Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB15 Big Brother 15 - aka Big Brother: Power Trip. The launch date was Thursday 5th June 2014. Discuss the series won by Helen Wood here.

- - - - - - - - - -

Old 09-07-2014, 02:59 PM #51

To be fair, I don't need to watch that to know the editing is sh*t. It's been that way for at least 4 years.

Last edited by Marsh.; 09-07-2014 at 02:59 PM.
Marsh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 03:02 PM #52

Favourites:
BB16: Sarah

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsh. View Post
To be fair, I don't need to watch that to know the editing is sh*t. It's been that way for at least 4 years.
I know but when you see it as blatant as it is here its just ridiculous.
daniel-lewis-1985 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 03:21 PM #53

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Sophie

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by sampvt View Post
You are all missing one very vital point....Did Helen back down.....answer is no.

Did Ashleigh offer anything except nasty rhetoric....answer is no.

Plain verdict, no matter how long the clip was is that Ashleigh got her arse wiped by an angry adversary and she learned nothing. She went straight back to closet bitching behind helens back.

When the day comes that Ashleigh has the balls to confront someone face to face, i will give her kudos. Untill now her greatest triumph, according to her fans, is that she stood her ground. Sorry but her ground was there because she is a sly little bitch that talks crap behind everyones back.

That my friends is the whole crux of the matter. Helen might be a wanker, but at least she is an honest wanker.

Absoloutely brilliant post. People have blinkers on when it comes to Ashleigh but lets be fair. She would have nothing to worry about or no confrontation if she hadn't bitched in the first place. And all her bitching etc was done away from the group. Its time for her to face the music. And I despise Helen so its not that I am a Helen fan but Ashleigh is heading for the title of biggest bitch in there. Its a shame. She could have got involved more in the group and acted her age.
rionablue is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 03:24 PM #54

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda123 View Post
how is it bullying, when there is one person, having a go at another??

Jale said f..k all

Kim said f..k all

In fact mark & winston stood up for the little bitch even though she was having a row with Just Helen.............double standards much

If the little girl cant take it, she should not have entered a houseful off grown ups....hopefully she can go home to her Mammy on Friday
THIS
Old 09-07-2014, 03:29 PM #55
we

Favourites:
BB7: Jayne

we

Favourites:
BB7: Jayne

Ashleigh

Judi James is so jealous of Ashleigh's young looks
Samm is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 03:36 PM #56
Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by wannashag View Post
Ashleigh was terrified, you could tell in her face and her nervous responses.

The girl was under attack from a loud mouth yob in front of a huddle of people.

She wasn't prepared for that and it caught her off guard which left her in a vulnerable position. It's a good job Winston stepped in.

But why would anyone want to get rid of Ashleigh now? even the people championing Helen, this was just the start, Ashleigh will fight back in time, she's no pushover. Why would you so called drama lovers want rid of someone at the centre of the drama?
I'm a Helen fan and I'm one of probably 3 people of the Helen community that wants Ashleigh to stay lol.

I'm a sick bitch.
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 03:37 PM #57

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

The way I see it is that Helen of course dealt with it wrongly she should never have attacked Ashleigh in front of the gang. Jale dealt with it the right way. She took Chris aside and told him exactly how she felt and what she had seen. Why would anyone be gunning to get Jale out. Kimberly didn't want to go into it. She refused to talk to Ashleigh about it when Helen was going for blood. In all fairness Ashleigh has bitched more about Kim than Helen so of the three who saw the clips Helen of course headed straight to Ashleigh to tell her off.

Now in all fairness Ashleigh has only herself to blame that the girls are so annoyed with her. She turned from a rather sweet but quiet young girl who hung around with Kim and Danielle into a vicious and vile bitch who hasn't the COURAGE to confront the people she has issues with only bitch about them in the diary room or behind their backs.

As for the diary room stuff this has always been shown in highlights shows. In fact a few years ago a show as dedicated to diary room uncut. At no point has BB assured housemates that what they say will remain private. Weighing up the pro's and con's of Jale and Ashleigh Jale wins by a margin. I know Ashleigh fans are trying to pick Jale off so Ashleigh wont go but Jale doesn't deserve to be evicted. Of the housemates that are up I am afraid Ashleigh deserves to go
Old 09-07-2014, 03:39 PM #58
oh fack off

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

oh fack off

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by rionablue View Post
Absoloutely brilliant post. People have blinkers on when it comes to Ashleigh but lets be fair. She would have nothing to worry about or no confrontation if she hadn't bitched in the first place. And all her bitching etc was done away from the group. Its time for her to face the music. And I despise Helen so its not that I am a Helen fan but Ashleigh is heading for the title of biggest bitch in there. Its a shame. She could have got involved more in the group and acted her age.
Most people bitch like Ashleigh does and especially most 18 year old girls. If you try and pretend you don't you're lying to yourself

It's hardly the crime of the century, the hatred on here would make you think she's raped and murdered all your families
Jack_ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 03:40 PM #59

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Missing the point of the thread.

Its about how badly edited the argument was leading to a total different portrayal of the actual events.

As a viewer I don't think any of us should think that's ok so obviously posts like this and the one you're responding to have obviously been made because you didn't watch a short clip with evidence showing it was a shambles from the editing team.

This was far more entertaining to watch aswell over last nights edit. I think people would have rather watched Ashleigh tell Helen to **** off and call her an embaressment than a fake portrayal of her cowering in fear of the almighty Helen.

Even though I do like Helen lol Helen was pretty much edited as it happened so kudos to that, but that should be the case anyway.
Old 09-07-2014, 03:40 PM #60
oh fack off

Favourites (more):

oh fack off

Favourites (more):

Quote:
The way I see it is that Helen of course dealt with it wrongly she should never have attacked Ashleigh in front of the gang. Jale dealt with it the right way. She took Chris aside and told him exactly how she felt and what she had seen. Why would anyone be gunning to get Jale out. Kimberly didn't want to go into it. She refused to talk to Ashleigh about it when Helen was going for blood. In all fairness Ashleigh has bitched more about Kim than Helen so of the three who saw the clips Helen of course headed straight to Ashleigh to tell her off.

Now in all fairness Ashleigh has only herself to blame that the girls are so annoyed with her. She turned from a rather sweet but quiet young girl who hung around with Kim and Danielle into a vicious and vile bitch who hasn't the COURAGE to confront the people she has issues with only bitch about them in the diary room or behind their backs.

As for the diary room stuff this has always been shown in highlights shows. In fact a few years ago a show as dedicated to diary room uncut. At no point has BB assured housemates that what they say will remain private. Weighing up the pro's and con's of Jale and Ashleigh Jale wins by a margin. I know Ashleigh fans are trying to pick Jale off so Ashleigh wont go but Jale doesn't deserve to be evicted. Of the housemates that are up I am afraid Ashleigh deserves to go
lol no, when Ashleigh offers more to the show than Christopher and Chris do that's just not true
Jack_ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 03:43 PM #61

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:

I think you're wrong about Jale to be honest. She does this whole taking her arguments for a one on one and openly lets everyone know that she wont do this infront of anyone.

This is to gain some sort of respect but in actuality I believe she does it so she can sit with that person one on one and intimidate them with no one else there to but in an give an opinon that challenges hers.
Old 09-07-2014, 03:45 PM #62

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_ View Post
Most people bitch like Ashleigh does and especially most 18 year old girls. If you try and pretend you don't you're lying to yourself

It's hardly the crime of the century, the hatred on here would make you think she's raped and murdered all your families
Lol I know it's ridiculous.

Although I bet most people wouldn't turn Ashleigh down if she offered them sex.

I'm a sick bitch.
Old 09-07-2014, 03:46 PM #63

I'd rather have sex with a bear trap and that is no exaggeration.
Marsh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 03:47 PM #64

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsh. View Post
I'd rather have sex with a bear trap and that is no exaggeration.
You could always have Kimbot, I heard Steven wants a threesome.

I'm a sick bitch.
Old 09-07-2014, 03:47 PM #65
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Harry
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Harry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_ View Post

Jack, once again you are getting beyond yourself. If someone does not agree with your ideas, they are deluded or lying to themselves. Since when did you get a degree in life mate. Stop insulting people and offer alternative suggestions or evidence that is devoid of silly comments. Different folks, different strokes etc etc.
sampvt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 03:49 PM #66
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB15: Danielle
BBUSA16: Cody

User banned

Favourites (more):
BB15: Danielle
BBUSA16: Cody

Can't be dealing with this not being shown? It missed most of the awful ganging up on her & aggressive attacks on Ashleigh, also missed her sticking up for herself & proving Helen's hypocrisy, why is the show so against Ashleigh?
MeMyselfAndI is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 03:56 PM #67

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeMyselfAndI View Post
Can't be dealing with this not being shown? It missed most of the awful ganging up on her & aggressive attacks on Ashleigh, also missed her sticking up for herself & proving Helen's hypocrisy, why is the show so against Ashleigh?
It makes me so angry and not just because of Ashleigh not getting to get her point seen by the viewers but also that they showed about 25 minutes of Kim and Steven when they could have been showing what we all wanted to see.

Ashleigh finally have it out with Helen and vice versa.

It just shows the producers have no idea what the viewers see as entertainment. They saw the reaction "open it" had then totally went nuts over the showmance, no BB we want to see a fair representation of the house and not just a focus on 2 housemates.
Old 09-07-2014, 05:27 PM #68
-

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verbal View Post
Erm...yea
Well no, because that defeats the object of going on the show in the first place
Jake. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 06:04 PM #69
Banned

Favourites (more):
BB15: Ashleigh
CBB 13: Ollie Locke
Banned

Favourites (more):
BB15: Ashleigh
CBB 13: Ollie Locke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda123 View Post
how is it bullying, when there is one person, having a go at another??

Jale said f..k all

Kim said f..k all

In fact mark & winston stood up for the little bitch even though she was having a row with Just Helen.............double standards much

If the little girl cant take it, she should not have entered a houseful off grown ups....hopefully she can go home to her Mammy on Friday
So many people jealous of Ashleigh
kistar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
ashleigh, helen, sit