Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB14 Celebrity Big Brother 2014 (CBB14) was shown in August and September 2014, and was won by Gary Busey. Discuss the series and housemates here.

- - - - - - - - - -

Old 08-09-2014, 09:21 PM #26

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Keith Chegwin
CBB14: Gary

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Keith Chegwin
CBB14: Gary

Dee started off not letting Gary speak, she went in his face with her hand. She thinks that Gary goes in her face with his hand, but he is leaning forwards. Dee yells at Gary for ages, then he wants a plate from where she is standing. Then she blames him for being in her face again. It just seems like Dee is over-reacting all day long.
Old 08-09-2014, 09:25 PM #27

Favourites (more):
BB18: Raph
BB16: Nick

Favourites (more):
BB18: Raph
BB16: Nick

Quote:
Originally Posted by frenchboy View Post
Am I the only one who is siding with all the housemates? I cannot stand Gary Busey! He constantly winds people up to get a reaction. Please tell me somebody else can see that. Like pulling his trousers down in the kitchen...he did that purposely, come on...
Nope you're not on your own. I feel the same too!

I think the housemates have been horrible towards him at times although it's clear he is unbearable to live with and is putting a lot of these things on. Tonights show was a good example of that, winding up Dee (I hate Dee too) and the others with pulling his trousers down.

I know if I were in that house I would snap living around him! His behaviour is not just him being an old man, or having mental problems. It's telling at times that he knows exactly what he's doing and knows what buttons to push to get a reaction.
Jamesy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 09:28 PM #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesy View Post

I think the housemates have been horrible towards him at times although it's clear he is unbearable to live with and is putting a lot of these things on. Tonights show was a good example of that, winding up Dee (I hate Dee too) and the others with pulling his trousers down.

I know if I were in that house I would snap living around him! His behaviour is not just him being an old man, or having mental problems. It's telling at times that he knows exactly what he's doing and knows what buttons to push to get a reaction.
Spot on!
mary poppins is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 09:36 PM #29

Quote:

Bravo!
frenchboy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 09:39 PM #30

Not on your own at all. My father is 71 and would never behave like that. It's no excuse that he's old. Every single housemate cannot be wrong. Don't forget Gary Busey also exposed himself on American Apprentice and was hated by all the other contestants. He also was arrested twice for domestic abuse and ripped into a 12 year old girl that interviewed him before. He's not a nice, old man, but a nasty, rude man who I'm amazed passed the psych evaluation to go in there.
gingerella is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 09:43 PM #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by gingerella View Post
Not on your own at all. My father is 71 and would never behave like that. It's no excuse that he's old. Every single housemate cannot be wrong. Don't forget Gary Busey also exposed himself on American Apprentice and was hated by all the other contestants. He also was arrested twice for domestic abuse and ripped into a 12 year old girl that interviewed him before. He's not a nice, old man, but a nasty, rude man who I'm amazed passed the psych evaluation to go in there.
Thankyou gingerella. I said this launch night and was kicked all over.hes a pig
FlippingEck is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 09:50 PM #32

Quote:

Excellent post!
smileymummy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 09:52 PM #33

No, you're not the only one who feels that way. If I walked into the kitchen and saw an old man pull down their pants like that, I would've felt uncomfortable and a little disgusted.
minny03 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 09:56 PM #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary poppins View Post
Spot on!
Beginning to see this. At the point not going to vote at all, unless I do Edele.
Gary was really weird and some what nasty tonight.does not alter fact from start James for one been horrible and patronising. Do people remember BB told him off them asked him to look after Gary.LOL to thst.
Dee used to be very good with Gary, she was very kind and trued to be helpful.but I think she us stressed out if her head with it all, I certainly am!
Forgetmenot is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 10:02 PM #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withano View Post
Its the way they deal with it that makes fans side with Gary I think, Gary looked awful taking his trousers off in a kitchen and then everybody else started screaming at him like he murdered a baby and ate it for dinner and then I stopped caring about him being gross

If the other boys had done it...the whole matter would have been laughed off.
rusticgal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 10:08 PM #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by frenchboy View Post
I know but you cannot forgive someone for all their nastiness just because they are old. As James said today they cannot all be wrong.
James is angry with the way Gary caught him out in his task. James didnt like it he went crying to the DR. Hints have been given from the public that Gary has been illtreated so now they need to make excuses for themselves. James has been the biggest culprit in there he thinks he is the top dog but he isnt, even if he wins he will never be top dog. He cannot own up to his own misdemeanours and he has used Gary to drag down and to make himself look great with the others. He was in the sheep pen from the beginning making out he was helping G. he has fed off Gary from day one and he is a nasty individual.
Jules2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 10:20 PM #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withano View Post
Its the way they deal with it that makes fans side with Gary I think, Gary looked awful taking his trousers off in a kitchen and then everybody else started screaming at him like he murdered a baby and ate it for dinner and then I stopped caring about him being gross
THIS

See Audley recognises when Gary is being difficult or unpleasant but he chooses not to attack him over it, he realises Gary is an old guy with weird habits and deals with him with respect.

The others just attack him or try to belittle him. Often Gary is wrong (like the CGI argument) but its the way people argue with him that makes people side with him.
Old 08-09-2014, 10:35 PM #38

Default am I the only one...?

You're not alone. Normal, reasonable people can see Gary is a total dick, as is James but he's in the right, just has an arrogant way of showing it. This forum is packed full of trolls who will play every race/age/sex/whatever card they can to try and wind others up. Even people in Hollywood think Gary's a dick - Check out Thomas F. Wilson's (Biff from Back to the Future) song about questions he's always asked on YouTube, even he says Gary Busey is the biggest asshole he's met.

Last edited by Jimrod; 08-09-2014 at 10:35 PM.
Jimrod is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 10:40 PM #39
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanessa View Post
They could just talk to him, but no, they prefer to ridicule him and put him don every chance they get. THIS is wrong. I don't care who is rude, to be honest.
I think he is an easy target for them,the sort of whipping boy of the house.

He does wind them up and he likely has been rude at times,I say good for him as to that since the way they pull him up on things and how they talk to him too comes across as far more rude than anything I have seen from Gary.

As for crazy Dee, well I am not impressed with her likely dirty,smelly feet being shoved on a seat where others will be sitting as she was in the diary room.
Neither am I impressed with people in a kitchen waving knives about in the air either as she was doing in the highlights tonight.

It is time this warthog took a long hard look at herself and her own behaviour before getting at others.

Last edited by joeysteele; 08-09-2014 at 10:49 PM.
joeysteele is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 10:45 PM #40

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calderyon View Post
Yes you are. Thread end.
You are BRILLIANT! Gary to win - DANGLY BITS AND ALL. :danc e:
kirklancaster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 10:46 PM #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeysteele View Post
I think he is an easy target for them,the sort of whipping boy of the house.

He does wind them up and he likely has been rude at times,I say good for him as to that since the way they pull him up on things and how they talk to him too comes across as far more rude than anything I have seen from Gary.

As for crazy Dee, well I am not imnpressed with her likely dirty,smelly feet being shoved on a seat where others will be sitting as she was in the diary room.
Neither am I impressed with people in a kitchen waving knives about in the air either as she was doing in the highlights tonight.

It is time this warthog took a long hard look at herself and her own behaviour before getting at others.
Brilliant points you've made.

Gary to win - DANGLY BITS AND ALL
kirklancaster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 10:49 PM #42

Favourites (more):
BB16: Jack
CBB15: Katie Hopkins

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazanne View Post
Theres a fan club for the other housemates in the phone box down the road, Gary to win.
Just seen this. Brilliant.
abhorson is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 10:53 PM #43

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by gingerella View Post
But it is not every single HM is it ?
abhorson is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 10:59 PM #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirklancaster View Post
Brilliant points you've made.

Gary to win - DANGLY BITS AND ALL
Seems to be a lot of Dee's on this forum !
mary poppins is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 11:06 PM #45

Favourites (more):
CBB20: Chad Johnson
BB17: Jason

Favourites (more):
CBB20: Chad Johnson
BB17: Jason

my heart as always. been with gary and have felt he is the worthy winner from the beginning,but I have some doubts after tonights show. some of the HMs have devoted loads of time trying to help him but he still keeps doing the same things. I think hes worn their patience down now. I'm not off him, just have some doubts now.
tanussa is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 06:37 AM #46

Quote:
Originally Posted by RodHull View Post
THIS

See Audley recognises when Gary is being difficult or unpleasant but he chooses not to attack him over it, he realises Gary is an old guy with weird habits and deals with him with respect.

The others just attack him or try to belittle him. Often Gary is wrong (like the CGI argument) but its the way people argue with him that makes people side with him.
Audley is just kidding garys ass because he knows hes popular.
smileymummy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic