Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB13 Celebrity Big Brother 2014 (CBB13) shown January 2014 was won by Jim Davidson.

Discuss here.

Old 17-01-2014, 02:06 PM #26
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamingGalah! View Post
Oh Chuff, you have fallen for Linda's trick!

All Jim did was suggest a reason as to why she dislikes him so much, simply saying it may be to do with what happened in Frank Carson's dressing room. He didn't mention her husband, SHE brought him up & then twisted it into Jim mentioning him! Then runs to the bedroom sobbing to soak up all the sympathy! I can't believe you fell for it Chuff...
Actually you're the one falling for Jim's trick. He knew exactly what he was doing, he knew that Linda would know what he was getting at, and he knew how she would react. It was cold and calculated and seriously disgusting.
Old 17-01-2014, 02:08 PM #27
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchkins View Post
And WHY does she always have to try and facilitate other girls in the house to agree with her? as soon as Jim made that comment to Luisa about the husband (which Luisa originally didnt seem phased by at all) Linda had to keep Asking Luisa, i cant believe he said that, how do you feel about him saying that, and all this rubbish to get others to turn against him..
Luisa i dont even think minded the comment until Linda made it way worse than it originally was and completely overexaggerated it to the others
Luisa wasn't that concerned because it wasn't about her ****ing husband and she didn't even know who Frank Carson was. You must be taking a piss.

Last edited by Macie Lightfoot; 17-01-2014 at 02:26 PM.
Macie Lightfoot is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-01-2014, 02:24 PM #28

Quote:
Oh Chuff, you have fallen for Linda's trick!

All Jim did was suggest a reason as to why she dislikes him so much, simply saying it may be to do with what happened in Frank Carson's dressing room. He didn't mention her husband, SHE brought him up & then twisted it into Jim mentioning him! Then runs to the bedroom sobbing to soak up all the sympathy! I can't believe you fell for it Chuff...
Perfect answer.
Bojangles is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-01-2014, 02:31 PM #29
Get it? Got it? Good!

Get it? Got it? Good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by troynuncdicit View Post
Actually you're the one falling for Jim's trick. He knew exactly what he was doing, he knew that Linda would know what he was getting at, and he knew how she would react. It was cold and calculated and seriously disgusting.
Not at all. Yes he knew it would be a dig at Linda, but she is the one who since they entered the house has been goading him for an argument, no doubt waiting for him to bring up the incident, just so she could turn it round & use it as amunition against Jim. SHE is the one who mentioned her husband & then gleefully got all all the symapthy from the fallout...
Old 17-01-2014, 02:34 PM #30

Didn't Jim say in the diary room when he was taking all that flack from Linda.Revenge is a dish best served cold.Well done Jim.
Bojangles is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-01-2014, 02:35 PM #31
You know my methods

You know my methods

She seemed to think because her husband was dead he had a magic power that his nameth could not be uttered?

Like He who Shall not be named
LeatherTrumpet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-01-2014, 02:36 PM #32
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Not at all. Yes he knew it would be a dig at Linda, but she is the one who since they entered the house has been goading him for an argument, no doubt waiting for him to bring up the incident, just so she could turn it round & use it as amunition against Jim. SHE is the one who mentioned her husband & then gleefully got all all the symapthy from the fallout...
And she deserves all the sympathy she is getting tbh. Jim didn't need to explicitly say "Linda's husband" but they both knew what he was getting at mentioning the dressing room. Again, it's Jim with a small comment to wind someone else up and then he scurries away to avoid the argument.
Old 17-01-2014, 02:41 PM #33
Get it? Got it? Good!

Get it? Got it? Good!

Quote:
And she deserves all the sympathy she is getting tbh. Jim didn't need to explicitly say "Linda's husband" but they both knew what he was getting at mentioning the dressing room. Again, it's Jim with a small comment to wind someone else up and then he scurries away to avoid the argument.
What about Linda's constant comments winding up Jim? He has done well to last as long as he has without biting back! Linda WANTED the sympathy, she knew full well if she kept pushing Jim he would bring it up & it worked...

And no, I don't think she deserves any sympathy! All Jim did was bring up the reason why she hates him & that is true. He didn't tell anyone else about what happened or mention her husband at all, Linda was the only one that knew that, but SHE had to mention it involved her husband...
Old 17-01-2014, 02:48 PM #34
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Harry
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Harry

The silly bitch threw her own poor dead husband under a bus by bringing his name and thieving past up on national TV. I bet his family are fuming at the bag lady, whoops, it wont be long till shes back to taking in washing to get by. every time I see her I cant get that image of that old cow on the benefits program that was quoted in the tabloids. Now we know why she is on skid row while her sisters are reasonably well off but avoid her.
sampvt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-01-2014, 03:19 PM #35
Get it? Got it? Good!

Get it? Got it? Good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sampvt View Post
The silly bitch threw her own poor dead husband under a bus by bringing his name and thieving past up on national TV. I bet his family are fuming at the bag lady, whoops, it wont be long till shes back to taking in washing to get by. every time I see her I cant get that image of that old cow on the benefits program that was quoted in the tabloids. Now we know why she is on skid row while her sisters are reasonably well off but avoid her.
Old 17-01-2014, 03:22 PM #36

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Quote:
So why did SHE tell people he was on about her dead husband? she could just have easily said "I don't know what the hells he's talking about" SHE opened that even wider,there was no reason for her to say anything really ,was there? Did she actually finish what she started and tell the hms what happened? no.

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-01-2014, 04:58 PM #37

Favourites:
CBB15: Perez Hilton

Favourites:
CBB15: Perez Hilton

Quote:
The only reason it's being talked about so much is because Linda manipulatively acted like a total victim until she had her bed full of acolytes, then then the tears vanished and she got stuck into bitching about something else. People are saying that they don't know why people don't see through Jim. Why can't they see through Linda? She has been nasty and spiteful towards Jim the whole time and he's human too - it must have got him down. I'd have been gutted if anyone did that to me. Every time he walks anywhere near her, she's bitching about him. She says he's a mysogynist, but she seems to have a very low opinion of the opposite sex herself. She has been trying to get housemates onto her side and creating a very unpleasant atmosphere in the house, which is at least partly responsible for Jim's high nominations and her lack of them.

What her late husband did was wrong, but why blow it into some enormous drama when it's mentioned? Why didn't she just admit that her husband had done something wrong a long time ago and leave it at that? Because she is orchestrating this whole thing out of a vindictive, spiteful and malicious vendetta against him caused by her inability to just put personal feelings aside, avoid him, and try to jog along together in the house for the sake of everyone else.

I'd far prefer to keep Jim in the house instead of her, regardless of his past history. He at least has been upfront about his alcohol problems and has admitted from the start that he's a mysogynist who's having to hide aspects of his personality in the house. Like most other people who go in there. I wish Linda would hide more of her personality. She's horrible.

Last edited by Seraphim; 17-01-2014 at 05:04 PM.
Seraphim is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-01-2014, 05:01 PM #38
Get it? Got it? Good!

Get it? Got it? Good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraphim View Post
The only reason it's being talked about so much is because Linda manipulatively acted like a total victim until she had her bed full of acolytes, then then the tears vanished and she got stuck into bitching about something else. People are saying that they don't know why people don't see through Jim. Why can't they see through Linda. She has been nasty and spiteful towards Jim the whole time and he's human too - it must have got him down. I'd have been gutted if anyone did that to me. Every time he walks anywhere near her, she's bitching about him. She says he's a mysogynist, but she seems to have a very low opinion of the opposite sex herself. She has been trying to get housemates onto her side and creating a very unpleasant atmosphere in the house, which is at least partly responsible for Jim's high nominations and her lack of them.

What her late husband did was wrong, but why blow it into some enormous drama when it's mentioned? Why didn't she just admit that her husband had done something wrong a long time ago and leave it at that? Because she is orchestrating this whole thing out of a vindictive, spiteful and malicious vendetta against him caused by her inability to just put personal feelings aside, avoid him, and try to jog along together in the house for the sake of everyone else.

I'd far prefer to keep Jim in the house instead of her, regardless of his past history. He at least has been upfront about his alcohol problems and has admitted from the start that he's a mysogynist who's having to hide aspects of his personality in the house. Like most other people who go in there. I wish Linda would hide more of her personality. She's horrible.
Old 17-01-2014, 05:07 PM #39

Favourites (more):
CBB 13: Dappy
BBUSA15: McCrae

Favourites (more):
BBUSA15: McCrae

All she had to do was say she didn't have a clue what he was talking about.

a) that would have made him look worse than he already did
b) It would have defelected everything, as who was "Freddie" Carson?
All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.
Jezzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-01-2014, 05:15 PM #40
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

..no matter how bitter she's been acting toward Jim, whatever she has said has been about him, not another member of his family and least of all a deceased one...he could have retaliated in the same vein as her, which he sometimes has anyway but bringing attention to what her husband did, was totally crossing the line and I think he knows that...nothing she has said deserved that particular cruelty....and it's very telling of someone who would do that because even in the worst of angers, most people wouldn't because it oversteps anything that is acceptable...
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-01-2014, 05:20 PM #41
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

That's true. Jim never mentioned Linda dead husband. He only mentioned Freddie Carson . Linda has selective hearing. Jim never called her an asshole either.

Last edited by Vanessa; 17-01-2014 at 05:20 PM. Reason: ason
Vanessa is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-01-2014, 05:22 PM #42

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
..no matter how bitter she's been acting toward Jim, whatever she has said has been about him, not another member of his family and least of all a deceased one...he could have retaliated in the same vein as her, which he sometimes has anyway but bringing attention to what her husband did, was totally crossing the line and I think he knows that...nothing she has said deserved that particular cruelty....and it's very telling of someone who would do that because even in the worst of angers, most people wouldn't because it oversteps anything that is acceptable...
Great post.
jet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-01-2014, 05:25 PM #43
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
He never mentioned her husbad, Ammi. It was Linda who twisted his words.
Old 17-01-2014, 05:43 PM #44
Get it? Got it? Good!

Get it? Got it? Good!

Perhaps Linda should have told Jim why she hates him then? Then he wouldn't have had to try & guess... Silly bitch.
Old 17-01-2014, 05:45 PM #45
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Perhaps Linda should have told Jim why she hates him then? Then he wouldn't have had to try & guess... Silly bitch.
Now she's saying she doesn't hate him. That woman drives me mad!
Old 17-01-2014, 05:49 PM #46
Germyle

Favourites (more):
BB16: Cristian

Germyle

Favourites (more):
BB16: Cristian

Because he is the bigger man lol.
Linda will never suck in her pride and just apologise to jim before he does because she isn't like that. Linda is really really coocoo in the head when it comes to this jim siutation.

That arguement yesterday, Jim doesnt even want to argue and she automatically accuses him of saying something 'linda arsehole' which he never said.

Fact is Linda knows what shes doing, and shes trying to get a sympathy vote as she knows thats the only way she will succeed in that house.
R.I.P her husband and all that but he didnt even bring up her dead husband?

All this milking b.s from linda is fast making her my least liked housemate.

Gerrout

Last edited by Jemal; 17-01-2014 at 05:50 PM.
Jemal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-01-2014, 05:51 PM #47
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jemal View Post
Linda will never suck in her pride and just apologise to jim before he does because she isn't like that. Linda is really really coocoo in the head when it comes to this jim siutation.

That arguement yesterday, Jim doesnt even want to argue and she automatically accuses him of saying something 'linda arsehole' which he never said.

Fact is Linda knows what shes doing, and shes trying to get a sympathy vote as she knows thats the only way she will succeed in that house.

Linda will never ever say sorry to Jim. Even if she's in the wrong. Not going to happen.
Old 17-01-2014, 06:15 PM #48
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jemal View Post

Really good post, I personally have no sympathy whatsoever for Linda as to this, that is not my way usually but she would literally try the patience of a Saint.

She hasn't said 'yet' things as to the bad side of Jim's life or brought people in from Jim's past life, my guess is however that is exactly what she wants to do.
However she needs him to have a good drink and then for him to really fly off the handle and yell at her, she then gets her stage to fire all the venom she has against him inside.
She would likelythen throw every bit of his dirty laundry at him no matter who was present.

She is totally vile, rotten woman in my view,full of bitterness.
My own thought would be she is using this to gain a belated revenge for Jim having something to do with her husband being in court for his actions.
Clearly there was a massive blow up between likely her ,her husband and Jim and she has never forgiven or forgotten any of it, no matter the wrong her husband did.

Jim mentioned Frank Carson and his dressing room, she was the one who flooded out she knew what he meant and she maybe also thought this was her chance to get Jim to really blow his top now.
She was the one who then drew the most attention to the rest of it following Jim's Frank Carson comment.

Again she refused to take Jim to one side and try to talk it through, he even asked her too but no she would not.
She nearly got what she wanted as to this but in the end Jim denied her the stage she needs to fulfil her real agenda by not blowing hs top.
She must be really smouldering inside even more now.
joeysteele is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-01-2014, 06:16 PM #49
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeysteele View Post
Really good post, I personally have no sympathy whatsoever for Linda as to this, that is not my way usually but she would literally try the patience of a Saint.

She hasn't said 'yet' things as to the bad side of Jim's life or brought people in from Jim's past life, my guess is however that is exactly what she wants to do.
However she needs him to have a good drink and then for him to really fly off the handle and yell at her, she then gets her stage to fire all the venom she has against him inside.
She would likelythen throw every bit of his dirty laundry at him no matter who was present.

She is totally vile, rotten woman in my view,full of bitterness.
My own thought would be she is using this to gain a belated revenge for Jim having something to do with her husband being in court for his actions.
Clearly there was a massive blow up between likely her ,her husband and Jim and she has never forgiven or forgotten any of it, no matter the wrong her husband did.

Jim mentioned Frank Carson and his dressing room, she was the one who flooded out she knew what he meant and she maybe also thought this was her chance to get Jim to really blow his top now.
She was the one who then drew the most attention to the rest of it following Jim's Frank Carson comment.

Again she refused to take Jim to one side and try to talk it through, he even asked her too but no she would not.
She nearly got what she wanted as to this but in the end Jim denied her the stage she needs to fulfil her real agenda by not blowing hs top.
She must be really smouldering inside even more now.
She's such a drama queen.
Old 17-01-2014, 06:20 PM #50
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanessa View Post
She's such a drama queen.
She is horrible Vanessa and I don't say that lightly. She gets more bitter and twisted near every highlights.
joeysteele is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bigger, jim, man