarons fault.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven View Post
Sure I'd reckon she is not the lowest maintanence girl out there, but nowhere near the horror story some would try to make out, not if handled right, given stability, clear bounderies and someone honest who she can truely trust in...... She doesn't get ANY of that from Aaron.
So please explain why she 'cant trust' him? And dont mention Maisy, that was before they were even together. Since him and Faye have been officially a couple he hasn't done one single deceitful or untrustworthy thing to her. The same CANNOT be said for her, she has bitched about him, nommed him, mocked him openly... Sorry but your wrong she is a total nightmare GF.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HBB1508 View Post
I've always thought Faye was playing Aaron and that Louise is playing Jay - the three girls left in there are the biggest gameplayers in the house this year in my opinion.
Agreed 100%, I mean I hate Tom with a vengeance but to be fair to him I do think hes totally genuine. I think Jay is quite good at altering his personality and behaviour to be liked. And Aaron is just a bit of an oddball loner who does his own thing. The 3 girls all show classic signs of BB gameplayers over the years, not quite Makosi levels but getting there.
RodHull is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 03:40 PM #42
User banned

Favourites (more):

User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBrotherfan4ever View Post
But as someone else just said, I hope she stays tomorrow, just incase she slates him in magazines/papers. I don't want her spoiling his chances of winning.
No it wont sway GENUINE Aaron fans votes,and bb hm8s dont get the coverage they once did ,she NEEDS to go for Aaron sanity
Old 03-11-2011, 04:18 PM #43

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Martin Kemp
BB13: Adam

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Martin Kemp
BB13: Adam

Faye: "I can't remember the last time I did anything wrong". Jeez is the mardy mare for real? Poor Aaron, I think he really has fallen for the manipulative, miserable,cow, otherwise I can see no reason why he puts up with her spiteful, snidey sh*t.

5 Kings: 1 throne
Angus is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 04:34 PM #44

They are both playing each other.

Aaron is more complex though. Faye is more needy.

Would have been nice if they both remained single. Think part of Aaron's plan was to get into a relationship within the last few weeks. A "slow burner". However this didn't go according to plan. Faye wants the fauxmance magazine deal. Aaron's mistake was saying "I really like you" or whatever to Faye on their dinner date.
Beastie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 04:40 PM #45

So in other words.. most men who go into Big Brother want to just have "fun". They might as well be upfront and say "I don't do relationships" or something and have a laugh. But saying things like "I really like you" will mess with someones mind.

Girls however.. and of course.. definately when they are in the BB house.. they "know" that a fauxmance usually guarantees them a magazine deal. Both males and females want something out of BB when they get out to earn them ££££.

I think girls are more sneaky. They won't get with a male they think is unpopular. Like to be honest.. Faye liked Jay as well as Aaron. She wouldn't have been upset if Jay kissed Maisy but she knew Aaron was popular so it made him more.. *thinks of a word*

But yeah Aaron is a bit of a complex ****ed up character but then he has this decent, wise side to him.

Faye is too much work for Aaron. Think Aaron wanted more of a "quiet" girl or something.
Beastie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 04:40 PM #46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josy View Post
I was wondering about that he asks her to dance she avoids it, he tries to kiss her and she constantly pulls away whats that all about
Didn't he avoid dancing with her for about two days during that R&B session?

Just sometimes Faye is showing she is a 19 year old girl.......other oddities were Aaron rubbing up against Faye dressed as Alex with ALEX'S boobs.....what does that say ?

Last edited by robb; 03-11-2011 at 04:43 PM.
robb is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 04:42 PM #47

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by RodHull View Post
Strange isnt the word, was bang out of order. He just said in a totally neutral tone 'is that what your wearing' and she threw a total fit about it, then saw fit to go and relay the whole convo (edited to sound 100s worse) to Alex... I wouldnt have been as calm as he was thats for sure.

Loves it, thrives on it, cant bear it when people aren't paying her some form of attention or blowing smoke up her a**e. Like when she was chatting to Jay and he was kinda saying (in a surprisingly tactful way) 'you do kind of ask for it by the way you go off and then go straight back to him' and she just totally chose to ignore him and waffle on about how it was all Aarons fault.

So please explain why she 'cant trust' him? And dont mention Maisy, that was before they were even together. Since him and Faye have been officially a couple he hasn't done one single deceitful or untrustworthy thing to her. The same CANNOT be said for her, she has bitched about him, nommed him, mocked him openly... Sorry but your wrong she is a total nightmare GF.

Agreed 100%, I mean I hate Tom with a vengeance but to be fair to him I do think hes totally genuine. I think Jay is quite good at altering his personality and behaviour to be liked. And Aaron is just a bit of an oddball loner who does his own thing. The 3 girls all show classic signs of BB gameplayers over the years, not quite Makosi levels but getting there.
Great post Rod dont forget to add, after one can of larger she's anybodies as she showed with Anton(trying to get Aaron jealous)I mean who on earth would pay the £50,000 she thinks she's worth if you can get her for a can of larger

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 04:44 PM #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazanne View Post
Great post Rod dont forget to add, after one can of larger she's anybodies as she showed with Anton(trying to get Aaron jealous)I mean who on earth would pay the £50,000 she thinks she's worth if you can get her for a can of larger
So after all these weeks, maybe he would have been better off with MAISY after all
robb is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 04:45 PM #49

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by robb View Post
So after all these weeks, maybe he would have been better off with MAISY after all
I think he would have been and they would have been a very fun couple.

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 05:37 PM #50

Favourites:
BB11: Sam

Favourites:
BB11: Sam

Quote:
I did feel a bit sorry for Aaron last night, but he's only got himself to blame, having told Faye how much better Alex is than her, what does he really expect her to do, say yes Aaron three bags full Aaron..?
But he didn't say what you keep telling us he did. People should pay closer attention to what is actually being said, not on what they read into it.
crocs is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
aaron, faye, majority, playing, wrong