Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Interactive Archive Archive of previous forum games.

Old 02-03-2013, 11:10 PM #3726

Favourites:
BBUSA17: John

Favourites:

Lucas would have won. it would have happened.
Marc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 11:10 PM #3727
Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
CBB19: Kim Woodburn

Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
CBB19: Kim Woodburn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben View Post
No because they would have voted Lucas. Raph was never going to vote for me, neither was reece. Lol. I stated at one point to would probably be between those two.
They may have voted Lucas, they were 100% going to vote Mollie though.
Old 02-03-2013, 11:11 PM #3728

Favourites:

Favourites:

Anywho I feel bad for being rude but I feel like bleurghh and ill be over it tomorrow

Think ill stop hosting games now, a lot of effort and its never always going to be as good as I expect
Old 02-03-2013, 11:12 PM #3729
Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:
CBB2024: Marisha Wallace
BB2023: Yinrun

Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:

They were voting Mollie, but for the wrong reasons.

Like I said, it's done, I enjoyed the game, I played the best I could and played my part in making the game interesting. I wouldn't change a thing about the way I played, it got me runner-up and a final five that was made up entirely of the original lanakila tribe.

It's never too late to be who you once could have been...

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTVN

Anyway there's an explanation and I don't really appreciate your tone. It's very aggressive so I'm going to close this, sorry for killing the internet mate

Last edited by Benjamin; 02-03-2013 at 11:12 PM.
Benjamin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 11:19 PM #3730
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GypsyGoth View Post
And the Pub Quiz, also I think Shaun has half the votes coming from people who follow the game with ICB.

And the Photo Comp.
TiBB does the Apprentice too, though I put in a lot effort in the last one and was voted out midway through. Funnily enough two of the panelists were the hosts of this game

Me. I Am Salman is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 11:24 PM #3731

Favourites:

Favourites:

-didn't believe Ben and lee when I asked them 'who would win' in each finale scenario, I thought Ben was being sly but I now see that there was some sort of movement guaranteed to make her a winner regardless-
Old 02-03-2013, 11:27 PM #3732
Lee.

Favourites:
UBB: Brian

Lee.

Favourites:
UBB: Brian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc View Post
-didn't believe Ben and lee when I asked them 'who would win' in each finale scenario, I thought Ben was being sly but I now see that there was some sort of movement guaranteed to make her a winner regardless-
Did ben answer the same as me?
Old 02-03-2013, 11:27 PM #3733

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salman! View Post
TiBB does the Apprentice too, though I put in a lot effort in the last one and was voted out midway through. Funnily enough two of the panelists were the hosts of this game

I appreciated your efforts loads in this but you got yourself banned you boob, would have loved to see you make the merge

Last edited by Marc; 02-03-2013 at 11:27 PM.
Old 02-03-2013, 11:28 PM #3734

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee. View Post
Did ben answer the same as me?
Pretty much, Mollie or Lucas will win in any scenario
Old 02-03-2013, 11:29 PM #3735

Favourites:

Favourites:

Funnily enough Mollie was the only person who said there was no way Ben wouldn't win
Old 02-03-2013, 11:39 PM #3736
ZakJam <3~

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Zak
BBCanada 9: Victoria

ZakJam <3~

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raph View Post
James, I think we all fully appreciate what you brought to the game. Hopefully the post I made above of why we voted Mollie will make it clearer to you, and how it wasn't just a popularity contest thing. Also, Mollie winning represented a large proportion of the jury winning. So it's almost as if a bunch of people won. Also, Mollie did play the most honest game in her defense, aside from the rest that I posted above.

You're an amazing host though and if anything Mollie winning articulates the amount of interest the series sparked - so much so that there was a movement for a single person to win despite the controversy around it. You're such an epic host and you should do it again, provided you feel up to it, because it's honestly been the best TiBB game ever. Please dont feel down dude
Lee also played a very honest game, so I don't see how that's an argument for that. You have to see it from the hosts perspective though, where the person who's inactivity has literally become the running gag of the entire game wins, making it like the game is a joke to everybody. But thank you anyway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchkins View Post
Tbh you all had the opportunities to take Mollie out, and you didn't so you cant complain over her winning. Ben why didn't you take Lucas?

Also you don't need to be the most active/most competitive/most vocal to win a reality show or a game in general. Laying by and riding the coattails of others, whilst not being respected, is a legit way to get yourself further, and it has worked for others before
This is the thing, anyone who's talked to me in-depth about Survivor/BBUS knows that I champion a UTR strategy. My favourite winners use it and I've used it most the time in the games (that I've won tyty) Lee played an incredible, honest, UTR game, was active throughout and played a solid strategy. In fact, Mollie played an amazing UTR strategy in the first Survivor TiBB and had she won that time, I'd be pleased. This time her strategy really wasn't her own concious decision, and that's the frustrating part for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchkins View Post
As i said you don't need to post lots to be the most satisfactory winner. People vote for the winner on their own criteria, it happens on reality shows all the time, the person who has played the best game doesn't win.
When a host puts effort in the game, we'd like it if the people who win also put the same amount of effort in. I know that Mollie couldn't come on for certain reasons and I'm okay with that, but to have people award her for next to nothing and take it away from two very solid players is disheartening not only to the other players, but myself and Marc as hosts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidHoe View Post
Plenty of people have complimented your efforts.
True, and we're very grateful, but it's a bit backhanded when people award the person who's posted less than half of the person who came tenth

Quote:
Also can we just take note of Lee's great gameplay since nobody voted for her. She played a great game too, she stayed out of the backstabbing, held onto her idol until she needed it, was a strong player in the tribe challenges and made sure that she didn't create too many enemies. I honestly thought Lee had this win in the bag.
Yes. If I were voting I wouldn't be able to decide between you two. I love how you got down and dirty, but Lee made so few errors in the game, sat back and watched fur fly. Queen Lee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salman! View Post

I actually rooted for you and felt you kept getting put up for stupid reasons We both also said we wanted you to be there underdog in this but then you got banned you fanny.
LemonJam is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 11:44 PM #3737

Favourites:

Favourites:

We've concluded Salman is both a boob and a fanny.

Salman this is all your fault!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-03-2013, 11:49 PM #3738
ZakJam <3~

Favourites (more):

ZakJam <3~

Favourites (more):

on a lighter note, these were my ~pre game cast assessments~

Mollie proved last season to be a huge threat without having won many immunities or made big strategic plays and that just goes to show how much the social game plays into Survivor. If those who aren't well acquainted with Mollie are smart, they'll get rid of her as soon as possible. If they don't, they could find themselves overwhelmed by Mollie and her loyal friends.

Ben is the biggest threat out there with no doubt. He's great at challenges, very well liked and has proven time and time again that he's a ruthless player in these games. I think if the other contestants are wise enough, they'll eliminate him as soon as possible. However, if Ben can ride a wave of alliances and convince people to keep him in because he is a target then he'll be on an easy road to victory.

Lee is the dark horse in this game for me. She's smart, likeable and hard-working enough to win this game but she also has the great ability to slip under the radar. Last time she played she started very strong but began to cut ties to her alliance too early. I think if Lee has learnt from her previous mistakes she's a huge contender to win.

I'm on the fence about Lucas. I've got a feeling if Lucas doesn't form a strong alliance he might be out early. He has the potential to be a dark horse in this game and could potentially be very manipulative, but I'm not sure if he'll be able to outplay some of the other more cunning players.

reece is a recent fan of the show and I think reece will be a player who gets stuff done and make moves. At the same time, I think reece is a player who's likeable enough to coast through and make no enemies. If reece chooses to play too hard too fast and forget how likeable he is, I can imagine him hurting himself in the long run. He's a great contender to win though.

Raph will be a dominant player in this game, I have no doubt about that. He's charming and sweet but strategic enough to take down the competition. My only worry with Raph is how much time and effort he's going to put into the tasks. In some games I've seen him in it has been his downfall, but if he has solid enough alliances then I can see Raph winning the game.

I think everybody's going to underestimate Ariel. She's a superfan of the game, has strong loyalties to a handful of members and seems dedicated enough to get far. As a new member however, Ariel needs to step back from the game and work on building relationships with some people she doesn't know too well. If she can do this, she has a fighting chance at winning.

I don't think Drew will win only because I feel he has a lot going against him. He's a fairly new member, has openly told people about his alliance with Locke and isn't a fan of the show. However, I think what Drew does have going for him is that he comes across as very loyal. If people can see this trait in him, pick him up in their alliance and he manages to get to the end, he could be the underdog.

Jake has the likeability and activity factor to make it far in the game, but I don't think Jake will be able to make big strategic plays and he could be swept aside in the big picture. I do think however if he can get to the end with an alliance who've played hard, he could still be in with a shot just based on likeability alone.

Conor is a fairly long serving member of TiBB but self-admittedly he doesn't have many friendships. I do think however he can build bonds and be manipulative enough to get far in this game. He needs to get a good balance in the game because if he plays too hard or doesn't play at all, he'll be an early exit.

One of the players I'm most excited to have is Roy. Roy is ruthless and cunning and definitely smart enough to get to the end. My only qualm with Roy's chances of winning is his jury management. I can see Roy making promises he can't keep, pissing everyone off and getting few votes at the end. If Roy can manage to make a good balance of strategic and social game then he's got something going for him.

Unfortunately I don't think Salman will get too far. If Salman can observe enough, make a solid alliance and prove himself a trustworthy player then Salman can get far in this game. I'd love to see him overcome the big threats in the game and take the title, but I'm not sure if he has it in him. He could prove me wrong though!

Jon is extremely dedicated in forum games and for that reason alone I think he's a huge contender to win. He's smart and he's a fan which should help him, but Jon needs to build good relationships with the people he's playing with to make sure he can bank the jury votes at the end. I'm almost certain he'll get far, but I'm not very certain that he'll win.

Josiah's game completely depends on if he's able to form the right alliance with the right people. My big question mark with Josiah is that I'm not sure he's going to be completely honest like he usually is or if he's going to be more devious. I'm inclined to think if he can get to the end having played a good honest game, he could be an underdog and take the title.

Locke has allies that he'll let everybody know about. However, Locke desperatley needs to look outside of his friendships to make alliances with people otherwise people will clock onto him and remove him fast. I don't think Locke will play particularly strategically, but he has proven to be hard working, smart and likeable enough, so who knows, maybe this time he can take the crown.

I don't think Ryan will make it far in this game purely because of how little known he is around the forum. All I know of him is that he likes football and supported Speidi? I'm not even sure. He could prove me completely wrong and be a much better player than anybody predicts, but for now I honestly don't think he has what it takes.

a lot of them are very accurate tbh
Old 02-03-2013, 11:54 PM #3739
User banned

User banned

I was talking about TiBB does the Apprentice
Old 02-03-2013, 11:59 PM #3740
ZakJam <3~

Favourites (more):

ZakJam <3~

Favourites (more):

...i know I rooted for you then as well

I'm just a bit obsessed with you tbh Salman :\
Old 02-03-2013, 11:59 PM #3741
Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:

Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:

I have to say, it was a very strong cast tbh. Of all the games I have played, this by far required the most effort to stay in the game and talk people out of eliminating me. The final 9 were all contenders for the win at one point and the game could have gone so many ways.

Spoiler:

Quote:

Anyway there's an explanation and I don't really appreciate your tone. It's very aggressive so I'm going to close this, sorry for killing the internet mate

Old 03-03-2013, 12:01 AM #3742
User banned

User banned

Old 03-03-2013, 12:02 AM #3743

Favourites:

Favourites:

Salman marry me.
Old 03-03-2013, 12:03 AM #3744

Favourites:

Favourites:

I've got to say I'm very happy with the cast and Ariel you're beautiful. Drew Reece Ariel you've all been great additions to TiBB games, thanks for playing
Old 03-03-2013, 12:06 AM #3745
Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:

Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:

Yeah, reece, Drew and Ariel have been great editions. It was nice to be in a game with players I've never played with before.

Reece and Ariel it was great to work alongside you and get to know you better. Drew although I never formed an alliance with you, it was good to see you play, you were a strong player.

Spoiler:

Quote:

Last edited by Benjamin; 03-03-2013 at 12:06 AM.
Old 03-03-2013, 12:09 AM #3746

Favourites:

Favourites:

Also big thanks to Ryan57 for being such a massive addition to this game
Old 03-03-2013, 12:11 AM #3747
Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:

Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:

I want to host The Mole again, lol. Damn giving it to you.

Spoiler:

Quote:

Old 03-03-2013, 12:12 AM #3748
Texas Forever

Favourites (more):
BB18: Raph
BB17: Andy

Texas Forever

Favourites (more):
BB18: Raph
BB17: Andy

Quote:
I've got to say I'm very happy with the cast and Ariel you're beautiful. Drew Reece Ariel you've all been great additions to TiBB games, thanks for playing
Quote:
Yeah, reece, Drew and Ariel have been great editions. It was nice to be in a game with players I've never played with before.

Reece and Ariel it was great to work alongside you and get to know you better. Drew although I never formed an alliance with you, it was good to see you play, you were a strong player.
Thank you both i'v really really enjoyed myself
Drew. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 12:13 AM #3749
xo

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Dani
Survivor 34: Andrea

xo

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Dani
Survivor 34: Andrea

I need to be in more forum games
i was in the apprentice and got 7th i think, i was crushed when i got fired LOL
mhm
Old 03-03-2013, 12:15 AM #3750
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Salman marry me.
Sorry I disagree with interracial relationships.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
outlast, outplay, outwit