Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB11 Celebrity Big Brother 11 on Channel 5, shown January 2013. Discuss here.

Old 23-01-2013, 11:36 PM #1

Default Speidi were absolutely being bullied at times in the house

Liam on BBOTS and the audience there agreed.

Speidi were being marginalised and made to feel like unwanted. That's a form of psychological bullying. That's why Spencer said he empathises with minorities now.

That's also why Tricia had to say "we're not bad people" before giving them pillows. She felt guilty because she had reason to feel guilty. She as good as admitted it with that comment.

Only people who hate Speidi would deny that they were being bullied or try and trivialise it. Most reasonable people would aknowledge it.
The Penguin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-01-2013, 11:40 PM #2
-

-

They were made to feel unwanted because they done the same with the HM's in the first place. It's like people think that they are both sinless angels, when infact they give as good as they get.
Jake. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-01-2013, 11:44 PM #3
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Harry
User banned

Favourites (more):

Oh please not another bully thread, its getting boring. If you are thinking Speidi are being bullied then I am afraid you must have a white stick and a big fliffy dog.
sampvt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-01-2013, 11:46 PM #4
-

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by sampvt View Post
Oh please not another bully thread, its getting boring. If you are thinking Speidi are being bullied then I am afraid you must have a white stick and a big fliffy dog.
One of your posts which I 100% agree with
Old 23-01-2013, 11:54 PM #5
♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
BBUSA22: Janelle

♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
BBUSA22: Janelle

The HMs are trying to portray Speidi as the big bad wolves but they only give as good as they get.

Spoiler:

reece(: is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-01-2013, 11:54 PM #6
Get it? Got it? Good!

Get it? Got it? Good!

Bullied my arse!

Any treatment they have received that they don't like is entirely their own doing. They went in there being ignorant, rude & unfriendly & acted like complete arseholes. Do you really think everyone should have been lovely to them at all times?!? Act like a dick, get treated like a dick
Old 24-01-2013, 12:07 AM #7

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Fern Britton
BB2023: Olivia

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Fern Britton
BB2023: Olivia

Yeah, i was extremely impressed with the way Liam put his points across on BBBOTS tonight! Well done that lad.

You had your typical Rylan 'celeb' supporter Daniella Westbrook, singing Rylan's praises while trying to make Speidi out to be the Devil incarnate!
I don't know about you but i don't tend to hold the opinions of so called celebs who are best known as "that idiot girl who burnt her septum away doing huge amounts of coke with Brian 'The Chav King' Harvey" in too high regard!

Liam, on the other hand, came across very well and made some very valid observations about the way the rest of the house had treated Speidi and the fact that Rylan was revelling in the marginalisation of Spencer and Heidi and looked very comfortable as the self-appointed leader of the witch-hunt, stoking the fire at every available opportunity. Rylan really isn't a very nice person at all and Razor has been just as bad, acting like Rylan's thug sidekick.

Emma did quite well at pulling Tricia up on a few things she was totally contradicting herself on too. Tricia was lost for words a few times. She had a lot more to say about Speidi once they weren't there to defend themselves. It's only to be expected with a nobody like Tricia though!

Even if Speidi don't win (which sadly i don't think they will) i'd love their final triumph to be them outlasting Razor. I think Razor sees himself as a possible outright winner and if not then he'll be expecting to come second after Rylan at the very least. I think he's in for a shock !
JTM45 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-01-2013, 12:11 AM #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamingGalah! View Post
Bullied my arse!

Any treatment they have received that they don't like is entirely their own doing. They went in there being ignorant, rude & unfriendly & acted like complete arseholes. Do you really think everyone should have been lovely to them at all times?!? Act like a dick, get treated like a dick
Couldn't have put it better myself. I honestly thought this was a tongue in cheek thread.
Trasadkel1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-01-2013, 12:11 AM #9
User banned

Favourites (more):
User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTM45 View Post
Yeah, i was extremely impressed with the way Liam put his points across on BBBOTS tonight! Well done that lad.

You had your typical Rylan 'celeb' supporter Daniella Westbrook, singing Rylan's praises while trying to make Speidi out to be the Devil incarnate!
I don't know about you but i don't tend to hold the opinions of so called celebs who are best known as "that idiot girl who burnt her septum away doing huge amounts of coke with Brian 'The Chav King' Harvey" in too high regard!

Liam, on the other hand, came across very well and made some very valid observations about the way the rest of the house had treated Speidi and the fact that Rylan was revelling in the marginalisation of Spencer and Heidi and looked very comfortable as the self-appointed leader of the witch-hunt, stoking the fire at every available opportunity. Rylan really isn't a very nice person at all and Razor has been just as bad, acting like Rylan's thug sidekick.

Emma did quite well at pulling Tricia up on a few things she was totally contradicting herself on too. Tricia was lost for words a few times. She had a lot more to say about Speidi once they weren't there to defend themselves. It's only to be expected with a nobody like Tricia though!

Even if Speidi don't win (which sadly i don't think they will) i'd love their final triumph to be them outlasting Razor. I think Razor sees himself as a possible outright winner and if not then he'll be expecting to come second after Rylan at the very least. I think he's in for a shock !
sampvt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-01-2013, 12:13 AM #10
Stellar all-star line up

Favourites (more):
BB18: Raph
BBCanada 5: Karen

Stellar all-star line up

Favourites (more):
BB18: Raph
BBCanada 5: Karen

Two wrongs don't make a right, people. People bullying can be being bullied at the same time, that doesn't change the fact.
Old 24-01-2013, 12:15 AM #11
Get it? Got it? Good!

Get it? Got it? Good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tregard View Post
Two wrongs don't make a right, people. People bullying can be being bullied at the same time, that doesn't change the fact.
So Speidi are bullies too then? But it's only wrong if Speidi are bullied?? Glad we have sorted that...
Old 24-01-2013, 02:50 AM #12
His blood is bad.

Favourites (more):
BBUSA21: Kathryn
BBUSA20: Brett

His blood is bad.

Favourites (more):
BBUSA21: Kathryn
BBUSA20: Brett

Speidi are my favourite housemates, but to even suggest that they were bullied is stupid
Old 24-01-2013, 07:05 AM #13
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTM45 View Post

Well thought out post nicely put across, I don't think they have been bullied though, they have taken everthing that has been dished out on the chin, and laughed it off, unlike Rylan and Razor they have not let the house get under their skin.

Last edited by Cherie; 24-01-2013 at 07:06 AM.
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-01-2013, 07:28 AM #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by sampvt View Post
Spot on...!!!!
Totally agree !!!
Speidi supporters are getting desperate..!!!
rocket is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-01-2013, 07:30 AM #15

Favourites:
BB14: Dexter
BB13: Deana

Favourites:
BB14: Dexter
BB13: Deana

they made them selves outcasts. lets not ride the silly train lol. no one has been bullied
there is no victims in that war just casualties of ego lol
Old 24-01-2013, 07:32 AM #16

Karl they are my favorite's too they have carried this show and no I dont think anyone's been bullied.
Patricia4 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-01-2013, 07:35 AM #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by smeagol View Post
they made them selves outcasts. lets not ride the silly train lol. no one has been bullied
there is no victims in that war just casualties of ego lol
This
Old 24-01-2013, 07:51 AM #18

Heidi and Spencer have said they hate all their housemates. their housemates can react to this by either sucking up and hoping they change their minds, or writing them off and carrying on. Not bullying at all. Rude, ignorant, selfish and vindictive behaviour is not endearing and has consequences.
it's intriguing how since day 1, heidi and spencer have realised that an awkward, hostile environment is one in which they can shine and monpolise airtime as it makes others shut down, for fear of coming across negatively if they let loose. This immediaely makes people boring or villains, and Heidi and Spencer are welll-versed at this. This is why since Day 1 they have encouraged factions, going on about "us and them" when in the basement, encouraging the basement guys to not do tasks that would help the people upstairs, warning Lacey against "jealous" older female housemates and turning people against Ryan over lettergate. This all makes conflict the theme of big brother, which they make sure they are central to. There have clearly been a fair few positive, fun in-jokes and moments with other housemates that have thus not fitted into the edited cut. Rylan, seeking the limelight, has tried to take them on and just looks an idiot, not a bully. They are much more intersting villains than he is a hero.
optimisticcynic is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-01-2013, 08:59 AM #19
User banned

User banned

They're not being bullied but they're absolutely 100% being targeted
Me. I Am Salman is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-01-2013, 09:02 AM #20
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JH95 View Post
They were made to feel unwanted because they done the same with the HM's in the first place. It's like people think that they are both sinless angels, when infact they give as good as they get.
they did nothing in the first place except segregate themselves, which does not warrant bitching, lying and throwing personal insults which those crappy bores did for most of the day.

Last edited by Me. I Am Salman; 24-01-2013 at 09:03 AM.
Me. I Am Salman is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-01-2013, 09:19 AM #21
thesheriff443

thesheriff443

take this as fact!
all you speidi supporter's, in the real world speidi would not p*ss on you lot if you where burning!.

rylan and speidi have been drama queen's, the wanker's are the producer's for giving us a crap line up yet again.
thesheriff443 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-01-2013, 09:22 AM #22
Got any chocolate?

Favourites (more):
CBB14: Gary
CBB 11: Speidi
Got any chocolate?

Favourites (more):
CBB14: Gary
CBB 11: Speidi

They haven't been bullied!

Don't buy the sun!!
Gillian-73 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-01-2013, 09:27 AM #23

This bullying stuff is just absolute bull****.
Josy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-01-2013, 09:34 AM #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
Liam on BBOTS and the audience there agreed.

Speidi were being marginalised and made to feel like unwanted. That's a form of psychological bullying. That's why Spencer said he empathises with minorities now.

That's also why Tricia had to say "we're not bad people" before giving them pillows. She felt guilty because she had reason to feel guilty. She as good as admitted it with that comment.

Only people who hate Speidi would deny that they were being bullied or try and trivialise it. Most reasonable people would aknowledge it.
Lovely post.
Top Penguin dude.
You have a kind heart.
Skumbag is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-01-2013, 09:37 AM #25
-

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salman! View Post
they did nothing in the first place except segregate themselves, which does not warrant bitching, lying and throwing personal insults which those crappy bores did for most of the day.
Oh ok, so its wrong for everyone to bitch but with Speidi it's fine?

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
absolutely, bullied, house, speidi, times