Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-02-2013, 09:10 PM #1
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Default 26 stone glamour girl with 7ft waist wants to become bigger...

Pretty Tabby Kemp already tips the scales at 26 stone but she wants to pile on more weight, because her curves are helping make her a small fortune.

The 25-year-old started glamour modelling four months ago after surfing the net and stumbling upon the 'BBW' (big beautiful women) community - a group who find overweight and obese women sexually attractive

The blonde who also works as a full-time administrator, started selling pictures of herself in underwear to online admirers and has already made £5,000

Tabby, who is 5ft 6in tall, eats 5,000 calories a day and has put on one stone since she started modelling in October. Yet she intends to put on even more weight to make her more attractive to her 'fat admirers'

Tabby, from Tunbridge Wells in Kent, has said: 'The bigger you are, the more you make. When I reach 30st and a size 36, I’ll be able to charge at least £700 for five photos. I’ve spoken to other large women and they make a fortune.'

Today size 28 Tabby appeared on This Morning to talk about her new career and defend her body.

She said: 'Everyone should be happy with the size they are

'My mother instilled a good body image in me and so I have always felt that I was pretty and I have never had problems finding a boyfriend

'I went online to look at dating sites and saw that these 'BBW' women were making so much money just from taking pictures of themselves.

'It's empowering and such a confidence boost that men want to see me like that.

'I wouldn't do anything that you wouldn't be able to see on the beach. I draw the line there.'

On the show Tabby came under fire from journalist Liz Fraser who was concerned about the health implications of Tabby being so large.

She said: 'You may be making money now but you are very young. You may well look back and regret it.'

But Tabby, who currently makes £350 for a set of 10 glamour pictures, insisted that she was happy with her size, she said: 'I am genuinely very happy. I am a very confident person.

'I'm taking full responsibility for being fat.

'I am very focused on my health, I do exercise, I work full time.

'If I felt I was unhealthy I would lose weight.'

Earlier this week in an interview with Closer magazine Tabby explained how she would expect the NHS to help her if she ever suffers from ill health as a result of her size.

She said: 'I’m happy and healthy now, so I’ll keep gaining weight while it pays.

'I know that as I get bigger my health might suffer but, if I get ill, the NHS will help me – it’s my right as a British citizen. It’s a great system – you put money in and you get treatment when you need it.

'I’ve paid tax since I was 18 – and, as a model, I’ll earn more the bigger I get, so I’ll be paying even more tax. Most people cost the NHS something – people who take drugs, smoke or drink too much.

Tabby, who has a BMI of 60 (the healthy BMI range is 18.5 - 25), admitted to Closer that she is overeating daily on her mission to weigh 30 stone by the end of the year.

She said: 'Sometimes, it makes me feel sick and I find it hard to eat as much as I do, but I’m focused – I want to make more money.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...#ixzz2KLdiXigI
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Last edited by Ammi; 08-02-2013 at 09:10 PM.
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
26, 7ft, bigger, girl, glamour, stone, waist