Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Chat and Games Looking for forum games, and completely off topic banter - this is your place! (includes Virtual Big Brother type forum games)

Old 02-03-2015, 03:50 PM #26

This bitch needs a hard smack.
Marsh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 04:10 PM #27
Ninastar

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Michelle Visage
X Factor 2014: Fleur East

Ninastar

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsh. View Post
This bitch needs a hard smack.
She's already had one. When my sister was admitted to hospital late last year and my dad took her, a random man came to the door at my dads house an punched my dads gf in the face... Apparently.
Old 02-03-2015, 04:18 PM #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
She's already had one. When my sister was admitted to hospital late last year and my dad took her, a random man came to the door at my dads house an punched my dads gf in the face... Apparently.
What? For no reason?
Old 02-03-2015, 04:18 PM #29
Ninastar

Favourites (more):

Ninastar

Favourites (more):

Quote:
What? For no reason?
yep...
Old 02-03-2015, 04:22 PM #30

Quote:
yep...
Clearly a good judge of character.

Or the woman trying to turn the attention back to herself?

Last edited by Marsh.; 02-03-2015 at 04:23 PM.
Old 02-03-2015, 04:53 PM #31
Too glam to give a damn

Too glam to give a damn

I think you need to confront the issue in some way.

You're holding resentment against your step-mum and rightly so (she sounds awful), so if you keep bottling your emotions up then there's a possibility that you'll end up exploding and doing/saying something you regret (unless you're totally not that person).

I wouldn't do it straight away because it may reflect badly on you that you're confronting the issue so near to their marriage ceremony, but maybe if you wait a couple of weeks and try tell your dad how you feel then it will go a bit smoother.

As long as you're being completely honest and not saying anything purposely hurtful nobody can vindicate you.

I really hope things get better for you because I know how annoying family issues are. They're not like other things you can shrug off and eventually forget. They're with you for life, and can really impact your life negatively.

But it's nice that you talk about it on here. A problem shared is a problem halfed.

Please Note : There is nothing wrong at all with being gay.
Braden is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 04:56 PM #32
You know my methods

You know my methods

I would live and let live. What people say about you behind your back is none of your business tbh.
LeatherTrumpet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 05:45 PM #33
Z

Z

My uncle left my auntie for a younger woman, had four kids with the younger woman and then 10 years later it finally ended when he found out she was cheating on him. He's a rich man, she essentially had four insurance policies with him, by all accounts she's not much of a mum - nannies this and babysitters that. He abandoned my cousins (then aged 14 and 12) and wasn't there for them, would just deposit money in their bank accounts every so often and fight with their mum. Now that his fancy piece has left him he's popping back up in their lives.

The lesson I take from that is that your dad has fallen for someone who is exciting and new - she is part of his healing process in getting over the break up with your mum; this new woman can more or less do what she wants to your dad and his life because he's just wanting to put the past behind him at the cost of his future. I don't know why your sister has chosen to live with him instead of your mum; I think she's made a poor choice and she ought to come home and leave them to it - the three of you will always be your dad's little girls no matter how old you are and, sadly, this woman is going to do her absolute best to isolate him from everyone. One day he'll wake up and realise what she's done and he'll stand up for himself, but that has to come from him - you trying to get him to wake up and smell the coffee is just going to make him turn on you and play into her game, which you already know. By all means tell him that you're worried for your sister, with her issues, and that you think it's important that she's surrounded by people as much as possible - that's about the most you can hint to him that you think he needs to get away from his monster bride, anything else will just play into her victim card.

One thing you could try doing is being impossibly nice to his wife. Give her absolutely no reason to justifiably bitch about you and cut you out. Insist on talking to her in front of your dad and making a huge show of trying to speak to her - that forces her to either be nice to you or openly be a bitch to you in front of your dad; and he will definitely notice that she's not being nice to his kids, it'll be mentally logged and when he does eventually stand up for himself, that'll be one of the main points of contention. He has three daughters, he doesn't need his new partner trying to cut them out of his life - his marriage ended, he still has a family though. Just be glad that you have both your sisters and that whatever you're feeling and thinking, they will be too. Lots of love to you Caitlin xxxxxxxx
Z is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 06:08 PM #34
Ninastar

Favourites (more):

Ninastar

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Clearly a good judge of character.

Or the woman trying to turn the attention back to herself?
I think you're right there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braden View Post
I think you need to confront the issue in some way.

You're holding resentment against your step-mum and rightly so (she sounds awful), so if you keep bottling your emotions up then there's a possibility that you'll end up exploding and doing/saying something you regret (unless you're totally not that person).

I wouldn't do it straight away because it may reflect badly on you that you're confronting the issue so near to their marriage ceremony, but maybe if you wait a couple of weeks and try tell your dad how you feel then it will go a bit smoother.

As long as you're being completely honest and not saying anything purposely hurtful nobody can vindicate you.

I really hope things get better for you because I know how annoying family issues are. They're not like other things you can shrug off and eventually forget. They're with you for life, and can really impact your life negatively.

But it's nice that you talk about it on here. A problem shared is a problem halfed.
Thanks, I think you're right. I'm not the type to explode, but a year ago, I would have been. I'm way more mature now and I'm able to analyse a situation before I respond.

I think I'm just going to wait a few weeks (when he gets back, anyway) and then see how I feel then. I truly think she wants a big argument over it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z View Post
My uncle left my auntie for a younger woman, had four kids with the younger woman and then 10 years later it finally ended when he found out she was cheating on him. He's a rich man, she essentially had four insurance policies with him, by all accounts she's not much of a mum - nannies this and babysitters that. He abandoned my cousins (then aged 14 and 12) and wasn't there for them, would just deposit money in their bank accounts every so often and fight with their mum. Now that his fancy piece has left him he's popping back up in their lives.

The lesson I take from that is that your dad has fallen for someone who is exciting and new - she is part of his healing process in getting over the break up with your mum; this new woman can more or less do what she wants to your dad and his life because he's just wanting to put the past behind him at the cost of his future. I don't know why your sister has chosen to live with him instead of your mum; I think she's made a poor choice and she ought to come home and leave them to it - the three of you will always be your dad's little girls no matter how old you are and, sadly, this woman is going to do her absolute best to isolate him from everyone. One day he'll wake up and realise what she's done and he'll stand up for himself, but that has to come from him - you trying to get him to wake up and smell the coffee is just going to make him turn on you and play into her game, which you already know. By all means tell him that you're worried for your sister, with her issues, and that you think it's important that she's surrounded by people as much as possible - that's about the most you can hint to him that you think he needs to get away from his monster bride, anything else will just play into her victim card.

One thing you could try doing is being impossibly nice to his wife. Give her absolutely no reason to justifiably bitch about you and cut you out. Insist on talking to her in front of your dad and making a huge show of trying to speak to her - that forces her to either be nice to you or openly be a bitch to you in front of your dad; and he will definitely notice that she's not being nice to his kids, it'll be mentally logged and when he does eventually stand up for himself, that'll be one of the main points of contention. He has three daughters, he doesn't need his new partner trying to cut them out of his life - his marriage ended, he still has a family though. Just be glad that you have both your sisters and that whatever you're feeling and thinking, they will be too. Lots of love to you Caitlin xxxxxxxx
Sorry to hear your cousins had a similar experience. It truly sucks.

And that's exactly what I am doing... Being impossibly nice. I'm not giving her ANY reason to hate me. She's clutching at straws and I think it really pisses her off that I'm not giving her any reaction. The only thing that she could likely complain about was the fact that I spoke up for my sisters and I when we were told not to have parties or anything like that. But again, that wasn't anything nasty.

I'm just going to keep visiting my dad and be impossibly nice. She can't say anything bad about me then.
Old 02-03-2015, 06:19 PM #35

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle

Ugh I hate this bitch. She does need a smack.

I would speak to your dad about it.
Cal. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 07:13 PM #36

Quote:
She's a really selfish woman who wants my dad all for herself. So much so, that this summer when my dads contact ends and when he goes back to the states, she wants to go to a place where we have no family and friends. She more or less told my aunt last year that she doesn't like us and doesn't want my dad to spend time with anyone other than her.

His gf said all that KNOWING that my sister would tell me. I mean, who wouldn't tell their sister something like that? But now I want to know whether or not to tell me dad. She is a master manipulator as my aunt and I call it. She knows exactly how to get my dad to feel sorry for her. Now that they are getting married tomorrow, I only imagine it will get worse.
It sounds to me as though she is a controlling type of person, who is trying to alienate your dad from all his friends and family, so that she will be the only one who is with him.
I doubt your dad would believe you at this moment, because he will know that you don't like her and she will make sure to have told him that you are stirring things up.
It sounds sneaky (but sometimes you have to be) But try getting her alone and telling her what you feel. With a bit of luck she will also reveal her real feelings for you and your sister. If you can get her to confess that her motive is to alienate your dad from you and your sister, so much the better. Just make sure you record the whole conversation on a recorder, phone etc., that she doesn't know you have going at the time.
Best of luck,
jennyjuniper is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 07:22 PM #37
-

Favourites (more):
BB19: Tomasz
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

-

Favourites (more):

Call him. I'd tell him everything before he makes a huge decision tomorrow and ties the know. His gf sounds like an utter bitch.
Either that or get her alone and tell her your feelings
If it all gets a bit too much remember you can pm or vm me <3

Last edited by T*; 02-03-2015 at 07:24 PM.
T* is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 07:30 PM #38
Sandra Diaz Twine

Favourites (more):
BB18: Raph
BBCanada 5: Ika
Sandra Diaz Twine

Favourites (more):
BB18: Raph
BBCanada 5: Ika

What a disgusting cheap woman that she is.. Who the f is she to make "house rules" stupid f'ing waste of space. She really needs to know her place, she is even annoying me and i only read about her 2 pages. If i were you i would be like you need the shut the f up. But logical choice unfortunately waiting couple of weeks.

And send her this link please:

Old 02-03-2015, 10:49 PM #39
filthy mudblood

Favourites (more):
BB16: Amy & Sally
X Factor 2014: Only The Young

filthy mudblood

Favourites (more):
BB16: Amy & Sally
X Factor 2014: Only The Young

Accidentally knock this bitch down.

Try and get your sis to live somewhere else if possible, her staying there can't be good for her.
Old 03-03-2015, 12:16 AM #40

I don't think House Rules are that bad a thing tbh. Me and my brothers had them growin up. She sounds like a right annoying bitch On the whole though. You should have privately spoke to your dad about it before the wedding in all honesty.
Brother Leon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 12:53 PM #41
Ninastar

Favourites (more):

Ninastar

Favourites (more):

I have posted on my dads FB wall 3 times now and they have all been 'mysteriously' deleted. This bitch pisses me off so much.
Old 06-03-2015, 12:54 PM #42
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

Quote:
I have posted on my dads FB wall 3 times now and they have all been 'mysteriously' deleted. This bitch pisses me off so much.
That's messed up :/ That I would definitely say to your dad but again if he makes excuses for her then I would be blaming him 100% tbh

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 12:57 PM #43
Ninastar

Favourites (more):

Ninastar

Favourites (more):

I'll say something when he comes back. She is so pathetic and he needs to open his ****ing eyes.
Old 07-03-2015, 09:19 AM #44
Ninastar

Favourites (more):

Ninastar

Favourites (more):

yet ANOTHER fb wall post has been deleted. My aunt posted on his wall and that has been deleted too
Old 07-03-2015, 04:08 PM #45
Ninastar

Favourites (more):

Ninastar

Favourites (more):

AND NOW, SHE HAS BANNED MY SISTER FROM GOING BACK TO MY DADS HOUSE lurhgiusgsdfgjdsfgljsfdgsdfjgbdsfl
Old 07-03-2015, 04:26 PM #46

Aren't they in the states. How is she going to enforce that lol?
Old 07-03-2015, 05:17 PM #47
Skinny Legend

Skinny Legend

Does your dad know they're being deleted or not? You should print screen it afterwards then send it to him if he doesn't believe you

The scars on my mind are on replay
Smithy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-03-2015, 05:19 PM #48
-

Favourites (more):

-

Favourites (more):

Quote:
AND NOW, SHE HAS BANNED MY SISTER FROM GOING BACK TO MY DADS HOUSE lurhgiusgsdfgjdsfgljsfdgsdfjgbdsfl
omfg
give her a right hook
T* is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-03-2015, 06:29 PM #49
Jemal

Favourites (more):
Love Island 5: Amber
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard

Jemal

Favourites (more):
Love Island 5: Amber
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard

What a trifling bitch. I know you don't like being confrontational but there are times and situations when you have to, getting angry/telling someone off/losing your temper aren't negative things it's just part of being a human being. Don't think that doing this would revert you to your old self a year ago
Gstar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 12:29 AM #50
Ninastar

Favourites (more):

Ninastar

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieK View Post
Aren't they in the states. How is she going to enforce that lol?
She's clearly worked this out already. She's told both neighbours that my sister isnt to come back, she's given one of the neighbors a key to stop her from entering the second door into the house (there's like a small port for shoes before you walk into the house) so now my sister cant go in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy View Post
Does your dad know they're being deleted or not? You should print screen it afterwards then send it to him if he doesn't believe you
I already have

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom! View Post
omfg
give her a right hook
I really wish I ****ing could.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Germyle View Post
What a trifling bitch. I know you don't like being confrontational but there are times and situations when you have to, getting angry/telling someone off/losing your temper aren't negative things it's just part of being a human being. Don't think that doing this would revert you to your old self a year ago
Tell me about it. I think I might end up doing so. But if I did shout and get angry, she could claim that she's 'afraid' of me and that I'm not to come back to my dads house.

Which is exactly what she wants. She wants their to be drama, she's trying as hard as she can to get us less involved and I am determined to not let that happen.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
advice, plz