Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB16 Big Brother 16 aka Big Brother: Timebomb started 12th May 2015, and was won by Chloe Wilburn. Discuss the housemates and show in this forum.

Old 02-07-2015, 02:21 PM #26
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josy View Post
Yes how dare he antagonise anyone AFTER they treat him like **** all day
Last night was apparently an example of how he antagonizes Aisleyne and causes arguments. All I can say is he must have mastered the art of entering dreams or something, as from the second she woke up she was on the warpath for him despite admitting to big brother he had done nowt

No denying he purposely got her more irrate AFTER she started on him, but come on...if this is an example of how he winds people up...I really do not think that arguing back is winding someone up tbh. She shouldn't start arguments if she cannot handle it, and she had already admitted in the same show that she can't argue with him...

I have also seen how he was in the wrong for saying **** like 'you have had more mickeys in ya than disneyland madam' and such. Completely ignoring the fact that those comments were in retaliation to her many jibes about his tiny penis (something he took well too...apparently he can't take criticism either ) Its just getting ****ing mental
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.

Last edited by Vicky.; 02-07-2015 at 02:22 PM.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 02:26 PM #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin5779 View Post
what i saw last night was a guest asking a leading question in regards to how he felt about bout asslenye and marc responding..then danny started in on him...then asslenye joining in cause she saw danny and marc exchanging words....when they start on him and you say he is antagonist you come off looking a fool to me

Idiom

under one's breath, [meaning] in a low voice or whisper

[example]He protested under his breath because he was afraid to speak u

sounds the opposite of antagonist to me. sound like being bully and intimidated to the point you feel afraid to express yourself poor marc..lets start a marc is being bullied thread
Firstly; Which guest?At what part of the show?
Secondly ; please refer to my thread 'Marc Clearly antagonising '
Miss Nicole is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 02:31 PM #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky. View Post
Last night was apparently an example of how he antagonizes Aisleyne and causes arguments. All I can say is he must have mastered the art of entering dreams or something, as from the second she woke up she was on the warpath for him despite admitting to big brother he had done nowt

No denying he purposely got her more irrate AFTER she started on him, but come on...if this is an example of how he winds people up...I really do not think that arguing back is winding someone up tbh. She shouldn't start arguments if she cannot handle it, and she had already admitted in the same show that she can't argue with him...

I have also seen how he was in the wrong for saying **** like 'you have had more mickeys in ya than disneyland madam' and such. Completely ignoring the fact that those comments were in retaliation to her many jibes about his tiny penis (something he took well too...apparently he can't take criticism either ) Its just getting ****ing mental
I think she was upset by Mark , she wasn't on the war path, if you say awful things to people that allude to them personally then laugh in their face you are going to have to face the repercussions .She was after all in the diary room crying about how he made her feel.

He started the argument between him and her by telling g
her she had issues, if you watch the episode it's all very clear.
Miss Nicole is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 02:33 PM #29
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Nicole View Post
I think she was upset by Mark , she wasn't on the war path, if you say awful things to people that allude to them personally then laugh in their face you are going to have to face the repercussions .She was after all in the diary room crying about how he made her feel.

He started the argument between him and her by telling g
her she had issues, if you watch the episode it's all very clear.
I watched the episode thanks, she was on the warpath all day. The later argument she started by getting all 'ya better not be talking about me' when he wasnt even saying anything about her. She was clearly after an argument, he gave it to her and she looked a fool, once again.
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 02:34 PM #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by sosadbbend View Post
It wasn't that point I was making, it was slightly earlier in the show between Danny and Marc but hey you raised another moment anyway.
In your OP you mentioned highlights. You didn't specify which part of the show you meant. We're not mind-readers, but since you pointed it out, it was Danny who started that argument.

Charley: You don't like Aisleyne, do you
Marc: I don't like people being spiteful to me
To which Danny jumped in (AGAIN) and said "Now you know how we feel about you", and then Marc retaliated.

Charley asked Marc a simple question and Marc answered with the truth. What did that have to do with Danny?

Last edited by Nancy.; 02-07-2015 at 02:51 PM.
Nancy. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 02:48 PM #31

Quote:

Old 02-07-2015, 03:01 PM #32
Virtual Biscuit Eater

Favourites (more):
CBB14: Audley
CBB 11: Speidi
Virtual Biscuit Eater

Favourites (more):

Quote:

It worked for Brian. So now super-attention seeker Aisleyene is following the exact same pattern.

Brian kissed Jade, started arguments while marking out Helen/Marc as 'bullys'.

Ais tried her best with Danny and is now trying her best to pursue Marc as HER 'bully'.

Both cry in the diary room at how they 'cannot take anymore'.

How long before Aisleyne exits and blames it on Marc, just as Brian did with Helen?
Robodog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 03:03 PM #33
User banned

User banned

marc is an evil deluded narcissist
the truth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 03:08 PM #34
Virtual Biscuit Eater

Favourites (more):
Virtual Biscuit Eater

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by the truth View Post
marc is an evil deluded narcissist
EVIL???
Robodog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 03:11 PM #35

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Favourites (more):

I've just watched the first part of episode (didn't see it last night) and Marc was the main antagonizer by far. It started off with Charly commenting on the way Marc was looking at Ash "You don't like her do you"? And Marc saying he didn't like Ash because she was spiteful to him -

Danny - "now you know how we feel"
Laugher..
Marc - "Just because you're dicking her doesn't mean you have to stick up for her" (which he wasn't anyway)
Charley "He's not having sex with her!"
Danny "You guys talk about dicking everyone who ****ing arrives in this house"
Marc "Ahh, look at you going mad, look at you going mad"
Danny "You're a dick mate"
Marc "At least I can spell, at least I have had an education"

Then Ash barges in wanting to know what is wrong and Danny says "Nothing, it's nothing". Then Ash calls him a smug bastard etc and is actually the only one of them all who says anything to him without being specifically provoked first.

Then Marc to Danny "Okay just because you want to be a defender again, at least I don't have to shack up with someone"...(murmur murmur)
Danny "Every time a bird comes in it's 'put me in your column' (that's what it sounded like...don't know if it was...
Marc "hahahhahhahahahah"

Then Ash starts again and Danny pulls her away.
Mark kept making remarks when everyone else had stopped and Christian was asking him over and over not to. He gets in a parting shot to Danny over something about getting the money.

The only one picking at Marc was Ash, and he gave worse back, otherwise it was Marc doing most of the antagonizing and others REACTING.

It's a good example of how he operates, I 'tink'. lol

Last edited by jet; 02-07-2015 at 04:38 PM. Reason: To put in an omission that is important to some people....
jet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 03:13 PM #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by sosadbbend View Post
If there was any doubt that Marc was an antagonist, last nights HL prove beyond all doubt. Sniping nasty little comments under his breath while grinning that inane grin of his. So for future reference if anyone wants examples please refer to HL show of 01/07/15.
LOL - poor Aisleyne just trying to have a good time in the house and avoid confrontation
Old 02-07-2015, 03:30 PM #37

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

When Chloe tackles him about his 'at least I'm educated' insults, he NOW decides to walk away from it because it suits HIM, (another form of goading when he could just have said "I was wrong to say that") whereas earlier he didn't give a hoot about the task and kept sniping away when everyone else had stopped, ignoring Christians pleas to put an end to it.
I have yet to see this awful 'picking on him all day stuff' that some are talking about?

Last edited by jet; 02-07-2015 at 03:35 PM.
Old 02-07-2015, 03:35 PM #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
The only one picking at Marc was Ash, and he gave worse back, otherwise it was Marc doing most of the antagonizing and others REACTING.

It's a good example of how he operates, I 'tink'.lol
Marc has no one to back him up, there are a group of people in the house who are gunning for him. He has to contend with 2,3,4 sometimes 5 people in a single argument.

So is it okay for the HM's to try ostracise someone who is answering back when their are arguements?
BB1984 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 03:36 PM #39

Quote:
When Chloe tackles him about his 'at least I'm educated' insults, he NOW decides to walk away from it because it suits HIM, (another form of goading when he could just have said "I was wrong to say that") whereas earlier he didn't give a hoot about the task and kept sniping away when everyone else had stopped, ignoring Christians pleas to put an end to it.
I have yet to see this awful 'picking on him all day stuff' that some are talking about?
I am sure people would still complain if Marc did engage her in a discussion/arguement. Can he do anything right in some people's eyes?
Old 02-07-2015, 03:38 PM #40

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

For someone as seemingly intelligent as he is he should be more aware of the words he uses.

Ive heard him being sexist, racist, homophobic and sizest as well as ageist,

Note he has not as yet been hightest.
parmnion is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 03:39 PM #41
Withano

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cameron
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Withano

Favourites (more):

I wish when people support Marc, they would do so by saying things like he's funny or he's hot or whatever, to support Marc and say he isn't cruel or mean-spirited and doesn't (very) occasionally use bullying tactics is just ridiculous, to me. You can support anybody but call a spade a spade, Marc does bully, Marc is a bully but it's fine to like him for other reasons. The defending of some of his behaviour is grim.
Old 02-07-2015, 03:41 PM #42

Quote:
I've just watched the first part of episode (didn't see it last night) and Marc was the main antagonizer by far. It started off with Marc saying he didn't like Ash because she was spiteful to him
No, it didn't.

You've missed the most crucial part where Charley asked Marc the question: "You don't like Aisleyne, do you" and he said "I don't like people being spiteful to me". He was answering a question that Charley had asked. He didn't just pluck it from thin air. Danny jumped into the conversation that had nothing to do with him. Marc was simply answering a question.

Last edited by Nancy.; 02-07-2015 at 03:45 PM.
Old 02-07-2015, 03:42 PM #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by parmnion View Post
Ive heard him being sexist, racist, homophobic and sizest as well as ageist.
When? Why was he not thrown out for racist or homophobic comments in the house?

*Because he did not say anything of that nature.

Last edited by BB1984; 02-07-2015 at 03:43 PM.
Old 02-07-2015, 03:45 PM #44

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by BB1984 View Post
Marc has no one to back him up, there are a group of people in the house who are gunning for him. He has to contend with 2,3,4 sometimes 5 people in a single argument.

So is it okay for the HM's to try ostracise someone who is answering back when their are arguements?
No -one (except Ash, who is leaving soon) is 'gunning' for him. They are all rather nice non - confrontational people, tbf. If Mark didn't antagonize, he wouldn't have a problem. When he isn't being a dick, he and Danny even get on.
Old 02-07-2015, 03:47 PM #45

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by BB1984 View Post
I am sure people would still complain if Marc did engage her in a discussion/arguement. Can he do anything right in some people's eyes?
He didn't need to have a discussion or argument with her. 'I was wrong to say that' would have sufficed.
Old 02-07-2015, 03:49 PM #46

Quote:
No -one (except Ash, who is leaving soon) is 'gunning' for him. They are all rather nice non - confrontational people, tbf. If Mark didn't antagonize, he wouldn't have a problem. When he isn't being a dick, he and Danny even get on.
They get along fine presumably as we only see roughly a hour each day. Until Danny decides to get in his face & the rest of the house will blame Marc as usual.
Even Harry sees what is going on.

Last edited by BB1984; 02-07-2015 at 03:50 PM.
Old 02-07-2015, 03:51 PM #47

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy Littlebottom View Post
No, it didn't.

You've missed the most crucial part where Charley asked Marc the question: "You don't like Aisleyne, do you" and he said "I don't like people being spiteful to me". He was answering a question that Charley had asked. He didn't just pluck it from thin air. Danny jumped into the conversation that had nothing to do with him. Marc was simply answering a question.
Spill that truth Nancy

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 03:51 PM #48

Quote:
He didn't need to have a discussion or argument with her. 'I was wrong to say that' would have sufficed.
So apologise for something that was not even directed at her?
Oh dear, everyone is so sensitive in that house.
Old 02-07-2015, 03:52 PM #49

Quote:
Marc walked away to avoid another confrontation. If they had spoken about it, she would have ended up running off to the bedroom and crying again, causing Danny to once again come in for another round with Marc. He can't do right for doing wrong.

Last edited by Nancy.; 02-07-2015 at 03:57 PM.
Old 02-07-2015, 03:55 PM #50
Withano

Favourites (more):

Withano

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I've just watched the first part of episode (didn't see it last night) and Marc was the main antagonizer by far. It started off with Marc saying he didn't like Ash because she was spiteful to him -

Danny - "now you know how we feel"
Laugher..
Marc - "Just because you're dicking her doesn't mean you have to stick up for her" (which he wasn't anyway)
Charley "He's not having sex with her!"
Danny "You guys talk about dicking everyone who ****ing arrives in this house"
Marc "Ahh, look at you going mad, look at you going mad"
Danny "You're a dick mate"
Marc "At least I can spell, at least I have had an education"

Then Ash barges in wanting to know what is wrong and Danny says "Nothing, it's nothing". Then Ash calls him a smug bastard etc and is actually the only one of them all who says anything to him without being specifically provoked first.

Then Marc to Danny "Okay just because you want to be a defender again, at least I don't have to shack up with someone"...(murmur murmur)
Danny "Every time a bird comes in it's 'put me in your column' (that's what it sounded like...don't know if it was...
Marc "hahahhahhahahahah"

Then Ash starts again and Danny pulls her away.
Mark kept making remarks when everyone else had stopped and Christian was asking him over and over not to. He gets in a parting shot to Danny over something about getting the money.

It's a good example of how he operates, I 'tink'. lol
This is actually really interesting to see written down, I thought it was a lot more even than that. But it looks like he first argument was started by Marc too (the 2nd definitely was)

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
antagonising, behaviour, examples, marc, plenty