Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

General Chat General discussion. Want to chat about anything not covered in another forum - This is the place!

Old 16-11-2008, 07:17 PM #51

when i was at school me and my gf were the only two left in the drama studio to practice our GCSE performance. anyway we were just having a laugh and she wrote somthing on this piece of paper so i was like 'what is it' but she wouldnt show me

so i tried to get it off her cos i wanted to see it and she put it down her shirt. so i tried to get it back by placing my hand down her top. Just then my year head walks into the drama studio looking for my drama teacher. she just stared right at me with my hand down my gf's top.

she was just like 'James can i see you outside please' looking back now it was so OMG embarassing but i cant stop laughing about it now.
Sod_James is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-11-2008, 07:18 PM #52

That is just about the most embarassing thing i think i've ever heard!
Kate.. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-11-2008, 07:31 PM #53

Favourites:
BBUSA22: Janelle

Favourites:

All seem dead embarrassing.
Firewire is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-02-2009, 04:03 AM #54
Bitch is BACK!

Favourites:
X Factor 2009: Olly Murs

Bitch is BACK!

Favourites:

Ok so another embarrassing moment that happened to me - once again including me naked and someone outside!!!

(if you are unaware that this has happened before.. please read first post)

Anyway so was in the shower and Matt went to the shop to get some break and milk and our front door needs a key to be opened from the outside even if its unlocked. And I come out the shower, wrapped in a towel, and hear the door bell going so I quickly run into the bedroom and dry myself then dash to the kitchen stick yoghurt on my nipples and make a smiley face on my stomach... As we all do at some point during the day and then run to answer the door assuming that its Matt.

No Annie. Never is.

My dad is standing there with my little brother. Both gob smacked. My brother starts laughing like non stop and my dad goes redder and redder. And I am thinking he is either going to pass out and I will need to drive him to hospital or he is going to kill me! So I just run into the house and put something on and my brother walks in still laughing and I am like where is dad??

He had went to the shop to get MATT!! Started shouting at Matt saying to buy more yoghurt!! And they both came back together... Matt not knowing what had happened and you could cut the tension with a knif..

And its been like a day and my dad hasnt spoken to me..
Annie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-02-2009, 11:34 PM #55

Favourites:
BB11: Josie

Favourites:

lol at Annies and Laurens backstreet boys one hahah!!poor things.
I had a similar one to Hannah a few years ago.I too couldn`t find a decent bra and was rushing around trying to get ready for school.So without thinking i just put on my strapless and left.Later that day we had P.E and ,trampolining waheyyy!Well ,you guessed it I went up and the bra came down,not good in a gym hall full of 35 15 year olds to say the least.I have many more,mainly things I`ve done drunkI once went on a school trip to France in yr 8 and somehow after showering in the unisex bathroom managed to leave a pair of knickers in there!ahaha,I never owned up to it though
supernoodles! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-02-2009, 01:04 AM #56
BURLESQUE

Favourites:

BURLESQUE

Favourites:

LOL

In business one time nothign was really going on as most of us had just finshed a test but there were some still at it so it was pretty silent. I was sitting at the very back and was swinging back on my chair. There was this pipe on the wall near the floor i grabbed hold of. Little did i know it was scalding hot. So just go "FUUUUUCK!" but i forgot i was swinging so my chair goes right back and am just lying there on the ground with the chair on top me totally bewildered at what just happened. The whole class turns around and are completely silent for like 10 seconds then just burst out laughing. The teacher just says to me "sit properly Gary!". Aah took me ages to live that one down.
MrGaryy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-02-2009, 01:08 AM #57

Favourites (more):
UBB: Chantelle

Favourites (more):

Gazbo seems to find this hilarious when i told him haha:

I was in year 8 so this was about 4 years ago. The crazy frog ringtone had just come out and i loved it so as i was walking down the street i decided being the fool that i am that id just start singing it because i thought the street was empty. So i actually started going 'A RING DING DING DINGGGG' Lol i even done the hand movements and everything and as i was doing it this man walked around the corner and saw me so i quickly grabbed my phone and made out someone was calling me but i saw him smirk hahaha. I was just like
Christina is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-02-2009, 05:15 AM #58

Quote:
Originally posted by Christina

I was in year 8 so this was about 4 years ago. The crazy frog ringtone had just come out and i loved it so as i was walking down the street i decided being the fool that i am that id just start singing it because i thought the street was empty. So i actually started going 'A RING DING DING DINGGGG' Lol i even done the hand movements and everything and as i was doing it this man walked around the corner and saw me so i quickly grabbed my phone and made out someone was calling me but i saw him smirk hahaha. I was just like
Yeh I have a bad habit of singing in streets, luckily I dont get caught that much haha.
Fom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-02-2009, 07:55 AM #59

Favourites:
X Factor 2009: Lucie Jones

Favourites:
X Factor 2009: Lucie Jones

Quote:
Originally posted by Annie
Ok so another embarrassing moment that happened to me - once again including me naked and someone outside!!!

(if you are unaware that this has happened before.. please read first post)

Anyway so was in the shower and Matt went to the shop to get some break and milk and our front door needs a key to be opened from the outside even if its unlocked. And I come out the shower, wrapped in a towel, and hear the door bell going so I quickly run into the bedroom and dry myself then dash to the kitchen stick yoghurt on my nipples and make a smiley face on my stomach... As we all do at some point during the day and then run to answer the door assuming that its Matt.

No Annie. Never is.

My dad is standing there with my little brother. Both gob smacked. My brother starts laughing like non stop and my dad goes redder and redder. And I am thinking he is either going to pass out and I will need to drive him to hospital or he is going to kill me! So I just run into the house and put something on and my brother walks in still laughing and I am like where is dad??

He had went to the shop to get MATT!! Started shouting at Matt saying to buy more yoghurt!! And they both came back together... Matt not knowing what had happened and you could cut the tension with a knif..

And its been like a day and my dad hasnt spoken to me..
HAHAHAHAHAHA
Sam! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-02-2009, 09:54 AM #60

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:

lmao!hahah another good one lol
supernoodles! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-02-2009, 05:29 PM #61
M C F L Y <3

Favourites (more):
I'm a Celeb 2012: Helen Flanagan
X Factor 2012: James Arthur

M C F L Y <3

Favourites (more):
I'm a Celeb 2012: Helen Flanagan
X Factor 2012: James Arthur

Not quite as embarrassing as some of yours .. but still!

I was in my living room yesterday, it was like 4pm and I was still in my dressing gown. I was just sitting on my laptop (while talking to Annie.. she knows this story!), and I looked up and saw a girl across the road. She was like looking next door, looking puzzled and laughing! So I was like weirdd! .. so I was just looking what she was doing and whoever she was looking at, bolted past my window and looked in!

We have like a lawn in front of our garden, so people usually go along the pavement at the bottom! I wasn't expecting some random girl to run right in front of the window!! She looked at me and everything.. in my dressing gown.. on the computer.. at 4pm in the afternoon!

Nicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-02-2009, 05:31 PM #62
Nah

Nah

Another one which happened not a long time ago:
I asked my neighbour if she was pregnant. No she had intestine cancer.
I was shameful.
Captain.Remy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-02-2009, 06:58 PM #63

The other day me and my friend Cuisle Anna and Aidan were in my friend brendans house so they left for two mins to go to the shop and the was nobody in his house so me and Cuisle blasted up the music and started dancing to Beyonce single ladies and started singing really badly and I took of my top off lol and started going crazy and Breandans mummy daddy granny and grandad walked in a stood there laughing and I turned purple lol Emarasssiinng!!!!!!
Dom:D is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-02-2009, 07:26 PM #64

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally posted by Fom
Quote:

Yeh I have a bad habit of singing in streets, luckily I dont get caught that much haha.
Haha, i havent sung in the road alone ever since, i dunno what made me do it even.. must of been in one of those moods
Christina is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-02-2009, 07:47 PM #65

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Fom
Quote:

Haha, i havent sung in the road alone ever since, i dunno what made me do it even.. must of been in one of those moods
I always sing when I am walking home from school. I only do it when no one is about.
Firewire is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-02-2009, 07:53 AM #66
Bitch is BACK!

Favourites:

Bitch is BACK!

Favourites:

LOL these are actually cracking me up! lol

Tonight me and Matt went out for dinner and then to a bar for a few drinks. I was driving so didnt drink much. As we were driving home, I started to feel like really drunk and didnt know why. I had only had like 4 vodka's and yet felt really really drunk and was like god i shouldnt be driving. And I normally just zoom around everywhere in my car and dont think of speed limits. And I was speeding about 55mph down a 40 zone and out of a side junction came a traffic cop and I absolutely shat it! Like slammed on the breaks practically to stop myself and they turned on their lights and whoop whooop noises and I pulled over. The policeman came out of his car and asked me to do the same and asked me if it was my car etc. I said that it was etc.

He turned to me and was like so have you been drinking tonight? (I was like panicking and looking like a 4yr old who had just taken the last cookie) and just like yeah I had one! And he was like please come to our car for a breath test so I am now MAJORLY panicking and I ended up passing it!! I was like omg I am amazing! Congratulations Annie!

He said to me, you were over the speeding limit. Do you know you were? I said I didnt and he said are you in a rush for anything?!?! And I just said YES I HAD LEFT THE OVEN ON!!! AND WAS SCARED THAT MY 87 YEAR OLD GREAT GRANDMOTHER MIGHT BURN HERSELF!!

And then he said that he was LETTING ME AWAY WITH A WARNING! I was like OMG! I am amazing! And then he took my details and let me go! Without a ticket! Without a fine! NOTHING! I was like whooooo!

And then I told Matt he was like "what a stupid lie!?" but hey it worked!

But I wasnt really embarrassed... More mortified!
Annie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
embarrassing, moments