Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB14 Celebrity Big Brother 2014 (CBB14) was shown in August and September 2014, and was won by Gary Busey. Discuss the series and housemates here.

- - - - - - - - - -

Old 06-09-2014, 10:41 AM #26
Marc

Favourites (more):
BB10: Marcus
BB6: Science

Marc

Favourites (more):
BB10: Marcus
BB6: Science

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfromhx02 View Post
It is very clear what Gary is like.I've seen it with my own eyes several times, it doesn't need the housemates lying to me when they come out for me to see it.

I've seen Gary be clearly nasty and abusive several times, seen him stare nastily and heard him say some very nasty things himself.

And Gary has clearly maipulated some conversations and often wins arguments and the underhand threat to Dee saying " It's nomination time again"

these things imply intelligence and certainly do not appear to come from some one who is brain damaged.

It has already been shown clearly on 2 or 3 occasions how rude and nasty Gary is.

1. When Gary stared across at Stephanie like a stalker with a scary stare while she was under the covers trying her best to hide from him and have some privacy.

2. When he said to George "No way, buddie" and showed he has no tolerance towards others human mistakes

3. When he told Dee "It's nomination time again soon," or words to that effect which was an obvious threat, and clearly not the action or thought pattern, far too clever and a sneaky under hand threat for some one who is too brain damaged.
Babayaro. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 10:51 AM #27

Favourites:
CBB14: Gary
CBB 13: Ollie Locke

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
I agree with this. The HM's could definitely be kinder and more patient with Gary, but the fact that they aren't doesn't mean we should always make excuses for him or see him as always in the right. It can't be that pleasant for him in there, but I believe he knows what he's doing. He's playing the game and playing it well imo.
No one is saying he is always right. Similarly no one can point at any clear evidence of any wrong doing. A lot of what he says for instance is clearly misinterpreted and misquoted by other housemates. If he talks to dee in the garden when they are both seated nearby she represents that as 'being cornered by him.' I think they are projecting a lot of their own rudeness onto him. Even Edele who is one of the quieter housemates was quite put out because she couldn't understand how she could possibly get as many nominations as Gary as if he is some kind of lesser being. Its like the lord of the flies in there and its disturbing to watch.

“I am thrilled to be alive at time when humanity is pushing against the limits of understanding. Even better, we may eventually discover that there are no limits.”
― Richard Dawkins
jaxie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 02:24 PM #28
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThriceShy View Post
There has been a lot of talk tonight about how these things we hear about Gary must be true and the housemates wouldn't be lying.

But we know that housemates have lied about Gary. We saw Dee with our own eyes on the live feed go out in the garden and start a confrontation with Gary and then go into the rest of the house and claim that gary "cornered" her.

Why should we believe a word they say unless we are shown it in the highlights show?
theyre bullies and pathological bigoted liars.....lauren lied about him bumping her, she actually jumped in his bed drunk? noddy (p ricci) lied when he said gary had been rude to lauren (same incident same lie) james lies every second of his life, dee lies all the time, as we know from the £13000, edele is a sheep who follows the crowd....audley is allright
the truth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 02:26 PM #29
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxie View Post
No one is saying he is always right. Similarly no one can point at any clear evidence of any wrong doing. A lot of what he says for instance is clearly misinterpreted and misquoted by other housemates. If he talks to dee in the garden when they are both seated nearby she represents that as 'being cornered by him.' I think they are projecting a lot of their own rudeness onto him. Even Edele who is one of the quieter housemates was quite put out because she couldn't understand how she could possibly get as many nominations as Gary as if he is some kind of lesser being. Its like the lord of the flies in there and its disturbing to watch.
agreed. its the worst bullying in BB history...100 times worse even than denise welsh bullying michael madsen, shilpa being bullied or even dirk benedict being bullied and laughed at because of his cancer causing impotence and his previous drinking problem etc we english are horrible people, thank God I left the country
Old 06-09-2014, 02:28 PM #30

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by the truth View Post
agreed. its the worst bullying in BB history...100 times worse even than denise welsh bullying michael madsen, shilpa being bullied or even dirk benedict being bullied and laughed at because of his cancer causing impotence and his previous drinking problem etc we english are horrible people, thank God I left the country
I'm pretty sure that Shilpa being bullied was much worse than this apparent 'bullying'
Old 06-09-2014, 02:32 PM #31
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiamPRW View Post
I'm pretty sure that Shilpa being bullied was much worse than this apparent 'bullying'
no youre not and it was not. youre simply saying that to sound caring....and failing in the process. was shilpa half deaf, 70 years old, braind damaged? erm no. Do you even know what that pitiful shilpa argument was about?
Old 06-09-2014, 02:33 PM #32
Keyser Suze

Keyser Suze

Quote:
Shilpa has nothing to do with this, however, as you have brought that up. BB intervened there with her, she also had three blokes helping her deal, Dirk, who himself was getting grief, Jerome and Ian. Also that was a different channel, and they dealt with that in their own way, doesn't mean it makes Gary being bullied any the less. I expect Ofcom have had as many if not more complaints re this BB.

"Live for today because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come" - Author unknown
Suze is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 02:34 PM #33

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by the truth View Post
no youre not and it was not. youre simply saying that to sound caring....and failing in the process. was shilpa half deaf, 70 years old, braind damaged? erm no. Do you even know what that pitiful shilpa argument was about?
i don't care about sounding caring, i'm not here to impress people.. There were more than one argument involving Shilpa, she was constantly abused and mocked for her religion, for her ethnicity and for her background, that in my eyes, is much worse than saying someone is unhygienic and lazy when its clear to see that they are.
Old 06-09-2014, 02:34 PM #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
We see what BB want us to see. Take the incident in the bedroom with Gary and James. How do we know that Gary hadn't been interrupting people all day previous to that, and they had just asked him again and again not to do it, and it was the straw that broke the camel's back though it seemed innocent but it was really Gary winding him up? We don't.
Equally, it could have just happened as we saw it, but because James reacted so strongly, it is doubtful. But we just don't know.
I've always seen Gary as somewhat manipulative and a wind - up, and that's why he is such a good HM, which is why he should win, not because he is pitied.
Oh I agree definitely not pitied, Gary is his own person and he has each one of their numbers. He knows them inside out even though he is passive, they have mistakenly taken him for a fool and thus have made him their scapegoat. It only takes one to chitter chatter and then another to join in. Then we have the group bickering because in all intents and purposes they have to consider nominations! Best to stay in the sheep pen and blow the one solitary soul on the outside who tried his best to get the fact of why his name was mentioned. Not unreasonable but Sir Knight in Rusty Armour had to have his say, he had to play up to the cameras, hey look at me I am so clever I am putting the "old fool" in his place. Idiot!!!

I wonder if they will show all of the task tonight, Gary had the chair and he surely used it, well done lad. Mind you it didnt make a bit of difference James is still the idiot he has portrayed all along.

Last edited by Jules2; 06-09-2014 at 02:35 PM.
Jules2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 02:35 PM #35

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suze View Post
Shilpa has nothing to do with this, however, as you have brought that up. BB intervened there with her, she also had three blokes helping her deal, Dirk, who himself was getting grief, Jerome and Ian. Also that was a different channel, and they dealt with that in their own way, doesn't mean it makes Gary being bullied any the less. I expect Ofcom have had as many if not more complaints re this BB.
I didn't bring Shilpa up, Truth did, please get your facts right before coming at me, please and thank you.
Old 06-09-2014, 02:36 PM #36
Keyser Suze

Keyser Suze

Quote:
i don't care about sounding caring, i'm not here to impress people.. There were more than one argument involving Shilpa, she was constantly abused and mocked for her religion, for her ethnicity and for her background, that in my eyes, is much worse than saying someone is unhygienic and lazy when its clear to see that they are.
Do you have 'examples' of this please? Apart from hearsay from disgruntled and nasty housemates and ex housemates.

"Live for today because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come" - Author unknown
Old 06-09-2014, 02:38 PM #37
Keyser Suze

Keyser Suze

Quote:
I didn't bring Shilpa up, Truth did, please get your facts right before coming at me, please and thank you.
I haven't come at you at all. And yes Truth did bring Shilpa into it, However I was replying to your post bringing it up not bring Shilpa into it, and not who mentioned Shilpa first. Reread my post and you will see that for yourself.

Last edited by Suze; 06-09-2014 at 02:40 PM.
Old 06-09-2014, 02:42 PM #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by karezza View Post
Poo on his hands and pees everywhere
What I say to that is prove it!! We only have the words of one idiotic person who was so far up her own thoughts, nasty and bitter. One who took and used a younger scruffy looking HM to be her crutch for the series. Whilst we are at it prove that Lauren peed in the pool and George drank the water, ah I think they owned up to it didnt they. Also prove that no one else has peed on the floor etc. etc. etc. Prove that they all wash their hands, I have very little faith in many men as this is one of their worst failures. Of course it was Gary no one else would dare do such a thing. Past series have been full of young HMs doing absolutely dreadful disgusting things, are you going to tell me that this lot are any different? Nah, I dont believe it.....
Old 06-09-2014, 02:56 PM #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirklancaster View Post
We cannot know anything for certain, but we can collate all that we see unfolding before our eyes and ears, then formulate an opinion based on the preponderance of evidence and the balance of probabilities. Therefore, I can only educe that the HM's in question are not reliable witnesses - being proven liars - and that their allegations against Gary are not substantiated by the material evidence.
I love your words, neither for or against... I think the majority have made up their minds from the beginning one way or another. It has been said over and over again and all we are doing is eating too many onions and repeating ourselves

Those who are loyal to Gary will stand by him no matter what, recognising the fact that he definitely has faults but also realising that the HMs words cannot and should not be taken as fact.

As they leave the house they have to look after themselves and their futures so they will elaborate to try and make themselves look good. Make out that they shouldnt have any conscience, their actions were justified but why doesnt someone answer me.........why was he not allowed to sit around the pool when Leslie declared it as his!!! Why was he told by the others that he shouldnt be there. There are so many whys that tbh I will be glad when it is all over. Why were James and Stephanie so close that they declared that Gary and Frenchy should be in a dog cage so much to take in...............
Old 06-09-2014, 03:47 PM #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suze View Post
Tbh Suze and all, I couldnt stand either Shilpa or Jade in that one, I thought Shilpa gave as good as she got. Jade along with the other two were vile. I was disappointed that Shilpa won and I thought it was all for the wrong reasons.

With Shilpa she definitely stood up for herself but Gary doesnt, for some reason, this may be part of his gameplan who knows but whatever he has played a good game and imo he definitely deserves to win. Each one in there has an agenda. Dee and Adele both look quite miserable why did they go in and what have they had to prove. Ricci (who) ? Audley, love him, Lauren well she loves the pool, drink and boobs, what is she trying to prove? James arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh, George time for him to find another settee so with the exception of Gary and Audley they just do nothing for me.

I have no doubt that Ofcom have had plenty of complaints as it has been so apparent, it is the ageism which has got to me as well. Having said that though I am sure Gary will come out unscathed as he has had such an interesting life and he now has his innerself to fall back on. Something which is so great that good reason can be found for everything.
Old 06-09-2014, 05:48 PM #41
Keyser Suze

Keyser Suze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules2 View Post
Tbh Suze and all, I couldnt stand either Shilpa or Jade in that one, I thought Shilpa gave as good as she got. Jade along with the other two were vile. I was disappointed that Shilpa won and I thought it was all for the wrong reasons.

With Shilpa she definitely stood up for herself but Gary doesnt, for some reason, this may be part of his gameplan who knows but whatever he has played a good game and imo he definitely deserves to win. Each one in there has an agenda. Dee and Adele both look quite miserable why did they go in and what have they had to prove. Ricci (who) ? Audley, love him, Lauren well she loves the pool, drink and boobs, what is she trying to prove? James arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh, George time for him to find another settee so with the exception of Gary and Audley they just do nothing for me.

I have no doubt that Ofcom have had plenty of complaints as it has been so apparent, it is the ageism which has got to me as well. Having said that though I am sure Gary will come out unscathed as he has had such an interesting life and he now has his innerself to fall back on. Something which is so great that good reason can be found for everything.
I absolutely agree with you about Shilpa. Plus the fact after she won through sympathy, she forgave Jade far too readily, very suss imho, Shilpa played a good game, even though I didn't really like her in that BB.

Gary will be ok and see how loved he is when he is out that house. A priest will probably need to go in there after the rest have left to cleanse it of the evil

Last edited by Suze; 06-09-2014 at 05:51 PM.
Old 06-09-2014, 06:05 PM #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfromhx02 View Post
It is very clear what Gary is like.I've seen it with my own eyes several times, it doesn't need the housemates lying to me when they come out for me to see it.

I've seen Gary be clearly nasty and abusive several times, seen him stare nastily and heard him say some very nasty things himself.

And Gary has clearly maipulated some conversations and often wins arguments and the underhand threat to Dee saying " It's nomination time again"

these things imply intelligence and certainly do not appear to come from some one who is brain damaged.

It has already been shown clearly on 2 or 3 occasions how rude and nasty Gary is.

1. When Gary stared across at Stephanie like a stalker with a scary stare while she was under the covers trying her best to hide from him and have some privacy.

2. When he said to George "No way, buddie" and showed he has no tolerance towards others human mistakes

3. When he told Dee "It's nomination time again soon," or words to that effect which was an obvious threat, and clearly not the action or thought pattern, far too clever and a sneaky under hand threat for some one who is too brain damaged.
Whohoooooooooooooooooo another person that can see through the big fake act!
smileymummy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 06:08 PM #43

Quote:
Bang on and its funny its always always editted in garys favour!
smileymummy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 06:30 PM #44

Favourites (more):
CBB 13: Lionel Blair

Favourites (more):
CBB 13: Lionel Blair

Quote:
i don't care about sounding caring, i'm not here to impress people..
Mission accomplished.
colin72 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 06:33 PM #45

Favourites:

Favourites:

Not only do the housemates lie about Gary, much to my surprise so do their fans. I don't know why I am surprised but I guess I try to give people the benefit of the doubt.

“I am thrilled to be alive at time when humanity is pushing against the limits of understanding. Even better, we may eventually discover that there are no limits.”
― Richard Dawkins
jaxie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 06:35 PM #46

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Quote:
Not only do the housemates lie about Gary, much to my surprise so do their fans. I don't know why I am surprised but I guess I try to give people the benefit of the doubt.
Lets have an American win as the Brits have sadly let us down.

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 06:37 PM #47
self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Sian

self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Sian

Quote:
Its the constant scraping of the barrel to dig up something that gets me. So many other housemates have genuinely vile characters, and hardly a word is said against them

Last edited by bitontheslide; 06-09-2014 at 06:37 PM.
bitontheslide is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 06:38 PM #48

Once we reach the vote to win stage I am going to ring up and vote for gary each time I see a troll post from one of the posters that don't like him.
ThriceShy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 06:39 PM #49
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThriceShy View Post
Once we reach the vote to win stage I am going to ring up and vote for gary each time I see a troll post from one of the posters that don't like him.
Old 06-09-2014, 06:40 PM #50
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitontheslide View Post
Its the constant scraping of the barrel to dig up something that gets me. So many other housemates have genuinely vile characters, and hardly a word is said against them

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
gary, housemates, lie