Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB18 Celebrity Big Brother Summer 2016 [CBB 18] won by Stephen Bear here.

Old 01-08-2016, 11:17 AM #76
Banned

Banned

Hard to deny it after that scene in the garden. Marnie and unBearable are completely awful and they should be warned for their behavior. Saira is messy but that was just uncalled for, good on Sam for trying to tell them that.
Tom4784 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 12:07 PM #77

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy View Post
My answer to any questions about Saira is .....she brought it ALL on herself
Cabbages
jet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 12:13 PM #78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
i feel sorry for her, because she's being bullied by vile Marnie
At last....someone who blames Marnie.....everyone else says Marnie was either immature or stupid but not a bully...which is ok if they see it that way but in the same posts then are happy to call the boys bully's.....
People are making allowances for Marnie because she's a girl when in fact the boys didn't Bully Saira at all....they don't like her, they don't respect her and neither do I but they didn't flash themselves at her..Marnie did
hot2go is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 12:23 PM #79
Virtual Biscuit Eater

Favourites (more):
CBB14: Audley
CBB 11: Speidi
Virtual Biscuit Eater

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot2go View Post
She's attached racism to James ....she's called Marnie a drunk...she's called bear a violent agressive man who would physically attack people and she's commeneted that Heavy D is too fat to exercise....she's the one ganging up on people...they have reacted badly and they are in the wrong but she has created that situation ...doesn't excuse their reaction but it def explains it.

Best post on this thread.

It explains all the examples of how Saira has been on the offensive since the start (there was also her barbed comment towards Chloe)

She has been constantly trying to provoke other HMs since she entered the house. Then as soon as they respond to her she plays the victim card and says 'How dare you say i was offensive! I was only being honest and trying to get to know you all! i'm so innocent and now you are all ganging up on me!' It's an old, clever, passive-aggressive trick.

As if commenting on Heavy D's size re: exercise is in any way friendly!

Then she acts all upset when people confront her, so then people are forced to try to clear the air with her. So then she rudely dismisses their apology and she even carries on offending them personally (as she did with Marnie over her drinking). This proves she not only creates the issues, she also wants to milk the upset she has created for as much as she can get out of it.

Terrible manipulative behaviour from Saira.

James dealt with it brilliantly by not rising to her stupid racism accusations, he stayed calm, stayed interested in her personally and even befriended her. He confronted her prejudice towards him with kindness.

Marnie/Bear both managed to stay reasoned with her throughout their discussions but sadly they let themselves down totally with the boob flash thing.

All that will do is play into Saira's hands. She's wanted to be the victim from day one and now they have handed it to her on a gold plate. They should have kept shtum and let her dig her own grave. Instead they gave her fuel for the fire. She will now milk this for the next few weeks, if not months outside the house.

Verdict: Saira is in the wrong. And now with the boob flash thing, so are Marnie and Bear.

Shame because Marnie and Bear were holding their own against her all day and they were in the right, up until the point of boob-gate.

Last edited by Robodog; 01-08-2016 at 12:24 PM.
Robodog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 12:23 PM #80
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

User banned

Favourites (more):

Is Saira being picked on here too ? Look at the faces she pulls at this man who is trying to help her ,then tries to make herself the victim, it seems this is how she plays it

LANGUAGE IN VIDEO SO IF EASILY OFFENDED,DONT WATCH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8Anednbpi4
chuff me dizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 12:26 PM #81
Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Quote:
At last....someone who blames Marnie.....everyone else says Marnie was either immature or stupid but not a bully...which is ok if they see it that way but in the same posts then are happy to call the boys bully's.....
People are making allowances for Marnie because she's a girl when in fact the boys didn't Bully Saira at all....they don't like her, they don't respect her and neither do I but they didn't flash themselves at her..Marnie did
Marnie is a bully, and i really don't like her, she's vile
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 12:28 PM #82

Favourites (more):
I'maCeleb2014: Kendra Wilkinson
X Factor 2014: Andrea Faustini

Favourites (more):
I'maCeleb2014: Kendra Wilkinson
X Factor 2014: Andrea Faustini

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
Marnie is a bully, and i really don't like her, she's vile
I can't find a single thing to like about the girl. Just awful.
Tarryn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 01:18 PM #83
User banned

Favourites (more):

User banned

Favourites (more):

Saira is used to talking to people as she chooses, she's also not used to anyone answering her back, she entered the house and straight away dived into trying to cause trouble by labelling a man she had never met before a racist, she went back again the following night as she hadn't got what she set out to get, and failed again,so she called Heavy D fat and unfit,he didn't retaliate so she turned her attention to Bear who she tried to get to admit he was a thug, that failed and they called her out on it around the table,she turned on the tears and took to her bed claiming she was being picked on ,I hope she's learned a valuable lesson on life by this that if you can dish it out, you have to expect to get it back,but I doubt very much she has
Old 01-08-2016, 01:20 PM #84
Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarryn View Post
I can't find a single thing to like about the girl. Just awful.
me too
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 01:26 PM #85
Namaste

Namaste

Quote:
Saira is used to talking to people as she chooses, she's also not used to anyone answering her back, she entered the house and straight away dived into trying to cause trouble by labelling a man she had never met before a racist, she went back again the following night as she hadn't got what she set out to get, and failed again,so she called Heavy D fat and unfit,he didn't retaliate so she turned her attention to Bear who she tried to get to admit he was a thug, that failed and they called her out on it around the table,she turned on the tears and took to her bed claiming she was being picked on ,I hope she's learned a valuable lesson on life by this that if you can dish it out, you have to expect to get it back,but I doubt very much she has
In what universe is trying to provoke her with a fake apology and an effort to humiliate her in front of everyone well after the dust has settled equated to "answering back"?

And she never labelled James a racist, she asked why he sometimes has that tag attached to him. Not once did she actually accuse him of being racist.
Lostie! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 01:38 PM #86
-

-

she didn't call Colin fat either
Jake. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 01:53 PM #87

I think bear was being antagonising, and because it seemed like everyone around the table was agreeing with him she felt cornered. I dont think the others were but he was certainly being hyperbolic

(btw who is bear and what is he famous for?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostie! View Post
In what universe is trying to provoke her with a fake apology and an effort to humiliate her in front of everyone well after the dust has settled equated to "answering back"?

And she never labelled James a racist, she asked why he sometimes has that tag attached to him. Not once did she actually accuse him of being racist.
Exactly Lostie! I didnt know who the guy was and my mum told me he used to have a talk show a decade back where he had "controversial opinions" and he said something on his vt about ukip which got the crowd booing-her conversation with him actually came across friendly as they seem to get on. I'm not a fan of Saira but I really do not think she is coming off as harsh as some other people here say, she was just asking for his view on things.

Last edited by Lstan; 01-08-2016 at 01:54 PM.
Lstan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 01:56 PM #88
Hakuna Matata

Favourites (more):
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle
Love Island 5: Maura

Hakuna Matata

Favourites (more):
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle
Love Island 5: Maura

Quote:

Ross. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 02:14 PM #89
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody

Quote:
My answer to any questions about Saira is .....she brought it ALL on herself
but jet asked about Marnie... ok then.
Old 01-08-2016, 02:14 PM #90
Virtual Biscuit Eater

Favourites (more):
Virtual Biscuit Eater

Favourites (more):

She didn't call him a racist, point blank.

But the way she went about it was far more subtle and passive-aggressive. She kept questioning him about it, in all seriousness. Even after he tried to laugh it off ('Saira thinks i'm a racist!'), she then returned to the subject (in all seriousness again) saying '..because if you are a racist then that's fine, i will just keep out of your way' !

What a thing to say!

That's a very sly, subtle, underhand way of trying to tag and portray him in a bad light. It's not point-blank calling him a racist, but it's saying the same thing in various shades of subtlety.

Ironically it comes from her own prejudices and pre-conceptions about him.

It's not as if he'd said something race related or they were having a conversation about race, she just came out with it. They'd only been in there 5 minutes. She never bothered to find out what or how he thinks on the subject before saying anything.

It almost feels as if she had 'decided' in her mind that he's a racist and so it's ok for her to now 'punish' him for it. 'He's guilty until he proves his innocence 'type of thing (and even then, not really listening to him properly when he does 'put his case' to her)

Last edited by Robodog; 01-08-2016 at 02:16 PM.
Old 01-08-2016, 02:20 PM #91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robodog View Post
She didn't call him a racist, point blank.

But the way she went about it was far more subtle and passive-aggressive. She kept questioning him about it, in all seriousness. Even after he tried to laugh it off ('Saira thinks i'm a racist!'), she then returned to the subject (in all seriousness again) saying '..because if you are a racist then that's fine, i will just keep out of your way' !

What a thing to say!

That's a very sly, subtle, underhand way of trying to tag and portray him in a bad light. It's not point-blank calling him a racist, but it's saying the same thing in various shades of subtlety.

Ironically it comes from her own prejudices and pre-conceptions about him.

It's not as if he'd said something race related or they were having a conversation about race, she just came out with it. They'd only been in there 5 minutes. She never bothered to find out what or how he thinks on the subject before saying anything.

It almost feels as if she had 'decided' in her mind that he's a racist and so it's ok for her to now 'punish' him for it. 'He's guilty until he proves his innocence 'type of thing (and even then, not really listening to him properly when he does 'put his case' to her)
I agree, i said the similar thing earlier. She already believed him to be a racist and tried her level best to prove this. Clever in her approach but he was one step ahead of her.
Old 01-08-2016, 02:21 PM #92

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:

Even when he said he wasn't she kept repeating "But if you were a racist" She just refused to let go of the idea that he might be and wouldn't back down. She wanted to provoke him into saying something damning but she didn't get the satisfaction.
jet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 02:26 PM #93

Quote:

When you know someone's name has been besmirched in the past, and even worse, you know it wasn't true, then you don't make that the first topic of conversation you have with that person upon meeting them for the first time..,especially on national tele and especially in a game that's all about taking your opponents out...she knows exactly what she's doing, she's failing at it and now she's trying to look like a victim.
It was wrong and lacks any kind of empathy, tact or consideration for other people's feelings.
Old 01-08-2016, 02:32 PM #94

You didn't see Rula Lenska meet Michael Barrymore for the first time and immediately ask him about the guy who drownd in his pool.
Or see Scotty T meet Daren Day for the first time and immediately ask him about cheating on his wife.
Anyone with any social skills and appropriate behaviour doesn't do that kind of thing...unless they're just brash and unsympathetic in their personality.
Old 01-08-2016, 02:39 PM #95
Virtual Biscuit Eater

Favourites (more):
Virtual Biscuit Eater

Favourites (more):

Strange way to 'try and get to know people' (Saira's words not mine) by asking them if they are racist, asking them if they've ever punched someone, telling them they have a drink problem or jibing about their weight/size/need for exercise.

Anyone got a spare copy of 'How to win friends and influence people'?
Old 01-08-2016, 03:30 PM #96

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robodog View Post
Strange way to 'try and get to know people' (Saira's words not mine) by asking them if they are racist, asking them if they've ever punched someone, telling them they have a drink problem or jibing about their weight/size/need for exercise.

Anyone got a spare copy of 'How to win friends and influence people'?
No use, she's already reading a copy of " How to lose friends and influence the public vote "
Old 01-08-2016, 04:07 PM #97
User banned

Favourites (more):

User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
When you know someone's name has been besmirched in the past, and even worse, you know it wasn't true, then you don't make that the first topic of conversation you have with that person upon meeting them for the first time..,especially on national tele and especially in a game that's all about taking your opponents out...she knows exactly what she's doing, she's failing at it and now she's trying to look like a victim.
It was wrong and lacks any kind of empathy, tact or consideration for other people's feelings.
She made James a target, now the hm8s have made her one .....no sympathy from me
Old 01-08-2016, 04:12 PM #98
Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake. View Post
she didn't call Colin fat either
With James and Heavy D she was implying things.

I actually find Saira amusing, but don't turn her behaviour into something that was more innocent than it actually was.

Saira is playing the game very hard, she should let the public in on that instead of playing the victim.

Edit... And with Bear she didn't even imply, she basically came out with it.

KRO!

Last edited by Mystic Mock; 01-08-2016 at 04:13 PM.
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 04:13 PM #99
Namaste

Namaste

Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
Even when he said he wasn't she kept repeating "But if you were a racist" She just refused to let go of the idea that he might be and wouldn't back down. She wanted to provoke him into saying something damning but she didn't get the satisfaction.
Did she? I watched it back and her next question was about how it must be hard to bear a reputation for something you don't see yourself as.

I can't say I remember her saying the words "But if you were a racist" but I'll happily concede if someone points me towards her saying it.

Quote:
I never said her line of questioning was right, I simply said she never called him a racist which is true.

Quote:
She made James a target, now the hm8s have made her one .....no sympathy from me
The funny thing is that James himself is entirely against what's happening with Saira so your reasoning for having no problem with bullying is paper thin.

Not to mention trying to compare the situations is absurd since the situation between Saira and James and what's happening now are completely different. She didn't make anyone "a victim".
Lostie! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 04:16 PM #100
User banned

Favourites (more):

User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Did she? I watched it back and her next question was about how it must be hard to bear a reputation for something you don't see yourself as.

I can't say I remember her saying the words "But if you were a racist" but I'll happily concede if someone points me towards her saying it.

I never said her line of questioning was right, I simply said she never called him a racist which is true.

The funny thing is that James himself is entirely against what's happening with Saira so your reasoning for having no problem with bullying is paper thin.

Not to mention trying to compare the situations is absurd since the situation between Saira and James and what's happening now are completely different. She didn't make anyone "a victim".
No one is being bullied

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
ganged, saira