Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB17 Celebrity Big Brother January 2016 [CBB 17], won by Scotty Timlin, and the housemates here.

Old 31-01-2016, 11:08 PM #26

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by RodHull View Post
I seem to remember a whole group of them huddled around saying how petrified they were how they couldnt stay in the house (ring led by gemma if I recall) and then he said 'well then we either go or she does' basically

It was misjudged for sure but he was a mouthpiece for a group decision and he was also one of the first to offer an olive branch and include her back in the group.

If memory serves the worst most vocal ones saying how they couldnt stand living with her were gemma kristina chris and daniella

Are we watching different shows...

That convo was ridiculous, he basically played along to wind her up a bit, he doesnt have a game... he knows he cant win, and after that she realised I think hes just some guy and it was actually gemma causing most of the s**t as from that point she slowly removed herself from gemmas ass and is now actually standing up to her. It was and always has been gemma causing 90% of the crap in there with her snide remarks and winding others up then standing back watching the carnage

Like the whole steph jeremy daniella thing wasnt an issue at all until she stuck her fat hoof in and made it an issue then kept winding daniella up she literally caused that rift between steph and daniella and I think Tiff saw it slowly.
You recall wrongly. Gemma was never the ringleader in trying to get Tiff to leave, JOHN was. Do you think people are stupid? Gemma also does not make snide remarks and wind people up - that is a total fabrication. I have asked for evidence of Gemma causing all the trouble that she is accused of and not one person has been able to produce any. Isn't that telling?
Tiff has rarely been seen with John, Gemma has been her friend for ages now. Tiff told Gemma just a few nights ago that she loved her and she couldn't have done it in the house without her. So are you saying Tiff was being a complete fake and liar?
John is the one who goes around **** stirring and putting stuff into peoples heads in his sneaky, fake - concerned way, then when it kicks off he comes in as the peace - maker and comforter. I am absolutely stunned that some can't see that, it is so clear.

John has overplayed his hand tonight though. He was her only friend? Since when? He now knows that Tiff is a big fave as she was saved first and got cheers. So to gain public approval he has inserted himself up Tiff's ass and plastered himself all over her in the garden with his silly giggling and high fiving her and slagging off Gemma. He is a two faced ****. He took advantage of the little 'tiff' Gemma and Tiff had to try to put a wedge between them. I was nearly sick when he went into the DR and was bigging up Tiff to ingratiate himself with the public.
He is an utter fake and absolutely detestable.

Last edited by jet; 01-02-2016 at 01:24 AM.
jet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-01-2016, 11:25 PM #27
self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Sian

self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Sian

People can paint it as they wish. One thing is sure, friendships always come and go between hm's over the period, that's nothing new. To me, their friendship looked genuine tonight, that's all I can really go on. Everyone is free to make up their own mind, and we will see how it pans out over the remaining days.

As much as people think Tiff is already a winner, I don't think she is anywhere near it, the ones with a realistic chance have got to be Scott, Darren and John. No one will win by hanging on to the coat tails of another housemate

Last edited by bitontheslide; 31-01-2016 at 11:25 PM.
bitontheslide is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-01-2016, 11:35 PM #28

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
CBB20: Sarah Harding

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
CBB20: Sarah Harding

I like John and wouldn't mind if he wins, although he's not my first pick.

I do have to admit that he is totally sucking up to Tiffany and I do believe it's because of the results of the tasks. He is a smart guy and he wants to win. He has made very calculated moves that he knows will be show on air;

1. Being Angie's defender - because he figured the public would be sympathetic to her about her ex's death.

2. Covering up a sleeping Stephanie and giving her a kiss on the cheek - he know the romance thing would be played up on air and he wanted to appear the good/caring guy. Strange since, just a few hours before, he was slagging her off and saying Jeremy should have stayed over her.

3. Becoming Tiffany's best friend and making that joke about giving Gemma shoes and then taking it back - Gee, that happened so long ago and he never cared or sympathized with Tiff when Gemma took her shoes back ...but now that he thinks Tiff is popular he's up her arse.

4. Nominating Darren - we must not forget this one. He knew it would be aired because it was face to face noms and he was trying to show what a caring person he was but it back fired on him...big time.

I still prefer him over Gemma or Daniella (the ugly stepsisters) and Darren or Scotty (Lovely lads but added nothing to the show).

Last edited by Stormy; 31-01-2016 at 11:37 PM.
Stormy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-01-2016, 11:45 PM #29

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Well he isn't as popular here after all. The vote was fixed, the admin have confirmed it.
Old 31-01-2016, 11:49 PM #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
Well he isn't as popular here after all. The vote was fixed, the admin have confirmed it.
So if that's true, which is now unlikely to be trusted anyway, in light of what is being said about the forum now....if that's true then it will true of the other housemates like Tiffany....the favourite poll is looking like it def shouldn't be taken seriously, for any of the housemates
hot2go is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-01-2016, 11:53 PM #31

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot2go View Post
So if that's true, which is now unlikely to be trusted anyway, in light of what is being said about the forum now....if that's true then it will true of the other housemates like Tiffany....the favourite poll is looking like it def shouldn't be taken seriously, for any of the housemates
I don't think so. The other HM's votes have been pretty consistent, it is only John's that shot up suddenly...
Old 01-02-2016, 09:23 AM #32
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazanne View Post
He has got on with her for ages now ,the thing with angie etc has been explained numerous times on here.
Yeah I do agree with this. I didn't like how he handled the David Gest thing in regards to Tiffany but he's not nominated her in ages and they did seem to get along pretty well lately, long before everyone else jumped on the band wagon

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-02-2016, 09:29 AM #33

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Yeah I do agree with this. I didn't like how he handled the David Gest thing in regards to Tiffany but he's not nominated her in ages and they did seem to get along pretty well lately, long before everyone else jumped on the band wagon
I didn't notice her being with John any more than any of the others. She talked to Gemma more.
Old 01-02-2016, 09:35 AM #34
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
I didn't notice her being with John any more than any of the others. She talked to Gemma more.
Since that talk they had in the bathroom really

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-02-2016, 09:38 AM #35

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot2go View Post
I guess it's kinda hard to hate John and have that known, then find out that Tiffany has actually formed a friendship with that person, because she thinks John is a nice guy ...must be hard....how to dig out of that situation without losing face...must be hard.
one of the best convos this year was tiff and john's 2are you playing the game john" conversation...said it all for me to be honest and proved that john is in fact a fake piece of ****.
parmnion is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
john, partridge