Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB7 Celebrity Big Brother 7 from 2010, which was won by Alex Reid.

Old 14-01-2010, 01:09 PM #26

Favourites:
X Factor 2009: Olly Murs
I'm a Celeb 2009: Gino D'Acampo

Favourites:

She dumped Jonas because hes 'too clingy' horrid girl .
ButterflyGirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-01-2010, 01:11 PM #27
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by InOne View Post
I wonder how much Katia got paid? She is on the totally wrong show if she wants the public to think better of her
I think €35k Joe

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-01-2010, 01:13 PM #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by abc123xyz View Post
Hi there,

Katiya is a friend of her friend and have met her on several occasions, I just want to take this opportunity to explain what she is really like because I find so many of the assumptions on this website about her disgusting, and shows how horribly natured British people, or at least internet users, are.

I have been watching every show so far, and I wouldn't say that she has been even unfairly represented - she doesn't get much airtime, except when the producers are gagging at the idea of a romantic drama.

So it just turns out you lot are eally bad judges of character, or perhaps simply just don't like pretty young girls.

One thing you need to realise about Katiya is that she is very shy. She knows she is pretty, but doesn't have confidence in what she says because she knows she is not the smartest. The last time I spoke to her was in a smoking area, I had to do most of the talking (just as I imagine those in the house do) and her contributions to conversations is mainly nervous laughter, but she does make an effort to joke and participate despite her apparent self consciousness.

She's a genuinely lovely, caring, innocent girl who really does have this child-like way about her in reality, she is not putting it on like many of you think, and a girl like Kat does not deserve any stick when she gets out.

As for her flirting with Basshunter, she is very flirtacious by nature and (obviously) very naive when it comes to attention from the opposite of sex. It seems to me that she had no intention of leading him on, in fact I think she did her utmost not to, but she found comfort in the house from someone her age (ish) who would actually want to talk to her.

Also another thing I keep reading is "why is she on the show, she's just milking it for the fame". Well I can tell you right now, this is not true. She found the fame really intimidating when it first broke out with Ronnie Wood. The reality is that she is in the show because she doesn't make much money from modelling and needs the cash.

Finally, I think she did really well when she stood up to the bullies and declared "I just want to be myself". I would love her to win it, she seems like the sweetest girl that is impossible to dislike - but websites like this show what a nasty, presumptious and spiteful lot the public can be.

Cheers for reading
she is the big brother house cum bucket and the fact she got into bed with a bloke she had known for a few days at max shows what she is capable of doing sexually...that and the fact she shagged an grandad rocker aged 62
informer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-01-2010, 01:13 PM #29
R.I.P Kerry x

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Patsy Kensit
Apprentice 2014: Roisin

R.I.P Kerry x

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Patsy Kensit
Apprentice 2014: Roisin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamhxo View Post
I think €35k Joe
She is clearly just doing it for the money, she got very very lucky.
Old 14-01-2010, 01:14 PM #30

shes a selfish little girl

nothing more
Robbie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-01-2010, 01:15 PM #31

i think she has so little going on her boring life she thinks sleeping with people is the key to being 'exciting'
Old 14-01-2010, 01:15 PM #32
Nothing in excess

Nothing in excess

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButterflyGirl View Post
This thread isn't about Vinnie though
Okay, I won't change the subject. I'm not even a fan of Katia, the Big Brother house is clearly the last place she should be, but all of this witchhunt business from the 'moral majority' makes my stomach turn. Even Katie Price got more sympathy on this forum during the last series of I'm a Celeb.

She has harmed neither you nor any of the other housemates and if we really want to get into the story of her affair with Ron Wood, she probably did his wife a favour by making her leave that lascivious old wife-beater.

Honestly... why the hate?
BB_Eye is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-01-2010, 01:17 PM #33

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BB_Eye View Post
Okay, I won't change the subject. I'm not even a fan of Katia, the Big Brother house is clearly the last place she should be, but all of this witchhunt business from the 'moral majority' makes my stomach turn. Even Katie Price got more sympathy on this forum during the last series of I'm a Celeb.

She has harmed neither you nor any of the other housemates and if we really want to get into the story of her affair with Ron Wood, she probably did his wife a favour by making her leave that lascivious old wife-beater.

Erm excuse me ,why are you targeting me ,i havent said any real offences words about her ,im just wondering why people are defending her for the way shes treated people .
Old 14-01-2010, 01:18 PM #34
Nothing in excess

Nothing in excess

Quote:
Erm excuse me ,why are you targeting me
Excuse me
Old 14-01-2010, 01:19 PM #35
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:

Well, that is pure truth about Jo being better off away from that rat! It still doesn't take away from the terrible pain and hurt that something like this causes to the injured party. I'm on no witch hunt but I just think it's a selfish and uncaring quality she obviously has.

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Old 14-01-2010, 01:24 PM #36

Quote:
Well, I suppose, the only reason we know her is because of what happened with her and Ronnie Wood and then when she went into the house the only "storyline" she's had is again about her and a man so It's like a pattern forming that she's only interesting when a man is involved, and not in a good way either. As I don't know her personally and I haven't seen any of her personnality besides where men are involved I'm afraid this is the only picture I have of her
yea i hear you on this... for me though its just an angle for big brother to muster up some ratings,and create villians and scape goats in the process,why is the same dim view not taken of jonas?he has a girl friend,he made a point of taking an interest in katia,yet he doesnt get tarred with the same brush...

i understand our view's are tainted by what we see.. i could say the ronnie wood and katia scenerio took place after a member of katia's family had passed away,ronnie found out his wife cheated on him and so they found solace in each others arms... not true in the slightest but as we dont know the in's and out's (innuendo not intended) is there really a need for such hate?
tintedshadow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-01-2010, 01:28 PM #37
Da Muthaflippin

Favourites (more):
UBB: Brian
BB11: Josie
Da Muthaflippin

Favourites (more):
UBB: Brian
BB11: Josie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tintedshadow View Post
yea i hear you on this... for me though its just an angle for big brother to muster up some ratings,and create villians and scape goats in the process,why is the same dim view not taken of jonas?he has a girl friend,he made a point of taking an interest in katia,yet he doesnt get tarred with the same brush...

i understand our view's are tainted by what we see.. i could say the ronnie wood and katia scenerio took place after a member of katia's family had passed away,ronnie found out his wife cheated on him and so they found solace in each others arms... not true in the slightest but as we dont know the in's and out's (innuendo not intended) is there really a need for such hate?
Agreed everything happens in a context and we dont this one
NettoSuperstar! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-01-2010, 01:29 PM #38
Nothing in excess

Nothing in excess

Quote:
Well, that is pure truth about Jo being better off away from that rat! It still doesn't take away from the terrible pain and hurt that something like this causes to the injured party. I'm on no witch hunt but I just think it's a selfish and uncaring quality she obviously has.
I agree she has been selfish and apathetic in a lot of what she has done. I just don't understand what makes her this series' biggest hate figure. Yes, there is a lot of validity to the claim that her fame was gained on the back of her selfishness, but I think it's worth bearing in mind that Celebrity Big Brother is the refuge of the mediocre and talentless.
Old 14-01-2010, 01:31 PM #39

Favourites:

Favourites:

But a 61 year old having a realtionship with a 20 year old.. just wrong.
Old 14-01-2010, 01:31 PM #40
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by tintedshadow View Post

Well, Again this Thread is about Katia hence why I was discussing Katia. You never asked me what my views on Jonas were but again automatically assumed that I didn't blame him at all.

Jonas said he was single, some girl in the Sun claimed to be his g/f, doesn't sound too convincing to me! Where as Katia said she had a b/f so we can take this as fact. However Jonas knowing she had a b/f should have stayed away and I do think he is very slimey and creepy.

I don't hate Katia as I don't know her so couldn't possibly hate her, but I don't find the qualitys in her personnalty that I've seen very appealing

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Old 14-01-2010, 01:33 PM #41

jo wood was hardly a good catch anyway...she was just some useless airhead bimbo from the 60's who bagged a rich rockstar..she is the modern day equivalent of a parasitic WAG
Old 14-01-2010, 01:36 PM #42
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I agree she has been selfish and apathetic in a lot of what she has done. I just don't understand what makes her this series' biggest hate figure. Yes, there is a lot of validity to the claim that her fame was gained on the back of her selfishness, but I think it's worth bearing in mind that Celebrity Big Brother is the refuge of the mediocre and talentless.
Well, for me anyway, it's because a very similar thing happened to my mother, that's why I like her least of the HMs. Alot of them in there have qualities that aren't likeable but I suppose people dislike the ones that strike more of a nerve with them.

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Old 14-01-2010, 01:43 PM #43

thanks for posting!
02ablake is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-01-2010, 10:04 PM #44
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by abc123xyz View Post
Hi there,

Katiya is a friend of her friend and have met her on several occasions, I just want to take this opportunity to explain what she is really like because I find so many of the assumptions on this website about her disgusting, and shows how horribly natured British people, or at least internet users, are.

I have been watching every show so far, and I wouldn't say that she has been even unfairly represented - she doesn't get much airtime, except when the producers are gagging at the idea of a romantic drama.

So it just turns out you lot are eally bad judges of character, or perhaps simply just don't like pretty young girls.

One thing you need to realise about Katiya is that she is very shy. She knows she is pretty, but doesn't have confidence in what she says because she knows she is not the smartest. The last time I spoke to her was in a smoking area, I had to do most of the talking (just as I imagine those in the house do) and her contributions to conversations is mainly nervous laughter, but she does make an effort to joke and participate despite her apparent self consciousness.

She's a genuinely lovely, caring, innocent girl who really does have this child-like way about her in reality, she is not putting it on like many of you think, and a girl like Kat does not deserve any stick when she gets out.

As for her flirting with Basshunter, she is very flirtacious by nature and (obviously) very naive when it comes to attention from the opposite of sex. It seems to me that she had no intention of leading him on, in fact I think she did her utmost not to, but she found comfort in the house from someone her age (ish) who would actually want to talk to her.

Also another thing I keep reading is "why is she on the show, she's just milking it for the fame". Well I can tell you right now, this is not true. She found the fame really intimidating when it first broke out with Ronnie Wood. The reality is that she is in the show because she doesn't make much money from modelling and needs the cash.

Finally, I think she did really well when she stood up to the bullies and declared "I just want to be myself". I would love her to win it, she seems like the sweetest girl that is impossible to dislike - but websites like this show what a nasty, presumptious and spiteful lot the public can be.

Cheers for reading
I certainly do agree with the bit about her finding comfort with someone of her own age - someone she felt relaxed and comfortable with! Unfortunately the forum is full of jealous girls who try and make a lot more of it!
WOMBAI is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-01-2010, 10:10 PM #45

It's Katia
BigBroFanHere is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-01-2010, 10:15 PM #46
User banned

User banned

Quote:
She dumped Jonas because hes 'too clingy' horrid girl .
She did the right thing! He is a user!
Old 14-01-2010, 10:16 PM #47
Banned

Favourites (more):
UBB: Nikki
BB11: Mario

Banned

Favourites (more):
UBB: Nikki
BB11: Mario

she has played him so much everyone is sick of her,And this will be proven on friday
Stacey. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-01-2010, 10:18 PM #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet View Post
get real folks the op cant even spell the lassies name right. its a troll.
fyi there are 2 spellings of this name: Katia and Katya. Both are correct as it is not originally an English name...
tanita is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-01-2010, 10:23 PM #49
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by informer View Post
she is the big brother house cum bucket and the fact she got into bed with a bloke she had known for a few days at max shows what she is capable of doing sexually...that and the fact she shagged an grandad rocker aged 62
You do know they didn't have sex don't you? A kiss and cuddle is not sex. Have you ever watched bb before - and seen the many hms sharing beds with each other. And by the way - Jonas did the same thing, and makes porno vids - don't hear you calling him names. Aren't you just a prude - living in the wrong decade - you belong in the 50s.
Old 14-01-2010, 10:43 PM #50

^^yeah.. i hate how people in here are all hating on her whilst they're sympathizing jonas whos heart's apparently been broken. ffs. if he really likes her.. he wouldn't rub that 'u're only here because of a public relationship' to her face and emabarrass her.

i might like katia in real life but not in big brother. if she stays i'll just dislike her more for clinging on jonas all the ****ing time.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
katia, katiya, truth