Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB13 Celebrity Big Brother 2014 (CBB13) shown January 2014 was won by Jim Davidson.

Discuss here.

Closed Thread

Old 06-01-2014, 12:43 AM #476

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Fern Britton
BB2023: Olivia

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel-lewis-1985 View Post
Hes Christian and that's how he feels so...
Christianity and ignorance often seem to go hand in hand.

The warning thing was obviously C5 covering their asses in case of any negative feedback. They probably love the fact that he said it because they know that it's highly likely to bring more attention to the show. No press is bad press kinda' thing!
Old 06-01-2014, 12:43 AM #477
♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
BBUSA22: Janelle

♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
BBUSA22: Janelle

Nice to see Jack educating everyone

Spoiler:

Old 06-01-2014, 12:44 AM #478
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by reece(: View Post
lol hes not even educating himself with his hypocritcal nonsense
Old 06-01-2014, 12:44 AM #479
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Harry
User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by reece(: View Post
Not everyone sadly. There are still some of us that have opinions and views that cant and wont be swayed by a war and peace posting.
Old 06-01-2014, 12:45 AM #480

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by the truth View Post
and a straight person can have gay sex and still be straight. so what? everyones different, but according to you no one chooses to do anything and anyone who suggests we have sexual choices is a homophobe and should be banned from an opinion? insane
I said no one chooses their sexuality which is a fact & I never called anyone a homophobe I said it's ignorant to think otherwise, bye now.
Old 06-01-2014, 12:45 AM #481
Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTM45 View Post

The warning thing was obviously C5 covering their asses in case of any negative feedback. They probably love the fact that he said it because they know that it's highly likely to bring more attention to the show. No press is bad press kinda' thing!
Now that could be seen as religious intolerance and if you was on Big Brother you would get into trouble for that, do you think that is fair? I wouldn't as you are only expressing your opinion.

KRO!
Old 06-01-2014, 12:46 AM #482

To be fair, he wasn't even given an official warning and was only told that his views are potentially extremely offensive to many (and rightly so). Totally justified, IMO.
Old 06-01-2014, 12:48 AM #483

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjamin View Post
He was asked in fairness.
He wasn't actually asked his opinion he just came out with "That ain’t normal" and went from there.
Old 06-01-2014, 12:48 AM #484
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan. View Post
I said no one chooses their sexuality which is a fact & I never called anyone a homophobe I said it's ignorant to think otherwise, bye now.
nothing is a fact and youre trying to speak for the whole world again which is nonsense

incodentally this legend who is now being destroyed for simply answering a question with a genuine answer has donated millions to charities including struggling kids and disabled people. actions speak louder than words
Old 06-01-2014, 12:49 AM #485

Favourites (more):
BB14: Dan
The Apprentice 2013: Alex

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTM45 View Post

I think you'll find most organised religions are intolerant to what they don't deem to be "normal",not just Christianity!!! Evander's viewpoint would get alot of support at the local Mosque too??
Old 06-01-2014, 12:50 AM #486
oh fack off

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

oh fack off

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by sampvt View Post
Jack don't top yourself son. A lot of people are getting on at you because you talk like a middle aged psychiatrist, but in truth your only just back from a paper round and some people have a hard time taking advice from a young and inexperienced lad. Don't despair, you will be understood one day but you need to shorten your posts, I am growing a beard reading your retorts.
In all honesty Sam I'm really bored of these petty, juvenile digs at my age which for a start are actually factually incorrect, but they're also pretty unnecessary. For a man of your age I thought you'd be able to refrain from engaging in such needless behaviour. Why you can't reply to my posts without feeling the need to insult me is beyond me to tell you the truth, you ask and expect people to respect people that are older than them yet you are always the one that throws digs at me? I'm tired of it to be honest, you should be above that. But oh well.

And plenty of other people in this thread and on this forum seem to understand me and the terminology I use, so...

Quote:
lol hes not even educating himself with his hypocritcal nonsense
And you're not educating anyone let alone yourself by refusing to read what has been pointed out to you on several occasions now - Evander was not given a warning. And I have at no point in this thread said that the conversation they had should have been 'banned' or not broadcast, in fact I've said the opposite. So stop trying to make out otherwise.
Old 06-01-2014, 12:50 AM #487
User banned

User banned

Quote:
He wasn't actually asked his opinion he just came out with "That ain’t normal" and went from there.
she started the discussion , he was asked about gay people in sport and how more should come out as gay and she said its normal ....was hesupposed to sit there like a dummy and say nothing? she was having a go at him yesterday for not talking ........now he does talk and gives a genuine opinion to continue the chat , hes destroyed for it. if she has the right to say homosexuality is natural and fine, why doesnt he have the right to say he doesnt agree?
Old 06-01-2014, 12:51 AM #488
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_ View Post
In all honesty Sam I'm really bored of these petty, juvenile digs at my age which for a start are actually factually incorrect, but they're also pretty unnecessary. For a man of your age I thought you'd be able to refrain from engaging in such needless behaviour. Why you can't reply to my posts without feeling the need to insult me is beyond me to tell you the truth, you ask and expect people to respect people that are older than them yet you are always the one that throws digs at me? I'm tired of it to be honest, you should be above that. But oh well.

And plenty of other people in this thread and on this forum seem to understand me and the terminology I use, so...

And you're not educating anyone let alone yourself by refusing to read what has been pointed out to you on several occasions now - Evander was not given a warning. And I have at no point in this thread said that the conversation they had should have been 'banned' or not broadcast, in fact I've said the opposite. So stop trying to make out otherwise.
of course he was warned? what are you on about?
Old 06-01-2014, 12:51 AM #489

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Do I not get an apology for your misinterpretation of my opinion??
Old 06-01-2014, 12:51 AM #490
User banned

Favourites (more):
User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
nothing is a fact and youre trying to speak for the whole world again which is nonsense

incodentally this legend who is now being destroyed for simply answering a question with a genuine answer has donated millions to charities including struggling kids and disabled people. actions speak louder than words
Ah but has he donated to gay rights or greenpeace, that's the question. Come on, he offered a personal view that was not aimed at anyone, he simply engaged in a convo with a friend and probably forgot the cameras were on him but one thing strikes me......did she not allow him to fry himself. Surely she should have said, stop there, this might get you into hot water or did she want that to happen. It is a game after all and he is a big player.
Old 06-01-2014, 12:51 AM #491
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanbon View Post
I think you'll find most organised religions are intolerant to what they don't deem to be "normal",not just Christianity!!! Evander's viewpoint would get alot of support at the local Mosque too??
generalizing about billions of Christians is just as bad as generalzing about all gay people
Old 06-01-2014, 12:52 AM #492
oh fack off

Favourites (more):

oh fack off

Favourites (more):

Quote:
of course he was warned? what are you on about?
wtf no he wasn't and I've now explained this to you twice, why are you not reading what I'm posting?

Read this post back and tell me he was given a formal warning, because he wasn't. That's it. No discussion to be had;

http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/foru...&postcount=475

Last edited by Jack_; 06-01-2014 at 12:53 AM.
Old 06-01-2014, 12:53 AM #493
User banned

Favourites (more):
User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:

Sorry if I am wrong but didn't you say that you were a teenager last year around 17 or something. Please correct me but you don't age 10 years in 12 months.
Old 06-01-2014, 12:55 AM #494
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Ah but has he donated to gay rights or greenpeace, that's the question. Come on, he offered a personal view that was not aimed at anyone, he simply engaged in a convo with a friend and probably forgot the cameras were on him but one thing strikes me......did she not allow him to fry himself. Surely she should have said, stop there, this might get you into hot water or did she want that to happen. It is a game after all and he is a big player.
she played him.....she was always going to.....she stared the chat , she did say oh we betetr not carry on the chat, but that was probably to make her look good. its all been done before. shed throw her granny under the bus for fame and fortune. she was exactly the same on the apprentice ruthless controlling manipulative disingenuous...notice how shes tried to humiliate him already in a few subtler ways....you dont speak much, take your clothes off....then the moment he starts talking she ignores him.....why did she even begin this random discussion about gay people?
Old 06-01-2014, 12:55 AM #495

Quote:
Sorry if I am wrong but didn't you say that you were a teenager last year around 17 or something. Please correct me but you don't age 10 years in 12 months.
Young as he is Jack's a damn site more clued up on sexuality than you, clearly.
Old 06-01-2014, 12:56 AM #496
User banned

Favourites (more):
User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
wtf no he wasn't and I've now explained this to you twice, why are you not reading what I'm posting?

Read this post back and tell me he was given a formal warning, because he wasn't. That's it. No discussion to be had;

watched it but they didn't air the whole interview or telling off so they could have missed the warning off and did it to save his face. who knows, none of us do so we must agree that in the face of no evidence, its a stalemate.
Old 06-01-2014, 12:56 AM #497
User banned

User banned

Quote:

Yes he was warned Ive read what youve said and youre wrong. I dont care how many times you repeat it
no discussion to be had.
Old 06-01-2014, 12:57 AM #498
oh fack off

Favourites (more):

oh fack off

Favourites (more):

Quote:
You've just said I'm almost back from my paper round and I'm afraid kids these days have them at around 13/14, I'm almost 19, so...five years is quite a difference.

But whatever, just continue to bypass all the perfectly valid points I pose to you and instead choose to insult me because of my age (as if that could ever determine who is right or wrong in a certain debate anyway lol), it's really petty. And actually if I were to do the same thing to you you would be up in arms about it, so...
Old 06-01-2014, 12:57 AM #499
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redway View Post
Young as he is Jack's a damn site more clued up on sexuality than you, clearly.
clued up or brainwashed by the latest PC fads? my guess is the latter
Old 06-01-2014, 12:57 AM #500

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanbon View Post
I think you'll find most organised religions are intolerant to what they don't deem to be "normal",not just Christianity!!! Evander's viewpoint would get a lot of support at the local Mosque too??
Yeah, i probably should have said 'religion' instead of narrowing it down to just the Christians!
I think Buddhism is the exception but many, myself included, wouldn't class Buddhism as a religion as much as a set of beliefs to live your life by.

Religions as a whole are responsible for so much that's wrong in the World today. I would imagine Evander's opinions probably stem from a religious background which is a very sad thing.
Closed Thread

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
convo, defence, evander, gays, luisa