Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB16 Big Brother 16 aka Big Brother: Timebomb started 12th May 2015, and was won by Chloe Wilburn. Discuss the housemates and show in this forum.

Old 07-07-2015, 01:24 AM #1
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Even then I just wonder "is he? or did he just pick up a newspaper and go 'yes i like the colour blue'?"

Not that I want Big Brother to explore his political beliefs I just don't believe anything he says or does is genuine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saph View Post
You're giving me a million reasons about a million reasons

Shaun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-07-2015, 01:29 AM #2
oh fack off

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

oh fack off

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withano View Post
I like him. He's at least different. C5 basically bring the same type of person into the house all the time but I don't remember a Joel-like character ever.
I agree with that, I think that's kind of why I like him and am so confused at why I do. He hasn't had many storylines yet he's still been a big part of this series? Probably partly because it's so crap but still

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
Even then I just wonder "is he? or did he just pick up a newspaper and go 'yes i like the colour blue'?"

Not that I want Big Brother to explore his political beliefs I just don't believe anything he says or does is genuine.
I was going to go into this at the end of my last post but I cba, I don't know whether I'd go that far but I do think he's one of those types who is easily led by the right wing press, his parents political views, lapping up the Tory rhetoric peddled out. I thought that when I read his election tweets back earlier on in the series, it was literally just a stream of the same old crap, 'Labour wrecked the economy', 'the job is half done', 'we're on the road to recovery', 'do we want a man who can't eat a bacon sandwich running the country?' etc etc. I guess it's partly because of his age, but yeah, it does seem like he's been easily led into it and I bet in a debate with someone on his level (which none of the other housemates have been) he'd easily be proven wrong.

Last edited by Jack_; 07-07-2015 at 01:30 AM.
Jack_ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
housemate, joel, long, time, worst