Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB14 Channel 5's Big Brother: Secrets and Lies (aka Big Brother 14) started June 13th 2013 and was won by Sam Evans.

Discuss the series and housemates here.

Old 15-08-2013, 02:12 AM #1

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Fern Britton
BB2023: Olivia

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Fern Britton
BB2023: Olivia

You'd better watch it again Kizzy because he actually looked GUTTED when he was the last to open his case and he knew that he'd picked the lowest amount and he might actually be leaving! He was ecstatic when they announced it was a lie and that he would be immune from eviction!

I think now, with only a day or so of voting before Friday's eviction Sam could be in with a very good chance of leaving!
Sophie's, the twins, Sam's and Charlie's fans' votes are gonna' be all over the place as they won't have a clear target whereas when all of the Dexter and Gina fans (which there are clearly a LOT of) vote for the obvious target, Sam, i think he could really be in with a good chance of being evicted! Bye, bye Sam.

Last edited by JTM45; 15-08-2013 at 02:13 AM.
JTM45 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-08-2013, 02:40 AM #2

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTM45 View Post
You'd better watch it again Kizzy because he actually looked GUTTED when he was the last to open his case and he knew that he'd picked the lowest amount and he might actually be leaving! He was ecstatic when they announced it was a lie and that he would be immune from eviction!

I think now, with only a day or so of voting before Friday's eviction Sam could be in with a very good chance of leaving!
Sophie's, the twins, Sam's and Charlie's fans' votes are gonna' be all over the place as they won't have a clear target whereas when all of the Dexter and Gina fans (which there are clearly a LOT of) vote for the obvious target, Sam, i think he could really be in with a good chance of being evicted! Bye, bye Sam.
He pretended to look gutted but his true feelings showed whenever BB said 'however this is a lie'. Watch his eyes when this is said. They dart about in panic. That is a clear giveaway that he knows he has gambled and lost and he's ****ting himself that someone else is going to get the money. But who? who? Judy James will have a field day with this one - mark my words.
This is further confirmed when he can't hide his relief at being told he was the 'least greedy' (lol) and he was safe from eviction.
Dexter has damaged himself with the public with this one. In the video, it is perfectly clear that there were at least 3 numbers in the 90k region still left. There could have been more - his body hides part of the board.
Oh Dexter - I thought you were okay, but no more. If you had admitted you had wanted to walk with the money I'd have more respect for you.

Last edited by jet; 15-08-2013 at 02:41 AM.
jet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-08-2013, 02:45 AM #3
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
He pretended to look gutted but his true feelings showed whenever BB said 'however this is a lie'. Watch his eyes when this is said. They dart about in panic. That is a clear giveaway that he knows he has gambled and lost and he's ****ting himself that someone else is going to get the money. But who? who? Judy James will have a field day with this one - mark my words.
This is further confirmed when he can't hide his relief at being told he was the 'least greedy' (lol) and he was safe from eviction.
Dexter has damaged himself with the public with this one. In the video, it is perfectly clear that there were at least 3 numbers in the 90k region still left. There could have been more - his body hides part of the board.
Oh Dexter - I thought you were okay, but no more. If you had admitted you had wanted to walk with the money I'd have more respect for you.
Exactly!! I agree totally
All the really high numbers were at one end and the camera angle was very strangely blocking the view of which amounts were still available.....
Sussed.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
dexter, evict, fans, sam, slimey, unite