Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Reality TV Reality TV Show Discussion. Including Survivor, America's Next Top Model, RuPaul's Drag Race and The Only Way is Essex.

Old 11-01-2024, 11:28 AM #76

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusticgal View Post
Ash was just plain stupid getting talked in to going in the Dungeon....she trusted 2 people who tried to throw her under the bus then allowed them to do it again..
Exactly
Imagine being dumb enough to put yourself in the dungeon when the other players already suspect you of being a traitor , I mean I could see what she was trying to do....with the whole ' double bluff' angle, but you would want to stay under the radar and shift attention away as anything standing out is a bad look. But unfortunately Ash didn't realise Paul & Harry were setting her up .

Miles should have gone in the dungeon in her place,as nobody suspected him as a traitor. And he's quiet and just sits back . He was pushed into a corner and had to vote her out to protect himself.

I'm annoyed Paul's plan worked in his favour,but it was nice seeing Andrew get saved instead of him lmao ...as
Paul is way too cocky and he thinks he runs the castle
with his level of popularity. He's playing them all like a fiddle.

I really hope he slips up , his little facade around the round table was so transparent. I can't believe he's hoodwinked everyone. Well everyone except Zack & Jaz who I really hope stay . They're the 2 smartest and they don't follow the crowd.
Old 11-01-2024, 12:53 PM #77
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

…(..I think…)…it’s been a bit of a shake down for Paul anyway because he really expected to be the one who the group saved, as opposed to Andrew….he’d put so much faith himself in being voted ‘most popular’ and has fairly much felt in control because of that…but he’s been shaken out of that ‘comfort’ now and the idea has been planted for the group to watch him more carefully…Harry is the one that no one seems to have suspected yet, I don’t think anyone has seriously looked in his direction ….I think Miles might have had some round table attention in the past but I might be incorrect about that….

Last edited by Ammi; 11-01-2024 at 12:55 PM.
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-01-2024, 05:37 PM #78

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldHeart View Post
Exactly
Imagine being dumb enough to put yourself in the dungeon when the other players already suspect you of being a traitor , I mean I could see what she was trying to do....with the whole ' double bluff' angle, but you would want to stay under the radar and shift attention away as anything standing out is a bad look. But unfortunately Ash didn't realise Paul & Harry were setting her up .

Miles should have gone in the dungeon in her place,as nobody suspected him as a traitor. And he's quiet and just sits back . He was pushed into a corner and had to vote her out to protect himself.

I'm annoyed Paul's plan worked in his favour,but it was nice seeing Andrew get saved instead of him lmao ...as
Paul is way too cocky and he thinks he runs the castle
with his level of popularity. He's playing them all like a fiddle.

I really hope he slips up , his little facade around the round table was so transparent. I can't believe he's hoodwinked everyone. Well everyone except Zack & Jaz who I really hope stay . They're the 2 smartest and they don't follow the crowd.

He is extremely cocky….I’m dying to see them turn on him.
rusticgal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-01-2024, 08:15 PM #79
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

Finally they got one. I wonder who will be next?
Old 12-01-2024, 01:03 AM #80

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Surely Paul not getting murdered is a big give away he's a traitor, the other player's are too clueless & hopeless . It seems Zak & Jaz are the only ones who are onto Paul's game .
Old 12-01-2024, 02:07 AM #81
MVGGA

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

MVGGA

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I went from finding Zack annoying to actually wanting him to stay now , and Jaz is more outspoken now and he needs to stay aswell.

Paul would be pretty thick if he murders Jaz now , Jaz made it clear he had his suspicions about Paul . That would be Paul over playing his hand imo...and it's already bad enough he succeeded in his dungeon double bluff .
I hope that both Zack and Jaz stay.

And hopefully Anthony can keep grinding through as well.

And I agree with you that it wouldn't be smart for Paul to murder Jaz, but he does strike me as an impulsive player rather than a great tactician, I could see him murdering Jaz due to panicking that Jaz is saying his name to other people.

I've got to say btw that if I was in the game I would be highly suspicious of Ross and Charlotte, they keep ringleading Faithfuls to be eliminated, I would see that as massive Traitor like behaviour, I know that it would be wrong guesses, but they would be on my radar.

I think if I was one of the Faithfuls, these would be my prime suspects.

1. Paul - He is the only one who has any evidence to suggest that he is a Traitor, plus he does say stuff that I feel gives him away when talking to people imo, I honestly don't think that he'd be that hard to guess tbh.

2. Ross - Ross would be my second choice because of the Sonja elimination, he was the ringleader of her elimination, and I would not think that Sonja was a Traitor. And then add that he was one of the ringleaders of Johnny's elimination last night, that again would make me think that he is deliberately planting seeds to eliminate Faithfuls because he is a Traitor. I do wonder if some of the Faithfuls will unfortunately for them see it the same way as I would if I were a contestant.

3. Harry - I personally would note his general demeanor and the fact that he tried to target Zack to be banished, would make me suspicious of Harry because I wouldn't think that Zack is a Traitor for the most part (only his defense of Ash would make me slightly suspect him) but nothing like I would suspect with Harry, I just think it's easy to see what his strategy is imo.

4. Charlotte - I would be suspicious of Charlotte if I was in the game due to how shifty she can be, plus again she votes wrong 100% of the time, and tries to lead people down the wrong path in the banishment ceremonies, that would make me think suspect that she's doing that because she's a Traitor.

5. Dianne - There's two reasons why I would suspect Dianne.

1. Her outburst towards Anthony in episode 2 I think it was, at the banishment ceremony. It would make me highly suspicious that she's trying to set a Faithful up to be banished because she might be a Traitor.

And 2. Her cheering when Sonja revealed that she was a Faithful, it's clearly suspicious behaviour for obvious reasons.

Miles and Jaz I would have mild suspicion towards, but like with Zack it wouldn't be anything major like the other five.

Yet there are contestants throwing guesses at Johnny & Anthony.

What on Earth kind of clues make these people think of them two as being suspicious?

A very entertaining and dysfunctional year though.
Old 12-01-2024, 02:25 AM #82
MVGGA

Favourites (more):

MVGGA

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Surely Paul not getting murdered is a big give away he's a traitor, the other player's are too clueless & hopeless . It seems Zak & Jaz are the only ones who are onto Paul's game .
Tbf Anthony & Evie are suspicious of Paul to some extent as well.
Old 12-01-2024, 07:44 AM #83

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic Mock View Post
Tbf Anthony & Evie are suspicious of Paul to some extent as well.
Yeah but Evie will basically be a sheep in the end.

I think Anthony,Zak & Jaz know they have to tread carefully , as they don't want to draw attention to themselves.

I like how Jaz told some of them " Hey guys if I get murdered just remember I told you it's Paul " , just for that alone i want Jaz to stay ...as he's so clever.

And to respond to your other comments about Diane,Ross & Charlotte I 100% agree ,if I was in The game I would be suspicious of those 3 from the beginning especially Diane .

I can't believe people haven't twigged at her connection with Ross yet , they're not even discreet anymore about their little secret chats . One of the
players caught them leaving a room looking shifty ,but it
went over their head still .

Diane & Ross are orchestrating so much in there , if the traitors know what's good for them then they'd murder Diane or Charlotte, but I think Diane would be the best outcome ...as it will split up the alliance she has with Ross, they both have alot of influence . But I won't miss Charlotte either ,if they murder Tracy then it will be pointless .

I don't know where they're getting some clues from either , Johnny didn't even seem that guilty . He just was a competitive guy and he wanted to do well in the challenges. I hope this backfires on Harry ,I'm fed up of people seeing him as the innocent baby of the group .
Old 12-01-2024, 08:05 AM #84
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
…Paul has become such an obvious direction for the faithfuls to look toward in the round table but there still seems a lot of reluctance, doesn’t there…?…its strange because some are suspected because of the most simple thing…an expression they had or a single small action that didn't really indicate anything…or maybe how they said something or the timing of saying something etc…you know…it can be the smallest and simplest of things that cause someone to be suspected as a traitor…but was the real reason just because someone or a group didn’t warm to them/to their personality…because with Paul, he’s obviously very popular as a ‘likeable’ person so because of that, what is absolutely glaring and obvious …is just being completely side stepped…it really is great at showing the psychology of ‘group behaviour’….

…I did think in general though that last night’s episode wasn’t so riveting because the cliffhangers left the day before were just really badly thought out…we obviously knew Meg was going to be killed and Ash didn’t leave any clues or help point toward the others, which was disappointing…I wonder, are they going to replace Ash with another traitor….
Old 12-01-2024, 08:32 AM #85

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
…Paul has become such an obvious direction for the faithfuls to look toward in the round table but there still seems a lot of reluctance, doesn’t there…?…its strange because some are suspected because of the most simple thing…an expression they had or a single small action that didn't really indicate anything…or maybe how they said something or the timing of saying something etc…you know…it can be the smallest and simplest of things that cause someone to be suspected as a traitor…but was the real reason just because someone or a group didn’t warm to them/to their personality…because with Paul, he’s obviously very popular as a ‘likeable’ person so because of that, what is absolutely glaring and obvious …is just being completely side stepped…it really is great at showing the psychology of ‘group behaviour’….

…I did think in general though that last night’s episode wasn’t so riveting because the cliffhangers left the day before were just really badly thought out…we obviously knew Meg was going to be killed and Ash didn’t leave any clues or help point toward the others, which was disappointing…I wonder, are they going to replace Ash with another traitor….
I had to rewatch it this morning as I missed crucial bits as I was so tired & sleepy . Anthony & Zak have basically put targets on their backs now with their tone deaf squabbling . Players are turning on eachother rather than working together which is really frustrating and annoying to see.

Anthony spoke truths at the table about why Paul should be on their radar, but some people are still throwing accusations back at Anthony. They're not very bright.

Jaz is one of the best players , he's just calmly pointing out obvious facts about Paul whilst covering his back in a smart way with " if I get murdered remember what I say" . The only mistake was Jaz also confiding in Harry.

I know they get paranoid and they suspect the slightest of things , but the hold Paul has over the group is ridiculous.... it's looking them straight in the face but they won't accept it . The reason for going for Johnny didn't make sense either , he's been the same and hasn't acted strange at all .

I actually felt sorry for him. And the players acting all devastated that they've failed to vote another traitor out just makes me think what a bunch of dummies lol.

And Harry literally pulled a Wilf and left the table crying dramatically after he voted Johnny , which you would think would raise eyebrows with the faithfuls around the table that Harry could be up to something. They have fallen hook line and sinker for his little baby act .

I want Charlotte or Diane to get murdered ,but now thinking about it ....I'm worried it might put suspicion back onto Anthony .

Last edited by GoldHeart; 12-01-2024 at 08:40 AM.
GoldHeart is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-01-2024, 11:56 AM #86

Quote:

I know they are all thick....the Traitors get rid of the strongest.
rusticgal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-01-2024, 03:14 PM #87

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusticgal View Post
I know they are all thick....the Traitors get rid of the strongest.
Paul & Harry could both bend over and break wind in everyone's faces , and most of the players would still be convinced they're 'genuine faithfuls', and how there's no possible way they're lying . There's so much sucking up to Paul & mollycoddling of Harry .

I think Zak & Anthony are highly at risk now of being banished. They both need their heads knocking together, they're turning on eachother instead of working as a team.
Old 12-01-2024, 08:50 PM #88
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

I think they're on to
Spoiler:

Harry
. He gave the game away at the round table. I was screaming at him to shut up
Old 13-01-2024, 01:30 AM #89

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

I legit don't care anymore if the traitors win

Spoiler:

The faithfuls bar Jaz are too thick as cement. It was obvious Anthony wasn't a traitor, but they've been targeting him just because he's confident and has a serious personality.

They did the same thing with Johnny , another player who was also 100% genuine and both Johnny & Anthony put everything into the challenges aswell. both were strong assets to the team, and people felt threatened. Yet once they get rid of Anthony they all act gutted with "aww he was good at challenges aswell" , no sh1t sherlock .

Anthony had the best comeback "just let that sink in 8 -1 down ! " , which Claudia kindly confirmed. If i was Anthony i'd laugh at how wrong they've got it, as i hold my head high and give them a cheerful wave goodbye.

He tried to warn them, and they wouldn't listen . And Paul is staring them smack bang in the face, yet nobody wants to vote him and they refuse to believe he's a traitor except for Jaz who seems to be the only one with any brains in the game. But because he's on his own ... he has to strategically put Paul on the back burner now . Otherwise it would put Jaz himself in hot water.

The whole Poisonous chalice situation was laughable aswell , atleast 3 faithfuls walked past the library where Miles , Harry & Paul were whispering .. and nobody suspected or noticed a thing . Even when they sneaked off outside, again nobody twigged or put 2 & 2 together .

It looks like Diane is getting murdered, but with that cliffhanger .... i wonder if there's a twist and maybe she'll let someone else sip the chalice first. But we have to wait another 5 days to find out .

So yeah i have no concerns anymore ... if the faithfuls lose all the prize fund now lmao , they've handed it to Paul, Harry & Miles on a silver platter. They've made it so easy for the traitors, and the traitors are laughing in their faces . So they've only themselves to blame when they keep ripping eachother to bits, banishing faithful after faithful as they all get murdered and picked off 1 by 1 . They are the worst at clues and game playing.

I'm only rooting for Jaz now , most of the other players are too blind,dopey, hopeless , argumentative or dysfunctional to see what's in front of them.

If Paul , Harry & Miles actually get to the final and pull this off and WIN , it will be a picture to see ... as the remaining faithfuls sit there looking goofy and silly and feeling foolish with themselves LOL . And if Jaz makes it to the end fingers crossed, then he can say "i told you so guys" .

Last edited by GoldHeart; 13-01-2024 at 01:33 AM.
GoldHeart is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-01-2024, 02:17 AM #90
MVGGA

Favourites (more):

MVGGA

Favourites (more):

The Faithfuls were really ****ing dumb suspecting Anthony.

From their perspective they should be looking at Paul, Ross and Charlotte, they're the most suspicious players now that Diane might be getting murdered, from a Faithful's perspective anyway.
Old 13-01-2024, 04:24 AM #91

The Faithful are completely oblivious apart from Jaz really.

Paul infuriates me but ngl I'm rooting for him, he'd deserve to rob the money with such a terrible Faithful.

Spoiler:

REALLY hope Diane survives The Poisoned Chalice SOMEHOW! They made such a deal of her and Ross being Mum/Son it'd be a waste for them to not utilise that dynamic and implement it into the game - recruit Diane as a Traitor and don't tell Ross I say. Add another level of treachery!

Last edited by LaLaLand; 13-01-2024 at 04:27 AM.
LaLaLand is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-01-2024, 06:31 AM #92
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

…oh LaLa, that would be a treacherous twist, wouldn’t it…I hadn’t thought of that…I assumed that Diane would be going but they could create that choice of her staying as a Traitor…and that would work out well as they’re short one Traitor anyway from the four they had…

…Harry really is playing a great game I have to say and Paul is like the golden child and just generally seems above suspicion from most…it was so funny last night at how many people passed the library, saw the door open and saw the 3 traitors in there but just completely passed it all without comment……and way to go traitors, Diane is so strong in the tasks and helped add so much to the money pot with that last task so hmmmmmmm, what to do about that…oh yeah, well give her the chalice and send her home……such a crazy group of faithfuls…
Old 13-01-2024, 06:32 AM #93
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

…on a side note, I WANT Claudia’s red fingerless gloves, I love them….shes such a style-easta….
Old 13-01-2024, 08:04 AM #94
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

…oh, on another side note…Jaz’ story about his father having another family and wanting to win the money to help rebuild his family…so devastatingly heartbreaking….

Last edited by Ammi; 13-01-2024 at 08:05 AM.
Old 13-01-2024, 08:26 AM #95

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic Mock View Post
The Faithfuls were really ****ing dumb suspecting Anthony.

From their perspective they should be looking at Paul, Ross and Charlotte, they're the most suspicious players now that Diane might be getting murdered, from a Faithful's perspective anyway.
Did you read my spoiler message Mock ?.

And yeah Dumb and predictable,I knew they'd target Anthony. His name kept getting brought up. That roundtable was infuriating, they're just voting people they
dislike instead of actual suspicious people .

All they had on Anthony was how his behaviour supposedly changed since the platform,which is exactly the tired ridiculous narrative they pushed with Johnny aswell . Yet other players can dominate/ sway votes and influence votes ,and it goes over their heads. Thick as 2 short planks lmao .

I don't even like the 3 traitors , but good luck to them . As the faithfuls are so awful....they deserve the money pinched from under their eyes.

This year has the worst faithfuls , except for Jaz . He is on his own when it comes to logic....the poor guy. He's the only faithful I like.
Old 13-01-2024, 08:29 AM #96

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
…oh, on another side note…Jaz’ story about his father having another family and wanting to win the money to help rebuild his family…so devastatingly heartbreaking….
Ikr
He's also the smartest there aswell, it's ashame he can't win the whole show on his own. The other faithfuls are dragging him down .
Old 13-01-2024, 08:49 AM #97
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

…the voting on the round table is often very fragmented and spread out with so many names getting one vote or one or two votes because there doesn’t seem to be any behaviour studying…I mean, some of Paul’s recent behaviour has screamed TRAITOR but the group feeling is that he’s a nice guy so let’s keep him……he’s effortlessly killing them off one by one…mind you, Harry is playing the game so well because he’s barely come under any suspicion at all…as he said, he’s playing as if he’s a faithful….
Old 16-01-2024, 05:39 PM #98
🌈😈🌈👊🏾🌈👻🌈🫦🌈🔥🌈

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB14: Frenchy
🌈😈🌈👊🏾🌈👻🌈🫦🌈🔥🌈

Favourites (more):

Paul is an absolute sociopath.
Cannot stand the man.
Luckily he ain’t that smart and keeps making silly game moves
Hopefully he is gone next.
Harry is a little psycho sociopath too but seems to be playing the game better.

Wish they would get traitors that played the game smart like Amanda last season.
UserSince2005 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-01-2024, 06:28 PM #99

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by UserSince2005 View Post
Paul is an absolute sociopath.
Cannot stand the man.
Luckily he ain’t that smart and keeps making silly game moves
Hopefully he is gone next.
Harry is a little psycho sociopath too but seems to be playing the game better.

Wish they would get traitors that played the game smart like Amanda last season.
Amanda wasn't that smart,she let Wilf throw her under the bus and accepted defeat. She told him she'd strike him like a dragon ,but when it came to the crunch ....she just left.
Old 16-01-2024, 07:32 PM #100
🌈😈🌈👊🏾🌈👻🌈🫦🌈🔥🌈

Favourites (more):
🌈😈🌈👊🏾🌈👻🌈🫦🌈🔥🌈

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Amanda wasn't that smart,she let Wilf throw her under the bus and accepted defeat. She told him she'd strike him like a dragon ,but when it came to the crunch ....she just left.
Because she realised Wilf was a monster willing to swear on his kids to try and win. You can’t compete against plain dumb sociopaths
UserSince2005 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
traitors, uk