Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB21 Celebrity Big Brother January 2018 [CBB 21] (dubbed Year of the Women). Discuss the housemates and series - which was won by Courtney Act - here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-02-2018, 08:23 AM #10
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
...I don’t see how ShaneJ’s words with Wayne last night would be described as getting on his soapbox as if they were a negative in his character...he was just saying...it’s ok for you and I in our lives, Wayne but for many others it isn’t, and especially referring to younger people who are finding a struggle with being accepted...that’s a positive in his character that he thinks of others surely, rather than just think well I’m alright Jack, my life is great with my sexuality...I do understand that the housemates want to have a fun time as well to balance out their stay in the house and not always have more serious conversations etc...but then with Shane J it feels to me, that if he’s more serious in engaging discussions, it’s often met with disapproval and oh no, not again, why can’t you just have fun and be lighter...but then when he was lighter and more flirtatious and frivolous etc with Andrew ..the most ‘fun’ Shane, Ann showed such disapproval for that as well...so what’s a poor drag queen to do because whichever old way, it’s not really being approved of...anyway I liked his words with Wayne, they showed someone who looks beyond themselves and affects on their own life....I don’t know why we haven’t seen more of the discussions in a year that was meant to more go back to old time BB, when these conversations and interesting discussions were so much a part of it....

One of the most inspirational posts I've ever read in here.

This is something I have liked as to Shane J,from the start.

His looking out for and with others.
I found this talk interesting and just about all his points valid.

Also as you state,his more fun times get derided too.
I just warmed even more towards him last night on the highlights in that chat with Wayne.
For me it just wasn't long enough.

I really see little to genuinely criticise Shane J for in this series.
For me,as with some of the others too,one of the best things about this series,has been being able to learn more as to Shane J.

Your posts on this Ammi, are both a tonic and so refreshing to come across.
I for one,thank you for them.

Last edited by joeysteele; 01-02-2018 at 09:15 AM.
joeysteele is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
courtney, dressing, johnny, msg, tv, whereve