Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

General Chat General discussion. Want to chat about anything not covered in another forum - This is the place!

Old 23-08-2008, 08:09 PM #26

The night Michael Jackson visited my house
Conor is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-08-2008, 08:14 PM #27
Ninastar

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Michelle Visage
X Factor 2014: Fleur East

Ninastar

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally posted by Conor
The night Michael Jackson visited my house
LMAO !

i would hhave nightmares for months!
did you!???
I actually do feel sorry for micheal jackson.
x
Ninastar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-08-2008, 09:07 PM #28
Ninastar

Favourites (more):

Ninastar

Favourites (more):

omg i remembered 2 more but there kinda the same.
They both happened at my grandads.
The first one happened like 2 years ago. I was in the shower and i hear knocking comeing from the wall next to me. I was so scared and i didnt want to move. this happened like 2 days after my grand died and i heard it a few times after and then neve herad it again.

The other one was on the night i heard footsteps ( i said this in my first post). I went downstairs to sleep on the floor and i haerd a loud bang come from the office next to me. I was ******** myslef and accedently on pupose woke my dad up and used an excuse like i felt sick or something.
This happened like n february this year

x
Ninastar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-08-2008, 12:18 PM #29

when i was on my way to post a letter and a man pulled up in a red car and said get in!
and i just ran for my life!
Dom:D is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-08-2008, 12:26 PM #30
van der Woodsen

van der Woodsen

When I was about 10, my dad co-owned this ancient building that was being turned into a private nursery and my dad was there on a Sunday evening decorating. I asked to come along cos it was a huge building with toys and things in, so he agreed.

It's in the middle of nowhere with just a huge drive leading up to it, so it's completely silent.

I was in the reception playing with some toys when I looked to the door and there was a man coming down the drive, half running/limping/"jumping" but he was getting there really quick and before I knew what to do he was right at the door and started knocking on it and shouting and staring at me. He had blood all over him too and cuts on his head.

I literally just SCREAMED until my dad came to me and put me in this other room and told me to stay in there and I'd be safe. I was in there for about 15 mins and had heard nothing when suddenly there was struggling against my foot (I had my foot against the door so no-one could open it). I was in sheer panic and was holding my foot against the door as much as I could. In the panic I looked to the small window on the door and saw a mans face, and in my head thought it was the man trying to get in the door and he'd killed my dad or something... eventually my foot gave way and THANKFULLY it was my dad who burst through the door.

He said he'd calmed the man down, and we had to go in my dads van and drive him to the hospital.

Apparently the man was a paranoid-schizophrenic who had broke up with his wife about a week before and since then had been wandering around having fights and hurting himself and stuff.
Lauren is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-08-2008, 01:12 PM #31

Favourites:
BBUSA22: Janelle

Favourites:

OMG Lauren. That sounded real scary.
Firewire is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-08-2008, 01:14 PM #32

Favourites:
The Apprentice 2013: Jason
X Factor 2009: John & Edward

Favourites:

woah Lauren
that's weird o_0
SiaSiaSia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-08-2008, 01:16 PM #33
van der Woodsen

van der Woodsen

It was horrible, I couldn't sleep properly for months afterwards and still have nightmares about it.
Old 27-08-2008, 01:21 PM #34

Favourites:

Favourites:

My scariest moments. Hmm.

I was 2 or 3 when it happened. It was the same day my dad went in for an operation. I don't remember it exactly because I was so young but I pulled a cup of tea over and it went on my and burned me. I am scared for life because of it. It happened in my kitchen and that I went to hospital. That is all I know from what I have been told.

Looking back on it it is probs the scariest moment as I haven't had any other one's. lol

And I also squirted a cleaning spray product into my eye. It stinged so much. This happend when I was 3 or 4.
Old 27-08-2008, 01:23 PM #35

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally posted by Lauren
It was horrible, I couldn't sleep properly for months afterwards and still have nightmares about it.
:hugs:

xxx
SiaSiaSia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-08-2008, 01:26 PM #36
van der Woodsen

van der Woodsen

Quote:
Originally posted by SiaSiaSia
Quote:
:hugs:

xxx
Thanks
Old 27-08-2008, 01:27 PM #37

Favourites:

Favourites:

I have sympathy for you Lauren. I probs would have fainted if that happened to me.
Old 27-08-2008, 01:27 PM #38

boy, sme real scary stories there guys...

awwwww Firewire your so sweet

Well my scary moment was still is and always will be hearing the news..."its positive".. I would'nt wish cancer on anyone , but spiders will always make me jump higher
AngRemembered is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-08-2008, 01:28 PM #39

Favourites (more):
BB12: Anton
CBB7: Stephanie

Favourites (more):
BB12: Anton
CBB7: Stephanie

Mines not that scary really, well to some people anyway. Some people don't really mind it. But I have a phobia of dead bodies, faces are always bad but bizarrely I find coffins the worst of the lot, especially open ones, doesn't matter if they're empty or not I still find them worse.

Anyway when my nana died, that morning I went in to see her as a final goodbye type thing, but that didn't bother me in the slightest because it wasn't long after, only about 3 hours or so so she just looked like she was asleep, perhaps a little cold.

She died on a bank holiday weekend (it was 3 years yesterday in fact, it was a Friday) which meant that the funeral had to be delayed by almost a fortnight so by that point she would have looked a lot worse than she should have when she was buried. Anyway on the morning of the funeral I decided to find the courage from somewhere to go into the dining room and see her again (where she was, my mum told the undertaker to bring her back to ours instead of her being in the chapel all night) but everything was a little much because it was like all my worst phobias rolled into one. I wasn't really prepared for what she looked like though, when the veil was took off her face she was unrecognisable and blue, and I had to leave pretty much straight away. I must have only been in there for about 5-10 seconds but it felt like the longest 5-10 seconds ever. That was pretty scary.
Tom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-08-2008, 01:31 PM #40

When i watch scary movies.They freak me out.I had nightmares about "The Grudge" for years..Cousins forced me to watch it when i was 9
AirWalk is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-08-2008, 01:33 PM #41

this isnt realy that scary but i was like ten at the time so ill say it anyway...

one night i was out playing with about ten kids who lived on my street.we where playing "knick knock" baisicly you go up to somones house knock on there door and run away.anyway we did it on this guys window and there was a baby in the room(we didnt know) and we woke it up.we ran away and the man didnt know who did it...next thing my older brother walked out of our house and the man thought it was him..so he went up and grabbed my brother by the neck and dragged him up to our house and told my parents even though my brother didnt do it.next day we where all outside playing again and the man was driving past.suddenly he stopped the car got out and he nearly bet up my brother i was sooo scared i started crying my eyes out.my parents had to get the police around.

nothing realy scary has every happened to me though
KKBL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-08-2008, 01:36 PM #42

Favourites:

Favourites:

Aw thanks Angie. Yes I am so sweet. :P
Old 27-08-2008, 01:39 PM #43

i have a few scary moments

when i was about 6 or 7 i was playing on one of the old metal climbing frames slipped and fell legs astride one of the joints (a bit of metal over a huge bolt) i have never felt pain like it and was so scared i ended up fracturing my pelvis which still gives me trouble even now

another was when i recieved the phonecall to say my dad had been in a serious car crash, it took emergency services 3 hours to cut him out then we had a few scary times after when it was thought he woudnt make it (he spent 3 weeks in intensive care and almost 4 months in hospital)

the night my daughter had her first febrile convulsion (for those who dont know its a basically a fit caused by extremly high temperature) and despite having seen one when i worked as a nursery nurse nothing prepares you for it happening to your own child (she has had 5 more since then)
pinkmichk is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-08-2008, 01:41 PM #44
I'm back! :-)

I'm back! :-)

I have some.

One time when I was staying at my antie and uncles house, they have a massive million's Ł house in the country and then it was just me and my antie in the house, she was sleeping in the back living room and I was upstairs in a study and then all I heard was smashing sounds and so I had a look down from the stairway and all I say were these people with knives and taking stuff. It was awful.

And another time when my dad beat the hell out of my mum and pushed her through our kitchen window, I was 5 at the time and then I ran upstairs but then he came after me and hit me too. I'm still very jumpy when people raise hands.

And also someone said Oblivion at Alton Towers! Hell that scared me so much!
GhettoSuperstar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-08-2008, 01:41 PM #45

oh and i forgot when i got pushed down the stairs i was in a violent relationship but it was actually the turning point that made me leave cos i genuinely feared for my life
pinkmichk is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-08-2008, 01:46 PM #46

Favourites:

Favourites:

Everyone has had scary moments.

Sound scary anyway.
Old 27-08-2008, 01:53 PM #47

Quote:
That sounds absolutely petrifying. Not ghostly, but still as scary nonetheless. Eek.
Bells is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-08-2008, 01:53 PM #48

My scariest moment is probably when I had my accident a few years ago. I was just using a hairdryer as normal, but I think it somehow managed to electrocute me. I was fine for a few minutes, but as soon as I stood up, I must have become woozy and unconscious. It was a weekend, and my dad was with my mum who had a really high temperature so was resting. When I regained consciousness, I found my face was on the floor (hard floor instead of carpet). I got up to find that I was absolutely covered in blood.

I have no idea how long I had been lying there or anything - it could have been five minutes, it could have been half an hour. In a way, I'm glad I regained consciousness rather than a parent walking in to the room and finding me in that state. I ran to my parents in panic, and they wrapped up the cuts with towels and took me straight to the hospital. It was horrible.

A doctor stitched up the cut on my chin first of all, and my mouth was covered in blood and completely messed up - teeth all over the place (none had fully fallen out, though). I had doctors saying they'd have to tie metal to my jaw (since it was fractured) and all sorts, which was so scary. Now, my scar is hardly visible. And in the end, I needed a few weeks of physio for my jaw, and then braces to sort my teeth out (like tonnes of other teens out there). I feel so lucky that the situation ended like that.
Bells is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-08-2008, 02:15 PM #49

Mine happened last summer..

I was playing outside with some mates, and i went climbing up a spiky fence, like and idiot i may add, and my left arm penetrated my left arm.. i was stuck on the fence, HANGING BY MY ARM,i got myself free and there was a HOLE in my arm, i felt no pain because i was in so much shock. I ran home!! My parents were in shock and my parents were in tears, we rushed to the car and to the hospital, Half way to the hospital i passed out. We got to the hospital, i was seen almost instantly, we waited for like 2 minutes, the doctor gave me Laughing Gas, which was accually AMAZING, it was soo cool! I know it sounds strange but anyone who has had it can relate, doctors stiched me up with 34 stiches, they had a convo with my parents and said i was very, very lucky that it missed all my major arteries and vains in my arm. I was also lucky because it was like 10cm away from my armpit, if it got my armpit I WOULD OF LOST THE WHOLE OF MY LEFT ARM!! I'm very lucky!! VERY VERY LUCKY! I am left with a scar for life which is like 11cm long. I will take a picture and post it later.
Loukas is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-08-2008, 02:17 PM #50

Favourites:
BB11: Shabby

Favourites:
BB11: Shabby

Probaly when my dad nearly died in a car crash =|
bronaaaa is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
life, moments, scariest