Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB15 Celebrity Big Brother 2015 (CBB15) was shown January 2015 on CH5, and the winner was Katie Price. Discuss the series here.

Old 01-02-2015, 09:02 PM #26

Favourites (more):
BB16: Jack
CBB15: Katie Hopkins

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
Huh???
Read your question again. Regarding isolation.

Why was he isolated?
abhorson is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-02-2015, 09:03 PM #27
Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Jess Impiazzi
Strictly 2017: Davood Ghadami

Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhorson View Post
Read your question again. Regarding isolation.

Why was he isolated?
Some of it may have been his own fault but the fake tweet didn't help the isolation.

Quote:
If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you; but if you really make them think, they'll hate you. - Don Marquis
GiRTh is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-02-2015, 09:05 PM #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by erinp5 View Post
He's just pissed
This^ and at least he didn't become aggressive.

Did I see an ounce of compassion in Cami Li tonight? Her expression was very sad and when she went back to the bedroom and the others wanted her to tell them what he was doing, she didn't bitch about him.
Old 01-02-2015, 09:06 PM #29

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Some of it may have been his own fault but the fake tweet didn't help the isolation.
The tweet was last week. The isolation began before that.

At least you admit it was his own fault.
Old 01-02-2015, 09:06 PM #30
cancelled

cancelled

Default tiny tears

don't feel so sorry for tiny tears pez..............only earlier he were saying

'hope you all get diarrhea and take sick'

Mark L
ebandit is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-02-2015, 09:06 PM #31
Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):

Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):

Quote:
The tweet was last week. The isolation began before that.

At least you admit it was his own fault.
Some of it was his won fault.

Quote:
If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you; but if you really make them think, they'll hate you. - Don Marquis
GiRTh is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-02-2015, 09:06 PM #32

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Keith Chegwin
CBB14: Gary

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Keith Chegwin
CBB14: Gary

Quote:
Originally Posted by sampvt View Post
on what scientific data do you base thet on
I mean the thing about being a great actor is that people can't tell if you are being real, or not. It's then left for people to decide if they are the glass half empty, or the glass half full... only a different scenario, but similar.

He gets an Oscar for breaking down the door to leave the house, and getting people to help him pack.

But tonight to me looked even more real than that. So I believe that he was really upset. It also seemed to be based on the 95% backlash that he has had. He did sort of half mention it.

Looked real.
Old 01-02-2015, 09:07 PM #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemolitionRed View Post
This^ and at least he didn't become aggressive.

Did I see an ounce of compassion in Cami Li tonight? Her expression was very sad and when she went back to the bedroom and the others wanted her to tell them what he was doing, she didn't bitch about him.
Cami is rising up the vile board for me. She really is a horrible person.
Old 01-02-2015, 09:07 PM #34

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Quote:
Crying and feeling sorry for himself, which is of course is self inflicted Fake tears and still still his sick game or alcohol.

No one likes me and still not accepting why. KH has more balls than he does and wins no matter the final result.

He will still go back to his hate site

Opinions?
He's not broken ,it's all for show,nothing else has worked so now he's going for the pity vote,but you can guarantee some will fall for it.

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-02-2015, 09:07 PM #35

I actually think it's really sad for a fully grown man to engage in that self sabotaging behavior over and over again.

Katies 'intelligent', 'honest' advice.
SaveUs is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-02-2015, 09:09 PM #36

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Some of it was his won fault.
Fair enough.
Old 01-02-2015, 09:11 PM #37

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazanne View Post
He's not broken ,it's all for show,nothing else has worked so now he's going for the pity vote,but you can guarantee some will fall for it.
Going for this option.
Old 01-02-2015, 09:12 PM #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazerunner_888 View Post
He is an honest drunk unlike some one like kav who just turns nasty.
Lets leave Kav out of this he hasnt done anything wrong other than to tell Keith to F off. I cant even remember why now but he apologised and they made it up. Keith has been a bit OCD in there and hasnt really joined in with the others. I thought they were both rilliant in the task, loved Keith comparing, he had it down to a T but felt sorry for Kav having to read out those horrible tweets which he did do brilliantly.

With Prez had Nadia been there he wouldnt have been so mournful, ok she was his friend. It is up to the others to go to him if they feel sorry for him so perhaps he is just crying out for attention after realising he has been a naughty boy. On the other hand he will be as bright as a button and back to normal service. He is a brilliant actor and he is trying to make himself the victim in something which he orchestrated.
Jules2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-02-2015, 09:22 PM #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaveUs View Post
I actually think it's really sad for a fully grown man to engage in that self sabotaging behavior over and over again.

Me too. If he was a child he would probably be diagnosed with ADHD. Adults get ADHD/ADD too but its seldom recognised as a condition.

Symptoms of ADHD/ADD in adults
http://www.helpguide.org/articles/ad...t-disorder.htm

frequently interrupt others or talk over them
have poor self-control
blurt out thoughts that are rude or inappropriate without thinking
have addictive tendencies
act recklessly or spontaneously without regard for consequences
have trouble behaving in socially appropriate ways (such as sitting still during a long meeting)
Old 01-02-2015, 09:25 PM #40

Favourites:

Favourites:

Why doesn't he go in the shower, turn it on,throw up,go to sleep.It will be alright in the morning,
darkestcornwall is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-02-2015, 09:28 PM #41
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Sorry this will be long but you can choose not to read any of it anyway.
You know, often with alcohol, people open up more, often it is the only way people really tell you how they really feel and react to loss.

I saw no disrespect to him saying this has him feeling worse than when he lost his Father, okay it is a reality show, hehas lost his strongest ally and friend,namely Nadia.
He has come to catch on that just about all have issues with him.

He is likely at as low a point as losing someone to a death in there because of how it has turned out.

He is not blameless,obviously, a lot of his wilder antics have been when he was sober, oddly with alcohol,he becomes,it seems, more reflective.

After Nadia has gone, he probably has sunk really low, I think we got some real heartfelt words from him tonight.
He has irritated, he has annoyed and he has fuelled at times and been heavily in the arguments too.
That can explain why most of them don't like him,however to most of them left, he has not done really anything bad to them.

Not liking someone however, does not excuse, as he pointed out tonight, which hasn't always been shown although it has been touched on, that Katie Hopkins wanted everyone else to isolate/ostracise him, in his words like a leper.

That is compeletely wrong, that woman warrants a warning for even trying to suggest it never mind setting out to organise it.
It was very telling and I believe his version, because Cami was there while he was saying it all and she never challenged him on that statement or said katie Hopkins hadn't.

I don't believe it was for show at all, and it was more telling too that no one went to him to check he was okay, no matter what I thought of anyone, I would never leave them thinking they were so bad they should be ostracised by me or anyone else.

Support and defend Katie Hopkins all anyone likes to, I for one however would be blasting her with all power in me for even suggesting another human being should be ostracised just because she doesn't like them.
It is also against the BB rules, I recall James Jordan last series, being pulled up for helping make Gary feel possibly ostracised,in fact James was then guided by BB to look out for him.

How this woman has got away with this,is beyond me and I for one could never support the ostracising of anyone the way she has tried to do so with him in that house.
No matter his many faults and over the top behaviour like a child hyperactive after having too many sweets.

Dealing with someone as vindictive and uncompromising as Katie Hopkins must drain the life out of a great many people, it certainly would me

I don't choose to laugh at people crying either,he would be upset at losing his Father,when it happened,(mentioning it may have brought that time back to the forefront of his mind), he has also just lost his closest friend,strength and confidante in there, Nadia,he will be feeling really low.

There are always the times to be angry and irritated at someone for annoying you or insulting you even,as Perez has done to some in there.
However there are other times too, when a little calmer wording,sensitivity and a bit of compassion is the likely order of the day.
No matter what I thought of anyone, seeing someone like that tonight,would have seen me at their side, if they wanted me to be.
Not forgetting any bad behaviour from him but just showing some human compassion.
Staggering that we weren't shown anyone doing so.

Then we get that smug cretin Katie Hopkins asking where he was just to try to get more gloating and chances to bring him down.

She wants him isolated but then wants to know where he is, what he is saying and what he is doing.
A rotten scheming pile of scum is what that woman is and how I would love to tell her so one day,the first chance I get to I will too.

Last edited by joeysteele; 01-02-2015 at 09:34 PM.
joeysteele is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-02-2015, 09:33 PM #42
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeysteele View Post
You know, often with alcohol, people open up more, often it is the only way people really tell you how they really feel and react to loss.

I saw no disrespect to him saying this has him feeling worse than when he lost his Father, okay it is a reality show, hehas lost his strongest ally and friend,namely Nadia.

He is likely at as low a point as losing someone to a death in there because of how it has turned out.

He is not blameless,obviously, a lot of his wilder antics have been when he was sober, oddly with alcohol,he becomes,it seems, more reflective.

After Nadia has gone, he probably has sunk really low, I think we got some real heartfelt words from him tonight.
He has irritated, he has annoyed and he has fuelled at times and been heavily in the arguments too.
That can explain why most of them don't like him,however to most of them left, he has not done really anything bad to them.

Not liking someone however, does not excuse, as he pointed out tonight, which hasn't always been shown although it has been touched on, that Katie Hopkins wanted everyone else to isolate/ostracise him, in his words like a leper.

That is compeletely wrong, that woman warrants a warning for even trying to suggest it never mind setting out to organise it.
It was very telling and I believe his version, because Cami was there while he was saying it all and she never challenged him on that statement or said katie Hopkins hadn't.

I don't believe it was for show at all, and it was more telling too that no one went to him to check he was okay, no matter what I thought of anyone, I would never leave them thinking they were so bad they should be ostracised by me or anyone else.

Support and defend Katie Hopkins all anyone likes to, I for one however would be blasting her with all power in me for even suggesting another human being should be ostracised just because she doesn't like them.
It is also against the BB rules, I recall James Jordan last series, being pulled up for helping make Gary feel possibly ostracised,in fact James was then guided by BB to look out for him.

How this woman has got away with this,is beyond me and I for one could never support the ostracising of anyone the way she has tried to do so with him in that house.
No matter his many faults and over the top behaviour like a child hyperactive after having too many sweets.

Dealing with someone as vindictive and uncompromising as Katie Hopkins must drain the life out of a great many people, it certainly would me

I don't choose to laugh at people crying either,he would be upset at losing his Father,when it happened,(mentioning it may have brought that time back to the forefront of his mind), he has also just lost his closest friend,strength and confidante in there, Nadia,he will be feeling really low.

There are always the times to be angry and irritated at someone for annoying you or insulting you even,as Perez has done to some in there.
However there are other times too, when a little calmer wording,sensitivity and a bit of compassion is the likely order of the day.
No matter what I thought of anyone, seeing someone like that tonight,would have seen me at their side, if they wanted me to be.
Not forgetting any bad behaviour from him but just showing some human compassion.
Staggering that we weren't showing anyone doing so.

Then we get that smug cretin Katie Hopkins asking where he was just to try to get more gloating and chances to bring him down.

She wants him isolated but then wants to know where he is, what he is saying and what he is doing.
A rotten scheming pile of scum is what that woman is and how I would love to tell her so one day,the first chance I get to I will too.
Old 01-02-2015, 09:37 PM #43

Different thread but same, old, pointless people commenting. Different words but same old pointless agenda.

Murderers don't get this much hate. Get some perspective, jesus.

Last edited by D_LO_; 01-02-2015 at 09:38 PM.
D_LO_ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-02-2015, 09:41 PM #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeysteele View Post

Staggering that we weren't shown anyone doing so.

What amazes me is the support someone as vile as she has. I really just don't get it other than people are blind to it or something I would rather not be true that they are like her.

Last edited by mazerunner_888; 01-02-2015 at 09:43 PM.
mazerunner_888 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-02-2015, 09:52 PM #45

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Sophie

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Sophie

I did feel a bit sad for Perez tonight but things were bound to catch up with him and bite him in the arse. If he had been nearly as nice to the gang that are left in there as he was to his little buddies Alicia and Nadia now departed things might not have been as bad. If he hadn't been drunk I don't think all this 'pity me' stuff would have come out.

As for Cami she did genuinely appear to be listening to him and if anybody had a reason to shut him up and tell him grow up it would have been her for all the things he has said about her. I do have a heart and much and all as I cant stand Perez I don't think the others should be nasty to him for the last few days they have in there. Likewise I think he should pipe down now. Katie Hopkins is totally unforgiving but I think Perez's number 2 on his hated list Miss Cami Li did feel a bit sorry for him.
rionablue is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-02-2015, 09:53 PM #46

Being ostrazised by a group of people is one of the worse things anyone can go through. I believe him when he said it is worse than his fathers death, that is how it felt when it happened to me. Have some compassion.
keekee21 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-02-2015, 09:54 PM #47
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by keekee21 View Post
Being ostrazised by a group of people is one of the worse things anyone can go through. I believe him when he said it is worse than his fathers death, that is how it felt when it happened to me. Have some compassion.
It happens to me all the time. I'm just not good in groups. But these days i just don't care anymore what people think of me.
Old 01-02-2015, 09:57 PM #48

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek

I don't like seeing nice, innocent people being isolated for no good reason, that is appalling.

Perez is neither nice, nor innocent, he deserves to be ostracized for the way he has treated people throughout the series, i have no sympathy for him whatsoever.. in fact, it actually brings me a bit of joy to see him miserable
Old 01-02-2015, 10:00 PM #49
Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Quote:
He's been deliberately isolated in there, tht was inevitable. Now cue the redemption story line.
I'm genuinely disturbed that people are celebrating the isolation of another Human Being tbh.

And these was from the same people that was feeling sorry for Jale and Ashleigh in BB15 who deliberately isolated themselves from the whole house, especially Jale.

I'm a sick bitch.
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-02-2015, 10:01 PM #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazerunner_888 View Post

What amazes me is the support someone as vile as she has. I really just don't get it other than people are blind to it or something I would rather not be true that they are like her.
We are all individuals and have our own say, we have the right to that say it means that we do not have to follow like sheep.

As you say for Katie H I say the same thing about Perez, he has orchestrated everything and karma bites.

Katie H for the win.
Jules2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
broken, man, perez