Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB17 Celebrity Big Brother January 2016 [CBB 17], won by Scotty Timlin, and the housemates here.

Old 24-01-2016, 09:08 AM #26

that was the weirdest conversation ever. i have no idea what either of them were talking about. they are both crazy.
Old 24-01-2016, 09:15 AM #27
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

..anyone who had any active part in how Steph was humiliated last night, cannot think of themselves as any type of winner at all...
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-01-2016, 09:20 AM #28
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostalex View Post
that was the weirdest conversation ever. i have no idea what either of them were talking about. they are both crazy.
No not crazy, just a very bad script even more badly delivered
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-01-2016, 09:23 AM #29
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

User banned

Favourites (more):

Best part of last nigths show, John ate her up and spat her out
chuff me dizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-01-2016, 09:24 AM #30
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardG View Post
On the live feed last night John said to Tiffany in the bathroom "I've already won because I'm getting paid. I don't care about actually being crowned the winner" yet on the highlights tonight they cut out his reason and just moved onto the next scene right after he said that he's already won.

I don't like John at all and definitely don't support him BUT I thought that was some really sneaky editing by BB and it does make me wonder which other house events we've been fed an incorrect picture of thanks to the lack of live feed. He got a bunch of hate on twitter tonight for that comment from people who thought he meant that he'd already won the show itself. As someone else said in a different thread, they might as well have given him a cat to stroke and a spinny chair because they made him look like some kind of evil genius.

The edit could make Mother Theresa look like a villain, manipulating the viewers into hating or feeling sorry for someone
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-01-2016, 09:26 AM #31
User banned

Favourites (more):

User banned

Favourites (more):

John meant he had already won over her in the argument was my take on it ,and he's right, he did
Old 24-01-2016, 09:31 AM #32

I never thought this and straight away I thought he was going to be set up and look what has happened. john is a nice guy.
waterhog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-01-2016, 09:50 AM #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
It's gone very quiet in here. No surprises there.
Jet it's not quiet on here from me....I just think you shouldn't use someone else thread, about the bathroom scene with Tiffany and John, for your own other completely different argument....that's why everyone's not flocking to you....so start your own thread
I think if everyone is honest though there ain't one house mate who's an innocent ...and the only two remaining who haven't been directly nasty to anyone in the house is Jeremy and Scotty.
For me, I always love the ones who can make me laugh with what they say and that is def Steph right now.

So there's lots of choices folkes, none em are Mother Theresa but apart from one, they all have good qualities and strengths as well as flaws...
Only waste of space, and it's a lot of space, is that old Essex Bitch and I want to see her break...see the cracks open up...see everyone def her out and really starve her, starve her by ignoring her, cause she feeds on people like a parasite.
hot2go is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-01-2016, 09:53 AM #34
User banned

Favourites (more):

User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot2go View Post
Jet it's not quiet on here from me....I just think you shouldn't use someone else thread, about the bathroom scene with Tiffany and John, for your own other completely different argument....that's why everyone's not flocking to you....so start your own thread
I think if everyone is honest though there ain't one house mate who's an innocent ...and the only two remaining who haven't been directly nasty to anyone in the house is Jeremy and Scotty.
For me, I always love the ones who can make me laugh with what they say and that is def Steph right now.

So there's lots of choices folkes, none em are Mother Theresa but apart from one, they all have good qualities and strengths as well as flaws...
Only waste of space, and it's a lot of space, is that old Essex Bitch and I want to see her break...see the cracks open up...see everyone def her out and really starve her, starve her by ignoring her, cause she feeds on people like a parasite.
Its been a long time coming,but the house is finally turning against Gemma, the boos on Friday have told them exactly what they were thinking, she's the most disliked in there
Old 24-01-2016, 09:55 AM #35

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy View Post
Its been a long time coming,but the house is finally turning against Gemma, the boos on Friday have told them exactly what they were thinking, she's the most disliked in there
She was in the first 3 saved...out of 7
jet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-01-2016, 10:00 AM #36

Favourites (more):
I'maCeleb2014: Kendra Wilkinson
X Factor 2014: Andrea Faustini

Favourites (more):

Quote:
John got massive boos too yet was still saved.
He & Gemma must have a big fan base.
I dislike both of them & can't think of one nice thing to say about either.
At least Tiff had the guts to challenge John. None of the others have
Sorry Chuff but I just can't take to John. I just find him so arrogant & nasty.
Tarryn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-01-2016, 10:00 AM #37
Will.

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Jess Impiazzi
CBB20: Brandi Glanville

Will.

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Jess Impiazzi
CBB20: Brandi Glanville

Timebomb promo?
Will. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-01-2016, 10:13 AM #38
Simba Wiv Ya Friggin ‘Air

Location: You Chanelle from Wikkfield, wherever the **** you’re from

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: A'Whora
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Simba Wiv Ya Friggin ‘Air

Location: You Chanelle from Wikkfield, wherever the **** you’re from

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: A'Whora
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Quote:
Best part of last nigths show, John ate her up and spat her out
No. It was the opposite way round lmao
Daniel-X is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-01-2016, 10:17 AM #39

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Is this the John who instigated the shaming of Steph in tonights show? The one who said to leave the dirty knickers on the table and the person who owned them had to be 'named and shamed'!!! The person who blatantly lied to Tiff and said 'I didn't do it'!!!
You are all so scared Gemma is going to do better than him that you ignore anything John does wrong and then deflect the attention unto her.
He was just being funny. Well, I laughed !!!!!

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-01-2016, 10:19 AM #40

Quote:
Is this the John who instigated the shaming of Steph in tonights show? The one who said to leave the dirty knickers on the table and the person who owned them had to be 'named and shamed'!!! The person who blatantly lied to Tiff and said 'I didn't do it'!!!
You are all so scared Gemma is going to do better than him that you ignore anything John does wrong and then deflect the attention unto her.
I don't ignore anything any of them do, I look at both sides, which is why I've supported Jeremy and Steph so much...I have just watched last nights BB properly and I am gutted by John and Christopher's behaviour....can't defend it but can go part way to explaining why I think the women's behaviour was worse...blokes do things like that to each other all the time , and guys most often would laugh it off if it was done to them...
but girls are different, usually they stick together when guys act like immature pricks in sensitive matters, that's when girls look out for each other...those girls should have JUMPED to Stephs defence and shouted the guys down....and once again the linchpin in the centre of it all was Gemma.
Old 24-01-2016, 10:22 AM #41
Keyser Suze

Keyser Suze

Quote:
She was in the first 3 saved...out of 7
Maybe, but that doesn't mean she topped the vote of the three, plus voting opened up/started before she showed herself up nonstop for the toerag she is or I doubt she would have gained so many votes. If she is so popular, then why do you think BB had to maneuver an immunity for her, doesn't take much working out.

"Live for today because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come" - Author unknown
Suze is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-01-2016, 10:24 AM #42

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I don't ignore anything any of them do, I look at both sides, which is why I've supported Jeremy and Steph so much...I have just watched last nights BB properly and I am gutted by John and Christopher's behaviour....can't defend it but can go part way to explaining why I think the women's behaviour was worse...blokes do things like that to each other all the time , and guys most often would laugh it off if it was done to them...
but girls are different, usually they stick together when guys act like immature pricks in sensitive matters, that's when girls look out for each other...those girls should have JUMPED to Stephs defence and shouted the guys down....and once again the linchpin in the centre of it all was Gemma.
Steph should be keeping her knickers to herself & not leaving them lying around, I don't honestly know why somebody would leave their dirty underwear around in a house full of people
BUT I really do think it's disgusting that they made such a big deal of it.
I actually felt sorry for Steph. It must have been so humiliating. I would never want to make fun of another like that.
So yes, I do think the boys were totally wrong.
Old 24-01-2016, 10:27 AM #43

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:

This thread was related to the issue as it was because of the knicker incident that Tiff was speaking to John, but no, what I was posting wasn't directly related. I was so mad at John though that I didn't even think about that. I rarely make threads any more, but I'll remember now to do that in future now you've pointed it out - you have done me a favour!
Old 24-01-2016, 10:28 AM #44

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarryn View Post
Steph should be keeping her knickers to herself & not leaving them lying around, I don't honestly know why somebody would leave their dirty underwear around in a house full of people
I actually felt sorry for Steph. It must have been so humiliating. I would never want to make fun of another like that.
Well at last ,someone who is not solely putting the blame on John,I agree with your post,and to be fair the boys didn't know who's they were so they weren't picking on anyone,just being dicks.

Old 24-01-2016, 10:31 AM #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarryn View Post
Sorry, but if you think only the boys were wrong then I can't possibly take you seriously....the girls were being cruel, mean bitches....
And as for Westbrook, if she's really got a problem with untidy clothes then how can she have such an alliance with Gemma who is hands down the laziest, most greedy selfish person to ever be in there....hypocrites they are.
The only person who put a stop to it and once again went against the crowd was Jeremy....yet they all said he was a wimp...BLIND the lot of em.
Old 24-01-2016, 10:34 AM #46

Quote:
This thread was related to the issue as it was because of the knicker incident that Tiff was speaking to John, but no, what I was posting wasn't directly related. I was so mad at John though that I didn't even think about that. I rarely make threads any more, but I'll remember now to do that in future now you've pointed it out - you have done me a favour!
That's good, because it was a very valid point and would have been a good thread
Old 24-01-2016, 10:35 AM #47

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

John has won,of course he has , as have the others who stay the distance as they have bagged a good amount of money ,there is no prize at the end so,of course it's a win.

Old 24-01-2016, 10:36 AM #48

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I didn't get that. Gemma and Steph were already at each others throats before the knicker incident and that carried on. Can you tell me what she did that makes you think she was the linchpin in the centre specifically in the knicker incident?
I thought Danniella was much worse.

Last edited by jet; 24-01-2016 at 10:48 AM.
Old 24-01-2016, 10:36 AM #49

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Sorry, but if you think only the boys were wrong then I can't possibly take you seriously....the girls were being cruel, mean bitches....
And as for Westbrook, if she's really got a problem with untidy clothes then how can she have such an alliance with Gemma who is hands down the laziest, most greedy selfish person to ever be in there....hypocrites they are.
The only person who put a stop to it and once again went against the crowd was Jeremy....yet they all said he was a wimp...BLIND the lot of em.
When did I say the girls were not in the wrong
They were so wrapped up in themselves saying "Not my knickers" that they totally forgot a young girl was going to be humiliated.
I don't like Steph but I have to say if I were in that house I would have gone mental seeing another ridiculed like that.
Danniella & Gemma seemed more concerned with using it as more ammo against Steph.
Darren & Christopher got away with it too.
Yes, John was in the wrong but so were a lot of others.
I felt so sorry for Steph. I had respect for her when she stood up for herself.
Why would anyone want to take the piss out of somebody over this ?.
Tiff & Jeremy were the only one's who felt for her.
Old 24-01-2016, 10:39 AM #50

Quote:
Anyone with half an ounce of sense would realise he thinks of himself as a winner because it's correct, he is one....he's kept his cool, he hasn't shouted people down, he hasn't thrown bad language at people, he hasn't damaged his reputation on the outside, he hasn't lost any fans, he's probably gained extra fans and he knows inside that he's a good person...plus he's been paid good money....if that's not a winner then what is ?
The biggest loser in there is Gemma....she's def worse off ....her reputation on the outside is sliding south just like the rest of her ...she's gained no friends from it and she's piled on loads of weight by stuffing her face all day long and doing nothing but sit on her arse while the others run round for her...
you are absolutely right. He is a winner. It is strange but unfortunately true, that a lot of people equate winning with being crowned "The Winner", when in reality it is about being a decent person. No matter what GC or TP may say John is most definitely a better person than either of them. His behaviour during the whole "Davids' dead" debacle was not intimidation or puppet mastering, he was the only one capable of expressing what most (if they are honest) of the housemates were thinking at that time, that TP was a loose cannon, as her behaviour at the time showed. She had clearly lost the plot over Angie's news, but at NO POINT did Angie say to TP "David Gest is Dead" which is what TP kept saying to housemates. Angie said "Davids dead" the fact that TP took that to be DG was her own fault, and shows that she is volatile, but to say that Angie said "David Gest is dead" was a lie, plain and simple. John being older, and dare i say it WITH MORE INTELLIGENCE could see through TP and clearly was concerned not only for her but for the fellow housemates, lets face it, her language, behaviour and ranting dont actually tend to show a stable minded logical reasonable woman. I think she showed all of us viewing public last night her true self, when she declared she would "open my arms, my mouth and my legs" to "comfort" Scotty T! John has undoubtably proved himself to be a winner, and lets remember its for his Mum, not him, thats the mark of a truly unselfish person. I truly hope that BB makes GC do a horrid task to keep her immunity, so that she walks, she has proved to be a vile piece of work, and as someone said her "career" will hopefully head South.
Princess Pixie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
ive already won, john, partridge