Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

ThisisBigBrother Lobby This is where new members can make their first post and introduce themselves to the board!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 23-02-2014, 04:21 PM #1

Default Hiya everyone!

Hiya guys -

Haven't been on here in absolutely ages, must be at least 6 months - it's great to see some old members still here as well as a load of new ones! Hope you've all been well, looking forward to posting a bit more now! I'm at university at the moment studying English and, although it's a full time course, I'm literally in about 5 hours a week and spend the rest of my time watching netflix, reading and going out most nights I'm so far into my overdraft it hurts, but I'm really enjoying it!

Quite a few things have distracted me from the forums over the past year! Obviously uni is one of them, and I'm still in the process of losing weight, I've managed to lose 7 stone so far and only have another stone now before I'm at my perfect weight for my height, but obviously the uni lifestyle is making that so hard to get to! Netflix has taken over my life too - I'm so excited for the new series of Orange is the New Black, I think I watched the whole first series in one sitting whilst munching through a box of dry coco pops!

Anyway, glad to be back and hopefully I'll catch up with some people that I used to speak to a lot!
Lewis. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
hiya