Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB12 Big Brother 12 started on Thursday Sept 9th 2011 on Channel 5 for a 9-week run. The series was won by Aaron. Tell us what you thought about the housemates and series in this forum.

Old 30-11-2011, 01:21 PM #301

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules2 View Post
Going back to your words Jo, I used to get annoyed at the highlights because they were definitely taken out of context at times. I used to watch the live feed and I was so angry at the injustices done in the HLs. I know newspaper resources would print something and make a meal of it, many a time it was totally out of context but if they were only watching the HLs then BB was to blame. I also think that with the sideshows they are told what to say tbh. I may be wrong though. I think also that a lot of reporters dont really watch the show properly.
Tbh I have never watched live feed in my life, probably because I didn't have the tolerance to sit through all the birds singing or whatever

This year though we have all seen the same thing, no one is privy to extra footage and so it is easy to conclude when stories in newspapers are twisted etc.
jo1791 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-11-2011, 01:32 PM #302
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
Originally Posted by jo1791 View Post
And yet when I used the words 'even if' it didn't qualify
Which shows that you are open to alternative possibility..... either way.
Pyramid* is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-11-2011, 01:34 PM #303
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
Tbh I have never watched live feed in my life, probably because I didn't have the tolerance to sit through all the birds singing or whatever

This year though we have all seen the same thing, no one is privy to extra footage and so it is easy to conclude when stories in newspapers are twisted etc.
Live Feed was really interesting as you got to hear and see people when they were at their most relaxed I think - some real off beat convos, that were hilarious to listen to and some very indepth convos that were interesting and gave more insight to the hms on a deeper and individual level - it was hellish mind you having to drag yourself to bed knowing that it was getting good......but work beckoned in a few hours!

Not good for the beauty regime !
Old 30-11-2011, 01:41 PM #304

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyramid* View Post
Live Feed was really interesting as you got to hear and see people when they were at their most relaxed I think - some real off beat convos, that were hilarious to listen to and some very indepth convos that were interesting and gave more insight to the hms on a deeper and individual level - it was hellish mind you having to drag yourself to bed knowing that it was getting good......but work beckoned in a few hours!

Not good for the beauty regime !
I seem to recall the birds starting to sing everytime a hm spoke!!!!

But I'll admit I wasn't diehard so didn't really give it too much of a chance...
Old 30-11-2011, 01:43 PM #305
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:

But I'll admit I wasn't diehard so didn't really give it too much of a chance...

AArrggh.... the burds..... the BURDS !!! That always happened just when things were getting juicy ......
Old 30-11-2011, 01:50 PM #306

Quote:
AArrggh.... the burds..... the BURDS !!! That always happened just when things were getting juicy ......
Exactly, used to p me right off!
Old 30-11-2011, 02:16 PM #307

So is she's not sharing the dosh!
alex_front2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-11-2011, 02:20 PM #308

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_front2 View Post
So is she's not sharing the dosh!
It is most likely that she has shared with Tom, but that is it!
Old 30-11-2011, 06:22 PM #309

Quote:
I haven't Jules, I may order it though as I do like to read - the amount of documentaries I watched on Ancient Egypt are countless - and I do have some 'musings' as to whether there is some connection from the galaxies beyond- (thinking about other countries that build pyramids too so long ago).

You are right, makes all this stuff seem so utterly banal such as BB and all the resultant 'ifs/but/maybes/ ...which of course it is, but I agree.......having that bit of daftness in life is needed - for us to be debating till the cows come home about something none of us actually know about 100% - we all must be mad as hatters.
With your musings Pyramid I think you will like the Earths Chronicles. Look for Zachary Stitchin on line, there are many videos of his research undertaken over a spam of about 30 years. He is the author of the Earths Chronicles and he is totally for the galaxies beyond. I hadnt better go on to much as this is BB but.......there is possibly a greater BB than we know of Mind blowing tbh. Once again though I am not saying it is truth but...why not?
Jules2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-11-2011, 06:35 PM #310

Quote:

I agree with you Jo but I think the difference with the party, it may have been on a one to one basis. The source would have also picked up the vibrations which were being thrown around. As I have said as we werent there we cant really debate on it, we just have to surmise. One needs to read the whole piece for oneself and then make their own mind up tbh.

I always liken posters debating HMs to parents thinking their children are perfect. Whilst they are falling out the children have made up I am willing to bet that the HMs are now well on their way to succeeding one way or another. In the meantime we posters are waiting for the next episode of BB...or CBB as the case will be in January. I wonder who will enter the doom and gloom of tasks and BB stirring the pot just to make aggro amongst the HMs Time will tell eh?
Old 30-11-2011, 06:40 PM #311

Quote:

Yes as things were getting interesting the birds began to sing, and sing, and sing and Grrrrrrrrrr most annoying.
Old 01-12-2011, 09:35 AM #312

Quote:
I agree with you Jo but I think the difference with the party, it may have been on a one to one basis. The source would have also picked up the vibrations which were being thrown around. As I have said as we werent there we cant really debate on it, we just have to surmise. One needs to read the whole piece for oneself and then make their own mind up tbh.

I always liken posters debating HMs to parents thinking their children are perfect. Whilst they are falling out the children have made up I am willing to bet that the HMs are now well on their way to succeeding one way or another. In the meantime we posters are waiting for the next episode of BB...or CBB as the case will be in January. I wonder who will enter the doom and gloom of tasks and BB stirring the pot just to make aggro amongst the HMs Time will tell eh?
I wasn't really talking about the party, I suppose we'll have to take their word that their source was unbiased and was telling the truth as we have nothing to set against it. Neither can I read the article because it features in an outdated magazine which isn't available anymore!!

That sucks!!
Old 01-12-2011, 11:14 AM #313

Quote:
I wasn't really talking about the party, I suppose we'll have to take their word that their source was unbiased and was telling the truth as we have nothing to set against it. Neither can I read the article because it features in an outdated magazine which isn't available anymore!!

That sucks!!
Jo you may be able to find certain magazines on line, as I have said I did find the 21st November Star, havent really looked for the 28th. There is so much on line these days that I wonder if it is worth purchasing additonal material. As you say we can only take their word but it is good to generalise even though we cannot prove anything without additonal support.
Old 01-12-2011, 11:48 AM #314
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
With your musings Pyramid I think you will like the Earths Chronicles. Look for Zachary Stitchin on line, there are many videos of his research undertaken over a spam of about 30 years. He is the author of the Earths Chronicles and he is totally for the galaxies beyond. I hadnt better go on to much as this is BB but.......there is possibly a greater BB than we know of Mind blowing tbh. Once again though I am not saying it is truth but...why not?
Oh, that sounds interesting..... I've got some time to kill so I will probably take you up on that! Ta muchly.

Kind of suits the thread in a bizarre way: seeing as there as many mysteries about such things, as there are about BB, and what really happens - in the house and out of it !
Old 01-12-2011, 12:47 PM #315

Quote:
Oh, that sounds interesting..... I've got some time to kill so I will probably take you up on that! Ta muchly.

Kind of suits the thread in a bizarre way: seeing as there as many mysteries about such things, as there are about BB, and what really happens - in the house and out of it !
What has this got to do with Alex splitting the money?
Old 01-12-2011, 01:03 PM #316
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
What has this got to do with Alex splitting the money?
Like the great debate over all thing galactical - the truth is out there.... somewhere, but there's no saying we'll ever find it!

Old 01-12-2011, 02:48 PM #317
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Like the great debate over all thing galactical - the truth is out there.... somewhere, but there's no saying we'll ever find it!

Yes...but where is the prize money Pyr......maybe she shared it with aliens....LOL at this thread
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 02:51 PM #318
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
Yes...but where is the prize money Pyr......maybe she shared it with aliens....LOL at this thread
She never shared with Jay and Louise though...and that's good enough for me.

tee hee...
Old 01-12-2011, 03:05 PM #319

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
It just took us all into the depth of the unknown, the truth is definitely out there somewhere It is good to have a debate and it is nice to have a laugh.

Last edited by Jules2; 01-12-2011 at 03:07 PM.
Old 01-12-2011, 03:09 PM #320
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
It just took us all into the depth of the unknown, the truth is out there somewhere It is good to have a debate and it is nice to have a laugh.

Who's laughing.

This is very serious I will have you know. Very serious indeed.

Spoiler:

Old 01-12-2011, 03:23 PM #321

Favourites (more):
CBB 13: Linda Nolan
CBB 12: Vicky Entwistle

Favourites (more):
CBB 13: Linda Nolan
CBB 12: Vicky Entwistle

This is such a trainwreck of a thread. Why keep posting in it when you clearly have no more to add? It's annoying to see it bumped and go look only to find that no new info has been found, it's just trolling.
MachoPoodle is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 03:26 PM #322
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
Originally Posted by MachoPoodle View Post
This is such a trainwreck of a thread. Why keep posting in it when you clearly have no more to add? It's annoying to see it bumped and go look only to find that no new info has been found, it's just trolling.
You do realise that BB is a light hearted entertainment show.

Perhaps you should ask for the thread to be moved to the Serious Debates section of the forum.

If threads were only to be replied on when only ever NEW INFO has been found, I think you'd find a sudden demise of the forum.

Last edited by Pyramid*; 01-12-2011 at 03:27 PM.
Old 01-12-2011, 03:29 PM #323

Quote:
Who's laughing.

This is very serious I will have you know. Very serious indeed.

Spoiler:

Old 01-12-2011, 04:43 PM #324

Favourites:
CBB9: Karissa & Kristina Shannon

Favourites:
CBB9: Karissa & Kristina Shannon

Quote:

Sorry....what on earth has this to do with this thread? Oh... I see. Nothing. Nothing at all - other than very petty point scoring? So the agenda is that, rather than discussing the thread.

I rest my case.
Quote:

I at least have kept to the topic of the the thread and the conversation re the Jay/Alex the money etc.....
Quote:
MachoPoodle

Only Pyramid can call out pepole for not staying on topic in this thread. With all the crap she talks I am now convinced the fridge is not the only place Jay took a dump.

Last edited by BBfan6418; 01-12-2011 at 04:46 PM.
BBfan6418 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 05:15 PM #325

Quote:
I think what we are trying to say is that there isnt anything more we can say. We do not have proof of anything tbh we can only go by that which has been said. Do you have any information to share?

We have contributed quite a bit in our own way and just a little bit of frivolity lightens the load. At the end of the day the HMs are their own people and if they decide to keep the money then that is up to them. If they share then ok but I wonder what we will gain out of really knowing? What is it they say about curiosity......I love the chat amongst posters and I have had great fun in standing up for my HM. The trouble is, BB is now over......

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
alex, money, sharing