Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB19 Posts about Big Brother 19 UK. Discuss the housemates and series - which was won by Cameron - here.

-----

Old 23-08-2018, 12:21 AM #76

Quote:
Originally Posted by annabelindabee View Post
Have you not herd that God lives outside time...

Bet you would also say "how could BB first theeme be called 'its the buzz'... they cant have done that because of you if they don't know who you were...!"

this is what I have been saying all along... I AM GOD! GODS live out side of time, they know the beginning from the end when in the spirit realm and when they are in the spirit realm they can time travel and reincarnate whenever they want... this is why I am a god and you are not!
You know the beginning from the end yet don't know simple things about Big Brother.

You can time travel and reincarnate as anyone and you still fail to get onto BB.

MAN! If you're God, you SUCK BALLS!!!!
Marsh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-08-2018, 12:27 AM #77

Quote:
The second series of BB had a theme "It's the buzz" and my surname is Bee. THAT'S A MIRACLE!
Old 23-08-2018, 12:33 AM #78

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky

Favourites:

Why don't you just go on This Morning and share your crazy views? Phil and Holly love a giggle
Jordan. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-08-2018, 12:38 AM #79
BBs Best future Housemate

Favourites (more):
CBB22: Chloe Ayling
BB8: Amanda

Favourites (more):

1. I only have a god mind when I'm dead (eg. when Im in the sprite realm i said)... right now im alive I only have my mortal memory which is **** and bad!

2. I will succeed but the timeline is set... If my destiny is to only get in BB in 10 years time then that is my destiny and nothing I can do will change it... I believe I was Aaliyah... why dont you then ask me... "if Aaliyah is god why did she die at 22" all things happen for a reason even if you cant understand it at the time... "why did the fake Jesus have to be murdered" because it was the only way to make a sacrifice for your sins... people like you bullying me is my sacrifice and I will have to tolerate it right till the time that my sacrifice ends"

3. my perpuse is to tell the world that I am god yes... but after my only desire would be to kill myself so that I don't have to tolerate living with horrid humans ever again... I'm God, this is not my world this is your world... I don't belong hear and I have no desire to be worshipped that is only the desire of stupid humans... I'm not like you!

4.. the point of me being here is only to prove that god exists and can punish people if they deserve it as she lives outside time and can curse people and see the crimes that they comit as she can time travel... really Im happier being there as I have power there, I dont have power when i'm in a human body!

Last edited by annabelindabee; 23-08-2018 at 12:41 AM.
annabelindabee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-08-2018, 12:43 AM #80
Adios

Adios

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan. View Post
Why don't you just go on This Morning and share your crazy views? Phil and Holly love a giggle
This.

Honey bee you’d go viral

“Stay away from people who act like a victim in a problem they created”
Glenn. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-08-2018, 12:53 AM #81
Triumph of the Weird

Favourites (more):
BB19: Anamelia
CBB22: Gabby Allen
Triumph of the Weird

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Since you have developed this much distrust for others, that should be a red flag before deciding to share such strong views. Which nobody here has even argued is hard to believe. No matter the "signs" and "evidence"... it's probably not a good idea to post in detail at all your life details either, as you say because of the trolls that post on here. I would recommend you to look up Schitzophrenia in detail, because its symptoms are very much in line with the feelings of being ignored "on purpose" as you say, feeling depressed, anxiety, constantly on edge, like there are external obstacles being made to block you, etc. I have a family member with this condition and it's not good to get those distressed calls from them, that they feel there's a group of people are watching their every move... I think that putting the blame on TiBB trolls and BB production for the depression you are feeling is not the answer...
Maru is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-08-2018, 01:15 AM #82

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Go on... Just blame it on some 'condition' lie to everyone about how you seen all my evidence and yet you see no real evidence... Go on... I've given up on all of you..

This morning would give me a 10 min tv thing that will go viral but people will just do what you do and laugh... That's no way near good enough... I deserve a lot more.. But i know theres no use in trying to tell you that as you would just like to blame all my thoughts on some medical condition that I do not have...

you don't know me yet you would like to make out you do... These message do not define who I am

September 10th-11th is when I recon BB will approach me for the first time about me being in the show! as its the day of trumpets and is said to be God most holiest day (her best day of celebration...) the only day I care about is

1. the day a large tv company say they want to help promote me
2. the day Martin tells me he believes me!...

...one of those things must happen on this day! ... lets see if I'm right!

Its the time when when the people go up to meet the Lord for the first time, and it happens this year to be a day that lands just a few days before Big Brother starts... this has never happen before! ... They might even put me in hiding and expose my image to the public on this day to help draw in viewers! They don't usually do that, but they would if it's to emphasise that they think this person is different to all the others!

I would of applied last year but you could only apply in a couple, that to me was a sign that it was not the right year... this year however all the signs are saying it is the right year.. I (and big brother) just need to wait till this date (after a 5 year gap) then they can come to meet me, help me prepare then by the 19th (the day of atonement) all (most) people all around the world should know me! BB will then start somewhere between 10th-19th.. I would say the sooner the better but I don't want just one days notice... 5 would be better than 1! a launch on the 14th would also be prophetic as Jesus dies on the 14th day (yay) but 17 is a day when Noah enters the ark! so that could be symbolic of me entering BB house.. 19th is the day that people 'go up to the lord' so that would work too...

I guess only time will tell if I'm right (but if I'm wrong, I wont be coming back to this forum or watching Big Brother even!) Humans are boring, I have better things to think about and watch out for!

God made the world in 7 days (well actually it was 7 years) 5 years is my sacrifice, in year 6 she is exposed and the world is changed to God the mother belief, the 7th year is my rest!...

Last edited by annabelindabee; 23-08-2018 at 09:05 AM.
Old 23-08-2018, 01:30 AM #83
Triumph of the Weird

Favourites (more):
Triumph of the Weird

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Go on... Just blame it on some 'condition' lie to everyone about how you seen all my evidence and yet you see no real evidence... Go on... I've given up on all of you..

This morning would give me a 10 min tv thing that will go viral but people will just do what you do and laugh... That's no way near good enough... I deserve a lot more.. But i know theres no use in trying to tell you that as you would just like to blame all my thoughts on some medical condition that I do not have...

you don't know me yet you would like to make out you do... These message do not define who I am
You're right, they don't. Only your words and actions do.
Maru is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-08-2018, 10:33 AM #84
iconic

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
BB19: Lewis F
iconic

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun

Oml you are a hot mess

Favourite housemates
if a series is excluded, then I haven't watched it or don't currently have a favourite.
Spoiler:

Favourite housemates (BBUK)
BB18: Chanelle
BB17: Jayne
BB16: Joel
BB15: Ashleigh
BB14: Gina
BB8: Charley
BB7: Nikki
BB6: Makosi

JoshBB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-08-2018, 10:40 AM #85
His blood is bad.

Favourites (more):
BBUSA21: Kathryn
BBUSA20: Brett

His blood is bad.

Favourites (more):

Anna, I believe you
Old 23-08-2018, 10:40 AM #86
His blood is bad.

Favourites (more):

His blood is bad.

Favourites (more):

God*
Old 23-08-2018, 11:09 AM #87
Adios

Adios

When I watched that video last night I thought about Schizophrenia. That delusion is so real to her, I’m more worried for her now than just wanting to mock.

Please get help Anna.

“Stay away from people who act like a victim in a problem they created”
Glenn. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-08-2018, 11:50 AM #88
Stiff Member

Stiff Member

Quote:
I guess only time will tell if I'm right (but if I'm wrong, I wont be coming back to this forum or watching Big Brother even!) Humans are boring, I have better things to think about and watch out for!
Yes, you'll be busy re-writing your story how this year wasn't good after all and how next year is the year
Well, thanks for small mercies, we won't have to be exposed to your theories for a while, well, until next year.
Twosugars is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-08-2018, 11:58 AM #89
Stiff Member

Stiff Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn. View Post
When I watched that video last night I thought about Schizophrenia. That delusion is so real to her, I’m more worried for her now than just wanting to mock.

Please get help Anna.
She won't. And if she is smart about it nobody else will either.
I have a friend with schizophrenia, tho his beliefs are nowhere near as elaborate as this. And with him it's other people who can be gods. He's is Hindu so there's no shortage of gods. I'm Shiva for example.
He's clever enough to share his theories with only selected few and even then only from time to time. He holds a job and functions as normal.
I tried reasoning with him, nothing works.
Old 23-08-2018, 12:07 PM #90

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
the little humans will have a giggle will they... wow get me on there now! i want to be a laughing stock!... you stupid fool!

As for twosugers, i should not bother to write to you as i know nothing i say will convince you to see the evidence i have... blind fools don't mind staying blind as they don't know what it is that they miss by not having true sight..

Did your freind have any evidence that he believed other people were gods... did your freind have the same belief for 5 years... the only thing that i can not get right is the date... that is the only thing that changes but it must be within 7 years or else i know that im wrong..

Dont you think that people laughed at the people who thought the world was round... don't you think people laughed at Darwin when he said we came from monkeys.... dont you think that people laughed at the guy who invented electricity or the light bulb... they thought it would never take off but they had evidence that it was the truth but fools like you were too busy comparing them to people with mental problems that they did not even bother to check the evidence that they had... or did not check to see if they really were like the people with mental problems... if i showed you a report from 10 doctors saying that i was fine... would that blow your theory away, or would you say that all the doctors were just wrong!

Your to busy mocking me... saying that my belief will change every week... welll it wont... it never has.... the only thing i dont know is the date... that does not mean that i wrong about everything... that fact that you think my story changes every week only proves how ignorant towards me and my past you really are!!!

**** off

Last edited by annabelindabee; 23-08-2018 at 12:25 PM.
Old 23-08-2018, 12:21 PM #91

Nobody laughed at the guy who invented the lightbulb... because he invented a lightbulb.

He didn't make claims about something that hasn't happened.
Old 23-08-2018, 12:40 PM #92

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsh. View Post
Nobody laughed at the guy who invented the lightbulb... because he invented a lightbulb.

He didn't make claims about something that hasn't happened.
It did not happen over night .... do you think it did LOL.. I saw a film about it... he needed to find a away to keep the light from shining without breaking the glass and there needs to be a constant flow of electricity, that does not just burn the wire and cut off the light.. or does not put the users life at danger... I saw the film... more effort than you know when in to it and his friends and family thought it would never take off... that light bubs wont work for more than 10mins, that they wont stay running or producing light for weeks or months at a time... they did not think everyone would fit wires into there home just to have light bulbs put into there house... he was a joke to people around him for months.. (maybe even longer) but he did it.. now we cant live without it!

Last edited by annabelindabee; 23-08-2018 at 12:44 PM.
Old 23-08-2018, 01:01 PM #93
Stiff Member

Stiff Member

Quote:
the little humans will have a giggle will they... wow get me on there now! i want to be a laughing stock!... you stupid fool!

As for twosugers, i should not bother to write to you as i know nothing i say will convince you to see the evidence i have... blind fools don't mind staying blind as they don't know what it is that they miss by not having true sight..

Did your freind have any evidence that he believed other people were gods... did your freind have the same belief for 5 years... the only thing that i can not get right is the date... that is the only thing that changes but it must be within 7 years or else i know that im wrong..

/../

Your to busy mocking me... saying that my belief will change every week... welll it wont... it never has.... the only thing i dont know is the date... that does not mean that i wrong about everything... that fact that you think my story changes every week only proves how ignorant towards me and my past you really are!!!

**** off
**** off? Charming!

My friend has held his beliefs for 15 years, honey, not your paltry 5.
He "knew" I was Shiva from the moment we met. And he has his "reasons". As stupid as yours, tbf.
Old 23-08-2018, 01:10 PM #94
Stiff Member

Stiff Member

Should ask Redway, our resident psychiatrist, to have a look at Anna.
Don't know enough about schizophrenia, but the two cases, of Anna and my friend, are both about gods. Anna is a god, my friend is surrounded by gods. In his case he is a mere mortal but gods are around him to protect him and guide him. Since it is fiction it doesn't work and his life has not got any better. His answer is that we test him. With Anna, it's all about not getting the date right.
Old 23-08-2018, 01:25 PM #95

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Yeah because you're gonna be taken highly serious on Big Brother aren't you, or anywhere for that matter.

Also stop calling people fools you might think you're god but you're not above forum rules

Last edited by Jordan.; 23-08-2018 at 01:31 PM.
Jordan. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-08-2018, 01:52 PM #96

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Quote:
the humans will have a giggle will they... wow get me on there now! i want to be a laughing stock!... you stupid fool!
Quote:
Yeah because you're gonna be taken highly serious on Big Brother aren't you, or anywhere for that matter.

Also stop calling people fools you might think you're god but you're not above forum rules
I am a serious person so yes... I will be taken seriously ... just like anyone who meets me face to face will see how serious and intelligent I am... the difference between the two is one will give me 1o mins of talk time the other will give me weeks of air time... I want a marathon not a sprint as I wont be able to say all the things i need to say in just 10 mins!

I'm sure the presenters on this morning show would do hours of research before having me on but the audience wont do that! Likewise big brother would do MANY More hours of research on each housemate... but I will have weeks of air time... people insulting me will help get ratings up MASSIVELY as some people will believe me... this will spark a chain that will be far greater than just a few threads on this forum... it will be GLOBEL!

And he is a fool because in one short sentence he asked a question and answered it all at the same time..

He said why don't you go on that show... Then siad how people will laugh at me.... And yes... I'm not stupid or mentally insane, I know people who hear my story for 10 mins will laugh at me as the evidence takes hours (days.. Weeks months...) to show not 10 mins...

I was saying hes a fool for asking me a question that answered the question in the same sentence...

It's like saying "if you want to be a singer why don't you just go to a gaga consert jump on the stage, grab her mic and start singing... It would be funny to see you get arressted!"

If you know the answer to a stupid question you become a fool to still ask it with the sole intention of trying to insult the other person who they must see as too stupid to be able to answer it!

And...
If you want to do somthing properly you have to take your time and wait for the right opportunity...

Last edited by annabelindabee; 23-08-2018 at 02:32 PM.
Old 23-08-2018, 02:32 PM #97
thesheriff443

thesheriff443

Quote:
By thinking that you are admitting that they are bullies.

I know they use mind games, I'm better than them at doing it.. but doing it when they really had no intention of putting me on the show... they only thing they have achieved is to piss me off.... I will make them regret this... no one can try to mess with my head and get away it! they need to show me more respect in future... but honestly I still think I have a chance of getting in...

I'm waiting for the rapture of the bride ... this means a sudden unexpected day where the woman is saved as raised up .. Only the father knows when... the father is Martin... maybe thats what the 5 year deal was... to ingor me for 5 years buts on a specific day, I will be helped but till then know-one can as I am the sacrifice... maybe that's why I could not attend the 2nd round of auditions because they are not allowed to help me till the feast of trumpets... most people believe that the rapture will happen on that day... maybe I wont here from them until then... then I will have only a few days to pack... I hate though how this is what must happen... its not fair!
Big brother does not care about its contestants, you are chosen on the basis that you can be manipulated and controlled in a way to get viewers.
thesheriff443 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-08-2018, 02:50 PM #98

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesheriff443 View Post
Big brother does not care about its contestants, you are chosen on the basis that you can be manipulated and controlled in a way to get viewers.
they want views and would do what they must to get that... that is why I want to be on there show... this is why I want to listen to there ideas and take there 'help!'

I know that they use manipulation to control... so I will just try to stay one step ahead of them... as I dont trust them with everything.... But at the same time I have confidence in there ability to promote and get an audience ... I don't mind holding a 'fool' card for a little while... Once I have the worlds attention this 'fool' card will be turned around...

In tarot reading the fool card is the joker... no one respects it... but you see it walk of a cliff in many images on this... This may seem like a bad thing for the joker... as he cant see where he is going or what may happen! others may laugh... but once hes off that cliff there's no going back... the card represents the unknowing... but also sudden change.. a change that no one around can forsee... the change that I hope to bring will end Christianity and bring about a new age of religion... that is reincarnation... so when the joker jumps of the cliff he dies... and then becomes something else... when this happens people will see that the jokes on them! not on me as I will have been changed into something else!

Last edited by annabelindabee; 23-08-2018 at 02:54 PM.
Old 23-08-2018, 03:08 PM #99

Quote:
It did not happen over night .... do you think it did LOL.. I saw a film about it... he needed to find a away to keep the light from shining without breaking the glass and there needs to be a constant flow of electricity, that does not just burn the wire and cut off the light.. or does not put the users life at danger... I saw the film... more effort than you know when in to it and his friends and family thought it would never take off... that light bubs wont work for more than 10mins, that they wont stay running or producing light for weeks or months at a time... they did not think everyone would fit wires into there home just to have light bulbs put into there house... he was a joke to people around him for months.. (maybe even longer) but he did it.. now we cant live without it!
I never said it happened overnight.

Working on an invention is not magic.

He didn't spend his life telling people he was going to make light his hands as he is god. He experimented and created something that actually exists.
Old 23-08-2018, 03:18 PM #100
thesheriff443

thesheriff443

Quote:
they want views and would do what they must to get that... that is why I want to be on there show... this is why I want to listen to there ideas and take there 'help!'

I know that they use manipulation to control... so I will just try to stay one step ahead of them... as I dont trust them with everything.... But at the same time I have confidence in there ability to promote and get an audience ... I don't mind holding a 'fool' card for a little while... Once I have the worlds attention this 'fool' card will be turned around...

In tarot reading the fool card is the joker... no one respects it... but you see it walk of a cliff in many images on this... This may seem like a bad thing for the joker... as he cant see where he is going or what may happen! others may laugh... but once hes off that cliff there's no going back... the card represents the unknowing... but also sudden change.. a change that no one around can forsee... the change that I hope to bring will end Christianity and bring about a new age of religion... that is reincarnation... so when the joker jumps of the cliff he dies... and then becomes something else... when this happens people will see that the jokes on them! not on me as I will have been changed into something else!
Would you be willing to let someone kill you? Do you believe that by being god you would con back?

Last edited by thesheriff443; 23-08-2018 at 03:18 PM.
thesheriff443 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
abluste, bb, btards, team