Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB7 Discuss what winner Pete Bennett, Glyn, Aisleyne, Nikki and the other BB7 housemates are doing now, and all that happened in Big Brother 7.

Old 19-06-2006, 11:10 PM #1

Default Let\'s all go in the garden and bitch about Ash!

How pathetic are these HM's? The girl has done nothing to them. Lea has to be the most 2 faced cow in the house. As for Nikki, none of the plastics like her anyway, will she ever learn?
GodisaGooner is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-06-2006, 11:11 PM #2

Lea is meant to be good friends with Ash and she sits out in the garden bitching about her, bang out that is.
Mike is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-06-2006, 11:12 PM #3
Banned

Banned

Exactly, i just posted in another thread, that when i saw them taking the beanbags to the garden, you just knew they were about to start a bitching session. Yet people think its Ash and Richard who are the bitches??? me not no???
rumanu is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-06-2006, 11:12 PM #4

How do none of the 'plastics' (stupid name-well it was created by richard) like Nikki? She is more in their group than in Richards! And i didnt know that Lea was bitching about Aisleyne. Well - if she was then good - Aisleyne is so sly and every time i see her i get more annoyed with her
xGemmax is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-06-2006, 11:14 PM #5
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by jem_stone16
How do none of the 'plastics' (stupid name-well it was created by richard) like Nikki? She is more in their group than in Richards! And i didnt know that Lea was bitching about Aisleyne. Well - if she was then good - Aisleyne is so sly and every time i see her i get more annoyed with her
Yes your right, Ashleyne is the sly one!! eventhough she is the one being slagged off by everyone in the garden. How sly is sheeee
Old 19-06-2006, 11:16 PM #6

Lea is sly if she is doing that because Aisleyne is her friend so youre right about that. But i also do think Aisleyne is sly the way she sat in the bedroom making digs about people then acts as if she is miss innocent - thats what i dont like - she bitches just as other people do.
Old 19-06-2006, 11:16 PM #7

The thing with Nikki though is her need to be in the "In crowd" and that is why she is quiet blind to the fact that they are mostly nasty people. Lea is very torn between the two gangs now and I think Lea potentially has alot of power...and only Imogen stands in her way. If she can get rid of Imogen I can imagine her being a very strong character in the house. Lea and Nikki are the two people who i think just want to be liked/loved and try really hard to get people liking them.

I think the longer people spend with Lisa and Imogen the worse they get...look at little innocent Glyn...not so innocent now is he, telling his sex rants and bitching as much as he does now.
GlitterEyes is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-06-2006, 11:17 PM #8

Quote:
Originally posted by jem_stone16
Lea is sly if she is doing that because Aisleyne is her friend so youre right about that. But i also do think Aisleyne is sly the way she sat in the bedroom making digs about people then acts as if she is miss innocent - thats what i dont like - she bitches just as other people do.
But she will also tell people to their faces and is brutally honest about what she thinks and has morals. Look how she stuck up for Susie. Great lass, she was the only one who bothered.
Old 19-06-2006, 11:18 PM #9

Quote:
Originally posted by GlitterEyes
The thing with Nikki though is her need to be in the "In crowd" and that is why she is quiet blind to the fact that they are mostly nasty people. Lea is very torn between the two gangs now and I think Lea potentially has alot of power...and only Imogen stands in her way. If she can get rid of Imogen I can imagine her being a very strong character in the house. Lea and Nikki are the two people who i think just want to be liked/loved and try really hard to get people liking them.

I think the longer people spend with Lisa and Imogen the worse they get...look at little innocent Glyn...not so innocent now is he, telling his sex rants and bitching as much as he does now.

You have a point.
Old 19-06-2006, 11:18 PM #10

Quote:

You cant blame that Imogen and Lisa! It has nothing to do with them - what comes out Of Glyns mouth is Glyns choice at the end of the day. And in what way have they influenced him to talk about sex all day? They have never talked about that as far as i know...its Lea who does that the most
Old 19-06-2006, 11:21 PM #11

Yeah you can the more time you hang about with the bad crowd you start getting like them. Plus when Glyn was talking condoms etc Lisa was there asking questions. Glyn has been mr nice guy in the frist few weeks then he starts handing around with foul mouth lisa and bitchy imogen...that MUST have an effect. He can't sit with them and not join in because he would feel out of the in crowd so he joins in to be with them.
Old 19-06-2006, 11:26 PM #12

yeah but no but yeah but no but yeah but no but...

lea is weak. she is pathetic. no back bone. if ash finds out she will punch lea in her boobs

abs is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-06-2006, 11:26 PM #13

I can't help but laugh because the way Nikki is going on about Pete and Ash she is clearly jealous, even the others are winding her up about it in the garden at the moment and she got a bit embarrased Lol.
Old 19-06-2006, 11:28 PM #14

yes I'd say Nikki has a touch of the green eyes monster. However if BB bring in two fit men, Nikki, I suspect will get over it.
Old 19-06-2006, 11:28 PM #15
Banned

Banned

Its getting to the point now, where the only hm's i like are Ash, Richard and pete. These nightly bitching sessions really piss me off.
Old 19-06-2006, 11:29 PM #16

But Nikki will then think because they said it that its true which is what I dislike about Nikki she should not let anyone elses opinions effect the way she thinks. When she was with Grace she hated Susie but then in the Dr she wasnt sure why and said she liked her. I find her entertaining but she needs to think for herself.
Old 19-06-2006, 11:32 PM #17

Quote:
Originally posted by rumanu
Its getting to the point now, where the only hm's i like are Ash, Richard and pete. These nightly bitching sessions really p**s me off.
Totally agree
cassie69 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-06-2006, 11:35 PM #18

Quote:
But Nikki will then think because they said it that its true which is what I dislike about Nikki she should not let anyone elses opinions effect the way she thinks. When she was with Grace she hated Susie but then in the Dr she wasnt sure why and said she liked her. I find her entertaining but she needs to think for herself.
It's make your mind up time Nikki!! Your a big girl now, do this for yourself! If only she could hear us!
cassie69 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-06-2006, 11:37 PM #19

She is very easily swayed aswell. One minute it was Grace is me me me then the next best buddies. I think Nikkis only genuine friend in there is Pete.
Old 19-06-2006, 11:58 PM #20

The others just sent Nikki into the bedroom to find out what Pete and Ash are doing and now shes just come back out to the garden to give them a report, all their doing is sleeping so i'm not sure what shes saying.
Old 20-06-2006, 12:02 AM #21

Lea is doing herself no favours at all tonight bitching about Pete and Ash, I think Lea doesn't like anyone getting close to pete at all. Look how she got rid of Lisa, then worked on Nikki, soon she will be telling Pete ash fancies him. There is soo much I want them to show on the highlights show but they always leave good bits out.
Old 20-06-2006, 12:10 AM #22
Banned

Banned

Nikki came out of the bedroom and starting taking the mickey out of Richard. They really all do hate him in there for some reason.
Old 20-06-2006, 12:28 AM #23

It could be because he is so patronising, thinks he knows best all the time, for some reason thinks he's so very funny and thinks he's some sort of sex god. It's so hypocritical that the person who created the name plastics is just that himself. Just the sound of his voice is enough to irritate. Theres only one thing worse than Richard and that's Ash & Richard together. Double eviction please BB and make it be them.
EmilyJ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-06-2006, 12:32 AM #24

He created plastic from mean girls and he is 100% right with the name plastic. They see him as the boring old person in the house and he hasn't bum licked anyone lol. Just because he takes the time to get to know people doesn't mean there is a reason behind it just means he likes to give people a chance and get to know them better unlike Grace, Imogen and gang didn't give any newbies the time of day.
Old 20-06-2006, 12:32 AM #25
Banned

Banned

I dont understand how Richard is Plastic, buy hey whatever, i just find Imogen, Mikey and Lisa a joke to be honest, nothing sensible ever comes out of their mouth. I agree that Richard is sometimes patronising, but he must find it hard not to when he's got people like Lisa, Mikey, Imogen and Nikki in the house. In my opinion he thinks he's right all the time, because he normally is.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
ash, bitch, garden, let's