Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-10-2015, 06:07 PM #1

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky

Default Sam Bailey drags Beyonce, XF judges and Josie Cunningham

Quote:
Former X Factor winner Sam Bailey reveals that while she has no regrets about taking part on the show, she criticised Beyoncé's lack of "decency" when they performed together.

Speaking to The Sunday Times magazine, the 38-year-old ex-prison guard recalled: "I supported Beyoncé as part of my X Factor prize, but she didn't even bother to meet me. I'd never do that. I'd have the decency to say hello.

"Who does she think she is?"

She added that Beyoncé got her comeuppance, recollecting: "But I got my own back. When she was on stage, I was at the front, and while she was proper going for it my son spent the whole time playing Minecraft on his iPad."

Bailey also revealed that winning the ITV show remains her "career high", but she's not convinced by new judges Rita Ora and Nick Grimshaw.

"I still tune into it," she explained, "but I'm not majorly keen on the judges. Nick Grimshaw doesn't look comfortable, and while Rita Ora's a great singer, I'd find it hard being told what to do by someone just out of drama school."

On her contact not being renewed by Simon Cowell's label SyCo, she disclosed: "He didn't [drop me] - he set me free. He's a businessman and I respect him. I'm better off now, work's non-stop. As well as shows, I'm also rehearsing for panto."

Mother's day diva Sam shutting down Bey's career?

Last edited by Jordan.; 07-10-2015 at 08:25 PM.
Jordan. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
beyoncé, drags, judges, Sam Bailey, xf