Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB13 Big Brother 13 started June 5th 2012 on Channel 5, and was won by Luke A. Discuss here.

Old 30-07-2012, 11:17 AM #26

Favourites:
BB14: Dexter
BB13: Deana

Favourites:
BB14: Dexter

she is of her tree trunk of her trolly one sandwhich short of a picnic. the elevator dont go all the way to the top with that one.
she needs a shrink and a haircut though she looks like wurzel gummage maybe she could just swap heads
Old 30-07-2012, 11:27 AM #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizzy View Post
My kids are spoilt brats.....she is something else! haha
Also can we please move away from discussing her as if she were a child? She acts like one despite being 20...
I would bet my house and my right pinky finger she has a disorder of some description, thats how certain I am.
You a quite right about Caroline being an extremely immature adult. She's not the only one in the house however; I've heard several of them say they are in their early twenties and therefore should be exempt from acting with responsibility and left to enjoy endless 'fun'. The trouble is that a lot of the fun is nothing of the kind and ends up with Connor and Luke S forcing bared-teeth fake smiles.

The new touchstone is the word 'uncomfortable' as used by the younger housemates, it's used in a passive/aggressive way to suggest they are being bullied, when in fact; nothing could be further from the truth. It's so odd that by the age of twenty they've had years of being able to vote, have sex, join the army, do Jury Service and have babies and yet some of them still want the world to treat them with kid gloves.
halfacrown is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-07-2012, 11:30 AM #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angus View Post
LOL, god forbid anyone has a different opinion from yourself. At least I have based my opinion on watching the vile cow and her behaviour both inside and outside the house, unlike yourself judging an FM about whom you know absolutely nothing. I stand by every comment I have made about the OVER-PRIVILEGED, narcissistic cow - seems some are more easily fooled by her apparent self deprecation than others. She is a marginal human being because she lacks empathy, compassion and remorse for her actions. That is the persona I saw for the past 8 weeks and it's one she promotes and revels in.

If anyone is being harshly judgmental, marginally hysterical and extremely narrow it is you, my dear, about a person you know absolutely nothing about, ie ME You have based your own opinions of Caroline on the exact same 45 minutes of viewing as I have, so spare me your sanctimonious outrage and try very hard to get over yourself and get a grip. This is a game show revolving around popularity and all of us are entitled to whatever opinions we wish to hold about the contestants aka HMs
Thank you Angus,you speak for the majority who have had to witness her appalling behavior on BB and now outside,last night on bots,I found it uncomfortable to watch her..
dyfed is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-07-2012, 11:40 AM #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedAmber View Post
I am by no means a professional, but Caroline's eccentricities within the house while at times amusing, have become outright disturbing upon her eviction. She looks worse than a homeless person, choosing to go on camera with her trademark unkempt hair, dirty busted shoes and disheveled clothing. Weight gain aside, she still could've purchased clothes for her new girth if she is as wealthy as she claims. This girl seems disturbed. Any opinions?
I agree with everything you said,it says a lot about her so called privileged up bringing,where are the parents in all this, surely this isn't normal behavior,does anyone know anything about her family or where she comes from??
dyfed is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-07-2012, 11:46 AM #30
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

Quote:
Originally Posted by halfacrown View Post
You a quite right about Caroline being an extremely immature adult. She's not the only one in the house however; I've heard several of them say they are in their early twenties and therefore should be exempt from acting with responsibility and left to enjoy endless 'fun'. The trouble is that a lot of the fun is nothing of the kind and ends up with Connor and Luke S forcing bared-teeth fake smiles.

The new touchstone is the word 'uncomfortable' as used by the younger housemates, it's used in a passive/aggressive way to suggest they are being bullied, when in fact; nothing could be further from the truth. It's so odd that by the age of twenty they've had years of being able to vote, have sex, join the army, do Jury Service and have babies and yet some of them still want the world to treat them with kid gloves.
I agree, the default setting is 'i'm only' 19,20...So what? you are an adult you made a concious decision to go on BB ...
When they exhibit offensive/ obnoxious behaviour it is expected to be excused, yet if a HM 7or8 years their senior challenges them regarding their conduct they regress to infantile strops and tears ...Pathetic.
Yes caroline may have had a privileged upbringing, be articulate and expressive but she has zero emotional intelligence.
Everyone discusses how much the house changed them, how they learned things that helped them grow on reflection of their behaviour the way they reacted and interacted with others....
Caroline appears to have learnt nothing, she has the exact same 'don't care' attitude to everyone and everything she had when she entered the house, displays not one ounce of humility, is effectively an emotional void.
Old 30-07-2012, 11:59 AM #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizzy View Post
I agree, the default setting is 'i'm only' 19,20...So what? you are an adult you made a concious decision to go on BB ...
When they exhibit offensive/ obnoxious behaviour it is expected to be excused, yet if a HM 7or8 years their senior challenges them regarding their conduct they regress to infantile strops and tears ...Pathetic.
Yes caroline may have had a privileged upbringing, be articulate and expressive but she has zero emotional intelligence.
Everyone discusses how much the house changed them, how they learned things that helped them grow on reflection of their behaviour the way they reacted and interacted with others....
Caroline appears to have learnt nothing, she has the exact same 'don't care' attitude to everyone and everything she had when she entered the house, displays not one ounce of humility, is effectively an emotional void.
Yes and she's still defending herself and talking rubbish about Conner etc. However, at the moment the cameras are still rolling but I think she'll hit an emotional brick wall when she's faced with the aftermath of her performance on BB. She'll either throw all the spite at her parents or turn it back on herself.
Old 30-07-2012, 12:15 PM #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nedusa View Post
She is a sociopath , has no moral code and says and does whatever she wants. She observes none of the normal rules of decency when interacting on a social level.

She in my view has also displays some elements of ASPD (Antisocial Personality disorder) together with a touch of Psychopathy thrown in for good measure. All in all one seriously deranged individual who needs medical help, not paraded on National Television for entertainment .
This.

I think she has a personality disorder rather than all out mental.

Last edited by alex_front2; 30-07-2012 at 02:09 PM.
alex_front2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-07-2012, 12:51 PM #33

Aspergers, sociopath, borderline personality disorder, psychopath ... and the rest. I'm astounded we have so many medical professionals checking into TiBB.
EmptySouls is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-07-2012, 01:19 PM #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmptySouls View Post
Aspergers, sociopath, borderline personality disorder, psychopath ... and the rest. I'm astounded we have so many medical professionals checking into TiBB.
Sarcasm... really? Nothing to contribute then?
Old 30-07-2012, 01:42 PM #35

Quote:
Sarcasm... really? Nothing to contribute then?
As somebody with really strong experience of people with these conditions, I just think it ignorant to bandy labels so flippantly.
Old 30-07-2012, 01:46 PM #36
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

Quote:
As somebody with really strong experience of people with these conditions, I just think it ignorant to bandy labels so flippantly.
So you don't see it then? Thats fine.
Its just words on a forum, don't take it too personally.
Old 30-07-2012, 01:56 PM #37

Quote:
And so you use sarcasm cleverly to lift us all out of our ignorance? As you assume, perhaps, that you alone have 'strong experience of people with these conditions', might it not be more useful to share that experience?
Old 30-07-2012, 01:58 PM #38

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Mike ‘The Situation’

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Mike ‘The Situation’

of course she is

Continually liking -Adam-Luke A-Luke S-

Continually embarrassing themselves -Caroline-Becky-Scott-Ashleigh

Shame they are gone -Chris-Benidict-Lydia-Victoria-Shivonne-Lauren

Glad they are gone -Arron

wtf? -Conor
rayheartbliss is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-07-2012, 02:11 PM #39

I wonder if her friends warned her from appearing. Maybe this is why her parents were anti her appearance on BB.

I still think the producers knew exactly what they were doing when they picked her. She seemed OK for day 1 but her true nature gradually came to the fore from day 2 onwards.

HAving said that, given how anodyne humourless bland and generic so many girls are nowadays, Caroline is witty and charismatic.

Last edited by alex_front2; 30-07-2012 at 02:12 PM.
Old 30-07-2012, 02:17 PM #40

Quote:
And so you use sarcasm cleverly to lift us all out of our ignorance? As you assume, perhaps, that you alone have 'strong experience of people with these conditions', might it not be more useful to share that experience?
I have first hand experience, but am not a professional. Only a professional should make a call on labels like these thrown about so wild here. Personal opinion - I've seen nothing in anybody in the house to warrant such terms as are being suggested, but I'm not qualified. Is anybody on here? I don't assume to be the only one with experience. The only thing I do assume is from the comments I've read in this thread, most must be made through ignorance. People who don't understand what they are talking about. People who should perhaps do their research before throwing serious terms about. When you are that close to a subject matter, you soon learn not to treat it so light.
Old 30-07-2012, 02:23 PM #41
♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
BBUSA22: Janelle

♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
BBUSA22: Janelle

She's certainly not normal.

Spoiler:

reece(: is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-07-2012, 02:32 PM #42
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

Slightly eccentric in her dress sense and not the "norm" when it comes to her personal appearance and grooming, brattish, spoilt, selfish, insecure.

'put a bit of lippy on and run a brush through your hair, we are alcoholics, not savages'
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-07-2012, 03:03 PM #43

Quote:
I have first hand experience, but am not a professional. Only a professional should make a call on labels like these thrown about so wild here. Personal opinion - I've seen nothing in anybody in the house to warrant such terms as are being suggested, but I'm not qualified. Is anybody on here? I don't assume to be the only one with experience. The only thing I do assume is from the comments I've read in this thread, most must be made through ignorance. People who don't understand what they are talking about. People who should perhaps do their research before throwing serious terms about. When you are that close to a subject matter, you soon learn not to treat it so light.
Much of the discussion has been around whether Caroline's behaviour has been 'disturbed'. The OP used, not a medical term, but the colloquial 'mental' and indeed invited opinions from board members. I don't think you should dismiss everyone's views because they are not professionals, and you object to people’s terminology, especially on a board like this. Furthermore it's Caroline's behaviour itself that's caused concern in the first place, because it is so extreme.
Old 30-07-2012, 03:10 PM #44

Has she watched BB before?

What were her motivations? Not financial as her affluent parents fund her gap year lifestyle.
Old 30-07-2012, 04:26 PM #45

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Maggie Oliver
CBB20: Trisha Paytas

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Maggie Oliver
CBB20: Trisha Paytas

No she evan said her family are extreamly embarrased she went on there! She just wanted to go with it and thats what she did! She entertained us all and enjoyed her self!
Kyleedlin_97 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
caroline, mental